One

*Zendaya's POV*

"Hey Bella" I smiled as I put my bag down and took a seat next to her.

"Hey Z" She spoke as she returned the smile.

Before we could say anything, Mrs Cleveland walked into the room and began to teach. 

Bella and I were secretly whispering to eachother, when we heard the alarm go off. But it wasn't the alarm that tells us the end of class, it was the emergency alarm. 

"EVERYONE GET UNDER THE DESKS AND SHUT ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOORS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Mrs Cleveland instructed. The students all worked together to cover the windows whilst others crawled under the desks for protection. 

Bella and I were looking out the windows to see if we could see what was wrong, but all the hallways were empty and the classroom windows and doors were barricadded. 

Suddenly...

BANG

There was the sound of a close gunshot.

Everybody immediately dropped to the ground as protection when they saw a person with man-like body features, in full black approaching.

The man smashed the classroom window with a gun and threw a small canister into the room. I had to hold Bella's mouth to make sure she didn't scream and get us killed.

Then the guy entered the room and started to aimlessly fire around the room and then slowly walked out. He atleast shot 10 kids.

I looked over at Bella to make sure she was okay, to find that she had been shot. 

Out of rage, I sprinted out of the room, dodging all of the people trying to prevent me from leaving, and chased after the shooter. I caught him not far down the hallway and tackled him to the ground. Revealing a small bird-like tattoo on his left hip.

He tried to push me off but I wouldn't budge. I punched him across the face several times because of what he did to my best friend. 

After about 15 punces to his face, I got up and started to kick his torso.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me to the ground. He then stood up and looked down on me. 

"That wasn't a good choice." He spoke before pointing the gun to my head.

Instagram: @zendayafacts_ 

Please follow, vote and comment (: x