Don't Play With Me // A Zenda...

By zendeyebrows

One day at school, 16 year old Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne are caught in the middle of a school shooting... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five

Two

4.8K 201 15
By zendeyebrows

*Zendaya's POV* 

I shielded my face with my arms, even though that wouldn't help at all. 

I heard the gun click once and i shut my eyes.

BANG

I couldn't feel anything. No pain at all. 

I opened my eyes to examine the scene and was left confused because I saw Bella on the ground, gripping her shoulder.

I quickly got up and ran over to her. Blood was pouring out of her previously shot wound and her fresh wound in her shoulder. 

"HELP! PLEASE! HELP! BELLA'S BEEN SHOT! PLEASE!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face. But nothing. No reply, no one coming to help my currently dying best friend in the whole world.

I had to help her. I couldn't let her just die. She means the world to me.

I took off my jacket and tighty tied it around her first bullet wound, then took off her jacket and tied it around her shoulder -if that's possible-. I then took my shirt off and laid it under her head. I couldn't care less if I was half naked. I have to save her. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. 

Instagram: @zendayafacts_

Please follow, vote and comment (: x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 71 26
to think it all started at a party.... Zendaya and a mysterious man named Justin Bieber meet each other at a party that she didn't want to go to. No...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
5.2K 42 24
Sky Zoey Smith the happy, carefree, famous 19 years old girl. she likes justin bieber but her manager told her to date harry styles and justins manag...