Seven

*Zendaya's POV*

I tried to stand, but I couldn't. I gripped onto my side where I had just been shot.

He just stood there over Bella...laughing. Not like funny haha, more like creepy mwuhaha. Then he just walked away.

Where is everyone? How come no one has come yet? Where's the police? The ambulance? How come no one was here to help Bella?

I dragged myself over to Bella and kneaded beside her. The pain was indescribable but I pulled through. I looked at her lifeless body, which reminded me of how long we've been friends and how many good times we've had and how they're all gone... Because of me.

I barely managed to stand up, but I did. I picked up Bella's body and started to walk out the school and fast as I could.

There were police lines and ambulances all around.

How come none of them came inside? Why didn't they help me when I called for it?

The paramedics came rushing straight over to us. But I was lost in thought. "Please don't leave me." was the last thing I heard Bella say. It kept repeating over and over in my mind.

The paramedics stole Bella from my arms and took her to an ambulance. Whilst another paramedic took me to another ambulance.

That was the last time I ever saw Bella.

Please follow, vote and comment (: x

Instagram: @zendayafacts_