Batboys x reader

By jaywhy25

Basically what the title says. Plus slow updates and I'm not really good at writing. Some have preferences an... More

What you need to know and keys
Dick graysonXreader/ too caring
Jason toddXreader/ it wasnt your fault
Damian wayneXoptimistic!reader/ Art
How dating the batboys would be
BatboysXreader
Tim DrakeXreader//
DickXreaderXJason
BatboysXreader
Damian WayneX Abused!reader
TimX reader
Batboys Preferences
Jason ToddXreader
Dick graysonXreader
TimXreader
Christmas traditions
How you met
DamianXreader
Batboys preferences
Preferences
screen backgrounds and names
Another..........Preferences
Pet stories
Damian Wayne X theater!reader
Music preferences
Batfamily X reader
Q an A/ truth and dare
Promposals
BatfamilyX batsis!reader
Prom pics
2020 halloween couple costumes
Advice you gave them as Batmom
BatfamilyXbatmom,psychic!reader 2
Messages from an ex
BatfamilyXreader
Romance movies
In public

BatfamilyXbatmom,psychic!reader

4K 71 23
By jaywhy25

I just got a random idea. And I've never done a Batmom one-shot before, so if you like it please let me know, I've only read them. Some of you may not believe in the 'supernatural' stuff but I do believe in ghost bc I have seen and heard many before. I hope you enjoy and I am going to change it up a little.

Prompt: the reader can only hear, talk, and see ghost, or spirits. She doesn't go to people and talk about her experience, like a medium would. She stays to herself and won't open up unless someone ask her too.
_________________________________
Warning: mention of death and may creep out some people don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️
_________________________________
(Bff/N)- best friends name (Y/N)-your name (L/N)-last name
Words in italic means it's a ghosts past you are seeing or them talking to you
_________________________________

Before meeting the batfamily

(Y/N) POV

  I feel light headed. There's so many voices, some screaming and others pleading. It hurts honestly and it's taken some of the things I could do as a child, from sports and school to my social skills. I've always been able to talk and see ghost since I was born, but everyone thought it was normal since babies are known to see ghost. Though as I got older, the harder it was for me, I would get bullied because I would talk to someone that I could see but no one else could. I felt useless because they would ask me to help them but I didn't know what to do, and even now I still guess on what to do.

  Right now I'm a police officer, and it's hard sometimes. I'm a really good detective but apparently, by other people, I can work well with others, which I don't think is true but whatever. I've always worked alone because of what goes on and the ghosts give me hints since it's their case I usually work on. I've only told one person and that's (Bff/N) and that's because they like me for who I am, they actually don't care that this happens to me, not in a rude way of course, and they help calm me down. I have a habit that I can't control and it's where I could be talking to someone and a ghost would jump in real quick and force me to say a word to one little sentence, and another habit is I can't stop myself sometimes and what I think comes out of my mouth. I know it sounds silly but I really can't stop it, almost like a tick but no where near it, if you know what I mean, and they don't happened a lot maybe 2-3 times a day at least.

  Today I'm moving to Gotham City to join the GCPD, and I don't know anyone. Someone said that there was a good lookin guy who very rich and there's a couple superhero's and anti-hero's there, but it's not like I would meet them or even know them, I don't even know the names of these people. I'm moving across the country just to live in this town, apparently filled by psychopaths and killers. Great a good town for someone like me to be in, luckily I'm kind of good at psychology.

  I'm walking up to the GCPD to start my day and know what I need to do. As I'm doing this I swear I hear a scream and turn around and find a little girl in a white torn dress with what looks like blood staining her hands, face, and dress. She looks about 7 years old, she had black, ratted hair and blue, scared eyes. When I look around I realized it was a ghost because people didn't look at her and just walked through her. She sees me looking at her and she starts to come up to me, so I slowly move to an ally way and tell her to meet me somewhere later, turn around and walked away. As I was walking I couldn't get the girl out of my head until I bump in to something or rather someone. I hit the ground but  immediately stand up to help the other person but only for me to notice they never fell. I look up to see a handsome man with 2 men and 2 boys with him.

"I'm so sorry, I should of been paying attention to my surroundings, I'm usually good at that."

"It's find Ms.?"

"Oh! (L/N), (Y/N) (L/N). Mr.?"

"Wayne, Bruce Wayne. Are you new because usually everyone already knows me."

"Yes I'm new, and I really don't know you, but um I got to go to my new job. Have a wonderful day Mr. Wayne."

"You as well, Ms. (L/N)."

Dating Bruce Wayne

I've been dating Bruce Wayne for a couple of months, and everyone seems to be starting to like me. They haven't told me about their past and I totally respect that, since I haven't told them about what happens to me because I'm scared too, that is until I got a panic attack from one of them. I get these attacks when I'm talking to a ghost and they're telling me about their past or how they died, and I can see the whole thing as if I'm there. This ghost was the little girl from a couple months back, she was on her way home from school with a brand new white dress her parents bought her. She was running to meet up with her brother and walk home together, they take a shortcut and run into some people. One had a knife and another had a gun. She seemed scared and the boy pushed her behind him only for him to get shot in the shoulder. The little girl, that I learned her name was Lucy, went to her brother to apply pressure on the gunshot wound. The guys, in the ally way, freaked out and shot Lucy twice in the back. The little boy slowly got up, his face was dirty and in pain with tears in his eyes, looks at Lucy and starts crying, not knowing what to do. Blood was flooding the white dress from back to front. He picked up her head, which made it ratted, and held her close to him. Her hands were bloody from his blood, scrapes were on her knees and face, along with dirt and mud everywhere. As I try to help them I realized I can't move and slowly everything starts to fade away leaving loud sobs from a innocent boy.

Then I was shaken out of the state by Bruce and Alfred, and behind them were the four boys I grew to love, Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian. They look concerned, something I haven't seen in a long time. I knew then and there I would have to tell them but I didn't want to so I lied.

"Are you OK, (Y/N)?" I look up to see Bruce staring at me.

"Um..Yeah! I um had a panic attack from the stress of work and lack of sleep." Which wasn't wrong, they all knew I've been tracking down a murderer for a whole month.

"OK then, get some rest and try to relax." After that was said everyone left the room, to leave me with Lucy, who seemed worried.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, it's the only way for you to tell me your story and for me to help you. I'll be Ok, so why did you show me your....death.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I didn't mean to force you to see it. And the reason is I want you to help me."

"I'm sorry but um.. I can't really help you 'go into the light'. If that's what your asking."

"No but I am wondering if you can handle one more death seen?"

"Sure? But who's?"

"My mother's after she shows you it, she will go on but I will stay until my wish is for filled."

"Ok... what's your-" I tried to say as I see another death scene with a mother, father, and a son but only one survived.

"Wow.....so..um..... what's your wish?" I said after the second panic attack for today.

"To watch my twin brother be happy."

"Cool, I mean as long as you don't hurt or possess anyone......so who's your twin?"

"I wouldn't hurt anyone and you know my twin he's Bruce Wayne, your boyfriend."

"Wait really? Your brother is my boyfriend? Oh gosh how am I going to explain this to him without looking crazy?"

"I don't know but you don't have to tell him. All I want is to see you make him happy."

"How can I do that? I've only been with him for four months."

"I know you'll do it and your relationship will go farther with my nephews and with Alfred." She says as she starts disappearing. When she's gone I look around the room to clear my head. 'So what am I going to do?'

I hope you enjoyed this little Batmom chapter. If you like it just tell me in the comments if you want a part 2 to it. I didn't want to make it long so I decided to divide it.

Dick: Jay you need to go to sleep now even if it's 12am your going to have to wake up early tomorrow.

Me: you mean today, right?

Dick: I- I don't know anymore

Me: fine goodnight *kisses his cheek and goes to my bedroom*

Jason: lucky how did you get her to kiss you on your cheek.

Dick: wasn't being a dick and argue with her.

Jason: why you- * tackles dick to the floor and is fighting him*

Damian and Tim: *walks in to see them fighting only to get chairs and popcorn to watch*

Me: *turns on TV to have a phrase from a TV show say* 'GET 'EM!' *turns off TV bc it was loud*

Batboys: go to sleep Jay!!!

Word count: 1700 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.3K 74
I do not own any DC characters but I own the plot and the creators I create These book includes Jason Todd Dick Grayson Tim Drake Damian Wayne I al...
395K 9.8K 65
Title says it all Rated #1 in #jasontodd 2018!!! Rated #1 in #robin 2018!!! Rated #2 in #timdrake 2018!! Rated #8 in #readerinsert 2018 Rated #21 in...
16.5K 275 9
Just a few oneshots about your favourite boy wonder. I don't do smuts and I don't do angst, just fluff pieces and stories. There may be a little angs...
13.9K 132 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...