Nine

*Justin's POV*

Zendaya just finished her speech and came back and say down next to me.

Damn.

That must have been really hard for her to tell. Getting shot...twice and loosing your best friend. Wow. That's a lot to take in.

"Good Job" I whispered to Zendaya and smiled.

"Thanks Justin" She whispered back with a small no-teeth smile.

For the rest of the assessmbly, we sat in silence listening to whatever bullshit the speakers were saying.

I looked over at Zendaya, she was crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned"

"I miss her. It's my fault she's gone." She said.

"It's not your fault" I said, trying to comfort her.

"YES IT IS! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She yelled at me, then stormed outside. People were staring at her and I but I just ignored them and went after her.

*Zendaya's POV*

I just broke. I know it's my fault. I shouldn't have left her.

I stormed outside leaning against the wall. I just needed time to think.

My back slowly slid down the wall and I sat there, crying, holding onto my knees.

How come I never saw her again? How come she never had a funeral? How was it that only Bella and I got shot? Some bullets nearly hit students but they weren't full on shot. Is she still alive?

I heard footsteps, so I wiped my eyes dry and fast-walked around to the other side of the building.

"hey, Zendaya? HEY!" I heard a familiar voice say

I turned around to reveal Justin.

"Hey Justin" I mumbled.

He slowly approached me and gave me a hug.

"It's ok. If you need to talk...I'm here" He whispered softly.

I hugged him tighter and cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said between sobs.

Please follow, vote and comment (: x

Instagram: @zendayafacts_