Aurora [H.S AU]

By writhali

[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're min... More

Warnings
Characters and Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
AUTHOR'S NOTE
DUSK - TEASER

Chapter 27

21.4K 542 1.4K
By writhali

Crush, who's got a crush?

I like the way you blush

I like the way you bite
Touch, each time we touch
I wanna take too much

Keep me up all night

I wanna scratch your surface

I wanna feel your groove

I wanna be your needle

I wanna lick your wound

You wanna play with fire?

Stick and poke tattoo?

You wanna play, my new girl?

I wanna play with you

Song: New Girl, by FINNEAS

***

The Red Room is not red.

Instead, it has the same fuchsia, deep pink lightning from the previous space we were before. There's two large couches and Victorian-like armchairs, the word "Red ROOM" written in pink neon lights hanging on the wall. There's a large table across the room, a shiny trail with two empty glasses, a bottle of John E. Fitzgerald and five more cocktail glasses filled with the same Manhattan drink I was having before. The music here is softer, playing on the background, the same jazz/folk tune that was playing outside.

The moment the blonde woman turns on her ridiculously high heels and leaves us alone, Harry closes the tall, black door and locks it. Then, he takes off his black blazer, just wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. Can I just take a moment here to say how gorgeous he looks wearing plain black clothes? It makes him look so... Masculine, I don't know. It's arousing.

But I've come to notice that sometimes, when I look at him wearing all black, I kinda miss the vibrant colors and patterns he likes to wear on a daily basis. It suits him very well.

"What is this room?" I ask, looking around from where I'm standing.

"Just a place we have a bit more privacy." He answers shortly.

I hear a lighter sound and turn my head to see Harry cupping his hands right in front of his face and lightening up a cigarette. He throws me a look. "Is this OK?"

"Sure" I brush it off, dismissively. To be honest, I'd never care for the smell of cigarette, especially considering I used to smoke while in College.

"So, Pandemonium. You were saying?" Harry asks, taking a puff from his cigarette and sitting comfortably on one of the couches, a sly smile playing on his lips.

Rolling my eyes, I grab one of the cocktails over the table, striding towards the couch and sitting beside Harry, close but not enough to touch him in any way. Without saying a word, I take the cigarette from his lips and bring it to my mouth, wrapping my lips around the bud and inhaling the smoke.

Harry's eyes widen with surprise, falling so my lips and watching as I slowly part them and exhale the smoke, my throat and lungs burning with the almost foreign sensation. 

A little smile tugs my lips up when my blood pressure starts lowering a bit, getting slightly lightheaded as it does. God, I missed this sensation.

"Didn't know you smoke..?" There's a question hidden underneath the layers of his tone, which I find almost too cute for some reason. I take another puff from his cigarette before handing it back to him.

"I don't... I mean, not anymore. Used to smoke in college." I shrug, now taking a sip of my cocktail. "Used to do a lot of things back in college.' I add almost to myself.

"Like what?" Harry raises his eyebrows, interested. He even shifts on the couch, slightly turning his body to me and getting closer, our knees touching and creating a nice and warm sensation that connects straight to the pit of my stomach.

"Well, I mean... Started going to Pandemonium during college too."

"Really? That long?" He raises his eyebrows, his eyes pinned on mine as if he is trying to make sure I'm not bullshitting him. "Forgive me, but, I thought going to college was enough to get laid? Specially looking like that." He adds, eyes going up and down my body with a slow once over that makes my stomach clench.

"Very flattering, as always." I roll my eyes playfully. "So what? I don't go to Pandemonium to get laid."

"You don't?" His eyebrows are now so raised, they almost touch his hair line. "Are we talking about the same place?"

"Harry, dear..." I scoff, taking the cigarette from his lips and tugging it to mine one more time, and his eyes follows my actions again, staying on my lips for a moment longer. "Pandemonium is not about simply getting laid. It's about exploration of boundaries or curiosities. It's about pleasure. Not just sex."

Harry licks his bottom lip, his eyes trained on mine, and I watch almost in slow-motion when his pupils gets larger. He shifts on the seat, exhaling a big puff of air.

"And you've been a member for... Years." He finally says, his voice somehow getting hoarse. "And no one knows?"

"Of course no one knows." I raise my voice and suddenly, my blood runs cold in my veins.

Oh, my God.

I shouldn't have told him that. This is too much, too intimate, too secretive. And of course he is going to use it against me at some point - he is Harry. All he has been doing ever since he came back to New York is to find ways to taunt me, to make me mad and I just gave him one of my biggest secrets just like that, just because he was being nice to me for once.

Why am I so pathetic?

Suddenly I stand up, finishing his cigarette and throwing the worn bud on a ashtray nearby, and going straight to the table at the corner I grab a bottle of water that I didn't notice there before and empty it in one big gulp.

Harry stands too, getting closer and opening the bourbon bottle to serve a glass for himself. He raises his eyebrows in a silence question for me, and I nod quickly, desperately trying to calm down the racing pace of my heart while I try to think in some way to fix the mess I've just made.

"Are you OK?" He frowns suddenly, handling me a glass with neat bourbon.

"Harry--" I try to get my shit together, I don't want to show him my weakness, need to act nonchalant about it, or he will know just how much against me he holds in his hands right now. "About Pandemonium, I--"

Taking a step closer, Harry grabs my free hand, little electroshocks going from the point our skins brush together all the way to my racing heart. He looks down at me intently under hooded eyelids and gives me a soft smile.

"I would never use that against you." He whispers, as if reading my mind. He places my open palm on his chest, right over his heart, and spreads his large hand over mine. "This conversation will never leave this room, unless you want it to." His eyes are glued to mine and he shows nothing but honesty. I feel his heart beating under my open palm, and unlike mine, his is calm and steady.

I swallow dryly, my breath getting shallower and heavier. Slowly, I nod. Guess I don't have any other option but believing in him.

Still holding my hand, Harry starts walking and pulls me with him, back to where we were sitting before, now so close the sides of our legs are glued together, but this proximity doesn't bother me. The scent of his cologne is soft on an intense way, if that makes any sense. It's an amazing smell, remarkable, unique, unforgettable, but it's not too much, not cloying. It's just perfect, and for some reason, reminds me of home.

"Don't be so tense." He frowns, raising his hand to brush the hair away from my tense shoulder, exposing my neck. "I won't do anything to hurt you. Your secret is safe with me."

He moves his hand slightly, brushing his fingertips on my neck. His touch is soft and warm and has me melting all at once. I need to take a deep breath to try and calm my nerves a bit, the blood running hot in my veins.

He drags his fingers slowly, from my neck to my collarbones, more goosebumps rising on his wake. He toys with the golden necklace I'm wearing, tracing it down with his fingers till he touches the pendant, a tiny vertical bar. "Even though you go to a place like Pandemonium, you still blush when I touch you like this." He whispers, his voice low and taunting.

Suddenly it gets hard to breathe, the air thick around us. There's red alarms going off in my mind, reminding me of the things he said the other night, but images from when we were alone in Maddie's room are also flushing inside of my head and overshadowing everything else.

He gets closer, his nose brushing on the crook of my neck, and I close my eyes. I don't have enough strength to deny him, don't have enough self-control to take myself out of this position, don't have enough presence of mind to convince myself his touch isn't exactly what I want.

"M'Sorry." He whispers to my ear and I frown, confusion doing the job I was too weak to and getting me out of my frenzy state.

"What are you apologizing for?" I mumble under my breath, bewildered.

"The other night, when I called you easy." He says sternly, pressing his lips to a thin line before adding. "I was being sexist and irrational, I was angry and wanting to take it out on someone. You didn't deserve being treated the way I treated you. I'm really sorry."

My mouth falls slack open. I simply can't believe this - did he actually just apologized? I mean, he could've said he is sorry for ruining my date with Tim as well, but I know it wouldn't be honest if he did. But this... I can feel it in my heart, deep in my bones, that he is being sincere.

Maybe he has had too much to drink, after all. Even though is not tipsy, he is definitely not in his right mind.

"I called you easy too." I mumble, giving him a faint smile. "So I guess we're even."

"No, we're not. I was a jerk to you." He shakes his head. "Guess I was just jealous for seeing you with Jones." He adds nonchalantly and chuckles.

"You were jealous of me?" I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Come on, now. You were doing great with your apology, there's no need to lie."

"M'Not lying." He debates. "I hated seeing you two leaving that crappy place, you looked so... Content. At ease. You were not tense and angry like when you're with me. It bugged me."

Silence falls between, our eyes glued together. I'm completely taken aback with what he just said, torned between what surprises me the most - that he actually was jealous of me, or how easily he just admitted it. If someday I feel jealous of him, I would never admit it and put myself on such a vulnerable place, being that open about feelings and stuff is something I simply can't do.

"Well... guess I wasn't angry because Tim don't put me on edge like you always do." I try to sound playful. "You're always purposefully trying to push my buttons."

"Am not!" He pretends to be shocked, faking a surprised expression and clearly fighting against a smirk.

"Give me a break." I roll my eyes, giggling. "You're the king of making me mad."

Harry chuckles. "That I am." He throws me a smug look and we both start laughing, the mood getting lighter again.

"What were you doing there?" I ask suddenly, trying to change the subject and maybe keep this good mood going. "At Pandemonium. Are you a member?"

"I'm not." He answers simply.

I press my lips to a thin line. Of course he won't tell me what the hell was he doing there, I mean, why would he? He has been doing nothing but keeping secrets from me, while I'm dumb enough to keep opening up to him every once in a while and giving him more and more ammunition against me.

'Was there on a business meeting." He adds suddenly.

"A business meeting?" My eyebrows literally shoot up to my hairline and my eyes widen. "With a client?"

"Something like that." He says quizzically.

"A S&L's client?" I press him further.

"Aster, you're putting me on a very difficult position here." He lifts his hand to his face, pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. "Already told you more than I should."

"As if!" I shot out, eye rolling. "You barely say anything to me, always keeping this mystical bullshit around everything you do."

Harry doesn't say anything. Instead, he stands up and silently goes to the table at the corner, grabbing two water bottles and filling up his glass of bourbon as well. He asks me if I want a refill and I just raise my glass to him, showing that I'm still halfway through with the drink he served before.

He sits back on the couch, turning his torso towards me with a sly look on his face. "Can we change the subject a little?" He asks.

I nod and watch as a devious smile cracks on his lips. Hm... He is definitely up to no good now.

"So you told me Pandemonium is a place to... Explore?" My heart skips a beat at his mention to the sex club again. I'm beginning to understand why he looks so damn devilish right now. "What, exactly, are you exploring there?"

Is he asking me about... What do I do at Pandemonium? He can't be serious, there's not enough of alcohol in the world to make me tell him the things I've done there. There's no way in hell I'll talk about the threesomes with strangers, the role plays, the sub/dom plays.

"No way I'm telling you that." I roll my eyes. He gazes at me intently, making me chuckle. "Stop looking at me like that, I won't!"

Harry doesn't say anything back, drinking his water instead and looking down to his nails, that aren't painted this time, which is also a new. I don't think he will ever admit that out loud, but I'm sure he took the nail polish off because of the fair, same reason why he has been wearing only black and grey suits for 3 days straight. Don't know if that is out of choice or if Desmond suggested him not to look so flashy at the fair, but somehow I don't see Harry doing anything anyone says unless he actually wants to do it.

He kept his rings, though, so I guess there's just enough of dressing down he is capable of doing at a time.

"OK, I have a proposition." He says suddenly, throwing the now empty bottle of water away and pinning his eyes on mine. He looks mischievous.

"Hmmm" I hum, creasing my eyebrows suspiciously. "And what is it?"

"Show me yours and I'll show you mine." He says simply. "With questions."

"How does it even work?"

"Each of us is allowed 3 questions to each other. And we have to be honest when answering it." He explains excitedly, gesturing his hands and everything.

"Any kind of questions? It's too extensive." I argue.

Not that I'm actually considering to play but... Well, maybe I am? I mean, I wish I could be stronger to simply resist it, but I've always been too damn curious to my own good anyway.

"Not work related." He adds quickly. "And we can refuse to answer, but if we do, there's going to be consequences."

"Which kind of consequences?"

"Don't know... We can decide in the moment. Like a dare or something." He shrugs.

"So basically, we are going to play truth or dare?" I snort, rolling my eyes. "We're not 15 anymore, Harry."

"So what? There's just the two of us here." He argues, again opening the little can he carries around and starting to roll up another cigarette. "Want one?" He asks and I nod.

Again, he rolls the cigarettes in record time, doing it so fast and effortlessly I can't barely comprehend how he did it.

"So? Watcha think?" He presses me, tucking one of the cigarettes between his lips, lighting it up and passing it to me before doing the same with his own.

I take a slow puff, trying to buy a little time to think, but frankly there's not too much to think about it right now. If I was completely sober there's no way I would agree to such a childish game, it goes completely against the image I've been so fiercely building for myself. I want people to see me like a successful business woman, serious, fierce, ruthless, not a young girl who plays drunken games, smokes and goes to sex clubs.

But at the end of the day, I'm only 24. And I really miss acting reckless.

"OK, fine." I finally agree and Harry's smirk goes even wider, looking so damn naughty for a split second I second guess my decision. "Who goes first?"

"I would say ladies first, but I don't want to sound sexist." He shrugs, inhaling a big puff from his cigarette. "But I'll tell you what, right now I don't fucking care. You go."

"OK." I shift on the couch, straightening my position. I'm actually very excited to play this dumb game he came up with, only because it's the first time I have the chance of having Harry actually answering for one of my questions. "Let me think..."

Gosh, there's just so much I wanna ask him! A lot of the first questions that pops to my head are work-related, though, and he said those are out of the game. I want to be safe, at least till I find out the kind of questions he is planning to ask me, but at the same time I only have 3 and don't want to let any of them go to waste.

"What's the best thing about your life right now?" I end up blurting out. Even though it's somewhat safe, it still can give me a hint about the extra-curricular activities he is always so secretive about.

"This night." He answers right away, but before I could even process what he just said and what does it mean, he is talking again. "Sub or dom?"

"Smooth." I tease him with a stern look on my face. Of course he would make this sexual. "Depends on how I feel on the day. Can do both, like doing both."

"You have to have a favorite. If you had to pick one..?" He presses further, his eyes sparkling, white bunny teeth showing as he sinks them on his bottom lip.

"Is that your second question?" I squeeze my eyes playfully, enjoying the rush in my blood way to much to stop this game now. My stomach is literally jolting with excitement.

"I'm just making conversation." Harry raises his arms in a "not-guilty" motion, teasing smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, right." I roll my eyes, but decide to answer him anyway. "If I have to choose one, I would say... Being dominated." My voice gets hoarse unintendedly, and I have to shift on my seat to get comfortable, suddenly feeling too hot and achy.

Harry hiss, his eyes falling to my wrists, where's there's still faint marks of the handcuffs he used on me less than two weeks ago. I've been wearing way more bracelets lately to try and hide them, but today I forgot about them.

The air has shifted around us, hot, heavy and filled with tension, it's almost too hard to breath without panting. He drags his eyes back to my face, his bottom lip firmly tucked under his teeth.

"Next question." He rasps under his breath.

"Have you ever been with a man?" I blurt out immediately and his eyes widen with surprise, his mouth falling slack open for a second, but he gets himself together quickly.

"What kind of question is that?"

"A question for you to answer." I say matter-of-factly. "Unless you want me to think of a consequence..."

"Such a smart ass." He comments, grinning. "No, I've never been with a man. I'm straight, Aster, like pussy too much."

"Never even been curious?" I press him further, unable to bite back a smirk. "Just making conversation."

"Curious about what?" His eyebrows raise even higher. "I like to eat arse, if that's what you're asking."

"What about having your ass eaten? By a woman." I don't know why, but I simply can't help myself with these questions. Not only I'm curious, but I also want to push his buttons like he does to me. I've always knew Harry is straight, even though his taste for fashion sometimes might seen a little too flamboyant to other people, but that doesn't stop me from asking.

His eyes are glued to mine with a stern expression, but the sides of his lips are curled up, and he actually looks like he is considering my question, which is definitely a surprise.

"Well, no one has ever asked me that." He starts. I can already sense the homophobic answer coming out from his lips. "But I have no problem with trying, if I'm horny enough." He finally says, surprising me beyond words and even though I feel my jaw falling to the floor, there's nothing I can do about it.

"Why are you so surprised?" Harry chuckles, throwing me a funny look. "You said yourself, sometimes it's not about getting laid, it's about pleasure. I don't need to be member of a sex club to explore what I can or cannot like."

"I, hm" Cleaning my throat, I try to get back on track. "Sorry... M'Not surprised in a bad way, though." I add and he smirks, maintaining eye contact for a little longer.

We both shift in our seats almost at the same time, getting closer. My eyes falls to his chest. I don't think I'll ever get used to these 3 buttons he always leave open, showing the smooth tanned skin of his chest, with thin blonde hair tittered over it and the swirls of this tattoos peaking. It's just so... Inviting. I shoot one hand up, almost absent-mindedly, fumbling my fingers over the fourth button of the shirt.

My fingertip brushes on his skin and his chest expands as he takes a deep breath. I look up to his face, my heart racing inside of my chest and against my rib cages. It's getting harder and harder to keep a straight face, all the alcohol running in my veins just adding to the barely contained sexual tension in this room. The simple fact that we're alone in here is enough to create a certain mood, but with this conversation going on things are only getting harder.

"Alright, so, my turn now." Harry rasps under his breath, his voice low and taunting. "Do you like being spanked?"

"Just a little heads up, Harry, there's only a few things I actually don't like when it comes to sex. It would be easier if you asked me that." I chuckle, shaking my head.

Harry sucks his lips inside of his mouth, again giving me a slow once over that makes me want to squirm on my seat, legs clenching together unintentionally. He looks deviously handsome and as shaked up by this conversation as I am. 

"What you don't like, then?" He asks, getting closer and lifting his hand to place it around my neck. "I already know you like being choked." He whispers, softly pressing my neck, his face getting closer to mine as he nuzzles his nose on my cheek, burning up my skin. "And I know you like being tied down and finger fucked." He hiss, now moving his face to my ear.

My breath gets shallower, heart beating so quick I feel it in my throat, the blood rushing in my veins hot and fast. A little strangled moan falls from my lips when he grabs my earlobe between his teeth, his hard chest pressed against the side of my body.

Slowly, he let go of my neck and drags his hand to my face, cupping my cheek. "But I wonder what else do you like..." He whispers, brushing his thumb on my parted lips. "Maybe taking a few slaps like a good girl?" With that, he sinks his thumb in my mouth at the same time he slaps my cheek with his other fingers.

I can't contain a moan, sucking his thumb and circling my tongue around it, the sting on my cheek connecting straight to my core.

"Guess that's a yes." He rasps, now caressing my face where he just slapped. "So, tell me Aster, what is it that you don't like?"

He pulls his thumb out of my mouth, making it slightest easier to breath, but clearly not enough as my chest keeps going up and down fast with pent up tension. I need to concentrate before I start talking again.

"Spanking it OK as long as you don't slap my breasts, I'm too sensitive for that. Gagballs are also a no for me, hate that shit." Keeping my voice down, I start mumbling under my breath. Harry sneaks one hand around my waist, pulling me closer to his, and slowly starts darting his face from my neck to my cheek, and it gets even harder to concentrate in my words as I go on. "Big no to anything related to golden shower, coprophilia or extreme humiliation in BDSM. Actually when it comes to BDSM I do like a few toys, edging, some teasing and being roughly fucked, but I'm not into things that can actually hurt."

By the time I stop talking, Harry's lips are dangerously close to mine, and we're both panting with the built up tension. It's my turn to ask him a question, the final one of this little game he came up with, and there's only one thing I want to ask him, and even though I know I probably shouldn't, I'm too horny and too drunk to control myself.

So I'll just ask.

"My turn." I pant, using everything I have to pull my head back just enough so Harry's lips are not brushing on mine anymore and I can look deeply into his eyes. "If I said I wanted to have sex right now, what would you do?"

His eyebrows knits together, eyes sparkling towards me, his lips curling up to a really dirty smirk.

"You're playing with fire, Aster." He says tauntingly, the hand that was cupping my cheek moving to the nape of my head.

"Maybe I just want to get burned." I whisper, teasingly, and Harry closes the little space between us, smashing his lips onto mine.

From the moment he starts kissing me, I lost myself completely in him. The soft music playing on the background turns to white noise, the room spinning all around us. His lips tastes like bourbon, tobacco and Harry, the most addictive combination I've ever proved. I raise my arms and wrap them around his hair, and he pulls me up onto his lap, hands firmly grabbing the curve where the hips meets the waist. The fabric of my dress rolls up as I straddle my knees around him, the moment his hands finds the skin on the top of my thighs igniting my whole body on fire.

I moan into the kiss, our tongues dancing together vigorously, the way he moves his lips stealing all the oxygen from me. My hands shoot from his hair to the collar of his shirt so I can pull him even closer to me, at the same time his hands circle my hips and reaches my ass. He gropes my flesh greedly, sinking his blunt nails on my skin and raising goosebumps all over my skin.

Suddenly he breaks from the kiss, one hand going to the nape of my neck while the other keeps firmly latched to my ass. He laces his fingers in my hair and pull it down, roughly, making me hiss out loud.

"Question number 3." He groans, his rapid breath fanning over my face. I look down at him under hooded eyelids, feeling hot and almost uncomfortable for how wet just his kiss has made me. "Did Tim make you feel the same way I do when he kissed you?"

My heart skips a beat, his question caughting me unguarded. He is really bothered by the whole Tim thing, isn't him? I hold up his hard gaze, still grabbing the collar of his dress shirt, our chests only inches away, my heat close to his clothed centre.

Tim is a really good kisser. His full lips felt like a pillow brushing against mine and he has a good grip, plus he is sexy as fuck and very pleasant to be around. Kissing him felt great.

But it didn't shattered my reality. It didn't turn the rest of the world into white noise, didn't make everything else unimportant. It was a good kiss, but that was it. A good kiss that is nothing compared to Harry's ability to make me turn to a puddle of high tensed nerves with a simple touch.

There's no way I'm telling him that, though.

"I'm not answering this." I finally say breathily.

"Why not?" Harry raises his eyebrows, dragging both his hands to my hips and suddenly pulling me down while cramming his hips up, creating an unexpected friction between our cores. "Bet he was hard for you. Not as much as I am, though— but he probably tried to impress you. Did he manage to?"

With that, he circles his hips up and I bite back a moan, that comes out as a little whimper. My fingers curl harder to the soft fabric of his shirt, pulling him to me absentmindedly, but he doesn't cave.

"Tell me, Aster."

"No." I close my eyes, breathing heavily. "Already told you, I'm not answering this question. So can start thinking about that dare thing you mentioned before."

Harry drags his eyes from mine, looking down to my parted lips for a moment before he is gazing my cleavage and biting down his bottom lip. When he looks up, he still seems to be lost in thought, eyes searching for something on my face.

"Just fucking kiss me." He finally says, hand grabbing my jaw and pulling me closer again to a heated kiss.

I'm immediately all consumed by the way he moves his tongue and touches my body. It's entrancing and addictive, in a way I know no one else could ever reproduce. Not Tim, not anyone. For some reason that I'm yet to discover, only Harry has ever ignited my soul the way it does every time we kiss, every time we touch.

The kiss gets heated and deeper. Hair pulls, neck squeezes, hands everywhere. I'm still straddling on his lap, one of my hands latched on his stomach, the way his muscles turns and jolts under my touch making my insides clench harder and harder. I'm holding his hair for dear life with the other hand, while he kisses me so hungrily it almost hurts, both his hands grabbing my butt and pulling me closer and closer. My dress is rolled up on my waist, the tiny lace tongue I'm wearing completely drenched as I rock against his lap, the dress pants he is wearing doing a poor job at hiding how hard he is.

He breaks from the kiss, darting his head to my neck with little bites and kisses all over my skin, stealing a loud moan from me. He tugs his fingers under the fabric of my underwear, grabbing my butt in a way his fingertips brushes very close to my butthole. His lips reaches my ear and he groans, low and deep.

"You make me fuckin' crazy." He rasps hoarsely, sounding completely out of his mind. "Fuck, Aster, I'm losin' my mind." He crams his hips up, circling then against my core, at the same time he darts one of his hands from my butt to between my legs.

I moan, shifting my hips to increase the pressure, the air being kicked out of my lungs the moment Harry's fingers finds my clit. He hums wildly, moving his fingers down from my clit to my folds and hiss on my ear again.

"Look at you all swollen n soakin' wet" He murmurs, his voice so carried with temptation it sounds heavy. "Fuckin' Christ... Want you so badly." He flickers his fingers back to my clit and I cry out a little whimper, my entire body shivering.

I travel my hands down his body, raising my body just enough so I can reach for his belt. Quickly I start undoing it as I shove my face to the crook of his neck, kissing and licking his skin, tasting him. I'm so hungry for him I can't even see what I'm doing as. Once I'm done with his belt, I pull his zipper down and go to my underwear, tucking it to the side to give him access. I'm wet and horny and I just need him right here and now.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him bluntly. Of course that even if he haven't one with him, he can get one with a flick of his fingers here.

"What?" He sounds confused, for a moment even stopping his movements.

"A condom, Harry." Raising my head from his neck, I can look into his eyes. "So you can fuck me." I add, just to be sure there's no room for doubt.

"M'Not fuckin' you here." Harry purses his lips, frowning.

What the actual fuck?!

If this is just another one of his games, I swear to God I'm going to kill him in his sleep, I'm done with these sick games he plays with me, I'm never letting him touch me aga--

"There's two empty rooms waiting for us at the hotel." Harry clarifies, a smirk tugging his lips up when he sees my indignant expression. "M'Not going to fuck you at a random private room in a nightclub. Come on, Aster, our first time together is not going to be a dirty quickie. Wanna take my time with you."

Oh.

Our first time. This is actually kinda cute. I smile and he pulls my face down again, so he can peck my lips with a long lasting, spongy kiss.

Then he breaks from the kiss, reaching for his zippers and pulling then back on and doing his belt again. His fingers travels up my thighs to my waist and he gives me a little squeeze.

"Come on. I'm calling an Uber back to the hotel."

***

Honestly, I don't even know how we managed to get back to my hotel room. The Uber ride was such a frenzy, frantic mess of loud kisses and obscene touches I'm actually a little surprised the driver didn't ask us to leave half way over here.

I'm yet to understand how Harry managed to sink two fingers inside of me while we were still in the backseat, almost making me cum when he curled them to find my g-spot, and I had to use both my hands to cover my mouth and prevent myself from screaming, but before I could reach my high, the Uber stopped, probably relieved to have arrive the destination.

We crawled out of the car with heavy breaths, Harry tucking said two fingers in his mouth and sucking them clean, eyes glued to mine. We barely stepped inside of the elevator and he was already pressing my body against the cold steel wall, kissing me deeply and I tasted myself on the tip of his tongue.

By the time we enter my room, I'm completely breathless. Somehow the intoxicating scent of his cologne soothes me, slowing down the constant racing pace of my heart at the same time it clouds my mind, overwhelming me with him. His presence, his touch, his taste, his heartbeat.

As soon Harry closes and locks the door behind us, we jump at each other again. I move my hands over his broad shoulders and up to his neck, holding him when he pulls me closer to him, pressing our bodies together impossibly close as he dips his tongue inside of my mouth and scrambles my mind, taking my sanity along, spinning my world completely out of focus.

It feels so good, he feels so good. I bit his bottom lip, pulling it gently into my mouth and Harry moans softly, his lips parted as he breathes out for air, apparently feeling as consumed as I am. Ducking my head away from the kiss, I nuzzle my face back to his neck, nipping at his skin, licking and sucking it, from the thin skin spotted right under his ear all along his sharp jawline. Using my nose to nudge his chin up, I smile against his skin when I notice that, for the first time tonight, he is completely still, his hands still holding my waist, but not pulling or squeezing me. It's like he is hypnotized by my touch, just like it happens to me when he is the one in control.

Nuzzling my nose on his neck, I inhale lightly, my heart starting to race again. He smells so fucking good. Pursing my lips I start placing kisses across the bare flash of his throat, the new hairs of his beard poking me softly. Moving my face I drag my lips down to his collarbones, amazed by how soft and warm his tanned skin feels. I move my hands to the collar of his shirt, fumbling my fingers down to the buttons and undoing them, tearing the shirt apart and pulling it down his shoulders. Throwing it on the floor, I take half a step back, drinking him with my half-opened eyes, ghosting my hands over his large chest and down the muscles of his stomach, watching, amazed, as it turns and jumps under my touch.

He is a work of art. Tanned, tattooed skin, silver piercing adorning his nipples, just a few hairs scattered over his chest and under his belly button, the happy trail leading to what's hidden under his pants. He is lean, but built up, firm chest, defined abs, sculpted arms. Even though I'd seen his body before, the other night at his office, it was so quick, I didn't have the opportunity to actually see him. He is absolutely mesmerizing.

When my fingers reach the waistband of his pants, he seems to wake back from his trance, regaining his movements. His hands squeezes my waist and he pulls me back to his body, wrapping one arm around my waist and back, so tight he reaches the opposite side of my body and rests his large hand on my hip. His other hand flies up to tangle on my hair and he pulls my roots, leaning his face closer to mine to capture my lips again, a deep groan rumbling up his throat the moment I dip my tongue inside of his mouth.

Harry forces my body with his chest, making me take a few steps back. When the back of my knees hits the bed, he stops pushing me. He thrusts his hips forwards, circling his erection on my belly, due to our height different. He lets go of my waist and hair, shooting his hands to the zipper of my dress on the side of my body, pulling it down slowly. Goosebumps raise on my skin on his wake, and I moan into his mouth, my chest going up and down fast. Once the zipper is all open, Harry breaks from the kiss and brings his hands to my shoulders, slowly pulling the sleeves down, sponging open mouthed kisses on the skin of my shoulders and collarbones.

As the fabric pools on my feet, leaving me only on my bra and thong, he suddenly pushes me to the bed, where I fall over with a soft bounce, a surprised yelp escaping from my lips. He stands, looking at me under heavy eyelids and eating my body with his gaze. His eyes drags over my legs, hips, belly, breasts, finally stopping on my face. Even though in the distance I can see how blown out are his pupils, his large chest going up and down fast, and he has such a hungry look on his face, I feel like I've just fell to the trap of a predator.

Taking a step closer, he takes my feet, taking off my heels in a slow, teasing pace. He throws my shoes away, finally kneeling over the bed and slowly crawling over me. Leaning his face down, he kisses my belly and looks up at me, his smirk making my heart pound, the soft touch of his lips on my skin making my stomach jolt with expectation. He keeps kissing me, slowly coming up, dragging his parted lips and just the tip of his tongue up my stomach and the space between my breasts. His hands are following up as well, squeezing my waist then ghosting over my stomach and chest. He palms my boobs, stealing a low moan from me that syncs with the raspy groan rumbling from his chest.

He pushes me up against the pillows, using his knee to spread my legs enough so he can kneel between them. When his lips reaches my chin and I flutter my eyes closed, waiting for his kiss in expectation, but it doesn't come. Instead, I feel the mattress moving, and when I open my eyes I see him on his knees, legs a bit spread, looking down as he undoes his belt.

The vision itself is enough to make my drenched folds clench harder, the expectation building inside of me almost too much to bear. He looks up at me, taunting eyes and devilish smirk playing on his lips, so fucking beautiful I can't control myself and in the next second I'm sitting up, my hands flying to his zippers and mouth smashing against his.

He finishes undoing his belt, one hand shooting up to hold my chin as he kisses me back fervorously. I pop his button up, but before I can shove my hand inside and hold him, Harry moves faster, grabbing both my hands and pushing me back again.

"Not so fast, darling." He whispers tauntingly, his voice so deep and low it's almost impossible to understand, for some reason his British accent getting thicker out of the sudden.

Still holding my hands, he guides them over my chest and to the bed's headboard. "Can I tie you up?" He asks, pinning his eyes on mine, looking for my consent. "Just while I eat you out, will release you after, promise."

The memory of how he had eaten my out the other times is still fresh in my memory, it was the best head I'd ever had in my life. The way he flickers his tongue, how he kisses, how he worships me, I can't wait to feel it again, so I nod eagerly.

He shakes his head. "Words, Aster."

"Yes." I breathe out, and even this three letters words sounded shaky from how much tension I'm holding up.

As soon the consent falls from my lips, Harry is tying my hands together and on the headboard, so skillfully it's clear he has done this before many, many times. He is clearly a dominant when it comes to sex, he likes to be in control, to set the pace, to have things his way, and I'm loving that for now. Even though I love to dominate sometimes, I'm still a sub at heart.

It's the perfect match.

The moment my hands are securely tied up, Harry smashes his lips against mine, giving me a quick but heated kiss. He drags his hands all over my body, ghosting them over my breasts and pinching my hardened nipples over the fabric of my bra. Then he goes down, slowly teasingly, and just as his hands ghosts over my core, he pulls away, getting off the bed.

"You're such a tease." I huff, resisting the urge to roll my eyes and Harry smirks.

"Never said I wasn't." He mumbles back, now standing right at the foot of the bed, his eyes locked on mine, hooded eyelids, eyebrows knitted together, the most dirty grin playing on his lips.

"Come back." I mumble under my breath, pressing my legs together to try and ease at least a bit of the tension building in my lower belly. I'm burning from the inside out, extra sensitive for all the teasing back at that nightclub and for almost cumming at the Uber earlier.

"Always knew you're the hottest girl I've ever seen." Harry groans, almost absentmindedly as his eyes goes up and down my body, hungrily. "But honestly, wasn't expectin' you to look this good all tied up... It's givin' me the biggest boner I've ever had. It even hurts."

"So come back here and let me help you stop hurting." I purr back, spreading my legs to give him a view, even though I'm still on my panties.

"Fuck." He sucks his bottom lip inside of his mouth, biting it down so strongly his cherry lips suddenly go white. His pants are hanging low on his narrow hips, almost giving me a peak. "Never wanted someone this bad.." He groans, now shoving his hand inside of his pants and underwear, and I can see over the fabric as he wraps his fingers around his shaft.

The sight makes my mouth water. Slowly, he starts moving his hand, the loose pants getting even lower, low enough so I can see just a hint of his base, and it's enough to almost blur my vision. I moan, unintentionally, and the sound makes Harry move his hand faster. "Come and get me, Harry." I try again, squirming on the bed in frustration, my hands tugging at the belt that's keeping them firmly tied to the headboard. "Fuck, I need you. Need you now."

His grin gets even bigger, more taunting, and suddenly he is back to the bed, a devilish smile playing on his lips, pants still on.

He drags his hands up on my thighs, sinking his head between my legs and kissing the inside of my left thigh, sucking onto the skin and lapping his tongue on my skin.

The moment his hands reaches for the waistband of my panties, a loud sound breaks the silence, making both of us slightly jolt on the bed.

It's a ringtone.

"Fuck!" He curses, his hands leaving my body as he reaches for his phone on the back pocket of his pants. He presses the side button, silencing it without even looking at the screen, then turns his head back between my legs, looking up at me. "M'Sorry. Forgot to turn it off."

I frown. Last time I checked it was already past 1am, when it was even before we left the bar. Who would be calling him at this hour?

The thoughts are swept away from my mind when he brushes his parted lips over my core, sniffing it loudly. "Fuck, you smell so good, it's addicting." He mumbles under his breath, nuzzling his nose right over my clit and making me moan, my stomach jolting, skin shivering.

His phone goes off again. Without lifting his head, he blindly looks for it and turns it down again, but less than 10 seconds later it rings again.

"Just answer it, or turn it off." I huff, starting to get a bit startled. It's killing the mood, for fucks sake.

Rolling his eyes, Harry lifts his head up, leaning over his elbow and throwing me an apologetic look before sliding his finger on the screen and taking the phone to his ear.

"Not the time, Rickie, stop fucking calling me." He barks at the speaker, lowering his hand with all the intention in the world of turning it down, but then, Rickie's mechanic voice echoes in the room.

"Sorry, boss, need to talk right now. It's important."

He takes the phone back to his ear and I huff, getting antsy.

"Call Abel, make it work, I don't fucking care. Stop calling me." Harry sounds authoritative and borderline furious, but then Rickie says something and his eyes widen. "Fuck--" He mumbles, moving on the mattress and getting off of the bed. "Wait." He says to the phone, then covers the speaker and looks at me. "Baby, I'm so, so sorry. Gotta take this."

He sounds so worried I don't even get angry as I watch him turn his back on me and go to the little porch of my room, closing the sliding door behind him.

Fuck, he is going to freeze out there, it's a cold night and he is only in his pants, all sweaty. Tugging my hands on his belt, I try to free myself so I can at least take his coat for him, but he did a masters job at tying me up, there's no way I can get out of here without his help.

Suddenly, he is back to the room, pale face and a mix of worry and anger making his eyes spark even under the dim light. He comes quickly, circling the bed and leaning over the headboard, his fingers working fast as he unties me.

Not a good sign.

"Is everything OK?" I frown, a bit relieved when my arms falls down. I watch as he starts passing the belt through the loops of his pants again. "Where are you going?" My lips purse in confusion.

"Gotta go back, m'so, so fucking sorry." He mumbles, not looking at me as he grabs his shirt on the floor and slips his arms inside of it. "Need to go back to New York."

I watch in silence as he gets dressed so fast it's almost comic. My heart is beating so fast against my chest I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded, but to be honest, Harry looks so distraught right now I'm not even mad, just worried.

Once he is all dressed up, he comes back to the bed where I'm sitting, and cups my face between his large hands, pinning his eyes on mine.

"You know I wouldn't stop this and leave you alone if I had a choice, right?" He says intently, eyes searching for something on mine. "You need to know that. I need you to understand this, I'm not leaving because I want to."

To my own surprise, I understand. I have no idea why or what could be this important for him to stop what we were doing, specially after all the teasing, all the back and forth that has been going on with us. I feel it deep in my bones, in my core, that he is not lying this time.

And even though I'm super curious about what the hell is happening, I know better than asking him right now.

"It's OK, Harry. I know." I tell him honestly and a little smile breaks the tension on his face for a moment.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, pecking my lips with his on a longing kiss. "Promise I'm going to make up for you. Sorry."

"You better." I smile, nudging at his shoulder playfully.

"Sorry." He says again, kissing me a few more times before letting go of my face and straightening his back. "Fuck, I hate this. Bye, love."

"Bye, Harry." I give a tight lipped smile, watching as he turn on the heels of his shoes and walks out of the room, throwing me a last apologetic look before closing the door and leaving me alone.

I may not know what the hell just happened, but one thing I'm sure - the moment I step back to New York, I'm doing whatever it takes to find out Harry's secret.

***

A/N:

*me, sending this chapter knowing people will want to kill me for it.*

I'M SO SORRY FOR HOLDING UP THE SMUT.

It's going to worth it, I promise. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
31.6K 364 8
The story currently doesn't match so my bad lmao (Alhaitahm Top n Kaveh Bottom) I made this story for fun and also 1-4 chapters r a bit bad so yea 🙌
578K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
717K 21.7K 70
COMPLETED Evelyn was an aspiring social worker. But when her first assignment is helping a family living in one of the worsts neighborhoods around Lo...