Shawmila Imagines

By Taylor1683

A fantasy world including Shawn and Camila ••• Started 8th July 2019 || Ended 31st August 2020 More

No more an 'us'
Walk away
Surprise
Its all real
Its all Real (Pt. 2)
Confused
Confused (pt. 2)
Ruined
Just a dream
Change
Change (Pt. 2)
Jealous
Breakdown
Breakdown (Pt.2)
Literal Blind Date
Literal blind date (pt. 2)
Literal Blind Date (Pt. 3)
Still hurts
Drunk mess
Stranger
List
Romance
Slide Away
Tease
Liar
Liar (Pt. 2)
Insecure
The Bet
The Bet (Pt. 2)
Family
Nervous
3 Hours
Can't Help Falling In Love
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 2)
Can't Help Falling In Love (Pt. 3)
Kiss
Caramel Cabello
Boyfriend Material
Run-In
Run-In (Pt. 2)
Scare
Long-Distance
Sick
Stranger (Pt. 2)
When you're ready
PR
Twins
Crazy about you
Remember
First Man
The One Where Shawmila Has a Baby
Choice
Choice (Pt. 2)
BFB
BFB (Pt. 2)
BFB (Pt. 3)
BFB (Pt. 5)
Honeymoon Gone Wrong?
Honeymoon Gone Wrong? (Pt. 2)
Forbidden
What Love Can Do To You
What Love Can Do To You (Pt. 2)
Our Paradise and Our Warzone
Sunday's
Let Go

BFB (Pt. 4)

1K 51 41
By Taylor1683

A/N: little warning; gets a little hot and heavy around the middle so if you're not into the little bit of dirty skip I suggest u skip a couple paragraphs :)

Narrator

Camila, Aaliyah, and Ariana were sat under the shade of a tree, feasting on their lunches during free lunch break, when it happened.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice spoke. Camila looked up to meet the usual honey brown eyes of Shawn Mendes, and her heart stopped.

"Me and the boys are having a party this weekend, you girls are welcome to join." Shawn smiled slightly.

The three girls nodded.

"See you there." Shawn spoke, eyeing Camila, before walking off with his friends.

"Hold my banana." Camila spoke, handing her banana to Ariana and the collapsing into Aaliyah's lap, making the two girls laugh.

"Now you can get risqué." Ariana smirked.

•••

"Guys I think this is too much." Camila spoke, eyeing herself in the full length mirror.

Ariana and Aaliyah had stuffed Camila into a tight shiny black dress that fitted her curves perfectly. One problem - it was way too short.

"Girl are you hallucinating? You look like a fiery taco I could eat up." Ariana spoke up. Aaliyah and Camila looked at her weirdly.

"I might be a little hungry at the moment." Ariana giggled.

"But Ari's right. You look hot." Aaliyah agreed.

"Are you sure it's not too much for shawns party?" Camila asked.

"I've been to my brothers parties a million times, this is just the thing you need to wear." Aaliyah explained.

"Now Ariana's gonna work on your makeup and I'm going to straighten your hair." Aaliyah said, "Your job is to sit still please." She commanded knowing the cuban was restless when she was stressed.

"I'll try my best." Camila grimaced.

•••

"Time to get mad drunk and dance my ass off." Ariana said as soon as the enter the wild ongoing party filled with sweaty dancing people.  She left, off to find a drink and a guy to  dance with.

"And I'm going to go find my boyfriend." Aaliyah said but was pulled back by Camila.

"What? You can't leave me alone. You're supposed to help me with Shawn!" Camila hissed quietly.

"There's nothing much I can do at the party. But you can. Go find him and dance somewhere near him, make him notice you!" Aaliyah advised.

"I don't know how-" Camila started

"Oh really? Don't think I haven't seen you moving your hips along to a Spanish song while you're doing your chores." Aaliyah smirked.

Camila reddened.

"Go on my Cuban sister, go get em!" She squealed before walking away to find her boyfriend.

Camila stood in the same spot for a second contemplating on whether to follow Aaliyah's advise or getting drunk with Ariana.

Two minutes later found herself walking towards the dance floor with a drink in her hand.

When she spotted Shawn off of the side of the dance floor sharing a laugh with his friends, gulping down a beer her heart started thumping in her chest.

She took a big swing of her drink and began to move her hips along to the beat of the song.  Soon she'd warmed up to the flow and was dancing and moving her body around freely.

She didn't notice Shawn spot her as he was sipping his drink. She didn't notice him walking over to her. She didn't notice him at all until he grabbed her waist from behind and started gyrating along to the move of her hips, dancing with her.

Camila danced with him for a few minutes not knowing who it was , when she turned around she gasped.

"Hey Camila." He whispered to her, his voice coming out in his sexy Canadian drawl.

His cheeks had turned pink due to the sweaty bodies dancing around them and the alcohol.

"Why'd you stop dancing Señorita?" He questioned, plastering a sexy smirk on his face.

Camila smiled and turned back around, moving her hips against his front, making him tighten his hold on her waist and groan slightly.

She put her arms behind her holding onto his hair as his face rested in the crook of her nack, placing a hot kiss there.

She turned back around and placed her hands on his chest. Shawn's lips curled into a dark smile as he rubbed his front against her thigh, making her press her lips together to suppress a moan.

He groaned and smashed his lips to hers. Her lips moved against his. He bit into her bottom lip as he groaned, pressing his hips into hers. Camila smirked as his lips moved down her jaw to suck on her neck.

•••

A squeak leaves Camila's mouth as Shawn pushes her against the wall of an empty bedroom in the house they'd found. As soon as he closes the door he has the Cuban against against it, kissing her neck.

"Shawn.." Camila groaned, burying her fingers in his hair, pulling on it.

He let out a grunt kissing up the Cuban's neck until he got to her lips, kissing her roughly. His fingers softly go up and down the zipper on the back of her dress making her shiver at his touch.  She pulls away soon after that.

The two breath heavily as he stares at the Cuban's flushed cheeks and swollen lips from kissing. He smirks at the hickeys he's left on her exposed neck.

"I- have to.. go." Camila stuttered, moving to get the door.

"No." Shawn mutters, holding her arm, "don't go.." he whispers, pulling her closer to him.

"I - have to get back to my- my friends." Camila stutters out, mentally face-palming herself for stuttering so much.

"Okay." Shawn mutters, "Just one more kiss.." he mutters before encasing her lips in his once again.

This time more gently. Their kiss was softer and slower this time, the two savouring this moment. When they finally pulled away, Shawn smiled at the Cuban lightly, making her bite her lip.

He kissed her forehead making her heart flutter.

"See you soon Camila." He whispered softly. She smiled at him before opening the door, walking off to find her friends, giddy to tell them almost everything.

•••

"You guys ready to go?" Camila asked Ariana and Aaliyah once she sound the two dancing together, spilling their drinks a little.

"Finally. Let's go." Ariana groaned, before the three girls walked out of the party-house.

As they walked to the car and moon shown down on Camila's neck, Ariana gasped spotting the three rather large hickeys on her neck.

"Oh my god Camila." Ariana muttered as they entered their car.

"What?" Camila asked.

"Your neck!" Aaliyah spoke loudly, shocked.

Camila, confused, turned the rear-view mirror and looked at her neck. She gasped and turned red.

"Girl, who the hell did you do that with?!" Aaliyah laughed.

"Your brother.." Camila whispered silently.

"Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck it's happening." Ariana swore holding her hands to her head.

"How did it happen???" Ariana questioned the Cuban.

"Well I was dancing near where he could spot me, like Aaliyah advised, and I guess he did spot me." Camila shrugged, starting the engine. She only had half of her drink, she could drive.

"And then he came up to me and started dancing with me." Camila spoke, backing out of the parking lot.

"Innocent or..?" Ariana questioned again.

"Definitely not innocent." Camila laughed, looking straight ahead at the road.

"Woah, then what?" Aaliyah spoke up.

"I feel really weird talking to you about this Liyah.." she turned a little bit.

"It's fine, just speak woman speak." Aaliyah shook her a little.

"Okay okay." Camila sighed. "Then when I found it was him I was dancing with I looked at him and stopped dancing."

"And he said, and I quote Why'd you stop dancing Señorita?" Camila spoke  imitating Shawn's little drawl.

"Holy shit, go on." Ariana cursed.

"Well, We started dancing again and he started to you know..  his thingy and yeah." Camila spoke, her cheeks turning red again making the other two girls laugh.

"Well I turned back around to ask him what he was doing and then he kissed me, like really kissed me." Camila spoke making the other two squeal.

"Then we went into a room-"

"You had sex???!" Ariana gasped.

"No you dummy." Camila groaned.

"We just made out a little.. against the door, and then he gave me these hickeys I guess." Camila shrugged.

"Holy hell this is great!" Aaliyah squealed.

"Really? You're not mad or uncomfortable about this?" Camila questioned Aaliyah once again as they parked at the Mendes house, they'd be sleeping over here today.

"No Camz, I'm happy for you." Aaliyah smiled and the two hugged.

"Aww I wanna join!!" Ariana squealed before throwing her arms around the other two.

"Thanks liyah."

•••

Okay this is the longest part I have ever written. Also I think this might need a 5th part lmaooo wowwww

Q: are you old enough to drink ?

-Taylor💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.9K 53
"Tell me how to be in this world, tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt." Started : 26th November 2020 Finished : 26th February 2021 (social med...
11.5K 221 132
Get lost in wonderland 🖤
6.1K 408 49
He was just a beginner and she was an expert... Started July 13th 20201 Finished December 25th 2021
442K 7.9K 45
"maybe you can show me how to love, maybe" social media x real life started may 2020- completed october 2020