Thirty Two

*Zendaya's POV*

There were heaps of people stading in the doorway of the school trying to figure out exactly where I was going.

I felt like freaking Beyoncé walking out. Haha.

I secured my backpack, that I had over one shoulder, with one hand and walked toward the pathway outlining the school carpark.

I took my time walking to the hospital. Bella thought I was in school and there's no one at home that can care if I come home late so I can pretty much do what I want.

I finally arrived at the hospital after a heaps long walk. I went up tp the receptionist and requested to see Bella. She gave me the ok and reminded me her room number.

I checked my phone as I cruised through the hallways; 2:37pm.

I knocked twice on Bella's door and then twisted the doorknob.

"Hey hey hey." I greeted her.

She was just lying down on her bed on her phone. But immediately sat upon my arrival and gave me her undivided attention.

"Z, what're you doing here?" She asked curiously.

I sat down on the seat closest to her bed,

"well...I was at school and there wad this new kid, Hunter. At the beginning of the day I was kind of like yeah, this kid seems nice and all. But by lunch he'd already made this group of friend and he thought it would be hilarious to tell me that I was crazy. But the thing he said that really set me off was that I was crazy enough to shoot my own mother." I told her, getting pissed off at the thought.

Bella was absolutely speechless. The expression on her face revealed to be confused yet angry at the same time.

"Z...You and I both know that's not true. You don't have to believe what some newbie asshole has to say about you. I swear when I get back there I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

"Wait, so you're coming back?"

"Yeah of course. Look, I know I apologised before but I feel like I need to again. It was so, so wrong of me leave you all alone and especially make you think something that wasn't true. I'm sorry for not trying to regain contact with you over the years. It's just that...I couldn't." Bella spoke.

Please vote, follow me and comment your opinions (:

Instagram: @zendayafacts_