Four

*Zendaya's POV* 

I kneeled down next to her and put her body on my knees. She was cold.

Her eyes started drooping close but I couldn't accept her dying.

"BELLA PLEASE STAY WITH ME! YOURE GOING TO BE OK, I PROMISE!" I begged. 

To be honest, I wasn't sure whether she was going to make it or not, but I'm going to try my hardest to keep her alive. I have no experience and I don't know what to do though. I have to call the ambulance. 

I gently placed Bella's body back on the cold floor and stood up and wiped my tears away.

"Z? Where are you going? Please don't leave me." Bella could barely speak.

"I have to get my phone. I have to call the ambulance. I can't loose you, Bellz." With that, I sprinted for my locker. 

I quickly entered the combination and opened the door. But my phone wasn't there. What the hell?! I shut my eyes and thought where it could be but I was too worried about Bella to think. I slammed my locker door shut and saw the same figure standing against the lockers.

"You got lucky that your friend showed up" He spoke.

I made a double take down the hallway to see how I could make a run for it.

I picked a path to take to get back to Bella and made a run for it. I looked back and saw him quickly lift the gun up and aimed at me. I faced forward and sprinted even faster.

Instagram: @zendayafacts_

Please follow, vote and comment (: x