[finished] Am I Worth It (Nor...

By whitewolf_warrior

The art is mine Don't read it's very bad....QwQ It's a North Korea's AU.... I own the art, not the character... More

Should I Go?
The slumber party
The Nightmare
What happened?
School
bad school day
Bored
trouble
Project Problems
Problems when absent
Not a chapter just drawings
Oh No
what happened
Flashbacks
Christmas
A Pleasant Surprise
The Bad Forest
Not again...
South Korea!
W-what?!?
I'm back
Stuck
Smol
School Again?
Happiness doesn't last forever
Sad Week
Finding South Korea
sadness spreads
Pain & Suffering
traitor part 1
Hunger
Traitor part 2
Quiet pain
The plan
Blinding Pain
Plan going into Action
I got tagged
Breaking Point
Hope
The rescue
Bonus chapter
Worries
Hospital
Afraid
Meal
Back Home
Q&A
Welcome back
Recovery
Confession?
Movie night
Visiting
Curious New Zealand
Drawing
Hanging out
Ame's Problems
bonus chapter 2
sleepy
Pancakes with Flashbacks
arrival
Someone New
bonus chapter 3
passing time
horrible incident
Bonus chapter 4
Deal
Announcement
Reunion
Taiwan's return
Bonus chapter 5
Different...
Carnival!
The Surprise
author's note
New Story is out!

Epilogue

1.2K 55 140
By whitewolf_warrior

The air was fresh and cool. The sky was nice and blue, with a few small, white, fluffy clouds. The trees were full of green leaves and some even had small little birds chirping happily. A car can be seen in the street from time to time. There are some flowers in some of the houses' gardens. Pink, white, yellow, purple, flowers were in those gardens.

In the front yard of a house there was a young boy playing with a small black cat. The cat had warm yellow eyes, a blue collar with a bell, and had a missing back leg. The poor cat was ran over and was rejected by many people because of its fur until it found this family. Now the cat is happily playing with the young boy.

The young boy is smiling brightly while playing with the small cat. The cat purrs as he plays with the boy.

Inside the house was young man. He was watching the small child with a smile. He was happy with the life he has. Everything seems perfect and it will hopefully stay that way.

Then a lady came to where the man was. She had a round belly since she's expecting a baby. She kissed the man's cheek and he smiled at her.

"North, please get our son, lunch is almost ready," the lady said looking at North with her smile.

"Yes of course China," North responded before heading outside. China went back to the kitchen.

North Korea goes outside and says, "come inside now, lunch is almost done." The boy responded, "ok dad!" He then picked up the small black cat in his arms. The cat purred and rubbed his head on the young child's chest. The boy laughed and petted the cat while walking inside.

North went inside after his son and closed the door. The young boy then set the black cat down. The small feline went to North and started to rub on him and was purring loudly. North chuckled and bent down to pet the black cat. "I love you too Nuke....." He said to the cat.

Then they went to the kitchen to have lunch and the family talked about their day. China said that they will be able to know the child's gender in the next doctor's appointment. The young boy was excited and hoped that it would be a boy. North just smiled and kissed China.

North said that they should visit his brother South Korea and his wife Japan. They are also expecting a child, well their first child. They agreed to visit them on the weekend.

North smiled and was happy about his family. He had some problems and bumps on the road but now he was finally happy. being with his family, seeing everyone smile, made him happy.

Everything is perfect now. He now knows more than anything that he's worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 314 28
I needed to make this because I couldn't find a book with my favourite ship ;^; This is not historical stuff. These are just off my crazy imagination...
38.6K 781 18
"Ame! Do you remember me?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's winter time, and Christmas is right around the corner. America and Russia have been growi...
29.6K 790 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
6.3K 276 63
The Koreas were victims of Japanese Imperialism for thirty-six years, deprived of freedom in their own country. With the defeat of the Japanese Empir...