THANTOPHOBIA ① g.weasley

De TheUnknownBrokenGirl

❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love... Mais

THANTOPHOBIA
prologue
YEAR ONE
year one: diagon alley
year one: off to hogwarts
year one: feasting
year one: greasy-haired potions
year one: remind me
year one: new quidditch recruit
year one: children out of bed
year one: feathers and bludgers
year one: troll in the dungeon
year one: first games
year one: birthdays
year one: christmas
year one: mirror of erised
year one: fist fights and howlers
year one: stutters
year one: dragons
year one: caught
year one: lost point days
year one: forbidden forest
year one: we have your back
year one: puzzles
year one: book of memories
YEAR TWO
year two: andromeda tonks
year two: rescue mission
year two: i got a secret
year two: lockhart the loser
year two: truth from cousins
year two: cornish pixies
year two: barfing slugs
year two: the voices
year two: a chamber of secrets
year two: crazy rogue bludger
year two: hufflepuffs and duelling clubs
year two: an angry father
year two: diaries of a teenage boy
year two: cancelled quidditch
year two: spiders
year two: fool and fraud
year two: tom marvolo riddle
year two: second kisses
YEAR THREE
THE PROPHECY
year three: new addictions
year three: crookshanks the mini tiger
year three: black dogs
year three: they suck the emotion
year three: bitchy slytherins
year three: taking a hit for a cousin
year three: spottings
year three: boggarts
year three: cedric knows all
year three: big brothers
year three: 394
year three: dementors in the playing field
year three: godbrothers
year three: family is family
year three: letter from sirius orion black
year three: expecto patronum
year three: murderer fathers
year three: snape hates hope
year three: quidditch final
year three: sirius orion black
year three: truth is revealed
year three: free once more
year three: lupin-black household
YEAR FOUR
year four: sneaking around
year four: ton-tongue toffees
year four: drama days
year four: dangerous turns
year four: last days of summer
year four: triwizard tournament
year four: drama queen lee
year four: beauxbatons and durmstrang
year four: the four champions
year four: mean girls and best friends
year four: best friends split
year four: the first task
year four: love is in the air
year four: hope's truth
year four: the yule ball
year four: shaming articles
year four: the second task
year four: sirius and remus
year four: ivailo krum
year four: the prophecy
year four: the third task
year four: gone
year four: goodbye cedric diggory
END OF THANTOPHOBIA
little teeny tiny author's note
SEQUEL IS UP!
updates!

year four: quidditch world cup

9.8K 368 401
De TheUnknownBrokenGirl

CHAPTER FOUR

❛Like a corn colored dog?❜

Every single one of the teenagers had souvenirs in their hands as they walked to the stadium where the Quidditch World Cup was being held. Millions of wizards from all over the world gathered, ready to see the game between Bulgaria and Ireland.

As Ginny Weasley and Hope Lupin-Black reached the top box where they were going to be watching the game from, the two girls stared out to the field in awe. The seats were so high it was like you could see anything and everything.

"It's like you can see the whole world from here!" exclaimed Ginny, pointing her finger out. "There's so many people!"

Hope nodded, her smile wide. "I think I see some people from France! Look at their hats!"

"And look, there's wizards from Russia!" she shouted in reply. "They're wearing weird fluffy hats!"

Hermione looked over at the two girls and scrunched her nose. "Actually it's physically impossible to know--"

"Let us have our moment, Hermione." interrupted Ginny, and began to point some more. "Look, J, they're wearing those cute chinese dresses!"

Fred, George, and Charlie strolled over next to the three girls, the elder twin held a smirk on his face. "The Veelas should be getting out here soon, that's the good stuff."

"Disgusting, Fred." laughed Charlie, eyeing his brother with slight disgust. "This is about Quidditch, not women--"

"It's not my fault that you don't find women attractive." he interrupted, holding up a finger to Charlie's tanned face.

His blue eyes widened as he looked to his brother. "I do--"

Fred shook his head quickly and laughed some more. "You prefer Dragons over women, Charlie."

Hope shrugged her shoulders. "They are really cute, with their big wings and little nostrils--"

"But they're dragons." interrupted George, looking down to his girlfriend. "They're not meant to be cute--"

"Yet they are."

A loud voice came from behind the four of them, they all turned to see Cornelius Fudge smiling towards the Malfoy family who was walking up the many flights of stairs. Narcissa Malfoy looked different from what Hope assumed she would. Her hair was a light blonde, but her eyes were the same shade of blue that Andromeda's were.

"Here's Lucius now!"

Lucius Malfoy walked to the Minister of Magic with a smirk on his face. "Ah, Fudge. How are you? I don't believe you've met my wife, Narcissa? And our son, Draco?"

"How do you do, how do you do?" greeted Fudge, shaking Draco and Narcissa's hands quickly.

Draco quickly walked towards Hope and Ginny, who laughed at the uncomfortable look on his face. Ginny held a steady look of confusion, as she personally had never seen a smiling, laughing Draco Malfoy, yet here he was.

"Some scene this is." he chuckled, grey eyes wide. "There's too many people, especially americans. They keep going on about how they wish there were corndogs--"

Hope furrowed her eyebrows, clearly puzzled. "Like a corn colored dog?"

"Must be." laughed Ginny, still patiently waiting for the game to start.

Draco smiled towards the ginger-girl, and held out his hand. "Draco Malfoy, I'm Hope's cousin."

"Ginny Weasley," she replied, shaking his hand but not making eye contact. "We've met a few times before."

"Right, right." he spoke quickly, still smiling. "Hope's told me loads about you, I've heard you're really into Quidditch."

"I have?"

Draco's grey eyes shot to Hope, widened as he spoke. "You have, Hope. Ever so kind of you, as well."

Narcissa Malfoy strolled towards the three teenagers and tapped her finger lightly on Hope's covered shoulder. Her blue eyes held a kind state as she spoke. "Hope Black? Sirius' girl?"

"Yes, ma'am." replied Hope, her voice changing into a more polite tone. "You must be Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother. I've heard great things."

The Malfoy woman pushed a strand of pale-blonde hair out of her face as she continued. "Draco speaks very highly of you, as do a lot of the other families."

"I try to stay respectful as can be, most of the time anyways." the teenage girl chuckled. "Though, I've been told I'm similar to my father and uncle."

"Sirius was always the charmer with humor, nothing to be ashamed of." replied Narcissa, smiling at her cousin. "Reggie was always much different, nothing bad though, all good things."

Hope smiled at the thought of her dad and uncle. "You've done quite well raising Draco, he's very kind. Always looks out for me."

"As he could." she spoke cordially, a warm smile coming across her face. "Family looks out for each other, Sirius and Reggie always looked out for me. We stick together, especially in this mess of a world."

"Completely agreed."

Narcissa placed a soft hand on Hope's shoulder as she spoke. "You must come for dinner one of these days. We'd love to have you, wouldn't we, Lucius?"

Lucius Malfoy turned around and forced a smile. "Why of course. Yes, yes."

As Draco and his mother were summoned by Ludo Bagman and walked away, Ginny began to laugh loudly. Hope furrowed her eyebrows at her friend as she struggled to control her laughter.

"What is up with you?" she managed to ask through her fits of laughter.

Hope looked to her friend as if she were insane. "What on earth do you mean?"

"Yes ma'am, no sir." Ginny mocked in a fake proper voice. "Since when do you use your manners?"

"I use my manners--"

Ginny began to laugh some more, holding her hand to her stomach. "Yeah, okay."

Draco walked back over to the two teenage girls and rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, my mother adores you. Says you're like a well-mannered Sirius with a mix of Regulus, says you're almost perfect."

"I wonder how many teachers would have a heart-attack if she acted like that in class."

The Malfoy boy pretended to think before saying aloud. "All of them."

"Hurtful, Draco." said Hope, placing a hand over her heart, pretending to be offended. "You hurt my heart, Ginny."

"You know we're right." laughed Ginny, before eyeing a tiny house-elf in the corner. "Why is that elf cowering in that corner?"

Draco turned around and scoffed. "It's Crouch's elf, she's kind of pathetic. Should be serving Mister Crouch."

Hope nodded but shrugged. "It's why they're here. House-elves are so useful though. They make some of the best food, though."

"Agreed."

Within the next couple of minutes the Bulgarian team's mascots came out onto the field, and as Fred had already confirmed, they were Veelas. They all had white-gold hair that shined under the light, with skin that seemed to be moon-bright. The look of them alone made most males alone drool.

After the Veelas left the field, comets of light shot through the field, causing everyone to stare in amazement. The lights came together to form a gigantic shamrock, which caused gold coins to fall from the sky.

"Look, money!" exclaimed Ron, causing his father to chuckle.

Before Arthur had a chance to respond, Ludo Bagman began to shout. "And now, ladies and gentlemen, kindly welcome--"

"Krum, Krum, Krum--"

"The Bulgarian National Quidditch Team!"

Seven scarlet-colored figures shot out onto the field, the last causing Ron Weasley to go weak to his knees. They flew out so quickly, that all you could see was the blurred outline of their uniforms.

"I give you, Dimitrov! Ivanova! Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! And, Krum!" cried Ludo Bagman, causing the entire audience to erupt into cheers.

Ron clapped his hands and jumped up and down. "That's him, that's him!"

"And now, please greet the Irish National Quidditch Team!" yelled the Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports. "Presenting, Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Quigley! And, Lynch!"

Seven green blurs flew out onto the field, you could barely count all seven. Ginny and Hope clapped enthusiastically as they watched the players.

"The Irish, J!" exclaimed Ginny, pointing her finger downwards. "Look at them!"

Ludo Bagman grabbed his magical microphone once more. "And here, all the way from Egypt, our referee, acclaimed Chairwizard of the International of Quidditch, Hassan Mostafa!"

In the next few moments, the Quaffle, Bludgers, and Snitch were released into the lit Quidditch field. Harry's eyes went to the Snitch, while Hope and Ginny began to watch the Quaffle intently.

"They're off!

Hope Lupin-Black watched the Irish Chasers as they immediately became in possession of the Quaffle. "Gin, look, Troy is such an elegant flyer!"

Before Ginny had a chance to reply, Ron leaned over. "But look at Krum! He's brilliant!"

"Krum can suck a thumb!" shouted Ginny, causing Hope to bend over laughing. "Go Ireland, go!"

Suddenly the Quaffle went through the third hoop past the Bulgarian Keeper, causing Troy to raise his fist into the air victoriously. 

Ludo Bagman's face turned into a smile as he cried out. "Troy scores! Ten-zero to Ireland!"

"What?" exclaimed Harry, gripping his omnioculars. "But Levski's got the Quaffle!"

"Not anymore!" replied Hope in a sing-song voice, causing Harry to narrow his eyes. "Ireland's going to win, Harry, I know it."

Harry shook his head furiously. "Bulgaria has this in the bag!"

Ireland's Chasers proved to be some of the best, as they scored twice more. Bulgaria still hadn't scored any goals, but their Beaters proved to be some of the best. Although, from the outlook of the game, they didn't play by fair.

Once the Bulgarian National Quidditch team had scored their first goal, Arthur turned to everyone. "Fingers in your ears!"

Before anyone could unplug their fingers from their ears, most began to gasp loudly. Hope and Ginny jumped forward as they saw Lynch crash into the ground, while Krum managed to fly back.

"Stupid Krum!" exclaimed Hope, pounding her fist on the metal bar. "Leave our Seeker alone, would you?"

Ginny looked angrier than Hope did. "Krum was feinting!"

Charlie grasped Hope and Ginny by the collars of their shirts as they hung off the side. "He'll be okay, he only got ploughed! Which is what Krum was after, of course--"

"Stupid."

In the next fifteen minutes, Ireland had scored ten more goals. Bulgaria began to get angrier by the minute and the Bulgarian Keeper had begun to attack Moran with his elbow which caused many in the stadium to boo.

"And Mostafa takes the Bulgarian Keeper to task for cobbing excessive use of elbows!" exclaimed Bagman, pausing to take a breath. "And yes, it's a penalty to Ireland!"

Suddenly, Hope, Ginny, and the twins burst into fits of laughter. Percy narrowed his eyes towards Hope in confusion. "What are you laughing at?"

"Look at the referee, Perce!" she responded loudly, barely managing to hold herself together.

Percy Weasley adjusted his glasses and gasped. "Oh, no. Mister Bagman! Ludo!"

"Now, we can't have that!" cried Bagman, obviously seeing what was happening. "Somebody slap that referee!"

George leaned in towards his girlfriend and laughed. "Those Veelas are stupid, they dance like--"

"Like this?" questioned Ginny, putting her hands on her hips and laughing. "Look at me, I dance like a Veela!"

Bill and Charlie eyed Ginny with disapproval, the latter speaking up quickly. "Stop that, Gin."

"Don't go dancing like that." continued Bill, pinching the bridge of his nose. "What if someone sees you--"

"Go, Gin!" shouted Hope, encouraging her friend with laughter. "Go, Ginny--"

George looked to his girlfriend with wide eyes. "Don't encourage her!"

"Please," she held her hand up to his face playfully. "You look great, Ginny! Someone give this girl some money!"

Suddenly, Quigley swung his fist back and hit Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker in the nose. But what got people's attention more was when the Irish Seeker, Lynch, went into a dive towards the bottom of the field.

"Merlin's beard!" yelled the Weasley girl, jumping excitedly. "He's seen the snitch! Look!"

Ron was right beside her, hanging outside of the top box. "Come on, Krum! Come on!"

"They're going to crash!" exclaimed Hermione, placing her hand on her face. "Merlin, they're--"

"No they're not!" interrupted Draco and Hope, narrowing their grey eyes in the same way. "Come on!"

As Lynch hit the grassy ground of the field, Charlie widened his eyes. "The Snitch? Where's the Snitch?"

"He's got it, Krum's got it, it's all over!"

Ginny's blue eyes widened as she pointed to the scoreboard, her jaw dropped as she just pointed her finger. Once everyone looked to the left, they saw the final score. Ireland had won, 170-160.

"Yes! Yes!" cried Hope, jumping up and down. "Look, George, look! Ireland won!"

George turned to Fred who's jaw dropped practically to the floor. "Fred, we're a lot more rich than before."

Ginny, Hope, and Hermione laid sprawled out around their tents. The Weasley girl still held an amazed look, completely awed by Ireland's win. While Hope dug through her bag for a pair of pajamas.

"Ireland played so amazingly." said Ginny, almost in a daze.

Hope laughed at her friend's amazement. "I know, I know. I absolutely loved their skills."

"Yeah--"

"Shit." interrupted Hope, causing Hermione to stand up in concern. "What happened?"

The Lupin-Black girl held up an indigo colored blanket from her bag. "I grabbed Ced's blanket by accident. He needs this blanket. He'll be cold."

Hermione rolled her eyes at Hope's dramatic expression. "He should be fine--"

"Nonsense." she said, standing up from her place on the couch. "I'll just go take him his blanket."

Ginny squinted her eyes at her watch on her wrist. "J, it's getting kind of late--"

"His tent isn't even that far away." insisted Hope, putting on a pair of slippers. "I'll be back before you know it."

"Fine," replied Ginny, putting her head back into her pillow. "Wake me up when you get back. Just so I know you're safe."

"Will do, Gin."

Hope grabbed her pink jacket, along with a muggle flashlight. And she walked out of the tent and into the cold, foggy air. It was dead silent throughout all of the tents. Which caused goosebumps to rise onto her arms.

"It's quite cold--"

Suddenly, there was a gigantic boom that echoed through the air. And then all that you could hear were screams.

which friendship do you want to see more of throughout this fanfic? (other than cedric/hope because that's like one of the main focuses)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

973K 36.3K 124
Samantha Potter lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts, played Quidditch, and tried to pass History of Magic. But that all changes when she reunit...
11.3K 237 37
"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey that no one has done before- bringing th...
684 34 11
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ The boy who lived... and The most powerful witch... Stella Black is the daughter of a Mass Murderer.... After the murder of Lily and Jam...
761K 24.7K 108
❝ a darkness that holds me, and loves when I bleed, it locks all the doors and then hides all the keys, wish someone had told me what I co...