Dragon's Heart (Highschool DX...

By DragoDestructor

You moved to Japan to join Kuoh Academy. A great school where a lot of great students have graduated from, bu... More

Introduction
Harem
Ch. 1 Kuoh Academy
Ch. 2 The Fallen Ones
Ch. 3 Gremory Household
Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit
Ch. 6 Asia The Bishop
Ch. 7 The Darkest Familiar
Ch. 8 The Devil From Another World
Ch. 9 The Phoenix
Ch. 10 Training For The Rating
Ch. 11 Phenex Vs. Gremory
Ch. 12 The End Of The Game
Ch. 13 Stop The Wedding
Ch. 14 The Chaos Dragon
Season 2
S2 Ch. 1 New Forever Home
S2 Ch. 2 Darkness Rising
S2 Ch. 3 The Holy Sword Wielders
S2 Ch. 4 Holy Alliance
S2 Ch. 5 Vulper Galilei
S2 Ch. 6 Leader Class Fallen One
S2 Ch. 7 Defeat The Darkness
S2 Ch. 8 The Prince's Origin
S2 Ch. 9 Azazel The Collector
S2 Ch. 10 Clean Up Project
S2 Ch. 11 The Dragon's True Power
S2 Ch. 12 Open House
S2 Ch. 13 Forbidden Balor View
S2 Ch. 14 The Chief Of The Angels
S2 Ch. 15 The Grand Summit
S2 Ch. 16 Shattered Memories
S2 Ch. 17 Become One
Season 3
S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support
S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell
S3 Ch. 3 Troubled Past
S3 Ch. 4 Neko Sisters
S3 Ch. 5 Party Crasher
S3 Ch. 6 Loki's Challenge
S3 Ch. 7 Ragnarok
S3 Ch. 8 End Of Summer
S3 Ch. 9 Second Trimester
S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

Ch. 5 Rescue From The Church

7K 105 58
By DragoDestructor

Then next thing you knew, you were in that space place with Nova in front of you, but once again, you couldn't remember what happened.

(Yn): What happened back there? Are Issei and Asia okay? He asked with a scared voice.

Nova: Issei is fine, but unfortunately, you had to leave the girl behind. And it is clear to me now that you are not strong enough yet. He said with a disappointed look.

(Yn): What are you talking about?  I know that he was stronger than me, but he had a flipping gun, and he shit me in the chest. Speaking of which, am I dead, or alive? He asked with a confused look.

Nova: You are indeed alive. Just injured. And I mean that you are not strong enough to control your true power. He said with a serious tone.

(Yn): What are you talking about? He asked with a confused.

Nova: Take a look for yourself. He says with a serious tone.

A type of vision appears next to you, and you see yourself fighting Yumma in your other form. Then it shows you fighting Freed and then throwing him through the wall.

(Yn): I don't remember any of that. What is that? He asked slightly scared of himself.

Nova: That is your emperor form. When you muster up enough energy and determination you turn into this, and I gives you a major power boost. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): But why don't I remember doing that stuff? He asked with a confused look.

Nova: Because in the beginning, you aren't able to control that power, but with the proper training, you will learn to control it. He said with a serious tone.

(Yn): Then I need to train right now. Show me how to control it. He said with a determined tone and look.

Nova: I was hoping you would say that, blue dragon emperor. He said with an excited tone.

Hours later, Koneko and Akeno walked into the room you were resting in to see that you were still asleep.

They had put you in a spare room at the ORC building.

Koneko: I never got the chance to actually thank him for saving me. She said with a sad look.

Akeno: Don't worry. He's been healed, he just needs time to regain his strength so he can wake up. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko: I know. I just wish he was here right now. She said with a small blush on her cheeks, which did not go unnoticed by Akeno.

Akeno: Oh, by any chance, do you have feelings for him? She said with a sinister smirk.

Koneko blushed more and Akeno giggled at her reaction.

Koneko: Of course not. I just... Am worried about him. She said denying it.

Akeno: But you never worry about anyone. I think it's sweet. She said with a smile.

Koneko just stood there looking at you still blushing. She then left the room, leaving Akeno alone.

Akeno: I how she feels. I like him too. She says with a smile.

Akeno then walks out of the room and closes the door.

The two of them then go back to the main room to see everyone else sitting there.

Issei: How is he? Issei asked with a worried look.

Akeno: Still the same I'm afraid. No change at all. She said with a sad tone.

Rias: All we can do is wait and hope that he recovers. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko then gets a snack and sits down on the couch.

Issei: Damn. If only he was awake, then I could get his help to get Asia back. He said with anger.

Rias: Enough about Asia, Issei. She is a part of the church, which means that she is out enemy. She says with an annoyed look.

Issei: That doesn't matter, the only reason that they want her is for her sacred gear. I can't just stand around and do nothing while Raynare is her for who knows what. He says with a determined look.

Rias then slaps him in the face trying to get him to snap out of it.

Rias: Let me try this one more time. If I say don't, then don't. You have to forget about Asia. You are a member of the Gremory family now. She says with a serious tone.

Issei: Fine. Then maybe it's time you release me from your household. Because I refuse to just let her go, and there's nothing you can say to make me. He says with a determined look.

Rias: I'm sorry, but I can't do that. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Of course not, I'm one of your precious pawns. (Yn) and I each took up four pawn pieces. And if (Yn) doesn't wake up, then I'm the only one left. Can't do anything without your most important pieces can you? He says with a sarcastic attitude.

Rias: That's enough, Issei! She says with a serious tone.

Issei gasps at her sudden order, and then stays quiet.

Rias: Pawns are important. They're not the weakest piece in the game by any means. She says with a neutral look.

Rias then explains to Issei about how pawns can promote themselves to have the powers of other pieces once they get into enemy territory, or when the king say they can.

After Rias is done explaining how it works to Issei, Akeno walks over to her and whispers something in her ear. Rias nods in agreement.

Rias: Something has come up. Akeno and I have the step out for a moment. She says with a neutral look.

Rias and Akeno walk over to the open space and prepare a magic circle for the jump.

Rias: Remember Issei, even when promoted, no matter the rank, a devil cannot stand up to a fallen one on their own. She says with a neutral look.

Rias and Akeno use the magic circle and transport to another location.

Issei: I guess we'll just have to see about that, won't we. He says with a determined look.

Issei then started to walk out of the room, until Kiba spoke to him.

Kiba: You're going. He said with a neutral look.

Issei: Yep, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I probably don't stand a chance without (Yn), but I have to try. For Asia's sake. He said with a determined look.

Kiba: You're gonna be killed. He said with a neutral look.

Issei: Well, I can deal with that as long as I can get her out of there, and avenge (Yn). He said with a determined look.

Kiba: That's very brave, but very stupid too. He said with a smile.

Koneko: It's suicide. She said with a blank expression.

Issei: It's none of your business! He said with a determined look.

Kiba then put his sword in his scabbard and walked up to Issei.

Kiba: I'm coming with you. He said with a determined smile.

Issei: You are? He said with a confused look.

Kiba: Weren't you listening? The president said that you can't take them on your own, so we're coming with you. He said with a determined smile.

Issei: I can't ask you guys to do that. He said with a neutral look.

Koneko: You never did. Besides, this is the only way to make that exorcist pay for what he did to (Yn). She said with a serious tone.

Kiba: So, we're gonna back you up. He said with a determined smile.

Issei: Thanks, guys. He said with a smile.

Back in your dream, you had been training on how to control your Emperor Form with Nova. You had been training for what felt like days, but had only been about 12 hours.

Nova: Well done, you have received all the training you need to control your Emperor Form. He said with a proud tone.

(Yn): Thank you, Nova. What do I need to do now? He asks with determination.

Nova: Go and find your friends to get Asia back. They have already gone ahead. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Alright. Thanks again, partner. He says with a smile as he salutes him.

You then disappear from the dream world and wake up in the room, but you still feel sore.

(Yn): Screw this pain. I have to get going. He says with determination.

You get out bed and see the scar on your chest from the gunshot. You shake it off your thoughts, then put on your school uniform before leaving.

(Yn): Asia said that she was assigned there. They must've tricked her into going there. I bet that's where they went. He says with a scowl.

You leave the building and start running toward the church until you see Akeno and Rias standing in front of another girl with blonde hair in ponytails.

(Yn): Rias! Akeno! He calls out.

They all turn around to see you, and they are surprised to see you there.

Rias: (Yn)?! She says in shock.

Akeno: You're awake! She says in shock.

???: Who are you? The girl asks in confusion.

(Yn): The name's (Yn). And who are you? He says with a glare.

Mittelt: My name's Mittelt, and I'm the best fallen angel in the history of ever. She says with a smirk.

(Yn): Is that so. Then show me. He says with a determined smirk.

Rias: (Yn), what are you doing? Stand down! She says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Stand back you two. He says as he walks closer to them.

Rias: What do you think you're doing, (Yn)? I gave you an order! She says with a serious tone.

Akeno: Uh, Rias. I think we should back away. She says with a worried tone.

Akeno grabs Rias's arm and pulls her back so that you can face Mittelt.

Mittelt: So, you think you can defeat me? She asks with a smirk.

(Yn): I don't think. I know I can. He said with a smirk and his eyes narrowed.

Your sacred gear appears on your right arm, but the orb is a cyan color this time.

But weren't done yet. You then close your eyes and focus on the waves of the energy around you.

Mittelt: What are you doing? Have you given up already by my devilishly beautiful looks? She said with a smile.

You knew the time was right. The orb started glowing brighter and then two wings appeared on your back, but they weren't devil wings. They were glowing blue and you could see the stars of space in the wings themselves.

Mittelt, Rias, and Akeno were all shocked by this.

Mittelt: What are you? She said with a scared tone.

You opened your eyes and looked at her with determination in them.

(Yn): Like I said, THE NAMES (YN)!!! He shouted as he charged at her.

When she saw you charging at her, she jumped backward and spread her back wings to keep herself in the air.

Mittelt: This guy may be a problem, so I'm gonna bring some friends to this party! She said with a smirk.

A magic circle appeared behind you and two fallen angels appear from it. One of them was the one known as Donaseek, aka, the one who nearly killed you before, and the other was one that you had never seen before. She had purple hair and appeared to be happy to be there.

???: Well done, Mittelt. She said with a smirk.

Donaseek then saw you with your cosmic wings and seemed surprised.

Donaseek: Well, well, if it isn't the little devil that I mistook for a stray. He said with a smirk.

(Yn): And if it isn't the black cloaked manic that knows everything about being creepy. He said with a scowl.

???: You know that kid, Donaseek? She asked confused.

Donaseek: Yes, Calawarner. I thought he was a stray cause he was out on his own. He explained.

You crossed your arms and looked him in the eyes.

(Yn): Y'know, I don't see why you would even care if I'm a stray. From the type of stray that I've seen, you guys are a lot alike. You guys are both monsters, and you both like to kill the innocent. He said with a scowl.

This got Donaseek angry.

Donaseek: How dare you! You are the monsters! You are devils! He said with a scowl.

You snicker at that statement and spread your cosmic wings.

(Yn): Oh, I'm much more than that. He said with a smirk.

You look look over at the other girls.

(Yn): Rias, Akeno, I've got Donaseek. You guys take care of the rest. He said with a serious tone.

Rias: Uh, right. She said with a surprised look.

Akeno: You got it, (Yn). She said with a smile.

You fly into the air and Donaseek follows you.

Donaseek: You arrogant fool. How do you think that you can possibly defeat me? He asks with a smirk.

(Yn): I could ask you the same question. I don't think you've ever had to face this kind of power before. He said with a smirk.

Donaseek: Then show me what you can do. He said as he narrowed his eyes.

Meanwhile up at the church, Issei, Kiba, and Koneko had all made it there, and were hiding from the fallen angels.

Koneko: I can already sense all the fallen angels and priests in there. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: How many? He asks with concern.

Kiba: Too many to count right now. Plus, it doesn't matter. You know your goal. He says with a determined smile.

Issei: Well, I'm still glad you guys are here. He says with relief.

Kiba: Well, we're friends. Of course we'd help you. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of fallen angels myself. The truth is, I hate them. He says with a serious tone.

Issei: Really? He asks with a neutral look.

Koneko then stands up and walks up to the front door of the church.

Issei: Hold on. Don't just go in. He says trying to stop her.

Koneko: No need to be sneaky. They know we're here. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko then kicks the door open,l so that they can go inside, but they don't see anybody there.

Issei: This place is creepy. He says with a neutral tone.

They start to hear someone slow clapping, and then Freed walks in front of the alter.

Freed: Well, well, we meet again. He says with his creepy smile.

Issei: Freed. He says with an annoyed look.

Freed: Glad you could make it. I bet I'm a sight for sore eyes. Huh? He says with his creepy smile.

Issei: Yeah right. I didn't miss your creepy smile for a second. He says with an annoyed look.

Freed: How's your friend doing by the way? Is he doing well? I would sure hope not! He says with his creepy smile.

Koneko: You will pay for what you did to him. She says with anger.

Freed: Riiight. Here's the thing. I pride myself over the fact that I never have to battle any devil more than once. And yet, here you are, just rubbing it in. If there's one thing I won't abide it's devils mocking the holy users in the house of God! So,how about we finish this! Right here and now! He says with his creepy smile.

Freed then pulls out his sword of light and his gun.

Freed: The thought of tearing apart your flesh and eating it piece by piece makes my mouth water. He says with his creepy smile.

Issei: Tell me where Asia is! He says with an annoyed look.

Freed: Oh, you mean that dirty devil loving maggot. All you have to do is go down to the basement. She's right below the alter I am currently standing on. He said with a smirk.

Kiba: Downstairs. Got it. He says with a determined look.

Freed: Right, but first you have to go through me! He says with his creepy smile.

Issei brought out his sacred gear and Kiba took out his sword. Koneko picked up on of the seats inside the church and threw it at Freed, which he sliced in half with his sword.

Freed: You're pretty strong for a runt, aren't you. He says with a smirk.

Koneko: I'm way more than that. She says with anger.

She threw more things at him from her surroundings, but Freed dodged out of the way while shooting his gun at them, but none of the bullets hit them.

Kiba then tried to attack Freed by striking him with his sword, but Freed blocked it with sword of light. The two of them then started moving faster with Kiba trying to strike Freed down, and Freed trying to shoot him at every opportunity.

Freed: Come on! Is that all you got! Show me something interesting! He said with a smirk.

Kiba then disappeared and tried to attack Freed from above, but freed blocked him, holding him in place.

Kiba: You're quick. He said with a determined smirk.

Freed: You're not so bad yourself. Of course, that only makes me want to kill you even more! Freed said with a smirk.

Freed points his gun at Kiba's head, but he bends over backwards so that the bullet just passes over him. Kiba then kicks Freed in the face, causing him to back up in pain.

Freed: How dare you mess up my beautiful face!! It's time to get serious then!! He says with anger.

Issei: Woah, Kiba's being a total badass right now. He says in awe.

Kiba: Well, if you like that, wait till you this. He says with a smirk.

Kiba's sword then starts to have an aura of black light around it, turning it into the exact opposite of Freed's sword.

Freed charges at Kiba again, and their swords clash again, but this time, Freed's sword starts to disappear.

Freed: What the hell is this? He asks in confusion.

Kiba: The Holy Eraser. It's a sword of darkness that devours light. He says with a smirk.

Freed: Please, you really think that I'm afraid of you? Think again! He says with a smirk.

Issei is just watching this fight.

Issei: I didn't know he had a sacred gear. He says in shock.

Koneko: Come on, pervert. Let's help him out. She says with a determined look.

Issei: I'm on it! He says with determination.

The two of them start to charge at Freed to help Kiba.

Issei: Time for a promotion! He says with anger.

Issei promotes himself to have the defense and strength of a rook like Koneko.

Freed starts to shoot amore of the blessed bullets at Issei, but thank to the power of the rook's defense, they all just bounce off of him.

Freed: Yeah, I'm screwed. He says as his smile disappears.

Issei then punched him in the face with all his strength and sent him flying into the alter, destroying it.

Issei: That one's for Asia. That felt pretty good actually. He says with a smile.

Freed: You bastard!! He shouts with anger.

He then pulls out another sword of light and jumps at Issei, but Koneko used this opportunity to throw a piece of the alter at him and knock him out of the air.

Freed: Ouchie! He says as he tumbles to the ground.

Freed then gets off the ground and jumps up to the damaged cross on the wall.

Freed: I'll be damned if a bunch of devils are gonna get the best of Freed Sellzen. You've won the battle, but not the war, scum! He says with his crazy smile.

Freed then disappears in a flash of light.

Issei: Damn, he got away. He said with an angry look.

Kiba: Forget about him. We have to keep moving. He said with a serious tone.

Koneko then punched the rest of the debris from the alter away to reveal a secret passageway that leads to the basement.

Koneko: Come on, guys. Let's go. She says with a serious tone.

Meanwhile, you and Donaseek were in the middle of an air battle, which he was starting to win.

Donaseek: Where's that power you said you had? All I've seen from you is a different pair of wings, which mean nothing! He said with a scowl.

He then creates multiple spears of light and throws them at you one after another. You did you best to dodge them, but one of them hit your wings and forced you down to the ground.

(Yn): That wasn't pleasant. He said in pain.

You pulled the spear of light out of your wing, which hurt your hand, but you were able to stand back up afterwards.

Donaseek: Come on now. Your not really putting up a fight. Give me a challenge. He said with a smirk.

(Yn): Ask, and you shall receive. You said with a neutral look.

You closed your eyes and an aura of blue light started forming around you.  Your hair spikes up and turned white, with a part of it on the left side of your forehead turning blue. The orb in your sacred gear started glowing gold and the dragon crown appeared on your forehead.

(Yn): GO NOW!!! EMPEROR FORM!!! You shouted as a pillar of blue light erupted from your body.

You opened up your eyes and they were glowing a cyan color.

When the pillar of light died down, your eyes went back to normal, and you looked at Donaseek again.

(Yn): What do you think? He asked with a smirk.

Donaseek: You are no normal devil. That is clear to me now. He said while shaking in fear.

Nova: Yes. Say hello to my partner, as well as the blue Dragon Emperor! He says with a dramatic tone.

Donaseek: Who said that?! He asked in confusion.

The golden orb in your gauntlet started glowing brighter as Nova was talking.

Nova: I am the dragon of the cosmos. I maintain order in the universe. And I am the last thing. you will ever meet. My name is Nova, the Cosmic Dragon! He said with a serious tone.

Donaseek: You've got to be kidding me! The power of one of the strongest dragons in the universe is within this kid!! He said while grinding his teeth.

(Yn): Don't look at me. I didn't ask for it. But I just consider it a gift! He said with a smirk.

Donaseek tried to escape by flying away, but it was no use now that you were in Emperor Form.

(Yn): COSMIC WAVE!!! He shouted with determination.

A blast of blue energy blasted came out of the gauntlet and hit Donaseek, causing him to scream and disintegrate.

(Yn): I might not be a killer, but oh my gosh that felt awesome to do. He said with a relieved tone.

Rias and Akeno then came running toward you from behind, but they stopped when they saw your hair had turned white.

Rias: (Yn)? She asked in shock.

Akeno: Is that you? She asked in shock.

You then turned around and they saw your face. They stepped back a little, but then they smiled with joy.

(Yn): What do you think guys? He said with a smirk.

Akeno: You look amazing. She said with a smile.

Rias: Congratulations, (Yn). I'm so proud of you. She said with a proud smile.

Nova: Took the words right out of my mouth. He said with a neutral tone.

Rias and Akeno look at the gauntlet on your arm, and you lift up your arm to show them.

Rias: Nova, I presume? She said with a calm smile.

Nova: That is correct. Hello Rias Gremory. Thank you for taking care of (Yn). He said with a neutral tone.

Rias: It was my pleasure. He is an honered member of my household. Probably the most important one now. She said with a smile.

Nova: And thank you, Akeno, for healing (Yn) when he needed it. He said with a thankful tone.

Akeno: You're welcome Nova. Besides, how could I let a cutie like him die? She said with a smile

You blushed a little at this, but it was too dark outside for her to see.

(Yn): Speaking of the household, the others probably need our help. We should go to them. He said with a serious look.

Rias: Yes, we should. However, don't interfere with the battle unless you absolutely have to. She said with a smirk.

(Yn): Understood, president. He said with a smile.

The three of you then spread your wings and take off to go towards the church.

Back at the church, Issei, Kiba, and Koneko had made it into the basement and had found Asia.

Issei had brought her back up to the main room to help her escape, but Raynare had stolen her Twilight Healing sacred gear and she was fading fast.

Issei was shedding tear because he had failed, and now Asia was dead. Raynare then came up from the basement and saw that she had a cut on her arm.

Raynare: How tacky is this? Some rabid knight did it to me on the way up here. She said with an upset tone.

Issei: Where are Kiba and Koneko?  He asked worryingly.

Raynare then used the stolen Twilight Healing power from Asia to heal the cut on her arm.

Raynare: Wonderful, huh? No matter the injury, I can heal it instantly. A perfect give for those of us without divine protection. Now I'll never risk losing my rank in the Underworld. Oh, great Azazel and Shemhazai, I am prepared to do your works. She said with an innocent smile.

Issei: What the hell does that matter? What does that have to do with Asia? She wasn't a threat, she didn't care about power. He asked with anger.

Raynare: Unfortunately, this is the destiny of those who poses the sacred gear. She said with an evil smile.

Issei: That is such bull crap! She never would've even used it! She just wanted to live in peace! He said with tears in his eyes.

Raynare: It doesn't matter whether she used it or not. She would be treated as someone who was different and then killed. She said with a smirk.

Issei: That wouldn't have happened! I would've protected her! I wouldn't let anyone hurt her, ever!! He said with anger.

Raynare: That doesn't now because she is dead! Stone cold dead and you are talking about protecting her! She says with an evil smile.

Issei was now getting really ticked off at her.

Issei: Will you shut up! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!! He said in anger.

Tears started running down his face.

Issei: Why couldn't it have been you?! I WANT HER BACK!!! He shouted with anger.

Red gauntlet: Dragon Boost!! It said as the sacred gear appeared in his arm.

Issei charges at Raynare, but she just jumped over him.

Raynare: You don't pay attention, do you? Theres nothing you can do to win, even if you tripled the power you have. She asks with a scowl.

Issei charges at her again. He tried to punch her in the face, but she jumped over him again.

Raynare: Now you're starting to annoy me! She said with a scowl.

She formed two spears of light and through them at Issei. Both of them went through his legs, causing him to fall over in pain.

Issei grabbed the spears as his blood started to sizzle and smoke because if the light.

Raynare: The light is toxic to devils. It's said that it's the worst pain that a devil can feel. She said with a smirk.

You and the others then showed up at the church and looked in the window to see Raynare and Issei.

(Yn): Come on, dude. You can do this! He said believing in Issei.

Issei pulled out the spears from his legs and screamed in pain.

Issei: This is nothing! Nothing compared to what Asia went through! I'll put up with anything for her! He says with determination.

Raynare: You know, I really am impressed. A low class devil making it this far. That power is something to be reckoned with. She said with an evil grin.

Issei: I'm so done with you. I wish I could kill you on my own, but like Rias said, I can't do it on my own. And God isn't gonna help you because I'm a devil, so I need to call from someone else. I need to call Satan. He said with a neutral look.

Issei closed his eyes and started praying to Satan.

Issei: I'm a devil now too, so what do ya say? Just this once I need a little help. He said with his eyes closed.

Raynare: What are you babbling about? Is all the pain from the light driving you mad? She asked with a confused look.

Issei then started to stand up with his eyes closed, which shocked Raynare.

Issei: I'm begging you. I won't ask you for anything else after this. He said while struggling to stand up.

Raynare: What are you doing? She says with a shocked tone.

Issei's devil wings then appeared from his back and he kept talking.

Issei: Turn this around on her. LET ME DESTROY HER ASS!!! He shouted with a determined look as his eyes opened.

Raynare: How are you able to stand? This is impossible! That light should be burning you from the inside out! Tell me how you're doing that! You don't have the power to tamper light! You are nothing! She said with a devilish scowl.

Issei started to walk towards her, however he was wobbling a little, but he didn't care.

Issei: Don't get me wrong. It doesn't tickle. Even with this strength I fell like I'm gonna pass out. But I don't care! I'll fight through it if it means I can take you down!! He shouts with rage.

The dragon booster on Issei's arm then grew claws and extended up his arm, creating a full dragon hand on his arm.

A green pillar of light erupted from the gauntlet and Issei felt the power boost.

Raynare: That energy is at least on the second level. Your sacred gear should be nowhere near this strong. She said with a scared tone.

Issei glares at Raynare and she threw another spear of light at him, but he just knocked it out of the way.

She tried to get away, but Issei reacted quickly and grabbed her by the leg.

Issei: You're not getting away from me this time!! He said with a determined scowl.

Raynare: No! I have the supreme power! She said with a scared look.

Issei: THIS ONE'S FOR ASIA!!! He shouted as he punched her so hard that she went flying towards the window that you were looking into.

You got out of the way as Raynare broke through the window and fell down onto the forest floor.

Rias and Akeno flew into the church, but you flew down to her, and you were still in your Emperor Form.

(Yn): Well, well, we meet again, Yumma, or should I say, Raynare. He said with a glare.

Raynare was barely able to move, and when she saw you, she tried to get up, but couldn't.

Raynare: You again. You're the Blue Dragon Emperor. She said with a glare.

You glared back at her and she flinched.

(Yn): That's right. And you are the most disgusting creature in all three worlds. Even that stray devil had a better soul than you. He said with an annoyed look.

Raynare: How dare you! She said with an annoyed look.

You then pick her up and put her over your shoulder and take her into the church to see everyone else.

Issei: (Yn)! You're okay! He said with a relieved smile.

(Yn): Did someone order chicken?  Cause I got it right here. He said with a smirk.

You throw Raynare onto the ground and she looks up to see Rias.

Rias: You must be Raynare. She said with a neutral look.

(Yn): The one and only. He said with a scowl.

Rias: I am Rias Gremory, or as you may know, the next head of the house of Gremory. She said with a confident smile.

Raynare: Gremory? You've got to be kidding me! She says with a shocked look.

Rias: It's too bad we can't get to know each other, but a fallen angel such as yourself has no business battling one of the dragon emperors. She says with a smile.

Raynare: What are you talking about? She asks in confusion.

Rias: The sacred gear Issei has is known as the red dragon. It doubles the users power every ten seconds, so by letting your guard down, you let him get the advantage. His sacred gear is also known as the Boosted Gear. She says with a smile.

Raynare: What? No way. The power to defeat God is in the hands of that kid! She says in shock.

(Yn): Believe it Raynare. You say with an annoyed look.

Raynare then changes back into Yumma and speaks in her innocent voice.

Yumma: (Yn), please, don't hurt me. I was just doing my job as a fallen angel. She says in her innocent voice.

You just glare at her for a moment, and then look at Rias.

(Yn): Do you mind if I do it, Rias? He asks with a smile.

Rias nods her head, then you get down on your knee.

(Yn): Don't worry, Yumma. I won't hurt you. He says with a smile.

Raynare smiles with relief, but then then smile on your face vanished.

(Yn): For toying with our emotions and killing someone just to steal their gift, you deserve even worse than thought!! He shouted as energy gathered in his hand.

Raynare looked at you with a shocked look, but it didn't last long as you blasted her into oblivion with your cosmic wave. Now only a few feathers remained of her.

All the others look less at you with shock as you changed back into your normal form.

-End chapter-

(An: Oh my gosh I am tired. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading)

Have a great day everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
570K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
75.2K 664 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
102K 2.5K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...