Twenty Nine

*Justin's POV*

"Stay away from her. She might have lost her memory but I didn't!" Bella shouted at me as I ran and tried to help Zendaya.

This made me think for a second, what Bella was saying was absolutely true. I hurt her and I hurt Z. I'm the reason that they were apart for 2 years. I've hurt her enough.

I just decided to go back into my house and take some time to think and calm down. I've obviously caused enough trouble with those two.

I took one last glance over my shoulder at Z lying on the side of the road and then I shut the door.

I walked over to the kitchen, boiling with anger.

Breathing heavily, I took a vase and smashed it on the tile floor.

The images of today kept flashing through my mind, driving me crazy: Spotting Bella, her attacking me, Z being in a state of complete and utter confusion, her running away, me accidently punching Zendaya and seeing her on the side of the road.

I know I shouldn't have even approached her in the first place. She was just too beautiful to ignore and soon I fell for her, but I couldn't exactly do anything about it because she was in such a bad state.

I'm not the person I was two years ago. I have definately changed for the better. I got the help that I needed and I did everything to be normal again, but here I am.. back to where I started.

Before I knew it, tears were streaming from my eyes and I couldn't stop.

I walked to the bathroom and looked straight at my reflection.

This wasn't the person that was fully restored, this is the guy that was crazy. The one that shot many innocent people.

I opened the medicine cabinet, revealing a variety of pills, medication and other toiletries.

My tears were forming into a puddle on the counter bellow.

Just do it.

No one will care if you do.

You're a fuck up. You've been one from the start.

No one will miss you.

No wonder your parents ran away, they were trying to get away from you.

My mind was bombarded with negative thoughts.

I slammed the cabinet door shut and slammed my fist into the mirror.

Ignoring the blood dripping from my knuckles and the mirror shards pierced into my hand, I went upstairs to my room.

I hesitated at first, but I approached the window to examine the scene outside. There was no one there.

Zendaya was gone, Bella was gone, no ambulances, the car that hit her was gone, but the only thing left was a blood stain on the road.

I stared at it for a while and then slumped down on my bed.

I needed time to think; think of the situation and to think of an apology. I need to make things right. But no matter how hard I tried think of a positive and safe thing I could do, my mind would just bombed with negative thoughts.

I glanced at my bedside table which contained my flask and other things from my past.

Do it.

You'll forget everything later.

Put yourself before that dumb bitch.

Without thinking, I gave into the temptation and reached out and took the full flask out of the drawer.

I twisted the cap and took a huge gulp.

Man, have I missed this.

In a short amount of time, I had already consumed the whole flask.

I got up onto my feet, feeling a bit dizzy, and proceeded downstairs to the liquor cabinet my father had left.

I punched through the glass and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol my hand touched.

Within the next few hours, two, of three, shelves were cleared of liquor and the bottle most likely broken on the ground or somewhere around the room.

As I finished the bottle I was drinking from, I threw it across the room, hitting the glass window and cracking it.

Ding dong.

I groaned and tried my hardest to stand.

I made my way to the door, using anything I could along the way to maintain my balance.

I swung open the door.

"What?!" I scoffed.

The man raised his eyebrow.

"I heard the sound of glass breaking, so I rushed over to see if you were ok." He spoke polietly.

"And who the fuck are you?!" I said with a slur.

"I'm from next door-" He began.

He was cut off when all I could see was black and I could hear absoluetly nothing.

I felt myself pass out and fall straight to the ground.

Instagram: @zendayafacts_

Please comment your opinions, vote and follow me (: