ใ€Ž๐’œ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ใ€ Obey Me! One Sho...

Por hxney-lemon

ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ "I don't deserve your love." "Everyone deserves love!" An Obey Me! x reader one... Mรกs

แƒฆ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ แƒฆ
โง๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง
โง๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โง๐€๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ
โง๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›
โง๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง [pt. 2]
โง๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โง๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง
*IMPORTANT*
โง๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง
โง๐‹๐ฎ๐ค๐ž
โง๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ
โง๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง
โง๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โง๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โง๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ
โง๐๐š๐ซ๐›๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ
โง๐’๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง
โง๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง
โง๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง
โง๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ [Pt. 1]
โง๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โง๐€๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฌ
โง๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง
โง๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โง๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ [Pt. 2]

โง๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง [pt. 1]

32.8K 816 1K
Por hxney-lemon

I just love Mammon and Levi aslgkhasdovns (This is a long one, get your snacks peeps)

I have a ton of one shots already made and I can't wait till I upload lol. I just rather have a schedule so I don't leave ya'll waiting for weeks if I get writers block or lose interest in Obey Me!

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

All I could hear was nonstop complaining from my older sister. She wouldn't stop going on about how this guy owed her a ton of money. I was just ignoring her while I created a love potion. That was my talent, I mainly sold love potions to humans or desperate demons.

"I have an idea!" I suddenly heard (s/n) suddenly shout in my ear.

"Don't shout in my ear," I hissed glaring at her.

She completely ignored me and grabbed one of the love potions that I couldn't sell since it was useless. "You're going on a delivery for me later so get ready," With that she left me alone. I already know that she was doing something that will go wrong and I'm going to be at the center of it. I just shook my head not wanting to think about it and continued my work.

Love potions are peculiar. In order for it to work you have to place a hair of the person you want them to fall in love with. My hair accidentally got into that batch and I was currently remaking it. Wait what if she plans to use that on someone?! That thought ran through my head as I finished putting the potion into some bottles. I stretched out my back hearing it pop.

Time to sell. I got a satchel and filled it with as many potions as I could. I was about to head out until (s/n) stopped me. She came bringing me two things. She put my witch hat on top of my head and sent me a mischievous smirk.

"Bring this to the house of Lamenation and make sure someone named Mammon receives it," She spoke quickly, handing me a small box.

"(S/n) I swear that if you used that potion you took I'm going to personally send you to the flames of hell," I growled glaring at her.

"I would never," She scoffed. "I noticed it was in your discard pile and I discarded it for you." I had such a bad feeling about this yet I decided to trust her this once. Maybe I'm just overreacting?

I opened up my D.D.D. and searched up the House of Lamenation. I was going there first so I could just get it all over with. My irritation was clouding my rational thinking as I knocked on the front door impatiently. I tapped my foot on the ground waiting for someone to answer. After a few antagonizing minutes the door opened revealing the Lord's right hand man. What the fuck did (s/n) get me into?

"Hello," He spoke lowly eyeing me up and down.

I gulped and avoided eye contact. "I-I have s-something for Mammon?" I said in more of a question.

The avatar of pride sighed in disdain, "How much?"

"I-it's a gift from my sister," I explained glancing off to the side. I felt like I could be murdered any minute. I could tell he didn't trust me so I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"I'll be sure he gets it," Lucifer said reaching out to grab it.

"W-well she wanted to make sure he got it a-and I don't want to disappoint her," I mumbled. WHAT AM I DOING JUST LET HIM TAKE IT SHE WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ANYWAYS!!

He ended up shaking his head. "MAMMON!" He shouted making me recoil in shock. Someone came bolting towards us as he kept stammering things like, 'I didn't even do anything,' and 'This is bullshit.' He was quite the looker not gonna lie. He had platinum blonde hair that was messy, cobalt blue eyes that shimmered with gold specks, and tan skin that looked soft. I realized I was staring so I averted my gaze to the bush beside the house.

"W-what's goin on?" He slightly stuttered, his eyes landing on me. "Oi who are you? I don't owe you anythin!"

"Be nice Mammon she says she has a gift for you," Lucifer stated with a glare making Mammon shudder. His eyes widened slightly and I noticed his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Of course she brought me a gift!" Mammon shouted out. He really needs to learn what an inside voice is. "Everyone should be bowing down to me! The GREAT Mammon! Powerful second born and the avatar of greed!" Lucifer left him to his rant leaving us alone.

"Well its not my gift," I mumbled still feeling shy. "My sister told me to give it to you."

I held out the box to him and he took it quickly clearly excited. He opened it and I just stood there awkwardly. Should I leave? Yet that could be rude and I didn't want to seem rude. As my anxious thoughts ran through my head I finally saw what was in the box. It was a cupcake topped off with gold and silver decorations. I slightly covered my face with my hat trying to find a way to leave my awkward situation. He took a bite with no hesitation.

'He's not the brightest is he?' I thought with a blank face. 'What if it was poisoned?'

I was brought out of my thoughts as I finally thought of a way to leave politely. Yet I was greeted by a mess my sister created. In front of me stood Mammon with flushed cheeks and little hearts in his eyes. No literally there were little hearts. That was a side affect of the love potion I create. I am SO going to kill (s/n).

I felt anger consume me as I grabbed his wrist dragging him behind me. I needed to head home as quick as possible and make an antidote. Yes there was the 'a kiss from their true love to break the spell' troupe worked as well but who knows who his true love is.

"Mammon?" I heard a feminine voice call out from the house. Oh god, oh fuck how will I explain this?

"W-what're ya doin?" I heard Mammon ask in a daze.

"Oooooooohhhhhh," I heard the same feminine voice from before cooed out. "I didn't know scum like you could even feel lust."

"U-uh excuse him, I think my sister gave him love potion and I need to make an antidote," I tried to explain turning around to face the person. He had a small frame and looked quite cute if you ask me.

"Hmm a love potion?" He asked with a smirk. "How exciting."

I felt my body heat up and I looked away embarrassed. "I-It's not like t-that!" I cried out trying to hide my face. The male chuckled walking away. I'm going to make (s/n) regret being born. I silently walked with Mammon to my house as he kept staring at me. When I entered the house I walked straight to my potion room grumbling and scheming ways on how to get (s/n) back. I should make her pay for all the money I lost today with possible sales I could've made.

I sat down the male who was in a drunk like haze. The way he stared at me slightly flustered me but I kept that in the back of my head. He wasn't in his right mind right now. Mammon was oddly complacent and obeyed everything I told him to do...what a bottom.

As I gathered the ingredients my sister came into the room with a wicked grin. My anger flared up when I saw her and started to make the antidote faster.

"Just look at what you had to do," I started to scold her. "The reason that potion was supposed to be thrown out was because whoever took it would fall in love with me!" I shouted.

Her eyes widened and she tried to hide her laughter. She then saw Mammon just sitting and staring at me with love struck eyes.

"You owe me at least 5,000 grimm ya hear me!" I continued as I started to mix everything together.

"I mean it isn't the worst thing in the world," She shrugged me off causing me to scoff.

"I HAD TO TALK TO LUCIFER!" I yelled pointing the spoon at her. I so wanted to hit her with it.

"But now you have a slave," She pointed out.

"He doesn't even know my name!" Now all I had to do was wait for the potion to simmer. I walked over to Mammon and looked him in the eye.

"Mammon, my name is (y/n) and I'm making you an antidote so you can turn back to normal," I tried to explain but he didn't seem to be listening.

"C-could we h-h-hug," Mammon asked looking away trying to hide his face. I let out a sigh, honestly I couldn't be mad at him, he didn't do anything wrong. I pat his head not knowing what to do, I mean this never happened to me before. He slightly whined when I drew my hand back giving me sad puppy eyes. He is going to kill me, I'm gonna die from a heart attack.

I heard my sister cackle with laughter re flaming my anger. I turned around and gave her my best death glare.

"YOU BETTER BE GETTING ME MY MONEY!" I shouted as she left. Now I was left to take care of Mammon. Maybe I should've left him and sent the antidote. Ugh I totally should've just done that. I glanced at the blue eyed man and noticed his attention was on the room around him. At least it wasn't me.

Well the antidote should be done in about an hour and a half. I tried to think of ways to keep him busy so he wouldn't just be fawning over me. Honestly I probably would fall for him if that happened. I do have standards but if you give me affection nonstop I'll probably cave quickly.

OH! Maybe he could just take a nap or he could watch t.v. or a movie. So then his focus isn't me and everything will be fine in the end.

"Hey Mammon wanna watch a movie?" I asked starting to walk out of the room. He nodded vigorously standing up as well. I motioned him to follow me as I walked towards my room.

"W-wait a minute," He stuttered sounding nervous.

"Hmm?" I hummed in question glancing back at him.

"W-w-we ain't gonna..." He trailed off suggesting...

"NO!" I shouted blushing furiously. I opened the door ushering him in and then closing it behind us. I picked out a comedy movie and turned off the lights so we could be more immersed. We both sat on my bed and the movie played.

I was tense at first, I never was alone with a guy in my room before but I relaxed after awhile. He was also watching the movie so I kept telling myself nothing would happen. Nothing did happen...until I felt him hold my hand. My mind started reeling thinking on ways to stop holding his hand while not crushing his heart. I know it was the potion causing him to act like this but my heart wouldn't stop racing. I looked at our hands then up at him, his gaze was focused on the screen but his cheeks were a crimson hue.

So I just endured the loving gesture since the movie was halfway done. I made sure to pick a movie that was the same exact length as the antidote needed to simmer. It couldn't get worse right? RIGHT?!

Oh it got worse, well worse in the sense that I think I'm starting to enjoy this. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to his side. My head rested on his shoulder as his head rested on mine. I felt my heart melt at his actions. He was so hesitant and sweet, almost the complete opposite of how he acted when I first saw him. This was his soft side brought out by the potion.

'This is all because of the potion' I had to remind myself. 'He'll remember all this after he takes the antidote and he'll make sure to avoid me.'

The movie finished and I got out of the bed untangling myself from Mammon. He looked up at me looking hurt and I felt bad but no, this is just the potion.

"I-uh," I started thinking on how to get him to drink the antidote. I know if I tell him he would refuse because that's another thing the love potion does. "I have a surprise for you!" I exclaimed trying to not show him I was up to something. His mouth went agape and he blushed staring into my eyes with pure love.

I left the room in a hurry. I got a glass from the kitchen and poured some of the antidote into it. It was a blueish color so I tried to think of a drink I could say it was...or maybe he will just drink it for me. I walked back to my room hand saw Mammon looking around at some stuff in my room.

"Here," I said gaining his attention. I held the drink out to him and he looked confused.

"What is it?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just drink it and tell me how it tastes," I started. "I made it just for you~" I cooed trying to coax him to drink it. His eyes brightened at what I said and grabbed the cup from my hand. He gulped it all down and looked woozy. I took the cup placing it on my side table, I then sat him on the bed making sure he doesn't fall down and hurt himself. He looked at me with a flushed face, I realized how it probably seemed and laid him down.

He closed his eyes and he fell asleep, the antidote doing its work. I tucked him in wanting him to be comfortable. I hope he doesn't kill me when he wakes up.

ლლლ

[Word count: 2,356]

[Published May 23, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝑀𝒶𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 [𝓅𝓉. 2]~

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

727K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
110K 1.3K 37
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
10.8K 168 33
onshots bc yes. (some Lemons warning!) Pls i still take requests guys... PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST DEMONCEST. DON'T REQUEST LUCIFER X SIMEON EITHER!!
87.2K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...