Don't Play With Me // A Zenda...

By zendeyebrows

One day at school, 16 year old Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne are caught in the middle of a school shooting... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five

Four

4.3K 168 5
By zendeyebrows

*Zendaya's POV* 

I kneeled down next to her and put her body on my knees. She was cold.

Her eyes started drooping close but I couldn't accept her dying.

"BELLA PLEASE STAY WITH ME! YOURE GOING TO BE OK, I PROMISE!" I begged. 

To be honest, I wasn't sure whether she was going to make it or not, but I'm going to try my hardest to keep her alive. I have no experience and I don't know what to do though. I have to call the ambulance. 

I gently placed Bella's body back on the cold floor and stood up and wiped my tears away.

"Z? Where are you going? Please don't leave me." Bella could barely speak.

"I have to get my phone. I have to call the ambulance. I can't loose you, Bellz." With that, I sprinted for my locker. 

I quickly entered the combination and opened the door. But my phone wasn't there. What the hell?! I shut my eyes and thought where it could be but I was too worried about Bella to think. I slammed my locker door shut and saw the same figure standing against the lockers.

"You got lucky that your friend showed up" He spoke.

I made a double take down the hallway to see how I could make a run for it.

I picked a path to take to get back to Bella and made a run for it. I looked back and saw him quickly lift the gun up and aimed at me. I faced forward and sprinted even faster.

Instagram: @zendayafacts_

Please follow, vote and comment (: x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 31 20
Harry and Bella dated when she was sixteen years old and he was eighteen years old. Now two years later Harry reappears in her life to protect her fr...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
156K 3.7K 35
Lauren Jauregui: Meanest girl in school, known as being rude, daily smoker. Hidden is abused by her dad and is Itersex. Camila Cabello: Sweet girl...
29.7K 300 20
Jessica is an 18 year old who works at a strip club. But when she runs into the world famous Justin Bieber her life will be forever changed