Keep This Secret | The Slump...

By cray0nbox

College dorms, a lot of things can happen. Can she keep what happens between the two of them a secret? Will s... More

⚠︎︎0.1
⚠︎︎0.2
⚠︎︎0.3
⚠︎︎0.4
⚠︎︎0.5
⚠︎︎0.6
⚠︎︎0.7
⚠︎︎0.8
⚠︎︎1.0
⚠︎︎1.1
⚠︎︎1.2
⚠︎︎1.3
⚠︎︎1.4
⚠︎︎1.5
⚠︎︎1.6
⚠︎︎1.7
⚠︎︎1.8
⚠︎︎1.9
⚠︎︎2.0
⚠︎︎2.1
⚠︎︎2.2
⚠︎︎2.3
⚠︎︎2.4
𖠌2.5
𖠌2.6
⚠︎︎2.7
2.8
2.9
⚠︎︎3.0
⚠︎︎3.1
⚠︎︎3.2
⚠︎︎3.3
⚠︎︎3.4
⚠︎︎3.5
⚠︎︎3.6
⚠︎︎3.7
⚠︎︎3.8
⚠︎︎3.9
⚠︎︎4.0
⚠︎︎4.1
⚠︎︎4.2
⚠︎︎4.3
♧︎4.4
⚠︎︎4.5
⌫4.6
⚠︎︎4.7
⚠︎︎4.8
ꕥ4.9
꧁5.0꧂
⚠︎︎5.1
⚠︎︎5.2
⚠︎︎5.3
⚠︎︎5.4
:) 5.5
⚠︎︎5.6
⚠︎︎5.7
⚠︎︎5.8
⚠︎︎5.9
ಠ_ಠ6.0
⚠︎︎6.1
⚠︎︎6.2
⚠︎︎6.3
⚠︎︎6.4
⚠︎︎6.5
⚠︎︎6.6
⚠︎︎6.7
⚠︎︎⓺.❽
⚠︎︎6.9
⚠︎︎7.0
⚠︎︎7.1
⚠︎︎7.2
⚠︎︎7.3
⚠︎︎7.4
⚠︎︎7.5
⚠︎︎7.6
⚠︎︎7.7
⚠︎︎7.8
♡︎7.9
⚠︎︎8.0
♡︎8.1
⚠︎︎8.2
☺︎8.3
⚠︎︎8.4
⚠︎︎8.5
☹︎8.6
⚠︎︎8.7
⚠︎︎8.8
🤍8.9
☀︎︎9.0
(•̀ᴗ•́)9.1
☹︎9.2
⚠︎︎9.3
☀︎︎9.4
🤍9.5
𓁹9.6
⚠︎︎9.7
⚠︎︎9.8
𖨆9.9
❥❥❥100☻︎☻︎☻︎
⚠︎︎1.01
❄️102
:) 103
:/ 104
⚠︎︎ 105
:) 106
:% 107
:) 108
シ 109
😳110
☀︎︎11.1
🩰11.2
⚠︎︎11.3
𓂻11.4
🪦11.5
11.6
⌫11.7
11.8
11.9
12.0
(•̀ᴗ•́)و12.1
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ12.2
:) 12.3
:( 12.4
𖠌12.5
𓆉12.6
🦵🏾12.7
☀︎︎12.8
❥12.9
𓁹13.0
⚠︎︎13.1
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞13.2
𓇽13.3
𓆉13.4
♓︎13.5

⚠︎︎0.9

1.1K 70 96
By cray0nbox

Comment so I got something to read I'm bored.

My phone keeps going off of messages. Me and Jamal got food and talked and then he took me home. I was sleep until now. My phone laid on my bed. I picked it up the brightness hurting my eyes before I turned it down. Its 5am and it's Stokeley texting and calling me.

———————————————————————
messages > (418) 912-####

wya V 👀

in sorry V yuh bot quicky
💯

I'm drubjw she ga 😂😂

Ivy 🤷🏽‍♂️😬❤️ I like abt th
I want u I hwh  yew at 😬🤨💔😔😘

C run ngoejbt

😂🧐😛😛🧐🧐🤓
I'm gehrby meet at hah Piace

Calle J.E. bqcudj
Call me back

What you bit
answering yu b mad at J.E. 😒

😘😂😝🤣😝
😘😘🥰🥰😘
🤣🤓🤓🙃😒🙃
🤓🙃😘🥰🥰
🤓💔😝🐮🤷🏽‍♂️💔😝
😔🤓🤓🤓be r
I Ight j instead please
I ndon't was r you
______________________________________________

I sat up grabbing my charger since I had 12 percent. I plugged it in trying to read the messages again. They made no sense. More messages were coming in and he called again. I feel like since I talk to Jamal me talking to Stokeley is wrong but he's my friend. I just want to make sure he's alright.

"Hello ha V you answered" he said his words slurred and he was yelling into the phone. He then clicked the face time button which I accepted even though I look a hot mess.

"Stokeley what's going on, you alright" the phone was angled at his neck.

"I fuck with you Ivy, why you you you— why you you pick him over me" he said stuttering and then the phone fell. "Oh shit" he laughed.

"Stokeley I didn't pick anyone over another what are you talking about. Are you drunk" he picked the phone back up holding it upside down.

"Oh shit you hanging upside down. You do the the the voodoo" his eyes got big.

"Your phone is upside down" I tell him.

"See this why I need you, let me come see you" he says fixing the phone.

"You don't need me Stokeley. You should get some rest" I suggest.

"Why you don't want me" he asked.

"Want you? What do you mean"

"Why you don't want to be with me. We was the the we was doing good until him" he slurred.

"Stokeley it's not that I didn't want to be with you, you are in a relationship. You didn't want to be with me in that way. Why stay with you when there's someone who will actually be with me. I asked to be with you and you said we were good and that Miarah was better"

"That shit is a lie Ivy. You come here"

"Stokeley I—"

"I'll drive to you then" he said loudly. Then I saw the X guy walk out complaining about him being loud and who he was talking to. He snatched the phone. "I told you not to call her and you did that shit anyway, Ivy I apologize for him" X says.

"No it's fine" I say truthfully. I'm kind of glad we talked even though he might not remember what was said. At least I got off my chest why. Obviously I still care for him but I know nothing will come out of it. I'm not waiting for him to decide what he really wants and I don't want to deal with Miarah when he does. I like Jamal and that's who I want now.

"Give me back the phone, Ivy where are you." He slurred.

"Stokeley you're not driving like that it's almost 6am get some sleep okay"

"I want to sleep next to you" he groaned. "Nigga she said no hang up now" x says.

"Stokeley get some sleep"

"Can I I I I can I see you tomorrow please" he said almost dropping the phone again.

"I don't— um, yeah I guess so" I say unsure.

"Yes! Okay goodnight V" he says smiling and laughing. He then hung up.

Once the call was over I turned my ringer off laying back down. I sighed, thinking. I really don't know what I'm doing. I feel wrong about agreeing to see him. Me and Jamal aren't together but if he was going to see a girl he use to fuck I'd be jealous. I'd tell him but I don't think that'll go well, he's understanding but I don't know. Stokeley went so long not talking to me and the moment he does things get confusing.

"Give me your phone" Jah says holding his hand out.

"Your not my dad" I say almost falling. The ground uneven tonight.

"You not about to drunk text her all night. Please tell me you didn't text Rah" he says grabbing it pushing me back as I fell on the couch.

"Who is Rah oh shit did I text her too" I drank like 3 bottles of henny and got high for a little during the party. Me and Jah left at 2 and I guess I'm still a little tipsy.

"You not getting your phone back. All these gay ass emojis you sent her" he says.

"I need it"

"When you not drunk since your ass don't listen. Waking people up out they sleep because you jealous and wrong. Go the fuck to sleep and stop yelling" he says walking back to his room.

"Jah" I yelled out.

"What"

"I love you"

"I love you too Vro, not gay shit"

"I'm sleeping out here" I tell him.

"I don't care just go to sleep" he yelled back from his room.

"Okay. You going to sleep"

"Stokes man, go to sleep" he says.

"I'm am. I'm going to sleep" I laid back on the couch. I just looked around until I fell asleep.

The next morning Ivy woke up going out the room to eat. She remember her call with Stokeley but assumed it was all because he was drunk and decided to forget about it. She ate a bagel and went to get ready for the day. She wore a two piece grey set. As time flew by it was now 1pm. She got a FaceTime from Jamal smiling and answering.

"Hey boo" she smiled.

They sat on the phone talking as they always do when they're not together. Her stomach having butterflies as they stayed on the call. Then she got a bunch of messages from Stokeley. He stated he was drunk and to ignore the text he didn't know he sent. He said he hoped he didn't wake her up. Really he remember their talk but he hoped that she didn't. He still felt off knowing she chose someone over him. He understands why but wished she didn't. She replied okay asking if they were still meeting up, just in case. He said sure and to meet him at ihop in a half hour. She text back okay focusing on her calm with Jamal again.

She was nervous to see Stokeley. She was confused on if he actually thought like he said last night at the party, or if him on the phone was how he really felt. She didn't like how everything was going. She got off the phone getting ready to go to ihop since it's closer to him and further from her. It'll take her thirsty minutes just to get there. She also decided that if he didn't show up she'd just get take out and go back home forgetting about it all.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Ignore mistakes don't proof read. Add to your library. Give feedback. Country boy, I love you!  -<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.2K 46
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
3.1K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
359 54 10
she turned and left the question, " what's my worth? " in which they watch their relationship, brought together by accidental fate crumble. lowercas...
190K 10.9K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...