One Cup of Coffee, Now I am a...

Por lauren4859009

Jade has not had an eventful life. She is a total geek and a stranger to dating. One night she is walking hom... Más

Coffee1
Coffee2
Coffee3
Coffee4
Coffee5
my thank page!!!!
Coffee6
coffee7
Coffee8
Coffee9
Coffee11
Coffee12
Coffee14
Coffee15
coffee16
Coffee17
Coffee18
Coffee19
Coffee20
Coffee21
Coffee22
Coffee23
Coffee24
Coffee25
Coffee26
Coffee27
Coffee27
Epilogue!

Coffee28

5K 31 8
Por lauren4859009

Im so tried! But just because im a nice person I will start this upload. Im not promising it is going to be good! I think this the end! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my date with Xavier. After saying yes to Xavier I had was in panic. I wanted to slap myself. But I figured that giving him one last chance won’t be the end of the world. Well, you never know. I put on black skinny jeans, a band T-shirt, and high heels. I didn’t want to look that great for this date because I have no reason. It wasn’t my first date with him. It was a second chance date. I curled my hair and put on a little makeup.

Then the doorbell rang. I walked up to the door to see Xavier in jeans and a gray white shirt. He actually looked kind of hot. I sighed and acted like I just wanted it to be over with. Well, I actually didn’t have to act. I didn’t want to go on this date at all.

“I’m taking you a place but it’s a surprise,” He whispered. I followed him to his car and got in. He zoomed off to an unknown place. Soon he stopped the car in front of . . . the coffee shop. The coffee shop where I fell in love. Oh my god! This is the place! The same coffee shop. I looked at Xavier. He smiled a largely.

We walked inside happily. Xavier knew that I would love this place. It was where I really got to know him. We picked a spot in the very back corner and order coffee. Once we had our coffee we talked about stupid things. I realized that even though it was mostly Xavier’s entire fault that we weren’t dating anymore, I kind of fell in love again. Don’t yell at me but I think I love him.

“So, is this a good date so far?” Xavier asked.

I smirked and leaned over the table. “Read my lips,” I whispered. He leaned over the table too. Then our lips touched slowly.

I love Xavier.

The End

___________________________________________________________________=

THANKS SO MUCH 4 READING. LOVE YA! READ MY OTHER STORIES! FAN COMMENT VOTE!

<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
89.4K 3K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
41.9K 863 26
After finding her psychotic, stalker ex-boyfriend hanging in her bedroom, his neck snapped from the pressure of the rope, Jia felt like she could bre...
5.1M 166K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...