Eleven

*Zendaya's POV*

My first subject of the day was Chemistry, in the lab. On my way there i still hand my hand covering my eyes, to disguise my identity from Justin.

I slumped down at a table near to the back of a room and took a minute to think about what was going on.

Ok so, we were on the bus, he took my earphone and started listening to my music, then he stood up embarrasing himself, then i turned around and...he kissed me. This thought forced a smile upon my lips and caused a blush to show on my cheeks.

WHY AM I SMILING?!

He didn't kiss me. My cheek just hit his lips. thats all.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Justin walk into the room.

Fuck.

I faceplamed myself then put my head down on the desk to prevent him from recognising me.

Why am I hiding from him? It was just an accident.

Next thing I knew, my hand was gesturing to sit next to me.

He smiled and took the seat next to mine.

"Hey Zendaya" He spoke, smiling.

"Hi Justin" I replied with a genuine smile.

There was a moment of silence when I thought I should clear something up.

"Uhm...so..about what happened earlier..." I swallowed hard "Uh..I didn't-" He cut me off

"Don't worry about it, ok? I think you and I both know it was just a mistake"

"Awesome" I breathed in relieved.

Class started just after iur conversation ended.

The teacher was going about all this bullshit that I never listened to. It was near the end of the term anyway.

***

The day went by pretty fast, Justin and I talking a bit throughout the day and sitting with eachother during break.

I sat next to Justin on the bus ride home. We talked the whole entire way until the bus reached my house and I had to get off.

I waved goodbye to Justin and walked to my front door, then opened it to find it unlocked, meaning that my mum was home from work.

"Honey I'm home!" I shouted then giggled.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen and put my bag down on the counter.

"Hey mum." I said.

"Hey, how was school?" She asked.

"Eh." I replied.

After minutes of searching throught the pantry my mum broke the silence.

"Were you planning on having a party this year, sweetie?"

"Uhm, probably not."

Me and my mother both knew why I didn't want a party, I haven't had a party since I was 15. Mostly because I haven't made any friends but mostly I just don't feel like celebrating.

*Justin's POV*

Zendaya's been telling my all week that her birthday's in a week, but she's always mentioning how she doesn't want a party or anything.

I find that kind of ridiculous considering she's turning 18.

Maybe I should Just suprise her.

A/N: Updating once i reach 200 reads which is like 80 away, so please share with all your friends (:

Please follow, vote and comment (: x

Instagram: @zendayafacts_