The Queen's Mates

By VanillaRoseLatte

I felt a sudden heat that spreads through my whole body, yearning for his touch. I knew what it meant; he is... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES
THE REALMS
CHAPTER 1 - The King
CHAPTER 2 - The Matrimony
CHAPTER 3 - First Night
CHAPTER 5 - Return
CHAPTER 6 - He is Dead
CHAPTER 7 - Queen
CHAPTER 8 - Little One
CHAPTER 9 - Second Mate
CHAPTER 10 - Bath
CHAPTER 11 - Dream
CHAPTER 12 - Betrayed
CHAPTER 13 - Proposal
CHAPTER 14 - Drunk
CHAPTER 15 - Wicked Touch
CHAPTER 16 - Hangover
CHAPTER 17 - Love
CHAPTER 18 - He Knew
CHAPTER 19 - Leave Me
CHAPTER 20 - Take Over
CHAPTER 21 - Want You
CHAPTER 22 - Masturbate
CHAPTER 23 - Mate Me
CHAPTER 24 - Bread
CHAPTER 25 - Chained
CHAPTER 26 - His Slave
CHAPTER 27 - His Toy
CHAPTER 28 - Breathless
CHAPTER 29 - Marked by Him
CHAPTER 30 - Alpha
CHAPTER 31 - The Plan
CHAPTER 32 - Ambush
CHAPTER 33 - He Wants Her
CHAPTER 34 - Taste Me
CHAPTER 35 - The Truth
CHAPTER 36 - I Despise You
CHAPTER 37 - No Appetite
CHAPTER 38 - Three
CHAPTER 39 - Preparation
CHAPTER 40 - Tree Trunk
CHAPTER 41 - Don't Touch
CHAPTER 42 - Break The Curse
CHAPTER 43 - Poisoned
CHAPTER 44 - Heal
CHAPTER 45 - Threatening
CHAPTER 46 - Wild
CHAPTER 47 - Tease You
CHAPTER 48 - Strong Scent
CHAPTER 49 - The Lake
CHAPTER 50 - Marry Us
CHAPTER 51 - Four
CHAPTER 52 - Rest
CHAPTER 53 - Pregnant
CHAPTER 54 - Big Eater
CHAPTER 55 - Protective
CHAPTER 56 - Sickness
CHAPTER 57 - It's Time
CHAPTER 58 - Son
CHAPTER 59 - Growing Up
CHAPTER 60 - Help!
CHAPTER 61 - Duties
CHAPTER 62 - Distraction
CHAPTER 63 - Attack
CHAPTER 64 - Betrayer
CHAPTER 65 - Mask This Child
CHAPTER 66 - Protect Our Pup
CHAPTER 67 - Pregnancy Complications
CHAPTER 68 - Eggs & Seeds
CHAPTER 69 - Make Babies
CHAPTER 70 - Siblings
CHAPTER 71 - Barge the Room
CHAPTER 72 - Valerian's Mate
CHAPTER 73 - Son's Matrimony
CHAPTER 74 - Kidnapped
CHAPTER 75 - Submit To Me
CHAPTER 76 - The Man
CHAPTER 77 - Marked By Force
CHAPTER 78 - Jealousy
CHAPTER 79 - Wrath
CHAPTER 80 - The Truth
CHAPTER 81 - Forgiveness, The End
Author's Feedback

CHAPTER 4 - Training

6.2K 160 4
By VanillaRoseLatte

"Good morning love!" he greeted as he pressed his lips on mine. "Good morning darling!" I replied and snuggled in his chest. "Last night was amazing! You are amazing!" He grinned and stretched his arm. I gently climbed over him and wrapped my arms around his neck; our forehead and noses touching each other. "I love you!" I smashed my lips against his lips, savoring him again. He is my mate; his scent was alluring, tempting me to take him again. But instead, I released him making him groan.

We spend our days as newlyweds. He never once left me by myself except if he discusses it with the council. The afternoon was coated by dappled of the blue clouds. Behind his palace, there is a beautiful garden filled with roses; a sweet smell that wafts through the air, and the sound of birds chirping. While ambling, I saw a stalk of a wilted red rose. All it needs was water. There is a beautiful water fountain in the middle of the garden; I lift my hand and a trail of clear water arises from the fountain and flows into the rose. The wither rose bloomed. 

"Your highness!" a soldier came running. "Yes?" I asked. "His majesty requested your presence at the training ground." He answered. "Alright! Please lead me there." I replied. What happened? Why did he need me at the training ground? Did he hurt himself? All the thoughts were troubling. When I reached the training ground, I saw my king with an Excalibur only in pants showing his ripped, chiseled physique. The place was filled with musky scent and sweat. But all I can think was appreciating those firm muscles, feeling his weight on me as our body bonded, yanking his hair softly as he moaned my name, allowing me to cherish those nipples.

I was carried away with the thoughts that I did not realize Lucian stood in front of me waving at my dazzled eyes. "Rose!" I jolted when he whispered my name next to my ears, feeling his hot breath on my neck. "Lucian! I am sorry!" I blushed. He smirked, "I am going to teach you self- defense." He said as he handed his Excalibur to me. I could barely pick it up as it was so heavy; no wonder his biceps and triceps are so huge and well- build. My dad was strict when it comes to combat as he will make me train with the warriors. But, that was in the sea; the gravity was lesser compared to land. 

He switches it by giving me a smaller sword. That was much handier. He took his Excalibur and started swinging it left and right. I tried to imitate him. Lucian laughed at me; "You might hurt yourself!" he teased. I could feel his body touching mine as he stood behind me; his left hand on mine as he gripped the sword and another hand were wrapping around my waist and we move synchronized. "This is the right way to handle a sword. I want you to practice self- defense daily; not only holding this sword." He smiled. He then taught me some stance; it was difficult this long dress. I almost tripped a few times, but Lucian was swifter as he avoided that from happening. The training was fun but tiring. I could barely move my limbs due to exhaustion.

As days go by, my skills were improving that Lucian even allowed me to spar with him. It was obvious I could not defeat him, but I managed to dodge his attacks. He also granted me chances to spar with the soldiers; informing them not to underestimate my abilities. Lucian is fancied by my cheerleading as he will be shouting my name whenever I managed to counterattack the soldier. He will also jump like a kid when I managed to defeat his soldier as the tip of my blade on the soldier's neck. He even told the royal tailor to sew a pair of pants and specially designed clothes and dresses for me so that I could move more freely for the training.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 6.3K 48
My body sank down as water ran into my body through my nostrils and mouth. I hanged on, keeping my eyes open and hoping for a miracle. A glowing form...
10.2K 715 24
The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing unholy marks of desire onto my body for al...
533K 33.7K 67
When Sirens around the world start mysteriously disappearing, Zane and Ava set out to discover why and save the future of supernaturals. ...
352 3 26
Alice is a mermaid with a werewolf mate. Just the idea of a mate is enough to want to make her take off for the hills, but add the fact that he's a w...