Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

75

937 18 5
By Sweet_Sydney14

Week 1.

All three hunters sat in Bobby's safe house. No one said a word. They all just sat there in silence. That is until Jessica got up and left the house.

Dean watched as his wife hugged her arms and left. He wanted to comfort her, but something told him to stay put.

"Do you think Jess will be okay?" Sam asked quietly.

Dean shook his head. "I don't know."

~<•>~

Jessica walked a small trail. Her feet taking her wherever she felt like going. Bobby's death was still fresh on her mind.

"I could have saved him." Jessica kicked a small rock away from her. The anger inside of her kept building to the point where her hands balled into fists.

Jessica turned towards a tree and punched it. To her surprise, her hand had gone through and caused splinters to fly everywhere. The tree began to fall to the forest floor.

Jessica felt more power surge up in her body. She felt the need to let it all out. And that's exactly what she did.

Jessica let out a scream of rage as her legs buckled and she fell to the ground. A large shockwave came from her body and caused all of the trees around her to fall.

"JESS?!" Dean's voice echoed.

Jessica leaned forward and let her hair fall over her face as she cried. She cried for everyone she had lost. For everyone that she couldn't save. She just cried.

"Jessica." Dean and Sam came running towards the girl.

"Oh my god." Sam breathed as he looked at all of the fallen trees.

"Hey," Dean came by Jessica's side and turned her head towards him. When he saw the tears in her eyes, his heart broke once again. "Come on, let's get you back to the cabin." Dean placed his left arm on Jessica's back and his right arm underneath her legs. Then, he stood up and carried Jessica back to the cabin.

~<•>~

Week 2

Sam and Dean were quietly moving throughout the cabin. Jessica was in the back room sleeping.

"How's Jess doing?" Sam asked as he cleaned some dishes.

Dean sighed and grabbed a glass full of whiskey. "I can't tell if she's getting better or worse."

Sam nodded his head.

Jessica shuffled into the living room. Her hair was a birds nest. Her red puffy eyes stared at Dean as she hugged a blanket around her body.

"Hey," Dean had set down a clip board and walked over to his wife. "How are you feeling?"

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

Dean nodded his head.

"I'm-I'm gonna go sit outside for a bit." Jessica walked to the front door and stepped outside.

Both Dean and Sam looked at each other.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Dean said as he walked out the front door.

Jessica was siting in a rocking chair. She slowly rocked herself back and forth. Her eyes slowly traveled over towards Dean.

Dean sighed as he sat down next to her. Jessica had stopped rocking herself.

"Jess—"

"I'm not doing good." Jessica looked down at the ground. "I haven't been ever since..." Jessica cleared her throat. "I just-I'm having a hard time getting over it."

Dean grabbed Jessica's hand in his. "I know it's tough. But we'll get through it. It takes time."

Jessica looked at Dean with glassy eyes. "I've had several dreams where Bobby walks through that door with that smile of his on his face. He has another case for us." She cracked a small smile. "Then, once we finish it, he has dinner ready for all of us and we eat together. Like a family."

"Sounds like a nice dream." Dean said. Jessica nodded her head.

"I just wish it was reality."

"Hey, we still got Sammy. Except he doesn't know how to cook as good as me."

Jessica lightly chuckled.

"See, I knew I could get you to laugh." Dean smiled.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

~<•>~

Week 3.

Jessica was outside using Dick Roman's face as target practice. Every time she threw her angel blade, it landed in the middle of his forehead.

As Jessica went to throw her angel blade again, she heard Sam and Dean arguing inside.

"Here we go again." Jessica whipped her blade towards the cutout.

"Hey." Dean came walking out of the cabin. Sam was following behind him. "I'm going to go check on Frank. You want to come with?"

Jessica walked over towards the Dick Roman cutout and took her blade back. "Sure, why not." When Jessica looked at Sam, he was getting into a different car. "Where's Sam going?"

"Checking on some kid. We'll meet up with him later."

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "Okay." She got into the car with Dean and they took off towards Frank's house.

~<•>~

When Jessica and Dean arrived, the property seemed quiet. Almost too quiet.

"Well," Dean said as he stepped inside the house. It was almost empty. "This can't be good."

Suddenly, a gun cocked behind the two. They both whipped around with weapons raised. Dean with his gun and Jessica with her angel blade.

"Well... hi." Dean kept his gun held in front of him.

Frank said nothing.

"Frank... we're amongst friends here."

The man turned his head.

"Okay, acquaintances."

"That's just what a leviathan would say." Frank replied.

Jessica and Dean looked at the man strangely.

"Frank... we are not leviathans!" Dean shouted.

Frank scoffed. "Oh, sure. You're not a leviathan. Dick Roman's not a leviathan. Gwyneth Paltrow is not a leviathan."

"Yeah?" Dean cocked a brow.

"Trust me."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Okay you know what, Frank? I think you've been doing a little too much research."

"They're anywhere, anyone." Frank motioned his gun towards Jessica. She still held her blade in her hands. "Who's to say this ain't the day they come for old Frank who knew too much?"

"They bleed black goo, right?" Dean asked. "You want to see what I bleed?"

Frank nodded his head and pointed his gun at deans foot.

"Oh! Whoa whoa whoa!" Dean shouted. "Let's take the guns out of it, okay?"

"Okay." Frank replied.

Dean placed his gun down and grabbed out a small knife. He then pulled up his shirt sleeve and dragged the knife across his arm. The color red ran down his skin.

"Alright, now it's your turn." Frank pointed his gun at Jessica.

Jessica sighed and grabbed the knife from Dean. She took off her jacket and looked up at Frank flatly. Then, Jessica took the blade and dragged it across her arm. "See, it's red." Jessica wiped the blade down onto her pants and handed it back to Dean.

"Now it's your turn." Dean handed the blade to Frank.

"Oh," Frank chuckled. "I'm obviously not—"

"Fair's fair, douchebag." Dean barked.

Frank took the knife and cut his hand. He had red blood as well.

Dean took his knife back and wiped the blade off. "Yeah. I'm glad we got to share that together."

Jessica grabbed her jacket off the floor and tied it around her waist. Then, she held her hand above her cut and healed it.

"Whoa!" Frank pointed his gun back up at Jessica. "What the hell was that?!"

"Frank, take it easy." Dean had a hand held up in front of him. "She's with me."

"What are you?" Frank asked quickly.

"I'm part angel." Jessica replied calmly.

"And she's also my wife." Dean said. "I'd really like for you to put your gun down. It's not gonna do you much good."

Frank huffed then put his gun down. "Grab your gun, and come with me." He said as he left the house.

Dean looked at Jessica and shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go, I guess."

"Man, he is one strange guy." Jessica said as she followed Dean outside.

"Tell me about it." Dean got into his car along with Jessica. Frank hopped in the back and told Dean where he needed to go.

"Oh boy, another road trip." Jessica sighed. She placed her arm against the window and rested her hand on her head. "Please let this be a normal field trip." Jessica joked to herself. A small smile formed on her lips as Dean sped down the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
169K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...
176K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...