Falling for the Quarterback

By brownhair_bronte

*This book has mature scenes* Hazel is the captain of the cheer leading team at South Ridge High. She isn't l... More

{"I don't want anything to do with him"}
{"I don't even like him"}
{"I have something to blackmail you with"}
{"Relax"}
{"everyone has their secrets"}
{"hand in hand"}
{"one second"}
{"consequences"}
{"don't be a stranger"}
{"a long night"}
{"crazy"}
{"my worst fear"}
{"skeptical"}
{"Things are changing"}
{The Dinner Part 1}
{Dinner Part 2}
{"Confused"}
{"you didn't tell me"}
{"damnit"}
{"I can't get enough"}
{"seven"}
{"slightly concerning"}
{"That isn't important"}
{Valentines Day}
{The Baby Shower}
{"I said no"}
{"I'm fine"}
{"fair enough"}
{"I am not antisocial"}
{Hawaii Part I}
{Hawaii Part II}
{"I'm sorry"}
{"this is all my fault"}
{"The End"}
EPILOGUE
A/N
Sequel

{"hot and sweaty"}

14.9K 184 74
By brownhair_bronte

I get home and start to clean up a little. Our house is never really dirty but I just wipe off the countertops, sweep and mop the floor. I vacuum the living room and straighten the pillows. I know I'm putting a lot of effort into this but I really just want to make a good first impression for our house. I don't want her to think we're slobs.

"Vacuuming is like ten times louder when you're pregnant and trying to sleep" Elaine groans waddling into the living room and rubbing her eyes. "Why are you cleaning?"

"My cousin is coming over and I just want to make a good first impression, she's staying the night" I unplug the vacuum cleaner and begin to wrap up the cord.

"Well don't stress. It'll be fine, just go relax until she gets here" she waves me out of the living room and takes the vacuum away from me.

I sigh but start to make my way up the stairs anyway. She's right I should probably just relax, I need to just chill out. Emory is down to earth she isn't like the rest of them. 

There is a knock on the door just as I get to the top of the stairs. I turn around and jog back down to open the door.

"Hey Soph" I greet with a smile, stepping to the side so she can come in. She bears two fully stuffed duffle bags. "What the hell did you bring?" I laugh closing the door behind her.

"You know, the works" she shrugs marching up the steps. "I figured your cousin might need a quick makeover so I brought extra since I don't know what dress she's wearing" we get into my room and she throws the bags on the floor with a thud.

"Good thinking, she should be here in about thirty minutes" I sit down on the bed and turn on the TV.

"I told Austin to come by and bring tacos a little later around seven before we get ready for the party. Don't want to drink on a empty stomach. Does she drink?" Sophia asks laying down next to me.

"Maybe not as much as us. We snuck some martinis during dinner but that was it" I reply trying to find a show to watch.

"So she's probably a light weight, good to know. We can't leave her alone" she giggles. "But this is gonna be so fun!" she squeals "We haven't had a girls night out in forever"

"I know, long overdue" I agree with a smile.

Like clock-work, there is a knock on the door at exactly five. I chuckle at her promptness and run down to open the door for her.

"Hi" Emory smiles as I invite her in "Thanks for having me"

"Of course, I'm so excited" I smile back and give her a hug. Elaine is in the kitchen making a sandwich so I introduce the two.

"Elaine this is Emory" she looks up from the sandwich and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Harry's girlfriend nice to meet you" she walks over and gives her a hug.

"Oh, nice to meet you as well" Emory is a bit surprised when Elaine hugs her, but she quickly wraps her arms around Elaine to hug her back.

"The party is upstairs" I say to Emory as I lead her up the stairs.

Once we get into my room, I close the door behind us. "Emory this is my best friend Sophia, Sophia this is my cousin Emory" I take Emorys bag and sit it next to Sophias.

"Nice to finally meet you girl" Sophia chimes in looking up from her phone. "We are gonna have a blast tonight trust me" she wiggles her eyebrows. I nod my head aggreeing with her.

"Awesome! We're here for a good time not a long time right?" Emory smiles. She sits in the chair at my desk and swirls around in it playfully as I take my seat next to Sophia on my bed.

"I like this girl" Sophia laughs. Emory smiles biting the inside of her cheek.

We hang out and chat for a little just trying to kill time before Austin brings the food over. It makes me really happy to see that Emory and Sophia are clicking and actually like each other. It feels nice to have two important people in my life genuinely get along and not just for my sake.

Austin gets here until around seven fifteen and we all go downstairs to greet him at the door.

"Thanks babe you're the best!" Sophia squeals giving him a kiss before taking the bag of tacos from him. He smiles at her fondly and looks over at Emory raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh sorry" I pipe up "Austin this is my cousin Emory, Emory this is Sophia's boyfriend Austin" I say introducing them.

"Ah nice to meet you" he says rocking back and forth on his feet. He's still standing outside so I imagine he's pretty cold.

"You too" Emory replies with a small smile.

"Okay babe I love you, but you gotta go" Sophia says as she shoves Austin out the door "See you tonight!" she yells closing the door. Emory and I laugh and bring the food into the kitchen.

"I don't even remember the last time I had fast food, if ever" Emory says before biting into her taco. "Mmmm" she moans.

"Fast food is pretty much all hazel eats" Sophia chuckles.

"Uh not true!" I shove her playfully.

"Unless someone is cooking for her like Elaine...or Logan" she wiggles her eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

"Wait he cooks for you? That's amazing, you're so lucky" Emory says as she starts on her second taco.

"Yeah," I smile "I am"

We start getting ready for the party around eight thirty. Everyone showers which takes about an hour. After that we all get dressed. I put on the red velvet dress that Sophia gave me and Sophia wears the champagne colored satin dress that she showed me yesterday. Emory wears a forest green backless skater dress that really brings out her eyes.

"Is this okay?" Emory asks giving us a full three sixty spin so that we can get a complete look of her outfit. She paired the dress with black flats.

"Perfect" Sophia and I say in unison.

"Let me curl your hair girly" Sophia says ushering her into a chair.

I keep my hair straight and apply a light amount of makeup. Sophia has curled her and Emory's hair and not to toot my own horn, but we all look fucking gorgeous.

"We should get going" I say strapping on my heels. It's almost ten forty five now and the party should be in full swing. Never wanna go too early.

Sophia puts on her shoes as well and we snap a few group and individual photos to post later for our New Years post. We make our way downstairs but before we go, I make sure to tell Harry we are leaving.

"Harry come say goodbye or forever hold your peace!" I yell to him in the living room from our small foyer. He strolls in a few seconds later.

"You girls have fun and call me if you need anything" he pulls me in for a hug and gives me a kiss on my forehead "Be safe, stay together, and all of the other adult things I should be telling you"

"Love you Harry" I sing as we walk out the door.

We snap a few more pics outside and then jump in my car immediately turning on the heat. We left our coats in the house so we don't have to be bothered with them, we only brought our phones with us. As soon as the car heats up we start the short and familiar drive to Logan's house.

---

"Wow" Emory says as we pull up to the house.

The lawn is already filled with drunk people and red cups. There is a beer pong game going on outside as well. This is going to be a hell of a mess to clean up.

The gate was propped open with two cement blocks, naturally inviting everyone inside. Logans party has always been the biggest party of the year for our school.

"You guys come here every year?" Emory asks in bewilderment. 

"Actually this is our first year coming to Logans party" I reply trying to find a parking space.

"Yeah, your cousin had some kind of vendetta against the entire football team until she fell in love with one" Sophia comments with a sarcastic roll of her eyes and Emory laughs.

"Whatever" I mumble.

I'm not in love with him. 

I don't think.

I pull the car up to the front, still looking for a place to park when I see a big sign in front of an empty spot that is next to Logans car. I drive a little closer to read it. The letters are in black marker and in all caps on a poster board. 

RESERVED FOR HAZEL EVANS (any other cars will be towed and impounded)

I bite my lip so hard to hide my smile I think it might bleed. I told him I was driving here so he "reserved" a spot for me in the front next to his car so that we wouldn't have far to walk.

God he's completely destroying my rep.

I can feel my heart swelling inside my chest so much that it hurts. 

"Oh my God" Sophia mumbles reading the sign. "He is so whipped" she chuckles.

"That's so sweet of him!" Emory gushes.

I clear my throat and pull into the parking spot, parking my car next to his. 

We get out of the car and hurry into the house. Immediately loud music blasts through our ears and I can feel the base on the floor as it travels through my feet. Everyone is dancing and drinking and the place is completely packed, leaving little space to walk.

His party is elaborate. People from other schools are even here.

But I expected nothing less from him.

I grab Emory and Sophias hand and lead them in the direction of the kitchen. Once we get there, it is a little more breathing space.

"We need to do shots!" Sophia screams over the music. 

I nod my head in agreement and begin looking for the shot cups. Once I find them I take three and full them up with vodka before handing one to Emory and Sophia.

"To a fun ass girls night!" I scream raising my shot cup.

They cheer and we clink our small cups, all of us throwing our heads back to take the shot. It goes down easy for Sophia and I but Emory makes a face and coughs a little.

"Woah, that was intense" she chuckles.

Sophia takes her shot cup and pours another. "C'mon you got this girl, we're doing two more!" she yells.

We all take two more shots of vodka which is enough to give Sophia and I a small buzz but I think it did a bit more to Emory. She's reached the point of giggling and smiling. So far our mission to get her drunk is in full effect. 

While we're in the kitchen I text Logan and ask where he is. He replies and says that they are in the basement.

"Do you know where our boyfriends are?" Sophia asks taking her fourth shot. Emory asks her for another one too so Sophia gives her the shot she just poured and pours another for herself.

"Your boyfriend is in the basement with Logan who does not share the same title" I reply. She rolls her eyes taking the shot with Emory who doesn't look phased by them as much anymore.

I take three more shots reaching the stage of tipsy even though I know at some point all those shots are going to hit me like a ton of bricks. I'll be drunk soon enough.

Sophia starts walking towards the basement so I grab Emory's hand and follow her down. Emory leans into my side and I look over at her, chuckling at her flushed cheeks and dazed look.

"I'm really happy you're my cousin" she smiles looking at me.

"Oh babe the drunk love confessions aren't supposed to start until later" I laugh.

We go down the stairs and into the basement. It seems that the whole football team and all the cheerleaders are down here, plus some other random people. Some are on the couch playing video games, while others are hanging out at the bar. There is a shit ton of people making out in the theater room.

I spot Logan, Austin and a few other players playing pool and of course the cheerleaders are drooling over them.

Sophia, Emory, and I walk over to the pool table. Gloria is leaning on the table in between Mark and Logan but Logan seems to be paying no attention to her. Sophia skips over to Austin leaving Emory and I together.

"Hey handsome" I smile approaching Logan. He turns around at the sound of my voice, his eyes immediately scanning my body as he licks his lips.

"Hey beautiful" he hands his pool stick to Mark as I get closer to him. 

I let go of Emory's hand and Logan grabs my hips pulling me into his body. He presses his lips against mine and I can taste the alcohol on his lips like he probably can with mine. A light whimper leaves my throat as he bites my bottom lip tugging it before pulling back and breaking the kiss.

I glance over his shoulder and see Gloria roll her eyes. I give her a smile before looking back at Logan.

"You reserved a spot for me" I whisper against his lips. 

"I did" he smirks. I stand on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you" I whisper before pressing my lips back on his.

His hand travels down to my ass, squeezing it and deepening the kiss. I moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth, pushing me against the pool table. Emory giggles behind us causing me to pause mid kiss. I completely forgot she was standing right there, meanwhile I have Logans tongue all down my throat.

I knew those shots were going to hit me, I just didn't think they'd make me so fucking horny.

Logan breaks the kiss and looks down at me in confusion, not knowing why I stopped. I shove his shoulder lightly and he steps back.

"Um this is Emory" I say clearing my throat and gesturing to my cousin standing in front of us.

"Ahh the cousin" he smiles holding out his hand "I'm Logan"

"I know" she giggles shaking his hand. She turns and mouths to me "so fucking hot" 

I nod laughing because she wasn't as discreet as she thought because Logan one hundred percent saw her.

"You guys want some more to drink?" he asks changing the subject.

I nod my head "Beer for her, anything for me" he nods and walks off towards the bar. Emory comes to stand next to me.

"He's even hotter in person" she says through a fit of giggles.

"Yeah imagine seeing him with his shirt off" I whisper to her. We both enter into a fit of giggles but I stop when two guys approach us.

"Hey ladies" says the one male with curly blond hair and caramel skin. "I'm Trevor this is Brock" he points to his friend who is only a little shorter than him with opposite features.

"Hazel" I say introducing myself curtly. I don't want to seem interested.

"I'm Emory" she smiles at the two boys. Sophia strolls over with Austin at her hip assessing the situation. Austin eyes the two guys cautiously. 

"You guys wanna go upstairs and dance?" Trevor asks us both, but I have a feeling he is more interested in Emory dancing with him. Brock is busy fixing his eyes on my chest. Prick.

I see Logan walk over with our drinks. He hands Emory her cup and she takes it happily. "No they don't" 

Logan pulls me into him holding onto my waist. His hand on the part of my dress that covers the inside of my thigh. Brock immediately clears his throat and looks away.

I take my drink from him and sip some, tasting what I believe is Malibu but I'm not one hundred percent sure. At a certain point after drinking all alcohol tastes the same to me. Logan leans down placing a kiss on my neck and I fight the urge to roll my eyes because I know he's doing it out of possessiveness. 

"I think you should go dance Emory, Austin and I were just heading up ourselves" Sophia says looking over at me, I nod silently thank her.

Part of the reason I wanted Emory to come was so she could get a real experience with a high school party. Part of that is dancing with random guys.

"Oh okay sure!" she smiles with a little bit of excitement in her voice. Emory looks over at me.

"We'll be right behind you guys" I smile. She nods her head smiling as they all head upstairs. 

"He's a dick" Logan says his eyes still glued to the group walking up the stairs.

"Trevor?" I turn around to face him once the group is gone from my line of vision.

"No," he averts his eyes and looks down at me "Brock, he's a dick"

"Well Trevor seems nice" I shrug taking another sip of my drink.

"You just sent your cousin off with a complete fucking stranger Hazel" he takes a drink from his cup and looks at me with hard eyes.

Is he serious right now?

I press my hand against his chest and take a step back from him.

"Seriously? Logan I'm not doing this with you. Emory is fine. She's with Sophia and Austin, which quite honestly seems a hell of a lot better than being with you right now"

"Don't do that" he scoffs.

"Don't do what" I cross my arms over my chest and shift my weight to one side.

"Don't catch an attitude with me. You're being childish"

"I'm being childish? Just two seconds ago you were being a possessive asshole because a guy talked to me, and I'm the one being childish?" I look at him waiting for a response but he just stares at me. "Whatever Logan, I'll take me and my childish attitude back upstairs"

I turn on my heels and march up the stairs. Maybe I'm being a little childish right now but he's being a jerk. I don't know what's up with him but I'm damn sure not gonna let it ruin my night.

Once I find Sophia and Emory on the dance floor, I make my way through the crowd to get to them.

"Hey!" I yell over the music. Emory smiles at me but continues to move her body to the music. She seems to be letting go and it looks like she's having fun which is good.

"You okay?" Sophia asks me with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine" I reply forcing a smile before gulping down the rest of my drink. "Where did Austin go?" I ask changing the subject.

"Well I asked him to go back downstairs to find you and Logan because you were taking a while. Also, Trevor went to go get a drink but I don't think he's coming back" she chuckles. I let out a small laugh.

"I'll go get us some more drinks then" I say taking her cup. I'll have to get Emory a new one. Sophia nods her head and stays with Emory while I weave my way back through the crowd.

I get to the kitchen and try to find an unused cup. Once I secure one I hear someone call my name, or I think I do. So I turn around and find Aiden making his way over to me.

"Hey" the corner of his mouth turns up creating a lopsidded smile.

"Oh hey" I reply back trying to sound warm. "How are you?"

He shrugs "It's a new year and I'm still in the same place so that's something" his english accent seems thicker since I last talked to him but maybe it's just been a while. "What about you?"

"Oh you know, finished applying to some colleges but other than that I've just been busy with...family stuff" I grab a random bottle of liquor which turns out to be a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Want something to drink?"

He nods his head. I smile and pour him and myself a drink. We do a quick cheers and then take a sip from our cups.

"Mind if I get a sip"

I turn around to see Logan approaching us. I give Aiden a small smile and turn around handing Logan my cup. 

This is not going to go over well.

If I thought he was being a possessive asshole downstairs, now he's just going to be a pissed possessive asshole.

How exciting.

"Don't let me stop the conversation" Logan says while taking a sip from my cup. He pulls me into him holding onto my waist.

Him and Aiden stare at each other intensely before Aiden breaks contact and looks at me. I go to say something hoping to break the tension, but Aiden beats me to it.

"So you've been busy doing him, is that what you didn't want to tell me?"

"Excuse me?" my throat runs dry and I'm too shocked by his words to say anything else.

"Dude, don't fucking go there" Logan tightens his grip around my waist. I can tell he's restraining himself and I hope that he continues to do so.

Aiden ignores Logan and continues "Hazel he's manipulating you. All he wants to do is get into your pants. Are you really that naive?" he scoffs at me.

I try to find words but it just feels like I'm gasping for air. What makes him think he can say these things to me? And why am I not defending myself right now? It feels like there is a frog caught in my throat.

Suddenly I feel cold. I realize that Logans hands aren't around me anymore and his body is absent from the space behind me. I look up and find that Logan and Aiden are significantly closer than they had been a few seconds ago. Before I can step in or register what's happening, Aidens fist collides with Logans face.

I stand back in complete shock as I watch Logan grab him by the shirt and angrily slam him into the counter. He holds Aiden against it as he sends punch after punch to his face. Somehow Aiden pushes him off but Logan just slams him to the ground and continues punching him there.

I want to stop them but I can't move.

My body is frozen in place.

"HAZEL!"

I snap my head up and see Sophia running over to me. She has Emorys hand practically dragging her in tow. I look back over to Logan and see that Austin is holding him back while someone helps Aiden off the ground. I feel a hand wrap around my arm and I'm pulled away from the commotion and into the direction of the front door.

I feel relieved when I'm finally able to breathe in fresh air again. I lean against the house and breathe in as much air as I can. Trying to process everything that just happened. 

"What the hell happened!?" Sophia asks me frantically. I can tell Emory is concerned but she just bites her lip not saying anything.

"I am so sorry" I look at them both "I am so, so sorry, this night was supposed to be fun and a girls night and I've barely been present. Oh my god" I look over at Emory "I'm he worst cousin ever. I just wanted this night to go smoothly and I wanted us to have fun together and...and it was my fault-"

I begin to spiral but Emory cuts me off.

"Hazel," she smiles placing her hands on my shoulders to steady me, or herself, I'm not sure. "I'm sorry because your night hasn't been the best, clearly, but this is the best night I've ever had" she lets out a small chuckle. "I mean you brought me to a party, I danced with a boy, I've had so much to drink that I'm not even cold I'm actually kind of hot"

We all laugh at her statement. I take her hands off my shoulders and take them into mine.

"You're the best cousin, like ever. I've done more tonight than I ever have in my whole three and a half years of high school, hell my whole life. My dad would totally kill me if he knew where I was, that's the kind of excitement I've been missing out on" she squeezes my hands lightly.

I smile at her. At least she's been having a good night, it's all I really wanted.

"Hazel" Austin calls my name peeping his head out the door. I look over at him. "He keeps asking for you but I can tell him to go fuck himself if you want"

I glance back at the both of them. "Go, we'll be inside" Sophia smiles nudging her head in the direction of the door.

I look at my phone and see that it's ten minutes until midnight. I really shouldn't leave them, we're supposed to be spending this time together.

"Goooo" they both say in unison. I sigh giving them both quick hugs before following Austin inside.

I get to Logans bedroom and knock lightly before walking in. He is sitting on the edge of his bed with his head buried in his hands. He looks up at me when he hears the door close.

He only has a small cut on his cheek but his knuckles are bruised, his right hand being worse than the left. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, he follows me in standing in the doorway.

"Sit" I instruct.

I go to the sink and wet a washcloth while he sits down next to me on the toilet. Once the cloth is wet enough I wring it out then turn off the faucet and begin to try and clean the blood off his cheek.

We sit in silence as I wash the dry blood away from his face. I apply a little bit of pressure on the cut which makes him wince. I glance down at his knuckles.

"I need to get ice for that, or something cold" I mumble and shuffle around the bathroom looking for literally nothing because there is no ice up here, unless he has a hidden freezer I don't know about.

"Hazel" he says. I ignore him and continue to look for imaginary ice. Maybe I'll look for a band-aid that's something more reasonable to find in a bathroom.

"Hazel stop," he grabs my wrist turning me to face him "talk to me"

"And say what exactly? That the fight was your fault? Because it wasn't, you didn't throw the first punch. Or what about the fact that you weren't the one who told me I was being manipulated and naive. Or, I know! We can talk about how I didn't even have the decency to defend you, or myself for that matter! But no Logan, the only thing I'm even mad about, is that you were being a complete asshole all night"

I take a deep breath and run my hand through my hair in frustration. I did not want this night to go like this at all.

Logan stands up and takes my face in his hands. I sigh, slightly relaxing from his touch.

"I'm sorry okay? I don't know what's gotten into me. When I saw Brock near you I just freaked out and I've been nervous all night" he sighs looking down. "I can't believe I almost screwed this up" he mumbles.

"Logan," I sigh "You can't get upset or freak out whenever some guy talks to me. I'm in this okay? Please don't get all crazy on me now"

He pulls me in by my waist looking my in my eyes. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again. But I swear to god if Aiden-"

"Let me handle that okay?" I say cutting him off softly. He looks reluctant but nods his head anyway.

"Wait, why have you been nervous all night?" I ask realizing that I skipped over that part. "Are you okay?" 

He also said he almost screwed something up? What did he almost screw up?

He just smiles at me and takes my hand walking me out of the bathroom. I begin to hear the faint noise of people counting down.

20...19...18

He leads me out of the bedroom and into the hallway as I follow him in confusion.

We reach the top of the stairs and I lean against the railing. I watch everyone below us excited for the countdown. As I'm watching everyone I spot Sophia with Austin and Emory. I wave down at them.

10...9...8

Logan places his hand on my hip and turns me around. I watch as he pulls out a small jewelry box from out of his pocket.

"Merry Christmas" he smiles handing me the box. His face looks nervous but hopeful. 

Curiously, I look away from him and open the box. My breath catches and I gasp when I see a small rose gold promise ring.

2...1

Cheers and screams fill the house as confetti is thrown all over the place. Speechless, I throw my arms around Logans neck and pull him in for a deep kiss. He smiles against my lips as they move together passionately. It's the only way I can think to thank him right now.

He really turned this night around. A complete three sixty from a few minutes ago.

"Happy New Year" I smile pulling away from the kiss. I slip the ring onto my finger and give him another kiss out of pure happiness.

I can't believe he got me a promise ring.

He's making it impossible not to fall in love with him. I was teetering on the edge with the parking spot, this just pushed me over. I think I may be there already.

"Oh uh" he nervously rubs the back of his neck. "That was also my way of asking you to be my girlfriend"

I can't help but smile, biting my lip to try and hide it. I stand on my toes and my mouth hovers over his. I can feel his breath picking up from the close proximity and the tension of the almost kiss we are about to have. But before I close the distance, I whisper against his lips,

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend"

We walk down to meet Sophia, Emory, and Austin. "Happy New Year!" they scream as we approach them, my hand engulfed in Logans.

Sophia hands me a shot cup. I let go of Logans hand as he's talking to Austin and take the cup from Sophia. We clink our cups and take the shot, and then continue to take a few more shots after that.

I spend the rest of the night with Sophia and Emory. We dance a whole bunch and even get in a game of beer pong. After the shots we took, I start to drink water because I need to be straight enough to drive home even though it isn't a long drive.

Around two there isn't many people left and by two thirty everyone is gone, even the people who passed out and had to be carried by their friends. The only people left are Sophia, Emory, and I along with Logan and Austin.

"We can help clean up" Emory slurs drinking a cup of water that we gave her. It's the first cup she's had all night.

We are all in the kitchen. I'm completely sober by now and sitting on the counter with Logan resting in between my legs. Sophia is huddled under Austin, sipping on a white claw to keep her buzz, while Emory hugs the bottle of vodka that she has claimed for herself.

"Rule number fifteen of being at a house party," Sophia looks over at Emory "don't offer to clean up. That's their job" she waves her finger at Logan and Austin.

I don't know how she got to rule fifteen, I never even heard rule number one.

"I actually pay someone to come clean this shit up in the morning" Logan chuckles while I'm busy running my hands through his hair. 

I glance at my phone and see that it's almost three in the morning. I know Harry is waiting up for us because he always does to make sure we get home safely before he goes to sleep.

"We should probably get going" I say. Logan tilts his head back to look at me and his face morphs into a pout.

"I'm taking this wih me" Emory states clutching the bottle of vodka and skipping to the door. We all laugh as Sophia and Austin follow behind her.

I hop down from the counter and take Logans hand as we follow Sophia and Austin. But before I can step out the door, Logan pulls me back into him.

"I really am sorry for acting like an ass tonight" he apologizes.

"It's okay" I reassure him "You made up for it" I smile waving my finger in his face.

He chuckles and brings his hand up to my face but I lean away and grab it to examine his knuckles. "You should probably get this looked at" I tell him. You can already see the bruising. 

"I've been in fights before" he shrugs "I'll be fine"

I roll my eyes and he takes my hand. As he's walking me to my car he leans down to my ear. "If you think that's bad, you should see the other guy" he whispers and chuckles at his own 'joke'.

"I'm gonna talk to him" I sigh. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "He needs to know that what he said isn't okay. He's my friend but what's going on with us is none of his business" I shake my head.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he got the message by me beating the crap out of him. You don't need to talk to him Hazel" he replies. I can tell he is trying not to sound controlling but his voice still came out in a stern tone.

"No I do, for me" I bite the inside of my cheek looking up at him. He sighs but lets it go reluctantly complying to my request. I lean up and give him a kiss soaking in his warm lips.

He opens the door for me and I get in the car. "Text me when you get home" he says bending down to give me another quick kiss. I nod my head and he closes the door, then I drive us all home.

"Harry you can go to sleep now we're home!" I yell as we walk in the door.

"Thank God" he mumbles getting up from the couch and marching upstairs into his bedroom.

We walk into my room and I immediately take off my shoes, Emory and Sophia do the same. We change into some regular clothes to sleep in and remove all of our makeup.

"We can't all fit in this bed" Sophia comments while I tie up my hair.

"We're gonna sleep in the living room. Harry blew up an air mattress that fits two and then one person can sleep on the couch"

Emory and Sophia head downstairs while I get some extra blankets and pillows. I bring them down and Emory takes the couch which leaves Sophia and I on the blow up mattress. I turn on Netflix but we are all so tired that we don't make it past the first ten minutes of the show.

---

I turn the shower water off and wring the water out of my hair. Then I grab my towel and wrap it around my body before walking back into my room.

Emory left about an hour ago and Sophia left a few minutes after her. When we woke up Elaine was making breakfast for us which was really sweet because we were very hungover and very hungry. 

It's almost one in the afternoon now and I have plans to go back to Logans house. He doesn't know I'm coming but there is something that I wanted to do with him yesterday that I couldn't, so I wanna do it today.

I blow dry my hair and then straighten it with my flat iron. Then I put on some mascara and grab my dress that I wore last night. As soon as I woke up this morning I threw it in the washing machine to get the party and alcohol smell off of it.

I put on the dress and then spray a little bit of perfume on myself. Then I grab my duffle bag and start packing some of my things in there because I know most likely I'll end up spending the night.

"Going to relive the same day again?" Harry asks as I walk down the stairs.

"Something like that" I chuckle slipping my heels on. I grab my long coat and put it on, zipping it all the way up. "I'm going to stay at Logans, but I'll see you tomorrow" I tell him while grabbing my bag off the ground.

"See ya" he replies walking back upstairs with a glass of orange juice probably for Elaine.

I walk out the door and lock it behind me, hurrying to my car. I immediately turn on the heat and wait a little while for it to warm up before I drive off to Logans house.

My teeth chatter so much as I'm standing on the porch in front of the door. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Logans number with my stiff fingers.

"Hello?" he answers with a groggy voice, no doubt just waking up.

"C-Can you open the door, it's f-freezing out here" I stutter wrapping my arms around myself.

"Hazel what the fuck" he mumbles and I hear quick movements and rustling on his end of the phone. 

The phone hangs up and I stuff it back in my pocket. Not even a second later the door is swinging open revealing a disheveled Logan. He grabs my arm and pulls me inside quickly closing the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" he asks taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. He is only wearing a pair of sweatpants so of course I take the time to admire him.

But I don't answer him wanting to keep it a surprise. We get to his room and he lets go of my hand. "Give me one second"

He walks into the bathroom and I hear him turn on the faucet and then the sound of him brushing his teeth. 

I use the opportunity to take off my coat and then sit my duffle bag down where I put my coat. I the faucet turns off and then Logan walks out.

When he sees me he immediately stops in his tracks. His head cocks to the side and a smirk spreads across his lips. 

"What's this?" he asks. His tongue darts out licking his lips as he looks me up and down.

I smile biting my lip. "You made me your girlfriend last night"

"I did" he nods walking closer.

"And you gave me a promise ring" I point out mindlessly turning the ring on my finger with my thumb like I've been doing ever since he gave it to me.

"I did" he repeats.

I close the distance between us and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands go to my hips before snaking them around to my ass.

"I couldn't thank you for it last night" I whisper against his lips. "So I wanna do it right now"

He groans and slams his lips into mine. I stumble back but Logan lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands slide up my thighs and under my dress, gripping and massaging my ass. My dress bunches up to my waist and he breaks the kiss, looking down between us.

"Fuck" he breathes out when he notices I don't have on any underwear. 

I chuckle into his lips as he presses them back against mine. He walks us over to the bed, one hand on my back as he lays me down, the other one on the mattress next to my head. 

His body settles in between mine. I run my hands through his hair and roll my hips into him needing to feel the friction between us. He moans into my lips before breaking the kiss and sitting up on his knees.

He takes the bottom of my dress and lifts it off my body, throwing it onto the floor. His eyes trail over my entire body, like he's studying it. I would get self conscious if the look in his eyes wasn't so intense. His chest rises and falls so heavily almost as if he has to force himself to breathe before he forgets how to.

"Fuck you're beautiful" he mumbles while his hands trail up my thighs.

I sit up on my elbows and look up at him. He leans down capturing my lips again before trailing them down to my neck. He nips at my skin, licking and sucking, and I moan laying back down flat on the bed. 

My hands go to hips and I lift mine to his causing him to grunt into my neck. His hand runs down my side and he lifts my leg allowing himself to press further into me. 

"Logan" I moan as he continues to tease my neck and grind his hips against mine.

I can feel his lips pull into a smirk as he moves down lower, kissing my collarbone. He moves down further, lowering his body and kissing mine in the process. His lips kiss in between my chest and trail down to my stomach.

My breathing picks up once his lips become level with my core and he hovers over it, his warm breath hitting my clit. I squirm around as he teases, moving his lips to the inside of my thigh and sucking on the skin there like a goddamn lollipop.

"Logan I swear to-"

He cuts me off, suddenly wrapping his lips around my clit and sucking on it. I moan gripping the sheets next to me and jerking my hips up. He places his hand on my stomach and presses me back down while he continues to suck me, before trailing his tongue up and down my folds.

I roll my hips into his mouth as my hand tangles in his hair. I watch as he hums against me and his eyes shut as he continues to eat me out, and I damn near come from the sight of it.

His tongue darts inside of me and I moan rolling my head back. He grabs my thighs and bends my legs, spreading them wider. He looks up at me as he wraps his lips back around my clit and sucks on it. I'm panting so hard I miss the devious look on his face before he inserts two of his fingers.

"Oh god" I moan arching my back. My toes curl as I feel my stomach knot up from the intense pressure.

He sucks hard one more time before removing his mouth and lifting himself back up to kiss me. He continues pumping his fingers inside of me as he devours my mouth. I whimper into his lips as he pumps faster and rubs my clit with his thumb.

"Logan please" I whine. If he keeps this up I'm gonna come before he even gets a chance to put on a condom.

I can feel how hard he is, his erection resting on my stomach. Getting impatient, I reach down in between us and pull him out of his sweatpants. He groans as I wipe the pre-cum off of his tip with my thumb before slowly stroking him with my hand.

"Fuck Hazel" he mumbles against my lips before pulling away.

His fingers leave my core as he reaches over to his nightstand opening the drawer and pulling out a condom. He closes the drawer and then brings the condom wrapper to my lips.

"Open" he demands.

I use my teeth and he pulls to rip open the wrapper. He gets up briefly to take off his pants and then he rolls the condom on himself before coming back down on me.

He uses his knee to spread my legs further apart and positions himself between me. I feel his tip brush against my entrance and I push my hips down growing even more impatient. 

Finally he pushes himself inside and I instantly wince from the pressure. He's a lot bigger than I'm used to but I knew that it would be a big adjustment. 

We are both panting heavily, him especially, as he sinks into me slowly. My mind is going absolutely crazy finally feeling him inside of me after all this time. We've always had such heavy sexual tension between us this feels like a huge relief, like I can finally breathe again.

Once he is all the way in and his hips are pressed flush against mine, he looks up at me. "You okay?" he asks breathlessly. I can tell he's trying to control himself as he waits for my answer.

"Yeah" I pant nodding my head as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

I lean forward and give him a kiss trying to express to him that I'm fine. I want him to let go and give me everything. I want all of him.

"Fuck me please" I whisper against his lips.

I look into his eyes and it's as if a light switch went off in his head. He pulls his hips back and rams into me so hard that when I opened my mouth to moan nothing comes out of it.

I'm speechless as he continues to pull his hips back and snap them forward harshly before he starts ramming into me, the headboard knocking against the wall in a steady motion.

Logans breath is heavy against my lips, both of us panting heavily and moaning. I close my eyes and arch my back into him, he leans down finding different parts of my neck to attack with his lips.

He trails his lips up my neck and to my jawline still pumping into me fast and hard, filling me entirely with each stroke. He moves his lips to my ear and my eyes roll back at the sound of his moans.

He's killing me.

"Tell me how good my cock feels" he whispers as his hand trails down my thigh. He lifts it and wraps my leg around his waist somehow finding a way to go deeper inside of me than he already is.

"So good" I moan. "So fucking good"

His fingers dig into my hip pulling me down each time to meet his thrusts. He kisses me hungrily and I bring my hands to his neck kissing him back with just as much eagerness and hunger. 

He breaks the kiss, leaving me a panting mess, and sits back on his knees. He grabs my hips with a tight grip and slams himself inside of me. I cry out so loudly you'd think I was getting murdered which, let's be honest, that's probably his end goal.

Water starts pricking my eyes as he slams our hips together roughly and hitting the perfect spot each time. The headboard is loud hitting the wall just as hard as Logan is fucking me. The sound of our hips slapping together is the only thing louder. 

I close my eyes as he completely destroys my pussy, rocking into me like I'm indestructible and he's the freaking incredible hulk. 

He's fucking hulk smashing my pussy with his cock.

"Open your eyes and look at me" he grunts. I pry my eyes open whimpering as he still continues to press his fingers into my hips and fuck me mercilessly. "You can take it"

My mascara is running isn't it? 

It definitely is.

I'm damn near about to burst into tears. Good tears, tears that come from a place of intense pleasure, I've just never been fucked so hard in my entire life.

My stomach knots up so hard and I cry out again as he hits the spot that makes my entire body go up in flames. My stomach tenses and my legs begin to shake just as he pulls out of me and my legs fall like deadweight.

He switches our position, practically dragging my body on top of his as he leans back against the headboard. I hope to God he doesn't think I'm about to ride him because that is way out of the question right now, my legs can't even function correctly.

He lifts me up and slides himself back inside of me before bending his knees and lifting his hips in order to meet mine. I hang onto his headboard leaning over him as he holds onto my hips, slamming into me even harder than he was before if that's even possible.

My mouth hangs open and I squeeze my eyes shut, barely able to breathe as he fucks me into oblivion. The knot in my stomach about to burst as I feel myself begin to tighten around him.

"Look at me Hazel" I hear Logan say through his teeth. I peel my eyes open, barely hanging onto my sanity. "I want you to look at me while you come on my cock"

I fight to keep my eyes open as I feel his own thrusts start to get sloppy letting me know that he's close too. He looks up at me, his jaw set as he watches me completely lose myself.

I mean he's fucking me like it's his last day on earth.

"Come on" he grunts pushing himself to thrust even faster.

My arms fall from the headboard as I'm not physically able to hold myself up anymore. I scream into his neck as the knot in my stomach bursts and I squeeze my eyes shut. My entire body trembles feeling the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

Logan snaps his hips up one last time before he stills inside of me, hugging me so tight and close to his chest as he experiences his own orgasm.

We are both a mess in moans and pants as we stick to each other like glue because we are so hot and sweaty. 

I for one feel like I'm on another planet.

My body is completely limp and numb, I can't feel a goddamn thing. Logan is supporting my entire body weight right now.

Our chests move up and down together heavily as we try to find a steady breathing pattern. My head is buried in Logans neck as one of his hands rubs up and down my back.

"How do you feel?" Logan asks after another minute of silence.

I narrow my eyes even though he can't see me. The nerve of this guy.

"Dead" I reply.

He chuckles and leans down putting a kiss on my shoulder. "That just means I fucked you nice and good" he whispers in my ear. His smirk is louder than his words.

"Mhmm" I mumble. "I hate you"

"You love me" he says playfully.

I know he's joking but he's also not...wrong. 

I press my lips against his neck giving him a soft kiss. I'm not ready to say the words, but I've been feeling them for a long time now. Half of the time I was just in denial.

"Shower with me?" he asks moving to get off the bed.

I nod my head and wrap my arms around him as he carries me into the bathroom. Once we get into the bathroom he smacks my ass and I groan making him chuckle.

Jerk.

---

WE HAVE A SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!! lol sorry I'm getting back to the songs. This one doesn't directly have a meaning to the chapter I just love the song and it's by The Banners who are mentioned in the chapter. It does have some relevance though "I just wanna be somebody to someone" I would like to think this song is playing when Logan gives Hazel the promise ring ;)

Please vote and comment on your favorite parts!!

///

I'm about to just start deleting my past tense authors notes they're cringing asf.

Anyways I added a smut scene to this chapter.

I felt like it made more sense for it to be here instead of where I randomly placed their first time together later in the book. So yeah.

Why'd it take me so long to write though, I haven't written smut in a hot second, hopefully it's up to standards.

I'm feeling a little better and back on a roll with writing and stuff, so yayyyy.

Also I'm reading November 9th by Colleen Hoover right now and my friend said she cried so I'm just waiting for the water works. So far I'm in love with Ben.

If anyone is looking for a series to read, read the Devils Night series by Penelope Douglass you won't regret it. Although it is a loooot of smut so read at your own risk. Personally it's one of my favorite series that I've ever read. I have one more book and two novelas to get through and then I'll be finished so I'm excited.

We reached 8k reads!! Love ya loads <3

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 176 21
Ever since Lana was little, it's just been her and her mom. Wanting to be closer to her family in South Carolina, they decide to move. One little iss...
48.1M 2.5M 68
|| Available in book stores!! || watty award 2017 winner! || Becca's life takes a thrilling turn when she pretends to date Brett Wells, the most pop...
332K 11.9K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...
298K 5.9K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...