HyperDimension Neptunia Rebir...

By KazumaAkimoto

Four years has passed since ASIC's downfall and the Deity of Sin's defeat, peace has finally return to Gamind... More

Main Protagonists and Characters
Prologue: The Fated Battle of four years ago.
Hansuke's arrival at Gamindustri, the story of the Dragneel Family
The Goddess of Leanbox, meeting with Vert
Invasion of Leanbox, the attack of the Heartless
A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor
Let's go to Lastation, meeting with Noire
The Legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri
GRIM REAPER made their move, Apparition of ลŒkui
Vs ลŒkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire
Planeptune here we go, The Goddess Neptune has arrival
Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear
Meeting with Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune.
Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day
Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide
Neptune's decision, for the sake of Gamindustri
Monsters hunt, Apparition of Marvy, CC2, Tekken and Broccoli
Arrival at Lowee, The Land of White Serenity
All the Goddesses reunited, Blanc the Goddess of Lowee
The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram
Blanc's culpability, the day where her life was devastated
Lowee's in danger, All ready to protect what we hold dear
The rage of Blanc, Vs Hokori the Sin of Pride
Desire to save people she hold dear, Blanc's decision
Reunion of cousins, 5pb. & MAGES
A great adventurer, Falcom in action
Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening
Saving the Legends, Vs Ikari the Sin of Wrath
Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada
Warechu turned into a monster, Gamindustri in danger
Stopping the rampaging Rat, Vs Warechu
A lot of Pride, Hokori release his full power
Desperate time for desperate measures, Histoire got kidnapped again
Saving Histoire, ลŒkui transformed into a fallen angel
Taking back Planeptune, Vs Senbล The Sin of Envy & GRIM REAPER's Leader
A calamity approach, The Reaper is revived
In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade
The four Lords of Death revived, the battle for the fate of Gamindustri
Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings
Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper
My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper
The beginning of a new era, Hansuke's happy life

Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni

322 8 6
By KazumaAkimoto

Noire's POV

During the four years that passed ever since Uni's death, i fall into deep depression and constantly blaming myself for not been strong enough to protect her, she went with Kazuma, Nepgear, Rom & Ram to the Keyblade Graveyard to face the leader of GRIM REAPER and hasn't came back ever since, all of Lastation including myself and Kei thought she died fighting against an enemy whose strength is far beyond our current level, that thought caused me to have a mental breakdown, everytime i thought of my sister i cry and feel sadness over her death until my meeting with Kazuma's brother Hansuke, from who i learn that Uni was still alive and held captive at the Keyblade Graveyard alongside Kazuma, Nepgear, Rom & Ram.

Noire: say Hansuke, i wanted to know about your family, i know that Haru was a legendary swordsman and hero, but....

Hansuke: you wanted to know about my family as a whole right ?

Noire: yes, i heard so much about you all from Kazuma, that i wanted to ask you directly.

Hansuke: i see, then when we get back to the Basilicom, we will go to a room just the two of us so that i can tell us my family's history.

Noire "blushing": okay.

We continue to walk our way toward the Basilicom until i sense a presence, i put my hand in front of Noire telling her to stop walking as i notice several Heartless appearing out of nowhere.

Noire: what are those monsters ? they look nothing like the one from ASIC.

Hansuke: cursed Heartless, how dare they trying to get in our way.

Seeing Hansuke with a serious look on his face, he draw his sword and transform right before me, after his transformation, he summon his Keyblade which attract the attention of the creatures.

Noire: "so, this is what a Keyblade look like !"

Hansuke: time for you monsters to be burned into ashes. Noire please stay back, i don't you to be caught in my attack.

Noire: okay.

Hansuke gather all of his fire energy into his body as the Heartless rush at him all at once, he told to stay back as his attack could caught me along with the creatures.

Hansuke: be burned by the flames of the Dragon, Karyū no hakai-tekina tatsumaki ("Fire Dragon's Destructive Tornado")

Rush at them, Hansuke spinning around him at full speed which summon a tornado made of flames that caught all the monsters that appear burning them down to nothing. seeing his amazing strength, i was amazed to see how strong he is.

Noire: Hansuke ! that was amazing, all of those monsters taking down by just one attack of yours.

Hansuke: yeah, it's all thanks to my training that i have attain that level of strength, well i still have a long way to go if i want to surpass my Grandfather.

Noire "blush": don't worry, i know you will. by the way here a little reward for you.

Without warning, i kissed him on the lips as a reward for preventing those monsters from going after the citizens and destroying my Nation, he look at me with a smile on his face which i can deduce that he was happy.

Hansuke "blushing": thank you Noire.

Noire "blush": eheheheh, you welcome, come on let's go back to the Basilicom.

Hansuke: okay.

Noire "blushing": it is okay, we hold hands together ?

Hansuke: off course, if it can makes you feel better.

Noire "blushing": thank you Hansuke.

We head back to the Basilicom after Hansuke strike down all of the monsters that appear, several minutes later, we arrival at the Basilicom Mina rush at Hansuke and hug him.

Mina: Hansuke ! where have you been ? we've been worried.

Hansuke: Mina sorry to make you worried, while walking in the city, i came across Noire who is here with me.

Kei: oh ! you managed to find Noire !

Hansuke: yes.

Noire: sorry for making you worried Kei.

Kei: it's okay Noire, so did Hansuke tell you about Uni ?

Noire: yes, he tell me the whole story, i'm relieved that she and the others are still alive.

Kei: so you also know the reason why Hansuke.....

Noire: i know Kei, in order to save Uni, his brother and the others who went to fight against Senbō four years ago, Hansuke seek the help of everyone who helped Kazuma and we are from those people.

Vert: by the way, the people who helped Kazuma went ASIC was on a rampage four years ago are, all of us here, Blanc, Neptune, IF, Compa, Histoire, Tekken, Marvy, CyberConnect2, Broccoli, Meiun Inochi, Linda and Falcom.

Hansuke: and we will count Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram, that makes 21 of you who helped my brother.

Noire: however they along with Kazuma trapped in the Keyblade Graveyard, which reduce our number to 17 person.

Vert: that's right, Noire we know better then everyone that you suffer a lot after Uni disappear, now you seems a lot better now.

Noire: yes, it's all thanks to Hansuke that i'm feeling better now.

Chika: we're happy for you.

Mina: by the way, Noire did you and Hansuke were attacked by creatures with yellow eyes ?

Noire: yes, we were but Hansuke strike them down with ease with one attack.

Vert: it was the Heartless, why they suddenly appear here in Lastation ?

Noire: excuse me Vert, but who are the Heartless ? Hansuke mentioned them but i don't who those monsters are.

Mina: glad you ask Noire, let me explain.....

Chika: i think it's best if everyone gather to listen to Mina's explanation of the Heartless.

Hansuke: agree, everyone let's gather around.

Everyone including myself gather around Mina to listen to her explanation about the Heartless, since it is my first time hearing about them, i listen carefully about what she about to say.

Mina: so to explain what are the Heartless, they are beings of darkness born from the dark part of people's heart, they'e two type of Heartless that we can encounter, the first one is the Pureblood Heartless are naturally born from the darkness in people's hearts, the second is the Emblem Heartless which are different from their pureblood counterpart as they were created from a machine designed to reproduce the process of a heart being consumed by the darkness, those Emblem Heartless are the most common o nthe worlds within the Realm of Light and they usually mimic the shape of creatures or objects within the said world.

Noire: i see, but what about powerful ones like the Guard Armor ?

Mina: powerful Heartless can be created depending of the darkness that the said person possess, The darker the heart forming a Heartless, Emblem or Pureblood, the more powerful and more monstrous the resulting being will be.

Chika: i see, i'm glad that we have the Keyblade in order the stop them.

Mina: yes, but as you know, the Heartless seek out the Keyblade wielders, since it holds the power to lock and unlock hearts, if a Heartless is slain by the Keyblade, it will release the captive heart and make it reunited with the body and soul that was left behind. In order to stop the users of the Keyblades, the Heartless use the Keyblade itself as a homing beacon, but ultimately desire to take the heart that commands it. Because of this, Keyblade wielders are under constant attack.

Cave: i see, that will be a big problem if people become tainted by Darkness.

Noire: we can't let something like that happen.

Hansuke: i agree, we should think of a strategy if they ever show their faces here again.

Mina: right, oh and one more thing, the Heartless can also be drawn out by a dark being like Warechu or a source of dark power. they act based on their instincts like animal and are mindless however higher being who possess an certain affinity for the Darkness and a strong wil can control them and make them obey their command, if too many peoples decide to control them, the Heartless will side with the one who is powerful and those with hearts and a weak will, endanger themselves, as the Heartless are attracted to their hearts and if they show weakness, the Heartless will not hesitate to consume their hearts. on the other hand, higher ranking Heartless, like the Guard Armor can fully command other Heartless without endangering themselves. Also, GRIM REAPER is also able to command them as well with their strong wills like it was with Warechu, but are not endangered of being consumed by them due to the fatc that they are vessels who hold fragments of The Reaper's power.

5pb.: so those monsters are really dangerous even more than we imagine, we have to be careful from now on.

Hansuke: yes, now everyone know about the Heartless, let's take some rest, i'm sure we all tired from our trip from Leanbox to Lastation.

Mina: understood, everyone let's get some rest.

Everyone: okay.

Hansuke's POV

Everyone went to rest for a bit after our trip from Leanbox to Lastation, i went to Noire's room to talk with her, i knock on her door and she say that i can enter, as i did, i saw Noire holding a picture of Uni, Nepgear, Rom, Ram and Kazuma.

Hansuke: Noire it's me.

Noire: you can come in Hansuke.

Hansuke: did i interrupted you ?

Noire: no, don't worry, i was lost in thought.

Hansuke: that photo, it is Uni, Nepgear, Rom, Ram and Kazuma on it ?

Noire: yes, it is, before they went to the Keyblade Graveyard to face against GRIM REAPER, they take a picture of themselves as a souvenir, after they supposed death, i hold that picture in my room ever since, to make me remember how my sister used to be.

Hansuke: i see, i guess she did the right thing by doing this.

Noire: yeah, anyway, i want to know more about your family Hansuke and how they got locked in that endless cycle of conflict.

Hansuke: sure, well where to start....

Noire: tell me first about your grandfather.

Hansuke: well from what i know of him from my father, when he was young he was a prodigy of in swordsmanship, he train very hard to attain the level of strength he had, in his youth he win every tournament he participate and win, it was during one of those tournament that he meet his futur wife, a woman named Ayaka who was impress by my grandpa's skills.

Noire: what happened after your grandfather and your grandma's first meeting ?

Hansuke: when they were together one night, they were attacking by gangsters who wanted to steal their belonging, they didn't appreciated this and completely destroy them.

Noire: whoa ! seriously ?

Hansuke: yes, my grandpa and grandma are martial art experts. so it was easy for them to take them down, Ayaka who witnesses the strength and courage of my grandfather fall in love with him, as time passed, both of them got married which formed the legendary family known as the Dragneel Family and opened a dojo bearing the family name.

Noire: they were living happily ever after right ?

Hansuke: yes, until the Keyblade War happen, off course Grandma stay behind as my grandpa fighted in the front, due to his immense strength and powers, he completely overwhelm the legions of enemies that came after him. after that Haru discovered that his wife was pregnant with his child

Noire: so both of them went to the nearest hospital and that's when Ayaka give birth to your father their first child.

Hansuke: yeah, both of them were so happy to start a family, 8 years later, Ayaka, Haru and Akimoto lived happily their lifes and made memorable memories, sometimes after my grandma passed away of old age, she trusted Haru and Aki with her legacy and teaching their students and carrying them like their own children.

Noire: i see, did Haru passed away too from old age ?

Hansuke: yeah, my dad told me that he peacefully passed away as he passed down his legacy upon him, after his death he was buried in the Tokyo Graveyard alongside his wife, even in death he was recognized as the living legends for all the accomplishment he did in his life..

Noire: with all that accomplishments he achieved in his life, it's no wonder that his name was known worldwide even here in Gamindustri.

Hansuke: yeah, my dad then begin following his own path of becoming like his father, in his journey he meet several peoples and help them when they needed, they saved their homeland several time, the training he went under his father's teaching was so great that he unlocked his full potential, but it didn't stop there, years passed the more he trained, the more powerful he'd become.

Noire: whoa ! sounds like your father really followed your grandfather's footsteps.

Hansuke: that's right, it was during his travels that he meet Katsumi, his futur wife and another prodigy even more than my dad, he was an expert of martial art, an exceptional swordswoman, and have a great mastery over her powers, everytime she and dad have a duel it end up either as a tie or mom as the winner.

Noire: i didn't know that your mother was this much powerful. you dad completely fall in love with her at this point right ?

Hansuke: yeah, over time, both of them become extremely close to each other and ever getting married in the end and gave birth to me and Fuyu, those days were happy day for the four of us.

Noire: did Katsumi know about your grandfather ?

Hansuke: she know, dad told everything about him to her, she was so amazed about what my grandpa did in his youth that she wanted to follow his footsteps just like dad wanted to do.

Noire: your dad must have a huge respect and admiration for his father so that even he want to become like him, same for Katsumi.

Hansuke: yes and this admiration even extended to us, me and Fuyu, that's all i know about my family's history and you know the rest of the story.

Noire: whoa, i wish i had such a awesome grandfather like yours.

Hansuke: i know, eheheheheh.

Noire: but tell me, how did Fuyu and Asuka meet each other before Genji ?

Hansuke: it was when they were still young, Asuka arrival at the family Dojo with her grandfather Hanzõ Shimada, when they meet each other for the first time, i could even say that it was love at first sight.

Noire: did they share a lot of moments together ?

Hansuke: yes, they were playing, talking and even holding hands, before they parted away, Fuyu made a promise to Asuka.

Noire: a promise ?

Hansuke: yes, that he will one day known worldwide as the greatest swordsman of the world and once that's done he would go find her, 9 years passed events since that day and by that time Fuyu have achieved his dream and kept his promise to her. i still remember when they reunite each other after so long, they share a romantic moment and a romantic kiss.

Noire: oh man, they sure really love each other a lot for them to want to be reunited again.

Hansuke: yeah and you know what the rest of the story is.

Noire couldn't retain her excitement over all i have told her about my family, her face blush from light red to pure red and was smiling at me.

Noire "blushing": your family really is something, i guess it's time for to tell you how Uni was born and how she and i were close to each other as family.

Hansuke: off course please tell me your story about Uni.

Noire: off course, many years ago, Uni was born from the shares my nation had, that's when Histoire the Oracle of Planeptune called me and introduce her to me, at first she was scare because my work ethics, but over time we came to care for each other as sisters.

Hansuke: so Uni was born from the Shares you gained from people's faith and as a result she was born to be the Goddess Candidate of Lastation.

Noire: yeah, even thought we're sisters, our personality is more or less the same, she's an hard worker and a tsundere like me, but she is more friendly with everyone around her.

Hansuke: i see.

Noire: yes, when Histoire send me, Nepgear and the others Goddess to the Gamindustri Graveyard to deal with CFW Magic who was ruling ASIC i told Uni to stay behind because at that time she wasn't strong enough. but in the end we were defeated and held captive there for three years.

Hansuke: then my brother came to this world, united all of the CPU Candidates freeing you and destroying ASIC and the Deity of Sin right ?

Noire: yes, it was all thanks to him that Gamindustri is at peace now, but with GRIM REAPER around we know that it wasn't over, now Uni is the one who's been held captive this time.

Hansuke: you know, you are the same as me, worried about your sister like i'm worried about my brother, you want to be reunited with her and returned to your daily life right ?

Noire: yes, i want this nightmare to end, four years is a long time and i'm lonely so very lonely.

Hearing this from her, i give her a big hug to comfort her, seeing her like this made me remember how my mom used to hug me to comfort me when i was crying.

Hansuke: i know that feeling, i was lonely too, my family was the most precious people i love and they died one by one all because of a calamity that almost destroy the world once.

Noire: i know how you feel, Hansuke i wanted to let you know that you have my full support. no matter what happen i will always be by your side.

Hansuke: thank you Noire.

After our conversation was over i was about to go to my room to sleep a little when Noie grab my arm and ask me if i want to sleep with her which surprised me.

Hansuke: i'm gonna go to bed to sleep a little.

Noire: wait !

Hansuke: what's wrong ?

Noire "blushing": you can sleep with me if you want.

Hansuke: okay, hopefully we can have a good rest.

We begin to sleep hold each other, Noire in sleep begin to find herself in a memories from my life as a little boy with my family at Osaka the town where i was born.

Noire: where am i ? it doesn't look like Gamindustri, is this Hansuke's memories ?

young Hansuke: hey Fuyu, catch me if you can.

young Fuyu: you bet i'm gonna catch you.

Katsumi: come on boys, be nice.

Aki: eheheheh, they are really energetic aren't they ?

Katsumi: yes darling, but tell me, was it okay to tell them about their grandfather ?

Aki: yes, with everything my dad been through in his life, they deserve to know about him.

Noire "smiling": those little boys must be Fuyu and Hansuke ! if so then those two adult are Akimoto Dragneel and Katsumi Dragneel, Hansuke look very cute as a child.

After that, i begin seeing more memories of the family like they played at that park, visiting places they loved and sleeping next to each other in bed as true family, until i saw the memory that destroy all those happy days.

Noire: where am i now ?

Aki: babe look there !

Katsumi: there's fire at the city.

Aki: i don't know who it is but whoever did this, i won't let them get away.

Katsumi: be careful darling okay ?

Aki: i will.

Young Hansuke: mom where daddy go ? why there's smoke coming from the city.

Katsumi: i don't know Hansuke dear, i do hope he will be okay.

???: eheheheheh it work out perfectly.

Noire heard a voice and turn around to see a deadly entity with a long black robe holding a giant scythe appearing alongside a huge army of monsters behind him. Katsumi sensed their presence and turn around to face them.

Katsumi: you ! who are you ? are you the one responsable for this ?

The Reaper: exactly, my name is The Reaper you can say that i'am the personification of death itself.

Noire: !!! so this is what The Reaper looks like, the same calamity that was sealed away by Hansuke's family.

Katsumi: The Reaper.... i should've known if you are here that mean you deemed me as a threat didn't you ?

The Reaper: yes, you are a threat to my plans as well as the power that sleep within you.

Noire "shocked": could this be.....

Katsumi: i don't what your plans is, but if you threat my family i'll kill you ?

The Reaper: how rich, and how do you intend to do this ?

Katsumi: i know for long that you used to be human, a officer of an organization you used to work for, a human turned into this calamity by the power of Darkness that set within you, because of this you are no longer human, isn't that right ? Gabriel Reyes.

Noire: what ! so The Reaper was originally human, but it's impossible for a human to turn into this kind of monstrosity.

The Reaper: you know how to talk big for a woman, alright then now that i have succeeded of getting that man out of my way, i can kill you so that you won't get in my way.

Katsumi: try it.

The Reaper: you don't even know who you up against woman, don't worry i'll make sure Death walks among you.

Noire witness The Reaper's tremendous power bursting out of his body and Katsumi's powers as well, The Reaper command the monsters to attack her and obey, Katsumi rush at the monsters strike them down with all of her strength while attacking The Reaper at the same time with her Katana, Hansuke and Fuyu witness the whole fight like Noire until she saw the part which is too horrified for her.

Katsumi "exhausted": ahhh..... ahhh..... i never thought you..... will be..... this strong.....

The Reaper: you are strong too, but it's not enough to defeat me, you power which possess the ability to neutralize my powers is strong too, i felt my powers being negated the moment you punched me, as i see it also extend over your entire body and even can extend it around a specific area.

Noire: whoa ! she's so strong.

The Reaper: however, this is the end of the road for you, i'll make sure you won't get in my way again, the destruction of the world is inevitable. So give up already.

Katsumi: give up ? we of the Dragneel Family never give up to anyone, we will fight until the very end to make sure to brought peace back to our world.

The Reaper: so this is your last words, very well, I'll see you in hell, Dāku ken no ame ("Rain of Dark Sword")

A wave of dark sword rain down from the sky at Katsumi who tried her best to fightback, however her defense were broken and the sword managed to reach her hurting her mortally.

The Reaper: now that you are out of the way, our wish to us GRIM REAPER will come true ahahahahahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

After that The Reaper vanished in a dark smoke cloud, my past self and Fuyu witnesses everything couldn't hold their tears back and rush at our mother in fear and sadness, Noire witnesses all of this and was voiceless, shocked and horrified about what she just see.

Katsumi "weak breath": ...... argh...... it hurt...... it hurt so much......

Young Hansuke & Fuyu "tears": mama !

Katsumi "weak breath": kids.....

Young Hansuke "tears": mama, look at you, you bleeding.

Young Fuyu: we can't let you let this.... you need an ambulance.....

Katsumi "weak breath": kids.... i don't think i can make it.... i have lost..... too much blood.....

Young Hansuke "tears": please don't talk, save your breath.

Katsumi "weak breath": Hansuke..... Fuyu..... sorry that i couldn't protect you both from an enemy like him.

Young Fuyu "tears": don't say that..... you protected us with all you have..... we're proud to have a mother like you.... please don't die.....

Katsumi "smile": all those moments i have with you both and Aki..... i treasure them with all my heart.... i wish to create more memories with our family but i guess it won't happen......

Young Hansuke "tears": mama....... *sob* *sniff*

Katsumi "weak breath": Hansuke..... Fuyu..... Aki...... with you three i've got the most memorable moments in my life, every moment we shared as a family.... i treasured with all my heart.... i'm happy to have meet Aki..... without him i won't be what i'am today......

Young Fuyu & Hansuke "tears": *sob*, *sob*, mama *sniff*

Katsumi: thank you...... for everything and if it was possible we will meet again in the next life...... Hansuke...... Fu....Yu..... take care......

Our mother Katsumi finally died from the injuries she suffered from The Reaper's attack, her last words made both my past self and Fuyu to break down in tears and grief over our mother's death.

Young Hansuke "crying": no..... no..... mama..... mama..... please wake up...... *sob* *sob* *sniff* *sniff* MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Noire who finally understand the pain i have felt that day, her emotions couldn't handle the sadness in our hearts and broke down in tears. the sight of what she see made her understand what happened that fateful day when our mother died at the hands of that calamity, the reason our family has been fighting ever since, it was at this point that we were locked in that endless cycle of conflict with GRIM REAPER and The Reaper.

Noire "crying": Hansuke...... so...... this is what happened....... i feel so sorry for you..... losing your mother at such young age........ *sob* *sniff* this is so sad *sob*, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

At this moment a light appear out of nowhere and start to bright enveloping Noire in it, moment later Noire wake up and find herself in her room, she look at me and notice the tears coming from my eyes.

Noire: ahhh.... ahhh.... i'm.... i'm back in my room.

Hansuke "tears": mama..... *sob* mama.....*sob* i'm sorry.... i'm so sorry *"sniff*

Noire "tears": Hansuke *sniff*......

After witnesses what happened that day, Noire get close to me and held me in her arms to comfort me, while still thinking about what she saw and that horrible event that happened.

Noire "tears": "i never thought Hansuke went through all that, they were enjoying such peaceful life until this one day where everything take a turn for the worst when his mother got killed by The Reaper. That monster i saw in that memory, he is the reason of Hansuke's suffering, if that monster didn't go after Katsumi Hansuke and Fuyu wouldn't have to suffer both mentally and physically, they were too young back then.... *sob* they were too young to assist at something so horrifying.... *sob* after seeing this, there's no way i'm gonna let him have his way, i will stand by Hansuke's side and help him saving Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear, Rom and Ram from the Keyblade Graveyard and putting an end to the threat his family has been facing for so long, and making him able to live a happy life here in Gamindustri"

Vert's POV

After getting enough rest, i wake up and went to Noire's room to wake her up, but when i open the door, i saw her and Hansuke holding each other while sleeping and saw tears flowing from their eyes, i close the door and heard to the kitchen while wondering why they were crying.

Vert: "Hansuke and Noire sleeping each other in the same bed ! that's totally caught me off guard, but why they were crying ? it something happened while they were sleeping or are they having a nightmare ?"

Chika: my darling Vert, how are you ? did you get enough rest ?

Vert: yes, Chika, tell me how are you feeling ?

Chika: good why ?

Vert: i just went to Noire's room to wake her up and i saw both her and Hansuke sleeping in her bed holding each other and they were crying.

Chika: crying ! do you think they having a nightmare or something ?

Vert: i don't know, i didn't not want to disturb them, so i left them sleeping in peace.

Mina: i think i know why they are crying.

Mina came to the kitchen as she heard about Hansuke and Noire, she know what made them crying and tell me and Chika about the dream Noire just see.

Chika: do you know Mina ?

Mina: yes, Noire have probably a dream about Hansuke's life back when he was a little boy.

Vert: you mean the life Hansuke used to live ?

Mina: yes, Noire must have seen how Hansuke's life used to be before the disaster hit them, if she's crying it because she had witness the memory of the day Hansuke lost her mother.

Chika: you mean that Noire find herself in Hansuke's dreams and witness his life until the day where The Reaper killed his mother !

Vert: poor Noire, she's already sad because of Uni's disappearance, but now she had to see something much more horrible that is the reason of Hansuke's suffering.

Mina: i guess by seeing this, Noire have realize how she and Hansuke are so similar to each other, i think they even understand each other by now.

Chika: i see.

Vert: so what should we do ?

Mina: well seeing that the Heartless are also in Lastation i can assume that either the rat or a member of the four Lords of Death of GRIM REAPER are somewhere in the nation causing trouble.

Chika: the rat is frozen, but i do suspect that he would escape from it, but apart from him, which member of the four Lords of Death could it be ?

Mina: that something we don't know, whoever it is we have to stop him.

Vert & Chika: right.

Several minutes later, Hansuke and Noire wake up and each other notice the tears were still flowing from their eyes, Hansuke realize that Noire saw the memories from the day his mother were killed and was surprised that Noire found out.

Noire: oh ? hello Hansuke.

Hansuke: hello Noire, so you really find out about what happened that day right ?

Noire: yeah, this dream i had of your memories, it feel so horrible and sad, i have finally discover why you were so sad and heartbroken, so yes, i have witnesses in this memory of yours, your mother being killed by your family's arch-nemesis.

Hansuke: Noire....

Noire: i understand what you feel after losing the mother who gave birth to you and Fuyu, you were so sad and crying over your mother's death that i could retain my tears.

Hansuke: i see, my mother mean everything to me, and because she was killed by The Reaper, it was at this point my life became ruined.

Noire: no.... it won't, after seeing such horrible scene and seeing you crying in sadness and desperation, i have made a very important decision.

Hansuke: and what is your decision Noire ?

Noire: i have decided to stay by your side Hansuke, you suffering since you were little and i want to make you happy just like you used to be, i will help you to save Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear, Rom and Ram from the Keyblade Graveyard and hunt down every single member of GRIM REAPER and strike them down. this suffering in heart, i will purified from it with love, the love i have for you.

Hansuke was totally voiceless about what Noire said, he was very happy that Noire decide to stay by his side and make him happy like he used to be that tears flow from his eyes once more,

Noire: Hansuke ?

Hansuke "tears": thank you Noire..... you words reached my heart..... i'm happy that you care about me.....

Noire: off course i care deeply about you Hansuke, after seeing what i saw from your memories, there's no way i can leave you all alone. I'll be with you until the very end of my life.

Hansuke: Noire....

Both of them stare at each other before giving a romantic kiss to the lips, several minutes later after this, they come out of the bedroom and headed to the Kitchen where we were waiting for them.

Cave: hi you both.

Hansuke & Noire: hi !

Vert: so did you two get enough rest ?

Noire: yes and better than before.

Chika: oh ! it's good, very good, since you two were sleeping in the same bed.

My and Noire's face immediately turn pure red as we look away from each other, Mina seeing this know that they have feelings for each other, and that's normal to be shy the first time.

Mina "smiling": come on you two, don't be shy, it's always like that the first time.

Noire "blushing": re-re-really ?

Mina: "smiling": yes.

Hansuke "blushing": so-so-so anyway, what you all where talking about while we were still sleeping ?

Chika: well, we were debriefing about the current situation since the Heartless show up in Lastation, that mean either the rat escape from his ice prison or a member of the four Lords of Death is around here in the nation.

Hansuke: i see, but if GRIM REAPER send the four Lords of Death in Lastation which one we gonna have to face ?

Chika: that's something i don't know, it could be anyone from that group except Senbō

Mina: why ?

Chika: he would rather let his companion do the dirty work than him, but if he notice that the situation is getting out of hand, he'll be forced to make an appearance, he's their leader after all.

Hansuke: i agree with what you say Mina, he's the one who defeated Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear, Rom and Ram four years ago.

Noire: this Senbō, is he insanely strong ?

Mina: yes, in addition to his natural powers which is the light, he possess a fragment of The Reaper's dark powers which he gain power over darkness.

Noire: in short he is the strongest of the four Lords of Death.

Mina: yes.

Hansuke: anyway, our objective won't change, we will save Uni, Kazuma and the others who are trapped in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Mina: but how do we get to the Keyblade Graveyard ?

Hansuke: we can open a portal that led us there but, my current state make me unable to open a portal that large for everyone.

Noire: so we need to large amount of energy to open a giant portal toward that place, right ?

Hansuke: yes, that's why i need the help of everyone who helped my little brother. with their energy it will be more than enough to open a large portal for everyone to travel.

Noire: i understand, so what should we do for the time being ?

Hansuke: we need to find out who bring the Heartless here in Lastation, and as long as that person is around they'll just keep here.

Mina: i agree, Leanbox almost got destroy by the Heartless, without Hansuke it would be turned into a wasteland.

Noire: i see, than let's gather information for now and see if we can find a clue.

Everyone: yes.

We all split up to gather informations about the person who bring the Heartless here in Lastation, as we do Noire decide to Hansuke her sister's room, which was stay the way it was even after she left to fight GRIM REAPER.

Hansuke: so this is Uni's room ?

Noire: yes, her room hasn't changed these past four years even after her departure.

Hansuke: i see that she has a collection of weapons, mostly guns, rifles and sniper.

Noire: surprise right ? Uni is a gun lovers, she like everything related to FPS games.

Hansuke: eheheheheh, i can see why, but did Nepgear also love everything related to machine and guns ?

Noire: yeah, you could even say that Uni and Nepgear have similar taste.

Hansuke: i see, eheheheheheh.

Noire: are you and your brother have similar taste too ?

Hansuke: yes, you can say that we do practically the same thing.

Noire: i see. i wish Uni were here with us.

Hansuke: don't worry Noire, we get her and the others out of this cursed place, i'll promise.

Chika's POV

I was with Vert gathering informations about the monsters that appear recently, one of the citizens told us something that we didn't expect to heard.

Chika: excuse me.

Lastation Citizen: yes, miss how can i help you ?

Chika: i want to ask you a question, did you notice anything weird these past few days ?

Lastation Citizen: now that you mentioned, i notice something strange yesterday, i was walking around the city like normal when i notice someone with black clothes and a pair of black wings on his back.

Vert: someone with black clothing and a pair of black wings..... oh boy !

Chika: you thinking what i'm thinking my darling Vert ?

Vert: yes, there's no doubt about it, it's one of GRIM REAPER's four Lords of Death, the Sin of Gluttony Ōkui.

Chika: tell me more about what this man was doing here in Lastation.

Lastation Citizen: well, i followed him silently toward where he was headed, turns out it was a former factory of ASIC.

Vert: why would he go there ?

Chika: i don't know, but this is probably where he establish his hideout, gather his monsters to destroy Lastation.

Vert: we better warn everyone about this, if Ōkui is here that mean one thing.

Chika: yeah. and i know what he's trying to do. The Reaper's energy is based on negative energy like feeling of anger, vengeance and other negative emotions.

Vert: if that's the case, let's go back to the Basilicom, i call everyone to meet up with us there.

While on our way to the Basilicom, Vert contact everyone and told them to meet up at the Basilicom for the briefing as we have finally a clue about who summoned those monsters to Lastation.

Mina "on the phone": hello Vert ? did you find some clues about what's going on ?

Vert: yes i do, that's why i called you first Mina, i need you and everyone to the Basilicom for the briefing, i think i know who summoned the Heartless in Lastation.

Mina "on the phone": i see, okay i go gather everyone, we'll be waiting.

Vert: okay.

Vert end up the call and we begin to go to the Basilicom, when we arrival everyone was present even Noire and Hansuke, with everyone gathered the briefing can begin.

Hansuke: Chika, everyone is present for the briefing.

Chika: okay then let's get started, we know who's responsable for summoning the Heartless in Lastation.

Noire: who is it ?

Chika: it's one of the four Lords of Death, the Sin of Gluttony, Ōkui.

Noire: i remember him, he was the one we faced four years ago at the Gamindustri Graveyard, to think this guy would be back here in Lastation.

Hansuke: by the way, why is he here ?

Chika: we don't know, but i presume it has something to do with The Reaper's revival.

Hansuke: if that's the case, we better get prepared against one of those guys, if we aren't prepared, we will lose for sure.

Noire: so we gonna buy some weapons and items that will help us increasing our strength.

Hansuke: yes and also training and meditation are the best way to gather energy we need.

Mina: okay then, let's gather everything we need and then when we all done, we will go to the former Factory of ASIC and find Ōkui.

Cave: i hope we will manage to defeat him.

5pb.: i hope so too Cave.

Mina: Ōkui was defeated once at the hands of Kazuma and our CPU Candidates, if they could do it, then we can do it too.

Chika: i agree with Chika, beside i know about his attacks and his weakness, so before we go, we gonna have a meeting strategy on how we gonna defeat him.

Hansuke: sounds like a good idea.

Everyone begin to think of a strategy against Ōkui, when Noire notice Hansuke going to the balcony of the Basilicom, she follow him and start a long conversation between them.

Noire: so you know all about them do you ?

Hansuke: yes, i did do research on them these past four years and i know all about them.

Noire: can you tell us, what his powers are, if he had a weakness and how strong he is ?

Hansuke: off course, Ōkui is a member of GRIM REAPER and one of the four Lords of Death that led that organization, he has powers over darkness and use it to destroy his opponents, his strength is no joke is he is able to completely wipe out an entire army by himself, but he is not as strong as his leader, but his strength is equal to the other two, he wield a sword which he is to channel his dark powers to attack, as for his weakness he is weak to light based attacks which will make his defenses to break and vulnerable to our attack, but light based attacks will do more damage to him.

Noire: i see, i remember four years ago, Kazuma, Uni, Nepgear, Rom and Ram faced against him and it was very difficult especially with the fragment of The Reaper's power that awaken within him. I remember this like it was yesterday, it possessed such tremendous power, that even ASIC and The Deity of Sin can't even beat. so if his weakness is the light powers than it will be a pretty easy fight.

Hansuke: yeah, but Ōkui do possess extremely powerful attacks that can do from minor to critical damages depending on Ōkui's strength.

Noire: i see, so we need to extra careful then.

Hansuke: yes, anyway, we need to prepare everything we need before going against him, i'm not gonna let anyone die and suffering like i did, that's include you Noire.

Noire "blushing": really ?

Hansuke: yes you are just like me, you thought your sister died, but you didn't know that she was still alive, so i want to help you as much as i can, i want you to have a happy life.

Noire: Hansuke.... me too, i want you to have a happy life, but i guess until GRIM REAPER is completely gone, we won't have the peace we want.

Hansuke: you right, i know we just meet but meeting you really one of the most beautiful thing that happened in my life, you could say that it is love at first sight.

Noire "blush": ye-ye-yeah..... but you were suffering for so long, how come you can move on with all of those sad memories that's hurting you. your heart is suffering i can sense that.

Hansuke: i can't dwell in the past, i can to keep moving for the sake of everyone i love, those ones who lost their life while fighting that monster.

Noire "blushing": i see.... then can i stay by your side Hansuke ? can i stay with you forever ?

Hansuke "blushing": yes Noire.... i want you to stay be my side forever, i don't want to lose you as well, you represent everything to me, my whole world and also the girl i love.

Noire "blushing": Hansuke.....

Hansuke "blushing": Noire.....

Both of them stare at each other's eyes and then kissed each other on the lips romantically, i was happy for Hansuke to have meet the girl he love alongside Mina, off course i wish that when all of this is over, he can live a happy life with all of us here in Gamindustri.

Chika "smiling": "i'm happy for you Hansuke, all of us will realize the dreams you've wanted for so long, bringing down GRIM REAPER and their master and saving the world from them once and for all and when all of them disappear completely, you can have a happy life, that life that was ruined by them, we will bring it back, i'll promise".

Chapter End

That's all for chapter 6, i hope you enjoyed the chapter

Next Time in HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 X Male Reader: The legends return

Chapter 7: The legend of Uni, one of the heros who saved Gamindustri

See you next time everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.9K 79
It was a normal day in ua high until out of nowhere a portal began to open right outside class 1-A and stuck the whole class along with two of the bi...
5.2K 186 15
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, La Capone falls in love with a innocent/ nerdy girl