The Secrets We Keep - Taekai

By ChiT00

Kai and Taemin had their secrets. And each other happened to be one of those secrets. There was only two peop... More

the one where taemin admits his feelings
the one where shinee's gone
the one where jonghyun gives a chance
the one where EXO went on tour
the one where jongin confesses
the one with the talk
the one with the confusion
the one where sehun finds out
the one with the fight
the one with the move
the one with the playboy
the one where they do a couples photoshoot
the one where jongin says it
the one where they're honest
the one where they say goodbye
the one before our spring
the one with the aftermath
the one with the rosary
the one where he begins moving on
the one where jongin accepts it
the one with the truth
the one where they become SuperM
the one with the progress? or maybe not?
the one with the trip to america
the one with the boundaries
the one with the competition
the one where they figure it out
the one with the showcase
the one with the ellen show
the one where they're back to reality
the one where everyone's back
the one with the start of tour
the one with their routine
the one with exo's meeting
the one at new years
the one with the 2nd half of tour
the one where they open up
the one where they adjust
the one with the vlive concert
the one where they visit family
the one with the topic
the one where they talk about it
the one with the decision
the one where they return to America
the one with their free time in America
the one with the big news
the one with their return
the one with the calm
the one with the storm
the one where they tell everyone
the one with the worries
the one with the planning
the one with the kiss
the one with the inbetween
the one with the surprise
the one where they're in the NICU
the one where they adjust
the one with the visits
the one with the news
the one with the twins at home
the one with the date night
the one where jongin's alone
quick note - not an update
the one with the birthdays
the one with the late talker
the one with the break
the one where they work on them
the one with the end
epilogue - the one with the conversation

the one where they're home

641 21 0
By ChiT00

Sehun and Jongin were spending a now rare day with just the two of them in the gym. Jung Ah was busy at the cafe and Taemin was preoccupied with his schedule. So that left Jongin and Sehun trying to find ways to spend their day.

"So how's things been over at Taemin's house? Miss getting to see you around the dorm every day by the way."

"Things have been good - we've just been figuring out our new normal since we came out, it's strange being able to go places and not have to worry about what articles going to pop up." Jongin replied, nodding. "Miss getting the chance to see you all as well."

"As much as I still want to give Taemin hell over leaving you like he did, I do have to admit that you all are pretty much one of the best couples I've ever seen. I mean you guys just fit each other perfectly."

"I'm biased but I think we're a pretty good couple as well." Jongin said, shrugging. "And by the way, Sehun - thanks for being there for me when I wasn't the easiest person to be around."

"No problem." Sehun replied, nodding. "You would have done the same thing for me if the roles were reversed."

"Still you definitely did more than necessary by putting up with me and making me leave the dorm like a normal human being."

Sehun laughed, "You gave me a little bit of a hard time - but seriously it wasn't that big of a deal. Just did what any brother would do."

Jongin nodded, smiling over at Sehun. "You know when you first started dating Jung Ah, I asked her why out of all the guys she chose you-"

"That's a little hurtful." Sehun interjected.

"- let me finish - now I get it and I'm glad that out of all the guys she picked you."

"Well while that was a roundabout way to get to that compliment, I appreciate it."

Jongin smiled into the kiss that had greeted him as soon as he walked through the front door. Taemin had beat him home despite his thinking that he'd be the first one to get there - reckoning that Taemin's meetings would go on longer than Jongin and Sehun's work out.

He had been wrong somehow on that one - but for this case, him being wrong was a welcomed thing. Mostly because he had gotten so used to spending a majority of their days together locked in Taemin's house - not doing anything but laying around together and talking.

"Missed you today." Taemin said, pulling back.

"I missed you too." Jongin replied, "How was the meetings?"

"They were meetings, you know how those go. But we were just working out some ideas and details for my comeback."

Jongin nodded, "Meetings are the worst, but as long as you got some work done toward your comeback - cause I know you're ready for it and that you didn't like how it was pushed back."

"Yeah, it was kind of frustrating to see my comeback get pushed further out."

Jongin worried it was because of them, but he hoped it was just something that happened naturally and wasn't necessarily due to them having decided to be open about their relationship.

Jongin smiled at Taemin, "Your comeback will be amazing whenever it happens. It could happen tomorrow or four months from now and it would still be just as amazing either way."

"I love you." Taemin said quietly, "So how was your day with Sehun?"

"Love you too. My day was alright, we spent most of our time in the gym - Jung Ah was busy at the cafe all day so we were left to our own, which ended up with us just working out."

"Nice." Taemin said, sitting down on the couch. Jongin joined him, resting his hand on Taemin's leg. "It was weird being away from you all day, I've gotten used to our days here at home."

"Same here." Jongin said, leaning over and kissing him. "I've come to really enjoy our time here together."

Taemin smiled, nodding. "Move in with me? I mean I know you practically live here anyway, but whatever useful stuff that's left at your dorm room - move it here?"

Jongin raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. I love you and I want you here all the time honestly. I've told you before that I originally looked at this house for us to start a future together in before everything happened and that I still want you to move in. So move in?"

"Alright." Jongin answered, "I'll move in. I still might leave some stuff at the dorm just in case I need to stay there some nights."

"Sounds like a plan." Taemin said, smiling at Jongin.

Jongin nodded in agreement, it was definitely a plan. He'd move what all he needed or wanted to over to Taemin's house - or their house - and would use the dorm room as a home away from home whenever he needed to be closer to the rest of the group whether it be for tour or a comeback.

And they had already come out and announced that they were dating to the world.

Which meant they were actually securing a future together. And Jongin was in slight disbelief about what all they had managed to achieve in their short time of being back together.

It had been less than a year yet they had achieved a lot more than they had before the breakup.

"Look at us - being adults and shit." Jongin said, smile on his face as he looked back at Taemin.

Taemin let out a laugh, "I know. It's crazy."

Baekhyun and Sehun ended up being the two guys to help him pack up the few things he was taking from the dorm room to his new residence. The good thing about having stayed at Taemin's house more often than not for months at this point was that most of his stuff that actually got used was already over there.

Plus he was leaving some lesser used clothing at the dorm in case he ever stayed there.

So in total, the three guys were packing up maybe five or six boxes. Jongin could have handled it all himself but Baekhyun and Sehun had been at the dorm and wanted to help, and Jongin wasn't going to turn down the help.

Plus Baekhyun being involved provided some comedic relief to the whole thing.

"So things are getting serious huh?" Baek asked, wagging his eyebrows at Jongin.

"Things have already been serious between us? But sure?" Jongin said, shrugging.

"What's next? Gonna go get hitched? Raise a dog together?"

Sehun laughed, "Or a child together?" He added in, raising an eyebrow.

Jongin shook his head, finishing up the box he had sitting in front of him. "Who knows what we'll do in the future."

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other, sharing a grin. "That's not a no, which means you wouldn't be against doing all those things. Sounds like you have some hopes or expectations for the future though." Baekhyun said, grin widening.

"No I really don't."

"Sure." Sehun said, tilting his head. "Look at him, our little Jonginnie's in love."

"I mean... yeah obviously?" Jongin said, letting out a quiet laugh. "Otherwise I wouldn't be moving in with him."

Jongin and Taemin carried the last of his few boxes into the house, setting it down with the others in the living room.

"Really would have thought you'd have more stuff over there still."

"I swear I brought everything that is of some use to me - other than just some leftover clothes and things to have there in case I need them." Jongin said, laughing. "I guess I had already moved in more than either of us thought."

Taemin nodded, "Guess so. Though I'm glad that it's now official that you live here."

"Me too." Jongin replied, smiling over at him. "Most of it's just more clothes so you don't have to worry about me trying to redecorate the place."

Taemin laughed, shaking his head. "Thought you liked how the house looked."

"I really do." Jongin replied, leaning over and connecting their lips. "Wouldn't change a single thing about the place."

Taemin nodded, "Let me know if you change your mind about that. We can compromise on some things if it makes you feel more at home."

"I already feel at home."

Jongin smiled as he felt Taemin press a kiss to his jaw, "I love this." He mumbled, running a hand down Taemin's shoulder.

"I do too." Taemin replied, his fingers running across Jongin's chest.

"You're perfect."

Taemin let out an almost silent laugh, lips pressed against Jongin's jaw. "Shut up."

Jongin smiled once again, tilting his head to kiss Taemin. "No."

"Jongin - I love you."

"I love you too." He replied, kissing Taemin again. "I can't imagine where I'd be right now if we hadn't gotten back together."

"At the dorm? Probably with some random girl in bed?" Taemin mumbled, raising an eyebrow.

Jongin nodded slightly, "Probably. But I meant like in general, I can't imagine not being with you."

"Well that's sweet."

Jongin laughed, smacking Taemin's shoulder gently. "Oh come on give me some credit here, I love you and I don't want to be with anyone other than you and you're over here not being serious at all."

"I love you too." Taemin said, kissing Jongin. "And I also obviously don't want to be with anyone other than you either. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked you to move in."

"You're an ass when you're tired you know."

Taemin smiled, "I love you though."

"I love you too." Jongin replied quietly, his hand running down Taemin's shoulder again. "But you're still a little bit of an ass when you're tired."

Taemin let out a laugh, shaking his head. "Like you're never a bit of an ass yourself."

"I'll admit it, I have my moments where I'm a bit of a jerk."

"And I still love you despite it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 692 38
Secrets are meant to be unspoken, otherwise they are just words. Dealing with them might be hard sometimes and Kyungsoo knows that very well. After w...
3.3K 88 20
Taemin and Jonghyun have a secret but they don't know that it would be revealed in a way they didn't imagine.
10.8K 681 29
"I knew it wasn't you two. It couldn't be. You guys wouldn't do something like that." Started: 7/24/23 - 1/14/24
80.1K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au