trust issues | NCT NoRen

By myheartueandlifeu

"Why can't you just trust me, Jeno?" Renjun asked the boy. Jeno shuddered, hating that word. Trust is a word... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

X

450 23 100
By myheartueandlifeu

"Renjun-Hyung is really good at drawing, Bo-ah." Jaemin added. Bo looked up at the other and then at Renjun. His heart felt so warm being around Renjun, he really couldn't help it.

"Wenjun-hyung, can you draw anything?" Bo asked him. Renjun chuckled and nodded at him.

"Sure!" Renjun smiled.

Bo gawked at Renjun, seeing how his somewhat long blonde hair got in his eyes. The older's lips were cherry red and his eyes sparkled. Bo thought Renjun was perfect.

I love Wenjun-Hyungie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lele you okay?" Jisung asked his friend. He looked tense and pale. He was sweating when the bus they were on had the heating on low and they were all perfectly fine.

"Y-yeah. I'm just feeling a little carsick." Chenle mumbled, shutting his eyes to see if the nauseous feeling would go away.

"Try sitting in the front." Daehwi said. In the front was Mr. Lee and two of his other friends that came with them as "chaperones" but were actually in charge of something else that Chenle didn't know.

"Mr.Lee probably has some medicine." Guanlin added from the seat beside Daehwi.

"Okay..." Chenle mumbled, getting up and making his way to the front. When he got closer, he saw Jeno's head pop up and glance at him with a small smile.

"You feeling okay?" Jeno asked him immediately, scooting over so Chenle could take a seat besides him.

"Just a little nauseous..." Chenle mumbled, plopping down on the space provided. Jeno frowned at the boy and took out a bottle of pills from his backpack.

"Do you have water?" Jeno asked him, now looking a little worried. Chenle shook his head and Jeno pursed his lips. He took out his bottle of water from his backpack, handing it to him. It was brand new and even had the seal.

"I-isn't this yours, though?" Chenle stuttered a little, feeling touched that his teacher was willing to give it up for him.

"Don't worry about that. You need it more than I do." Jeno chuckled, handing him a pill. Chenle nodded and took the things carefully. He swallowed the medicine, wincing afterwards since the pill was bigger than he anticipated. Jeno calmly waited for Chenle to finish and saw how the boy stayed next to him.

Is he gonna stay here? That's unlike him...

"Do you get carsick?" Jeno asked Chenle, wondering if maybe that was why.

"Yeah... Now that I'm nervous, I'm feeling even worst than usual." Chenle laughed a little, glad that Jeno was worried about him. It felt nice and reassuring to have Jeno care for him. "It's even worst since Renjun-Hyung is usually the one that distracts me from feeling carsick."

"By doing what?" Jeno chuckled. Chenle smirked a bit, not sorry in advance for how he was going to expose his brother.

"Really embarrassing stuff. Wanna see?" Chenle asked, tempting Jeno into agreeing. His hand shook his cellphone and Jeno chuckled.

"Of course. What kind of question is that?" Jeno smiled evily.

Chenle unlocked his phone and found a video of his brother singing to Doja Cat in Ten's car and then he suddenly tried twerking in the back of the car. The video had caught Jeno off guard and both him and Chenle started laughing so hard.

"What is he on?" Jeno joked, hearing Chenle snort.

"Crack and YouTube." Chenle giggled. Jeno smiled and ruffled Chenle's hair, watching a couple of other random videos of Renjun Chenle had on his phone.

"This is amazing blackmail." Jeno smirked, hearing the younger cackle.

"Blackmail for what?" Chenle asked, wondering what Jeno would even blackmail Renjun for.

"I can force him to do my homework or something." Jeno smirked, seeing Chenle laugh yet again. They were both having fun together that Chenle for a second forgot why he even came to the front in the first place. Chenle suddenly yawned and tretched a little. "Do you feel sleepy?"

"Kinda. Why?" Chenle asked, shutting off his phone and yawning. Jeno gave him his signature eye smile and patted his head.

"The medicine makes you a bit drowsy. You can sleep for a little while until we get there." Jeno said, seeing Chenle yawn yet again.

"Hm... okay." Chenle said, slipping his phone into his pocket. Jeno smiled at the boy, patting his head and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. Chenle felt a little weird being so close to his dance teacher in that moment, but he didn't hate it.

Jeno was nice and he trusted him a little more when he saw that his older brother became close friends with him. Renjun wasn't the type of person to let random people join his friend circle. If his brother had trusted Jeno enough to be friends with him, there was no reason for Chenle to not trust him.

In a couple of minutes, Chenle had drifted off to sleep, feeling warm with Jeno's arm around him. The bus on the smooth highway didn't disturb his sleep at all.

The younger slept peacefully, his head slowly leaning towards Jeno's shoulder. The teacher smiled at the younger and felt his own phone vibrate. Carefully, he moves it out of his pocket and scoffs a little at the icon.

renjun:
is chenle okay
he hasnt been responding to my texts and im scared

jen:
lol he's fine
he's taking a nap besides me
oh btw

renjun:
what 😰

jen:
i never knew you twerked to doja cat

renjun:
fORGET CHENLE
THROW HIM OUT THE DAMN WINDOW
THATS IT 😡

jen:
LMAO
you changed your opinion so fast

renjun:
I HATE HIM

jen:
i dont think i can look at you the same now...
or ten hyung...

renjun:
OH SHUT IT
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THATS CHENLES FAULT

jen:
lol
but he only showed me bc he said he needed you

renjun:
...
KJGV7UWVYCGUI 🥺🥺🥺
ill twerk a million times if it makes him happy

jen:
i-

renjun:
my brother 🥺
i miss him too 🥺

jen:
uhh
does he sleeptalk?

renjun:
lol yes

jen:
he just said sumn and idk what

renjun:
uhhh
its prolly all mixed up dont mind him

jen:
the only thing i understood was "i miss hyung" and then some more chinese

renjun:
my precious baby 🥺
i miss him too 😔

jen:
...
sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru
Read 1:57 pm

jen:
you there???
hello???
renjun???
you alive???
damn both the huang brothers really be knocked out huh :/
Read 2:02 pm

renjun:
sorry
bo was crying 😔

jen:
my poor baby bro
what did you do to him 😡

renjun:
NOTHING OMG
he started crying bc we were having lunch
then i had to go to the bathroom and left him with a friend
and he got scared bc he thought i was leaving him
poor baby 😔

jen:
dont call him a baby
he'll get mad and say hes a big boy afterwards

renjun:
lol
hes heavier than i thought

jen:
r u calling my brother fat
renjun ima revoke that friend card

renjun:
shut up
hes precious

jen:
so is your brother
hes better than u anyways

renjun:
guess ill be keeping bo and chenle 🙃

jen:
dont u dARE
im his hyungie 😡

renjun:
im wenjun-hyungie

jen:
h-he called you hyungie
betrayal of the century 😔

renjun:
take that

jen:
idk tho chenle seems to like me a lot

renjun:
wanna bet

jen:
yessir

renjun:

jen:
OMG RENJUN
HAHAHHAHAHA

renjun:
thats the banner ima hold up when he dances 😡

jen:
ur unbeliveable...

renjun:
you know it ;)

jen:
wait ill text you in fifteen they have to change into their "costumes"

renjun:
okay
i'm almost there
i'll arrive in like a half hour maybe...?

jen:
perfect
Read 2:34 pm

jen:

renjun:
oh shit...

jen:
im pretty hot, huh

renjun:
yeah you are...
(!) Message not delivered
i was talking about chenle 🤩
my baby's killing it

jen:
lmao
ill see you later then

renjun:
why am i excited to see you now...
(!) Message not delivered
cool i'll see ya later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got bored so now ima learn japanese bc why not lmao (im a weeb thats why 😔😔😔)

also...

noren stans we been knew this is true tho 

(follow my twitter pls)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.6K 28
Three boys who knew nothing about each other, and thought they had little in common: Jaemin, The boy nobody can hate, the nicest kid anyone could eve...
224K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...
2.3K 272 24
jeno was amongst the fierce and feared in his school. he had picked out his next victim, but something gets in the way. something whom holds the surp...