Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

79

850 17 1
By Sweet_Sydney14

The three hunters had gone out to interrogate a woman named Terry. She was a kind, sweet lady.

"I walked home that way to see the flowers." Terry stared at a picture of herself when she was just a little girl. "Instead I found that body. I still have no idea what could have done that to a person."

Dean pointed at a young man in the picture. "Do you recognize that man?"

Terry nodded her head. "Yeah. He lived on my parents' street. Mr. Snider."

"Where'd you say your parents live?" Dean asked.

~<•>~

All three hunters sat in their car. The rain pelted the roof as it came down.

"So, what exactly is this thing?" Dean asked. "Some sort of vampire that got too sucky?"

Sam shook his head. "No, coroner's reports said there was blood in both bodies. Three hundred year old blood. But blood."

"Guys." Jessica watched as a man in a fedora stepped outside. "It's that man, Mr. Snider."

"Alright, let's do this." Dean had gotten out his gun and cocked it.

"Whoa, what's the plan here?" Sam asked.

"Don't die." Jessica replied as she got out of the car. Everyone else followed.

The hunters ran after the man in the fedora and watched as he walked towards downtown.

"Okay, Jess and I will take the alley. You take the street. We'll meet you in the middle." Dean said to his brother. Sam nodded his head and walked away.

"Come on, Jess." Dean motioned his head for her to follow him.

Jessica nodded her head and walked side by side with her husband.

"He's gone around the corner." Jessica whispered as she picked up her pace. Dean did as well.

Once the two rounded the corner, they saw their target draining a homeless man.

"Oh no." Dean muttered.

"Come on!" Jessica said as she ran after the man. Dean followed her. Once the two got close enough they tackled him together.

Dean rolled on top of the man and grabbed his hand. On his ring finger, he had a ring with an infinity symbol on it.

The man quickly ripped his hand out of Dean's grasp and took off.

"Hey!" Jessica got up off the ground and ran after him. Dean followed behind her.

"What the hell?" Dean muttered as he looked around.

"Where are we?" Jessica asked as she watched an old nova wagon drive past her.

"Hey!" Someone shouted.

Jessica and Dean looked towards the source of the voice and saw two officers come out of an old car.

"Drop the gun!" They both pulled their guns out and pointed it at Dean. "Do it! Drop the gun!"

Jessica had her hands up.

Dean slowly lowered to the ground and dropped his gun.

The two officers came towards the hunters and put them in cuffs. Then they put them in the back of their car and took off.

~<•>~

"Can I—"

"If you tell me you're from the bureau one more time I'm gonna air you out myself."

Dean shut his mouth.

The officer in front of the two played with Dean's phone. "No signal. What are you some Jerry spy?"

"A Jerry what?" Dean raised a brow.

"And a terrible one at that." The officer scoffed. Then he picked up Dean's badge.

"This badge was issued sixty eight years from now. Ace work, Kraut-muncher."

Jessica's eyes widened slightly.

"We're stuck in 1944?!"

"We're all stuck in 1944, ya bunny."

Suddenly, the door to the room opened and then slammed shut. The officer looked behind him and walked towards another man.

"Take a powder." He said.

The officer nodded his head. "Yes, sir." Then he left the room.

The man walked towards the two hunters then stopped. "What happened in the alley and paint me a real picture."

Dean sighed. "We were chasing this dude. Uh, then we saw him mummify a guy." He nodded his head. "So, we jumped him. He lights up red. Poof, we're in 1944."

The man sat down and took off his hat. He then placed a file down onto the table.

"Tell me more about the red light."

"Are you seriously asking—" Dean was cut off.

"You want out of this jail, you're gonna tell me everything you can about that man and the so-called light."

"We saw it and then we were here." Dean replied.

The man sighed. "Would you say that, uh... it was all around you or that more that it came from inside this fella?"

Dean tilted his head to the side. "You believe me."

Jessica looked closely at this man. "Are you... you're a hunter."

"I don't know what you're talking about." The man replied.

"Demons, ghosts, shifters." Dean said. "Hey, we've killed them all. And you're the same. Just 68 years before us, huh?"

The man smirked a bit. "And you're name is..." he held out his hand for Dean to shake.

"Dean Winchester." Dean shook the man's hand.

"Ness. Eliot Ness." The man replied. He looked over towards Jessica and smiled. "And who are you?"

"Jessica Winchester." She held out her hand for the man to shake. Jessica wasn't expecting him to bring it up to his lips and kiss it. "Oh, wow, um okay." Her cheeks began to heat up.

"Here." Eliot grabbed a key from his jacket and took off the cuffs around the two hunters wrists.

"Thanks." Dean said.

"I'll be right back." The man got up from his seat and left the room.

"Wow, I mean, wow." Dean chuckled.

"Are you about to start Fangirling?" Jessica asked.

Dean shrugged his shoulders. "What, no! Absolutely not."

Jessica gave him a flat look.

"Okay, maybe just a little bit."

"This is crazy." Eliot said as he came back into the room. "We're both hunting the same thing, just in different centuries." He exhaled sharply. Then, he slid a file towards Dean and Jessica. "Two bodies. A few days apart just a little over a month ago. One witness said that she saw an assailant light up red after sucking the life out of a man."

Dean opened the file. Inside he found paper work and a picture of what looked like a mummy clipped to the manila folder.

"Awesome."

Eliot looked at Dean strangely. "How does that fill you with awe?"

There was silence.

Eliot cleared his throat. "Look, this thing kills in threes. He's two down."

Dean flipped through the file then shut it. Eliot had gotten up out of his seat and grabbed his jacket.

"You two are coming with me. We've got to get this thing before it grabs the last one."

"Okay, so so, wait, uh..." Dean had a large smile on his face. "Does this mean I'm an untouchable now?"

Jessica shook her head and sighed.

"It means we have to get you into some new clothes." Eliot replied. "You look like some kind of bindle stiff."

"Bin—stiff, what?" Dean said as he followed Eliot outside. Jessica chuckled.

~<•>~

"You do realize this is a men's department store, right?" Jessica pointed towards the shops window.

Eliot chuckled. "Don't worry, Ezra will have something for you. Trust me." He led the two inside and smiled at the woman working.

"What's with the rumpus, Eliot?" The woman asked.

"Ezra Moore. Dean and Jessica Winchester."

Ezra turned around in her chair and looked up at the two. "Who are they, some farmer clowns?"

"They're, uh, from the future." Eliot replied.

"Yeah, gas costs four bucks. You can get cheese out of a spray can. And the president, he's a black guy." Dean stuffed his hands into his pants pockets.

"Paint me impressed." Ezra stood up. "I assume you two need some new clothes." She looked towards Jessica. "I'm gonna start with you honey." Ezra then turned around to face Dean. "There are some clothes in the fitting room over there, go try them on."

"Yes ma'am." Dean walked over towards the fitting room and disappeared behind the curtain.

"Follow me, dear."

Jessica followed Ezra behind a curtain. When she stepped into the fitting room, there were three mannequins lined up in front of her. The first one had a dark red dress with a small hat for a hair piece. The second one had a pale grey dress that had a bow tie on the front and black buttons on it. The last mannequin had a light red, striped suit. White gloves and a light red striped skirt. It also came with a small white hat.

"Which on do you like?" Ezra asked.

"That one." Jessica pointed towards the last mannequin. Ezra smiled.

"I'll let you try it on. Once your done, call for me and I'll fix your hair."

Jessica nodded and waited as Ezra left. Then, she stripped down and put on her new clothes.

"Wow." Jessica looked at herself in the mirror. She definitely looked like she belonged in this era.

"I assume you're done changing?" Ezra asked from outside.

"Yes." Jessica replied.

Ezra came into the dressing room with hair spray, bobby pins, and a curling iron. "Now, let's fix that hair of yours."

Jessica nodded her head and let the woman do her work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
326K 10.3K 19
[ COMPLETED IN 2015 - UNDERGOING EDITING IN 2020 ] ❝Who the hell are you two? Coming in here guns blazing. This isn't Texas.❞ ❝I'm Dean Winchester. T...
100K 2K 38
Ever since you were seven you knew something was up with Dean Winchester. You were childhood friends for a couple of months and then just poof? He ge...
6.8K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...