𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 || Mark ff

By haeicon

"No, please, stay with me" "Loving you is one of the best thing that happened to me" ⁂︎Gᴀɴɢ ᴀᴜ !! cringe plot... More

!Disclaimer!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
umjiga vroom
43
44
45
46

20

2.5K 63 2
By haeicon

"We already searched for her, we tracked her footprints but it led to a lake,"

NCT and Red Velvet were in the meeting room of NCT's headquarter, discussing about ways to catch Hwayoung.

"We need to catch her as soon as possible, she may be planning other ways to kill her, we all know that she's the type that doesn't give up easily,"

As they were discussing, someone was not paying attention and played with Narae's phone instead. And he can't believe what he just saw.

"G-guys,look at this,"

Jaehyun connected her phone to the projector and showed them what he found.

It was call logs and messages Narae have been receiving. All of it were death threats, saying that she's not worth living, how a bitchy slut she was.

But what they care more about was why she didn't tell them about this. She kept it to herself, not even bothering to tell one of them.

"Why did she keep it all to herself? She could just tell us and we can track this person," all of them felt bad for her, they can't imagine how hurt it must be for her to experience that.

It has been a week, Narae's still like a stone, no movement. The others always visit her and keep her safe.

Red Velvet would visit her from time to time when the boys couldn't. One person would stay in her room, keeping her accompany.

As time passed, her condition is getting a lot better. The doctor did say that she might be awake in few more days.

NCT gave her a bracelet that can detect her heartbeat and location so that it will be a lot easier for them to be aware if something happens to her.

Narae's pov

I'm bored, can someone visit me? I want to listen to your voice..

Just right after I said that, I can feel something warm holding my hand. Well, someone's hand to be exact.

"Noona, I missed you.." me too Jisung, me too..

"Me and Chenle don't have anything to do, we have no one to joke around with during dinner," oh how I missed those times

"You wanna know something? Your phone's gone," what?! M-my phone..

"Nah.. I'm just joking, I thought if I told you that you'll wake up," even if you're not telling me I would still try to get out of this coma Jisung..

"Noona, I'll be going now. It was short but it's Johnny hyung's turn now,"

I could feel that he left the room. Then I smelled a familiar scent filling in the room.

"Hey there," oi my boy Johnny,

"You having a good time huh, you've been sleeping for a long time," well, I do be having a good sleep,

"Aren't you hungry? I'm sure you're craving for real food, am I right or am I right?" You know me Johnny, food is my love..

"So uh, since I'm a good best friend, I want to deliver this to you," what?

"Mark is whipped for you, *laughs* " Aish, this boy, you're lucky I'm not awake right now, or I would smack you,

"I don't have much time, I got work to do, but don't worry, your prince will be here," ugh... You're just gonna tease me even when I'm like this?

Johnny left the room. He pats Mark's shoulder before he goes in.

"Hi stingray," oh, hi Mark,

"I see that you're feeling lot better," yeah..

"Uhm, so.. we were having a meeting three days ago, and we found that, you received such hurtful things," what? Did they found out about it?

"Why you didn't tell us Narae?" I don't want to be a burden to you guys..

"If you need someone to talk,you can come to me, I will help you, we will help you," I'm sorry.. I don't want to keep relying on you.

Night falls. Narae was peacefully resting. This night it was Seulgi's turn to take care of her. Both of them were sleeping, exploring their dreamland.

*2.15am*

Seulgi woke up, she went to the bathroom outside the ward and right after she left, someone entered the room with bad intention.

" *Chuckles* Serves you right," she was looking down at her, smirking.

She took out a syringe that contains liquid and smiled crazily.

But unfortunately, her plan didn't work.

Seulgi went in just before the woman could inject Narae. Seulgi knocked her out using her ninja skills and gasped when she realized who the person was.

"Oh boy.."

Seulgi immediately called Taeyong despite how late it was and told him about it. And luckily Taeyong picked up her call.

"I'll be there"

Taeyong came with Jaehyun and Yuta

"Gotta bring the brother," Taeyong said.

They picked the woman up and brought her into the van.

"What are you gonna do with her?" Seulgi asked,nodding her head towards the woman.

"Oh, nothing much. Just gonna investigate her," Taeyong smirked. They went back home and Seulgi went back to sleep.

On the following day, Seulgi went home and Irene took her place in the early morning. They gotta stay with her or something might happen, like last night.

She leaned on Narae's bed, looking at her

"Yah, we miss you, you know that? It's been so long since we watched Twilight. When you wake up, let's eat popcorns and watch a lot of movies,"

Just then, a tear came out of Narae's left eye. Irene frowned and held her hand

"Narae? Why are you crying? I'm sorry if what I just said breaks your heart,"

But that wasn't the reason.

"M-Mark? W-what are you doing?"

"What? Is it wrong if I spend my time with her?"

"Don't you remember? She was the one that almost got me killed! And she's the one that broke your heart! Don't you remember any of that?"

"Well, what can I do. I love her"

"B-but.. you said that y-you love me.."

"Well Narae, that was before, now, I love her, not you"

"How dare you Mark.. you think it's fun to play with someone's feeling?! You know what? Go! I don't need you anymore"
No.. I need you, don't go with her, please..

Please..

"Narae? Narae?! Y-you, your finger moved! Wait, let me call the doctor"

Irene rushed out the room and told the nurse. Nurses and the doctor went in her room and checked her.

"Thank god. She's awake *smiles* "

"Pick up..come on.."

"Hello?"

"Yah! Come here quick!"

"Why? Something happened?"

"Narae's awake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.9K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09
57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
2.3K 151 25
"i love you best friend" lowercase intended status: COMPLETED !! thank you to everyone who has been reading since the beginning !! 🥺💗 i love you...
35.9K 1.3K 31
markhyuck | "us being jealous really brought us together, huh" . . . . this book is so cringy i wanna cry