The Queen's Mates

By VanillaRoseLatte

I felt a sudden heat that spreads through my whole body, yearning for his touch. I knew what it meant; he is... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
THE REALMS
CHAPTER 1 - The King
CHAPTER 2 - The Matrimony
CHAPTER 3 - First Night
CHAPTER 4 - Training
CHAPTER 5 - Return
CHAPTER 6 - He is Dead
CHAPTER 8 - Little One
CHAPTER 9 - Second Mate
CHAPTER 10 - Bath
CHAPTER 11 - Dream
CHAPTER 12 - Betrayed
CHAPTER 13 - Proposal
CHAPTER 14 - Drunk
CHAPTER 15 - Wicked Touch
CHAPTER 16 - Hangover
CHAPTER 17 - Love
CHAPTER 18 - He Knew
CHAPTER 19 - Leave Me
CHAPTER 20 - Take Over
CHAPTER 21 - Want You
CHAPTER 22 - Masturbate
CHAPTER 23 - Mate Me
CHAPTER 24 - Bread
CHAPTER 25 - Chained
CHAPTER 26 - His Slave
CHAPTER 27 - His Toy
CHAPTER 28 - Breathless
CHAPTER 29 - Marked by Him
CHAPTER 30 - Alpha
CHAPTER 31 - The Plan
CHAPTER 32 - Ambush
CHAPTER 33 - He Wants Her
CHAPTER 34 - Taste Me
CHAPTER 35 - The Truth
CHAPTER 36 - I Despise You
CHAPTER 37 - No Appetite
CHAPTER 38 - Three
CHAPTER 39 - Preparation
CHAPTER 40 - Tree Trunk
CHAPTER 41 - Don't Touch
CHAPTER 42 - Break The Curse
CHAPTER 43 - Poisoned
CHAPTER 44 - Heal
CHAPTER 45 - Threatening
CHAPTER 46 - Wild
CHAPTER 47 - Tease You
CHAPTER 48 - Strong Scent
CHAPTER 49 - The Lake
CHAPTER 50 - Marry Us
CHAPTER 51 - Four
CHAPTER 52 - Rest
CHAPTER 53 - Pregnant
CHAPTER 54 - Big Eater
CHAPTER 55 - Protective
CHAPTER 56 - Sickness
CHAPTER 57 - It's Time
CHAPTER 58 - Son
CHAPTER 59 - Growing Up
CHAPTER 60 - Help!
CHAPTER 61 - Duties
CHAPTER 62 - Distraction
CHAPTER 63 - Attack
CHAPTER 64 - Betrayer
CHAPTER 65 - Mask This Child
CHAPTER 66 - Protect Our Pup
CHAPTER 67 - Pregnancy Complications
CHAPTER 68 - Eggs & Seeds
CHAPTER 69 - Make Babies
CHAPTER 70 - Siblings
CHAPTER 71 - Barge the Room
CHAPTER 72 - Valerian's Mate
CHAPTER 73 - Son's Matrimony
CHAPTER 74 - Kidnapped
CHAPTER 75 - Submit To Me
CHAPTER 76 - The Man
CHAPTER 77 - Marked By Force
CHAPTER 78 - Jealousy
CHAPTER 79 - Wrath
CHAPTER 80 - The Truth
CHAPTER 81 - Forgiveness, The End
Author's Feedback

CHAPTER 7 - Queen

4.4K 153 1
By VanillaRoseLatte

I woke up in bed, clutching on Lucian's ring. Tears kept flowing down my cheeks; I could not believe that Lucian was dead. I put my hand in the air and streamed of liquid flow in front of me forming the circling shape. The signet ring floated into the orbit and I saw the whole incident. Lucian was sleeping in his tent when some men in black guise entered his tent. One was covering his mouth with a black cloth, another three were holding him down and another man with a blade stabbed Lucian's chest many times. Lucian was struggling but his effort was in vain. I could not see any of their faces as it was caliginous. The soldier was right, all the soldiers were murdered except him. I saw Lucian struggling to move; he took off his ring before he falls motionless. 

The soldier creeps towards Lucian and took his ring and he ran, fighting for his life. I tried to view the recollection of events during the nights of his urgent meetings but I failed; I couldn't see anything apart from pitch black Tears never stopped streaming down my cheeks; suddenly, I felt excruciating pain on my chest. The signet ring fell on the bed and the ring of water blasted. I gripped my chest tightly as I felt a part of me left. I was on the bed, grappling in the sharp pain. I could barely breathe. "Lucian!" I screamed before fallen to unconsciousness. The mate bond is very sacred; it is almost unbreakable unless if the bond is forced to be broken. I could not understand why my bond with Lucian is broken. I felt empty inside. I mourned for months; the kingdom was revamped.

I was next in line to rule the kingdom. I was enthroned as Queen Rose of Eradian. I had to ensure that this kingdom is in peace as it was Lucian's blood and sweat. I handled the alliance issues, increased our economy. My parents came to the shore to assist me with this whole ruling thing. Every night, I cried in my sleep as I slept in that empty bed. The bed was uncomfortable without him. I grabbed and embraced Lucian's pillow as that has his scent. The scent that I did not want to forget.

My dad used his abilities to morph some sirens to protect and guard me. Only very proficient alpha able to do this. I am unable to do so. My new protector is Sia, my guardian, and my best friend. She was strict, ruthless but a kind siren. She had taken care of me since I was in a cradle. She brought her troops with her. With her around, my matters were taken care of. She knew once she turned into a human; she will not be able to turn back. Hence, only sirens who willing were given this offer. She was the first to take the offer and her troops stood by her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 12.6K 70
The sirens have been evacuated to a remote island after years of being pillaged and murdered for their ancestors crimes. Though the sirens enjoy thei...
10.2K 715 24
The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing unholy marks of desire onto my body for al...
275 9 9
***EXPLICIT & MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT NOT SUITED FOR EVERYONE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION*** Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting n...
8.4K 527 28
Sirens are foretold to be breathtakingly beautiful, enchanting, and merciless with their victims. A siren's voice is like poison to their prey: it co...