WWE-The Challenge-Rivals (Sea...

By SinnaMonnBun

In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy... More

Author's Notes
Arrival
Teams Reveal pt 1
Teams Reveal pt 2
House/Location
First Night
Challenge 1-Road To Nowhere
One Sided Power
Elimination 1
Intoxicating Nostalgia
Challenge 2-Game Of Inches
Friend or Mastermind?
Elimination 2
At It Again
Challenge 3-Triple X Games
True Rivals
Elimination 3
Everybody Hates Roman
Challenge 4-Frogsmash
Friends No More
Elimination 4
Acquainted
Challenge 5-Frenemies
Head To Head
Elimination 5
New Formations
Challenge 6-Oil Change
The One Where They Hooked Up
Elimination 6
Coffee Bath
Challenge 7-Gasping For Air
Spilling The Tea
Elimination 7 pt 2
Progression Amidst Tension
Challenge 8-Dunking For Dinner
Crossing The Twins
Elimination 8
The Cryptic and The Crazy
Challenge 9-Caged In
The Cult of Jericho
Elimination 9
New Rivals, New Feelings
Challenge 10-Weight For Me
Shot Through The Heart
Elimination 10
Challenge 11-Bombs Away
Tonight We Are Young
Elimination 11 (+announcement)
Challenge 12-Rampage
Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Elimination 12
Im A Hazard To Myself
Finals pt 1
Finals pt 2
The Final Decision
*Un-aired Scenes*

Elimination 7 pt 1

356 25 105
By SinnaMonnBun

"Alright everyone, welcome back to the Stomping Grounds."said Hunter as everyone clapped, "Lets go right ahead and bring out Johnny, Tommaso, Alexa and Becky."

Both pairs marched into the Stomping Grounds and stood at Hunter's side.

VC-Tommaso-In the middle of the Stomping Grounds I see nothing but a huge ring in the dirt with something that looks like the number 8 hanging in the middle of it. Daddy's getting excited. If its something physical then its right up my alley.

"How are you guys doing tonight?"Hunter asked them.

"Not too shabby. Just very focused."said Becky.

"For both teams, this will be the second time you guys are competing in the Stomping Grounds right?"

"Back to back."said Johnny.

Hunter nodded in respect, "True warriors. Alexa, welcome to the five timers club. If you win your match tonight then you'll end up being the first female five timers club member to remain undefeated. Hows that for a little extra motivation?"

Alexa smiled, "At the rate we're going I may end up being the first ever ten timer."

"So, I know all of you are wondering......what the hell is going to go down tonight?"said Hunter, "Ladies and gentlemen.....Tommaso, Johnny, Alexa, Becky....tonight is going to be.....a possible double elimination."

All the Challengers that were looking on gasped.

"As you all may have realized, I get tired of seeing your faces from time to time. I like seeing new faces. I like having fresh blood. I like.....having little surprise visits from special guests now and again."

"I knew it."'said Chris.

VC-Chris-Exactly like I predicted,Hunter brought his mercenaries.

Hunter made sure to stop and get a good look at the confusion and concern on everyone's faces.

"Guys.....why don't you come on out."He said as he signalled for his special guests to make their arrival.

All eyes were glued to the entrance.

VC-Paige-Im not even competing tonight but I'm feeling crazy anxious right now.

VC-Seth-If its that Brock guy or that Rhonda chick from season 2 then literally, all those teams are getting flattened. That'll be two less teams to worry about so...basically its a win for everybody else.

"COME ON OUT MYSTERY GUESTS!"Paige shouted.

"REVEAL YOURSELVES!"Chris joined in.

VC-Alexa-I feel so helpless right now you won't believe. We performed great in the last challenge! But we were blindsided and thrown into eliminations and now we can possibly be going home. Sometimes I wonder if its worth it to even try at all because we're always going to have the short end of the stick.

"I dont even want to look."said Alexa.

VC-Johnny-Im not really nervous. Tommaso and I work great together as a team so...whatever it is I'm sure we can figure out a way around it. As for our mystery opponents....they're just going to end up being another statistic to us.

"There better be some blood tonight!"Kevin yelled.

All of the Challengers that were standing on the spectator's platform began beating at the banister, creating their own drum roll.

Finally, everyone saw four shadows emerging. Out of the darkness and into the Stomping Grounds they slowly approached.

Paige gasped, "Ohhhh myyyy goddddd!"

"Oh shit."said Naomi when she saw the four 'mystery' people.

Johnny stared in disbelief, almost dropping to his knees.

Alexa's eyes widened.

"Now this should be interesting."said Seth.

"Lets fucking do this!"Paige said as she and everyone else welcomed them with loud cheers and applause.

VC-Alexa-..............

"Wait, who's the little blond girl?"Chris asked.

"Becky, Alexa, Johnny and Tommaso....meet your opponents."said Hunter.

Johnny had no idea what Hunter had just said. He was too filled with shock and excitement to come to his senses.

"Im sure a lot of you know who these four individuals are. Some of them may be close to you. Some of them you may have had history with. Some of them....may even be a rival of yours."

AJS was staring holes through Adam. Boy oh boy, if only looks could have killed.

VC-Alexa-.....I....I am too overwhelmed right now to even think properly. Adam....Adam is here? I...havent seen him in...months. All of a sudden....all of these stupid feelings that I shouldn't be having right now comes rushing back to me and *buries face in hands* ughhhhh!

Adam made sure to make eye contact with Alexa. It was only for a split second but to him, it was more than enough.

"Now, I'm sure all of you know this guy right here, Randy Orton. He's only been on one season but he's infamous."said Hunter.

"Yea we know him unfortunately."said Naomi.

VC-Roman-Randy and I had some problems way back on season 1. I don't care, he's a cocky disrespectful piece of shit human being so I'm positive that we won't ever see eye to eye. He's the type of person that I won't ever care to associate with.

VC-John-On season 1, Randy, Seth, AJ and I had a temporary alliance. Hard to believe, I know. But Randy ended up finding out that he was basically the sacrificial lamb in the alliance so, I don't know if he still has that in mind or what. Back then we were young and stupid. It was our rookie season I mean, Seth and AJ and I were in an alliance for crying out loud.

"I know for a fact that Carmella is no stranger to The Challenge. She's been on both season 1 and 2."

"How you doin?"Carmella said as she did a little dance.

VC-Charlotte-Last season that bitch spat in my face so....yea. She's on my shit list.

VC-Becky-On Battle Of The Couples, Carmella was being super rude and disrespectful towards Charlotte and I. She said a bunch of derogatory things so.... I think we're pretty much enemies now.

VC-Paige-I think Carmella has quite a few rivals here. Last season she and my ex, Elias, hooked up when we were in the Exile house. That made me super pissed so....I ended up leaving the show. Its just water under the bridge now. I don't care about that situation or her at all.

"As for our newbies, everyone, this is Adam. Some of you know him already, some of you don't."

"Some of us know him a little too well."said Seth, stirring the pot.

Adam gave a little cheeky wink to AJS which (like he hoped it would) ticked him off.

"You're freaking lucky I aint down there punk."AJ threatened.

"Oh yea? What the hell would you do?"Adam responded.

"I wouldve beaten your ass and sent you home wishing you never came here!"he yelled.

Adam chuckled, "Then grow some balls for once and come in here and face me like the man you think you are!"

"Are you challenging me? How dare you come onto this show and talk like that to me boy? You don't know the honour of that sand you're stepping on right now. You don't know who the hell I am around here."

"You're so right, what was your name again?"

VC-Seth-This literally started out of nowhere. No surprise. Its AJ after all.

"Come down here and face me then! If you think you can humiliate me then come on down, I don't bite."said Adam.

"I DONT TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE ME-"

"YOU WANT TO DO THIS THEN LETS DO IT! STOP FLAPPING YOUR GUMS AND GET IN HERE!"

"YOU WALK IN HERE WITH YOUR NOSE IN THE AIR AND YOUR CHEST PUFFED OUT THINKING THAT YOU'RE BIG AND BAD. I'LL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU IN SECONDS ADAM!"

"YOU'RE ALL BARK AND NO BITE! STOP FRONTING! STOP TRYING TO IMPRESS ME, ITS NOT WORKING!"

"WHY DONT YOU TRY TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND THEN ACT TOUGH! ITS GONNA BE A DAMN SHAME FOR YOU TO BE TALKING TO WAY YOU ARE ONLY TO GET BEATEN IN THE END!"

"STOP BEING A PUSSY AND COME FACE ME! YOU'VE HAD IT OUT FOR ME EVER SINCE I STOLE YOUR GIRL-"

"ITS NOT ABOUT HER! YOU CAME IN HERE AND YOU STARTED TAUNTING ME-"

"WELL AFTER I FOUND YOU GAZING INTO MY EYES HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO RESPOND?"

VC-Seth-Yup, this is a real argument thats happening right now.

" YOU'RE SCARED AJ! JUST ADMIT IT! I BEAT YOU ONCE, YOU KNOW FOR A FACT I CAN DO IT AGAIN!"

AJ scoffed, "YOU REALLY THINK IM SCARED OF YOU?"

"LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE CRAPPING YOUR PANTIES JUST SEEING ME HERE!"

"YOU'RE FUNNY ADAM! THATS HILARIOUS! YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO HYPE YOURSELF UP!"

"WELL IF YOU'RE NOT SCARED THEN LETS GO! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND STOP WASTING MY TIME LIKE ALEXA WASTED YOURS!"

"Oh no." Naomi face palmed herself.

VC-Alexa....Is he serious with that comment? Ugh.

"OKAY, YOU WANNA BE A SMARTASS NOW DONTCHA? YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE?"AJ took his shirt off, "THEN I'LL BE FREAKIN HAPPY TO WHOOP YOUR ASS AND SEND YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! HUNTER, IM PLAYIN TONIGHT!"

Seth furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait what-"

"Thats fine by me."said Johnny.

AJ began making his way off the platform to go onto the elimination grounds. Seth tried to pull him back but AJ over powered him and kept going.

"What the hell are you doing you dumbass?"Seth asked as he followed behind him.

VC-Kaitlyn-Hunter's not even finished introducing everyone and theres already about to be a fight. I honestly can't believe this show sometimes.

"Took you long enough."said Adam.

AJ began walking up to Adam. Adam didn't wait, he met him halfway. They were both now head to head muttering insults, swears and threats to each other.

Seth got inbetween them and pushed AJ away, "Are you out of your mind? What the fuck is your problem man?"

"If he wants to challenge me then I accept! Im playing. Im not going to let that little piece of shit come in here and disrespect me like that."

"Ive been disrespecting you way longer than that AJ."Adam smirked, "Ive been doing it in all sorts of ways."

AJ rushed over to attack Adam but luckily Seth was there to restrain him.

VC-Charlotte-Never thought id see the day where Seth.... is trying to hold back AJ.....from punching someone. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

"For fuck's sake AJ!"Seth said as he pushed him away from Adam.

"Let them fight! Let them fight!"Kevin began chanting.

"All of this bullshit has to stop right now."said Hunter, "Seth, AJ, do you want to compete tonight?"

"YES! IM COMPETING TONIGHT! I'LL TAKE ON THE TWO OF THEM IF I HAVE TO!"said AJ, "IM GONNA TEACH THESE PUNKS A LESSON IN RESPECT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RESPECT?"Adam yelled.

Once again AJ tried to pounce at Adam but Seth intervened.

"Can you stop? You're fucking this up for me man!"Seth said to AJ, "If you want to fight them then do it on a day when I'm not your partner! I don't want your personal shit affecting me!"

"Yea AJ, don't let him get to you."Alexa chimed in.

VC-Alexa-This is so stupid. I know what Adam is doing. He's using cheap shots to rile AJ up. No matter what happened, I still care for AJ and I don't want to see him sabotage his own game.....even though he voted me into eliminations last week.

"Im asking again, will you guys be competing tonight?"Hunter asked.

AJ didn't reply.

"No Hunter, we're not."said Seth.

"Good now get your asses back where it belongs."

Adam chuckled.

Seth threw AJ's tshirt at him, "Put your stupid shirt back on. Fucking hot headed jackass."

"Someone deserves a time out for being naughty."Chris said.

"Shut your mouth Chris."said Seth.

"Yo AJ-"Adam called out to him. When AJ looked, Adam did a crotch chop as he mouthed the words 'suck my dick'.

AJ's face got even redder but he decided to just bite his tongue and leave everything as is.

VC-Seth-Im going to need counselling after I'm done working with this guy. Its literally the worst thing that could have ever happened to me.

VC-Charlotte-A lot of people sure knows how to get under AJ's skin. As soon as you hurt his pride and his ego, he's going to turn into an enraged monster and knock your lights out.

"Now that we've restored order, lets get back to business alright. Now, a lot of you may not know this last individual. As a matter of fact, only two people here knows who she is. Johnny, can you please tell us who this young woman is?"

Johnny was all smiles as he said, "Thats my wife."

"Everyone, this is Candice, Johnny's wife."Hunter introduced.

Candice smiled and waved to everyone.

VC-Johnny-What a surprise to see Candice walk out here. I had no idea. No idea at all. I literally almost cried. I don't know, I just got so emotional. She was all I had to see to give me the hope and determination I needed.

"Can I giver her a hug?"Johnny asked Hunter.

"Make it snappy."

Johnny ran into Candice's arms and twirled her around.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you. You are exactly what I needed right now." Johnny said to her as he squeezed her tightly in his arms. They both shared a quick kiss.

"Guys stop, I'm going to cry."said Kaitlyn.

"Sis, I been crying."said Dream as he wiped a tear.

VC-Mandy-Wow.....Alexa is so Gucci and Candice is so.....Walmart.

"Guys, tonight we can have one of three possible outcomes. Tonight, both teams can be sent home. Maybe only one team might be sent home. Maybe no teams will be sent home. These mercenaries are here to do one job and one job only;try to take you out from this game. They're getting nothing out of it. And whats more dangerous than a person with nothing to lose?Tonight, you all will be playing a game id like to call Crazy 8. Here's how its going to go down."

-Played in male and female rounds.

-One person each from both teams will square off

-There is a huge circular ring on the ground in which the competitors will compete.

-There will be a smaller ring in the shape of an 8 hanging in the centre of that ring.

-Both players will start on opposite ends of the ring. When Hunter sounds his horn, they will race to retrieve that 8.

-The goal is for the player to get a hold of the 8 and hang it on a rack on their side of the ring.

-Players must do whatever it takes to get a hold of that 8, even if it means grappling or wrestling.

-First player to do this twice wins their round.

-In the event of a tie, teams will be able to send in their best players to have a sudden death round.

"First up we'll have the ladies."Hunter said as he brought out a token with two different coloured sides, "This here will determine the matches. As you can see here I have a token with a blue side and a red side. Alexa, Candice is red, Carmella is blue. When I flip this token, whatever colour it lands on will be the answer as to who you're going against."

Hunter tossed the token in the air and it fell.

It landed on red.

"So its going to be Alexa versus Candice and Becky versus Carmella. Johnny, red will be Randy, blue will be Adam." Hunter tossed the token once again in the air.

It landed on blue.

"For the guys, its going to be Johnny versus Adam and Randy versus Tommaso. Alexa, Candice, gear up ladies."

PreVC-Candice-This is my first time ever competing on a show like this so...im nervous but yet...excited *giggles* I heard that Alexa over here.....has been trying to get a little too close to Johnny so....lets just say I'm really happy that its her and I squaring off tonight.

PreVC-Becky and Alexa

Becky-This is a really different type of elimination. We're going to have to compete individually, not as a team. But looking at Carmella and Candice, I think we're very evenly matched so I'm not too worried.

Alexa-I have more experience than Candice. Experience pays off. You're crazy if you think I'm going to let some little newbie come in and end my undefeated streak. Im Alexa freaking Bliss okay.

Becky-Hell yea you are. Like we did last time, lets go in there and kick some arse.

Alexa vs Candice
Round 1

The girls strapped on their helmets and gloves and waited anxiously on separate sides of the ring for Hunter to sound his horn. They eyed the 8 that was dangling in the centre.

"Okay, you girls ready? ........GO!"Hunter sounded his horn.

The girls charged at the 8. Alexa was able to get a hold of it first and began speeding towards her side of the ring but, Candice still managed to get her paws on it. Candice quickly threw herself and latched onto the 8 as Alexa was running which slowed her down. She tugged a few times but Candice wasn't budging. Alexa began to twist the 8, hoping it would slip out of her grasp. Candice was laying on the sand, holding onto the 8 with everything she had but unfortunately, Alexa's plan worked. Alexa twisted the 8 out of Candice's hand, ran over to her rack and hung it up.

Hunter sounded his horn, "Alright Alexa, you got one point."

"Thats alright babe! Its just your first try!"Johnny said to Candice as he clapped.

Round 2

The 8 was strung up once again in the middle of the ring. The girls were back to their original positions.

"Alexa, score this point and you win your round. Candice, if you score this point the match gets tied up. Alright girls, you ready?"

They both nodded.

"GO!"

Candice got a hold of the 8 first but Alexa quickly tackled her to the ground. She tried to wriggle out of her grip but Alexa wasn't giving her any slack. Alexa was also able to get her hand on the 8.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS ON HER LEXI!"Mandy called out.

Both women got back on their feet as they kept battling. They tugged and twisted and pulled but neither one of them were ready to let go.

"COME ON BABE!"Adam yelled (in support of Alexa).

Candice managed to yank the 8 away from Alexa's hand but Alexa quickly wrapped her hands around her torso to prevent her from running to her side.

VC-Charlotte-These two are the same height, the same body type....its going to really come down to who wants it more.

Candice threw herself down, bringing Alexa down with her. The impact of the fall knocked the wind out of Alexa momentarily and in this space of time, Candice was able to run to her side with the 8.

"That was incredible babe! Do it one more time!"Johnny cheered for his wife.

Hunter sounded his horn.

Round 3

"Okay Alexa, Candice, you both have 1 one point so far. This is the tie breaker round, got it? Alexa, you need this point to stay in the game. Candice, if you get this, you and Carmella are one step closer to taking Becky and Alexa out of the game. Okay girls, you ready? GO!"

The girls charged at the 8. With a little leap, Alexa was able to grab onto it first. As she was about to run back to her side, Candice grabbed onto her leg and threw her down. The two girls began having a bit of struggle on the sand, both fighting to overpower the other.

VC-Alexa-I am beyond pissed at this point. Like...this is my battle to win. I have everything to lose here. If Candice wins, she wins absolutely nothing so why the hell is trying to take away everything that I've worked for. Theres no way I'm going to allow her to beat me tonight.

"LET GO ALREADY!"Alexa yelled as she dragged Candice through the mud.

"COME ON LEX YOU GOT THIS!"Becky clapped.

"USE THE ANGER ALEXA!"Chris yelled.

Almost all the voices that were cheering were showing support for Alexa. The main voice that she listened out for was Johnny's but of course, he was going all out for his wife. This didn't matter to her though. She was getting enough motivation from those of who were rooting for her.

With Candice flat on her back, Alexa sat on her midsection and began to twist and tug the 8, trying to get her to release it. There was no way for Candice to turn over because of how Alexa was positioned. She was trapped under her. With constant twisting, tugging and contorting Candice's wrists in ways it shouldn't be contorted, Alexa successfully got her to let go. She quickly got up and began running over to her side. Candice got back up to her feet as well and tried to chase after but, it was too late. Alexa was already out of the ring with the 8.

Hunter sounded his horn as she hung it up on her rack.

"YES!"Becky jumped up and down.

"Good job."Candice said to Alexa as she gave her a quick hug.

PostVC-Candice-I can definitely tell Alexa's a fighter. She totally kicked ass tonight and she proved that she deserves to be where she is. It was an honor going against her in my first ever elimination round and my first ever Challenge appearance. Trust me, you'll see me again in the future. This was such a cool experience.

Producer-What was it like seeing Johnny?

Candice-Oh my god, its been too long. It was amazing seeing him and reuniting with him for a little bit. I was kinda shocked that he had to be going into eliminations tonight but whatever, I know he'll do great.

Producer-Any last words for Alexa?

Candice-Yea. Keep your distance from my husband alright?

"Congratulations!"Adam said to Alexa as he reached out for a hug. She ignored him.

"We got a lot to talk about Lex."he said.

"I have nothing to say to you."

PostVC-Alexa-I am relieved that I got my part done. I feel great. Its all up to Becky now. I'm hoping that she can pull this off.

Becky vs Carmella

PreVC-Carmella-Its ya girl Car-mel-la! Tha Princess of Staten Island is back baby and The Challenge is about to get fab-u-lous! Lets have some fun shall we?

"Alright, Becky, Alexa already won her round so its up to you now to seal the deal. Carmella, if you end up winning against Becky tonight then we'll go into sudden death in which both teams will send in their best players to battle it out, got it? Okay girls, you ready?...... GO!"

The women took off speeding towards the dangling 8. They both grabbed onto it at the same time. With a forceful tug, Becky was able to pry the 8 from Carmella's hand. She began running back towards her side of the ring as Carmella chased behind her but she was easily able to hang it up on her rack before Carmella caught up to her.

Hunter sounded his horn.

"Well that was quick."said Chris.

VC-Carmella-I wasn't ready okay. We both grabbed onto the 8 at the same time, thats why she was able to take it away from me that easily. If I had gotten to it first then it would have been a different story.

"Jeez, I was hoping that you'd put up at least a little bit of a fight." Becky taunted.

"Beginner's luck."

"You better bring your A game in the next round ya dope, I'm in the mood to rag doll you around."

"Whatever."Carmella rolled her eyes.

------

TO BE CONTINUED

(The chapter would've been long af if I had fit everything into one.)

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 39 10
"can you keep a secret?" y/n, the daughter of Shawn Micheals has always dreamed of becoming a wwe wrestler and following into her dads footsteps. fin...
98.7K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)