Dragon's Heart (Highschool DX...

By DragoDestructor

You moved to Japan to join Kuoh Academy. A great school where a lot of great students have graduated from, bu... More

Introduction
Harem
Ch. 1 Kuoh Academy
Ch. 2 The Fallen Ones
Ch. 3 Gremory Household
Ch. 5 Rescue From The Church
Ch. 6 Asia The Bishop
Ch. 7 The Darkest Familiar
Ch. 8 The Devil From Another World
Ch. 9 The Phoenix
Ch. 10 Training For The Rating
Ch. 11 Phenex Vs. Gremory
Ch. 12 The End Of The Game
Ch. 13 Stop The Wedding
Ch. 14 The Chaos Dragon
Season 2
S2 Ch. 1 New Forever Home
S2 Ch. 2 Darkness Rising
S2 Ch. 3 The Holy Sword Wielders
S2 Ch. 4 Holy Alliance
S2 Ch. 5 Vulper Galilei
S2 Ch. 6 Leader Class Fallen One
S2 Ch. 7 Defeat The Darkness
S2 Ch. 8 The Prince's Origin
S2 Ch. 9 Azazel The Collector
S2 Ch. 10 Clean Up Project
S2 Ch. 11 The Dragon's True Power
S2 Ch. 12 Open House
S2 Ch. 13 Forbidden Balor View
S2 Ch. 14 The Chief Of The Angels
S2 Ch. 15 The Grand Summit
S2 Ch. 16 Shattered Memories
S2 Ch. 17 Become One
Season 3
S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support
S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell
S3 Ch. 3 Troubled Past
S3 Ch. 4 Neko Sisters
S3 Ch. 5 Party Crasher
S3 Ch. 6 Loki's Challenge
S3 Ch. 7 Ragnarok
S3 Ch. 8 End Of Summer
S3 Ch. 9 Second Trimester
S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit

9.6K 122 130
By DragoDestructor

The next morning, you and Issei were walking to school, but Issei seemed upset about something.

(Yn): You okay, dude? He said with concern.

Issei: Not really. He said with a disappointed look.

(Yn): What's the matter? He asked with concern.

Issei: Well, after I finished my job yesterday, Rias sent me on a summoning job as well, but on my way back, I encountered a fallen angel. And because of that, Rias is angry with me. He said with disappointment.

(Yn): Why is she mad at you? He asked in confusion.

Issei: Because I got overconfident when I unlocked my sacred gear, and now the fallen angels know that I have it. He said while almost crying.

You felt bad for my thinking that, so you tried to cheer him up.

(Yn): Cheer up, dude. Think of it this way, now that you have unlocked your sacred gear, you can actually fight them, but just don't do it on your own. He said with a smile.

Issei: Well, what if she's still pissed off at me? He asked with a neutral look.

(Yn): She won't be angry for long. Just do your best. He says with a smile.

Issei: But what if-- He says as you interrupt him.

(Yn): You really are an idiot. He says as he rolls his eyes.

The two of you then hear someone trip on the other sidewalk and look over to see a blonde haired girl in a nun's outfit facedown on the pavement.

(Yn): Hey, are you okay? He asked with a worried look.

???: Oh man. I fell down again. She said with a disappointed voice.

She then looks over to see the two of you watching her.

???: Oh, I'm fine. I'm starting to get use to it. She said with a neutral expression.

You walk across the street and reach your hand out to her.

(Yn): Well, you shouldn't have to. He said with a smile.

She takes your hand and you help her stand back up. As she's standing up, the wind blows her veil off and Issei sees how beautiful she is, and he blushes.

(Yn)'s thought: At least not a perverted smile. He thought was a neutral look.

???: Thank you for helping me. She says as she bows to you.

The wind then starts to carry her veil away, but Issei grabs it before it can get far. However, this was when Issei's perverted smile came out, and as soon as you saw this, you punched him in the arm again.

(Yn): How many warnings is it going to take? He asked with an annoyed look.

Issei: Not funny. He said with an annoyed look as well.

Issei gives the veil back to the girl and she puts it back over her head.

???: Thanks you two. She said with a smile.

(Yn): It's the least we could do seeing how you had fallen over. He said with a neutral look.

Issei: Hey, the weather sure is nice out here. Am I right? He said nervously.

You faceplanted yourself as you knew what he was trying to do, and from the looks of it, his expression told you that he regretted saying that as well.

???: Uh, do you think that you two could help me a little? I'm kinda lost. She said with an innocent smile.

(Yn): Of course. Where are you headed? He asked with a neutral look.

???: I'm trying to find my way to the church. I've been assigned to serve there. She said with a smile.

Issei: Oh, so you really are a nun. Guess that explains your outfit. He said with a neutral look.

(Yn): Dude, don't say things like that. He said with an annoyed look.

???: It's okay. She says with a smile.

All of you then hear what sounded like a little kid crying, and the girl immediately went over to see what was wrong. You and Issei followed her to find a small boy that had appeared to have scraped knee.

The girl kneeled down to him and her hands started glowing a bright green color. The scrape on the kids knee started healing rapidly and was then as good as new.

The three of you then went in the direction of the church, with you and Issei leading the way.

(Yn): That's a cool power you've got by the way. You said with a calm tone.

???: Thank you. I like to think of it as a gift, and a blessing. She said with a smile.

You then look ahead and see the church on top of the hill.

(Yn): Is that what you are looking for? He asked while pointing up to it.

Issei: That's the only church in the city. He said with a neutral look.

???: Yeah. Thank goodness I found it. She said with a smile.

You and Issei then felt something in your heads that felt like a warning.

(Yn)'s thought: It's probably because we are devils, and we are getting too close to holy grounds. We should leave before we get too far. He thought with a determined look.

???: Thank you for helping me you two. Let me thank you properly. Would it be a problem to let you guys come inside with me? She asked with an innocent smile.

(Yn): I'm really sorry, but we actually need to be getting to school before we are late. He said with a neutral look.

Asia: Oh, that's okay. I guess I should be going too. My name's Asia Argento. She said with a smile.

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou, and this is (Yn) (Ln). He said with a smile.

(Yn): It was nice walking with you, Asia. He said with a smile.

Asia: Thank to two again for helping me. She said with a smile.

Issei: You are very welcome. He said with a neutral smile.

Asia: Meeting you two here was a blessing. If you are ever in the area, you should come by the church and visit. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Sure thing. Have a great day. He said with a smile.

Issei: See you around, Asia. He said with a smile.

Asia: Goodbye. I will pray for you both. She says with a smile.

Asia then walks towards the church while you and Issei walk towards the school.

(Yn): You felt that too, right? He asked with a neutral look.

Issei: Yeah. It felt like a warning of some kind. He said with a suspicious look.

(Yn): We'll tell Rias about this later. By the way, you did better about your perverted antics right there. He said with a neutral look.

Issei: Really? He said with a surprised look.

(Yn): Yes, but only time will tell if you actually stop being a pervert. He says with a neutral look.

The two of you continue to the school before you are late.

Later that afternoon, at the the Occult Research Club, you have just told Rias about Asia and the feeling you had.

Rias: Listen very carefully. You mustn't go near the church again. She said with a serious tone.

Issei: Why? He asked with a confused look.

(Yn): I think it's because it's holy grounds, so it could be considered enemy territory. He said with a neutral look.

Rias: That's correct, (Yn). Like you said, you felt something when you got beat the church. She said with a serious tone.

Issei: Yeah. I felt a chill and my left hand tensed up. He said with a neutral look.

Rias: That was your devil instinct telling you to be careful. She said with a serious tone.

You then remembered Asia's healing ability and decided to ask about that.

(Yn): Hey, Rias, is it possible that people from the church can have sacred gears as well. He asked.

Rias: Yes, why? She asked in confusion.

(Yn): I think that Asia had one because she healed a little kid who was hurt. He said with a neutral look.

Rias stayed quiet for  moment before responding.

Rias: Just be more careful when it comes to people from the church. She says with a serious tone.

Rias then leaves the room, leaving you and Issei alone.

Issei: Man, looks like she's pissed off at me again. He says with a defeated tone.

(Yn): Hey, at least she's mad at both of us, so you aren't alone this time. He says trying to cheer Issei up.

Issei: That's true, I guess. Doesn't really help though. He says with a disappointed look.

Then Akeno comes out from behind the couch and scares Issei.

Akeno: She's not pissed off, you know. She's just worried about you two. She's like that a lot. She says with a smile.

Issei: Don't do that! He says with a scared look.

You and Akeno laugh at his reaction and the Russ comes back into the room and sees Akeno.

Rias: I didn't know you were still here. She says with a surprised look.

Akeno: We got an urgent message about a stray. She says with a serious look.

Kiba and Koneko then walk into the room from behind Rias.

(Yn): Stray? He asks in confusion.

Kiba: Strays devils. They start out as devil servants, but they kill their master to gain their freedom. Then they become strays. He says with a serious tone.

All of the Gremory household Huddle's together and then they transport to the location of the stray through a magic circle.

Akeno: According to the reports, this start has been luring humans into this abandoned house, and eating them. She says with a serious tone.

Issei: Gross! Issei says in disgust.

Rias: Our job is simple. Find the beast and destroy it. She says with a serious tone.

(Yn): But I'm not a killer. He says with a nervous tone.

Kiba: These monsters are made of pure evil. They only think of themselves. Don't think of it as killing, think of it as helping others. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): If you say so. He says with a nervous tone.

Kiba: Because of these monsters selfish desires, it always ends in ugliness. He says in a serious tone.

Rias: Issei, (Yn), are you familiar with the game of chess? She asks with seriousness.

Issei: Only a small portion. He says with a neutral look.

(Yn): I know everything about the game. Me and my friends would play it all the time. He says with a smile.

Rias: Well, as the master, I am the king. My empress is the queen, my caviler the knight, my tank the rook, my clergyman the bishop, and my foot soldier the pawn. Each piece takes on a different attribute for the game. She says with a serious tone.

Issei: Sorry, but why are you telling us this? He asks with confusion.

Rias: I want you two to watch as the others do battle here tonight. She says with a serious tone.

(Yn): Alright then. He says with a neutral look.

Koneko then looks around and senses something.

Koneko: It's here. She says with a serious tone.

They all look to see where she's looking and they see something in the shadows.

???: What could that foul odor be? Mmm. But something smells delicious as well. I wonder what it tastes like. She says with a devilish smirk.

She then comes out of the shadows to show you that she is a monster. Issei screams, but you just take a step back.

Kiba: See what I mean? When I said it ends in ugliness, I wasn't joking. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): No kidding. He says with a nervous tone.

Rias: House of Gremory, go!! She exclaims.

Kiba then disappears from view.

Issei: He just vanishing. He says with a surprised tone.

Rias: No, he didn't. He's just moving too fast to see with the naked eye. He's the knight of my household. He's attribute is speed, and his ultimate attack method is his sword. She says with a serious tone.

(Yn): That makes sense because he is a knight, and most knights use swords. He says not surprised.

Kiba then pulls out his sword and slices off the stray devils monster arms, which causes her to scream in pain.

Koneko then walks closer to the stray, getting her attention.

(Yn): Watch out, Koneko! He shouts with a worried tone.

The monster mouth of the stray grabs her and you start to panic, but Rias reassures you that she is okay. The monster mouth is then forced open from the inside by Koneko, who is holding the mouth open.

Rias: Koneko is my rook. Her attribute is an abnormal amount of strength. Something like that won't even put a dent in her. She says with a serious tone.

You then notice Issei with his perverted smile again because some of Koneko's clothes got ripped up from the attack. You then push him into the wall and his nose starts bleeding.

Issei: Would you stop that!! He shouts in anger.

(Yn): Nope. He said with a neutral look.

Koneko then breaks all the teeth in the monster's mouth, and she gets out of it.

(Yn)'s thought: Note to self: Don't piss her off. He thought with a neutral look.

Nova: I'll be sure to remember that for you. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn)'s thought: Thanks. He thought with a neutral look.

Rias: Akeno. She says with a serious tone.

Akeno: Oh, it's my turn already? How exciting. I love this game. She said with a smile.

Akeno was about to finish the stray devils off, but then the severed monster arms got back up and tried to  attack Rias and Koneko.

(Yn) and Issei: WATCH OUT!!! They shout at them.

Issei summoned his sacred gear and blocked the attack with it, protecting Rias.

You tackled Koneko out of the way of the arm's attack, and took the attack instead. The arm grabbed you and started squeezing tightly.

Rias: (Yn)!! She shouted with a worried tone.

(Yn): Don't worry, Rias. I can take it. He said even though he was in pain.

The arm then squeezed even tighter, and it took everything you had to not scream.

(Yn)'s thought: I have to summon my sacred gear. If Issei was able to do it, then so can I. He thought with a determined look.

You concentrated as hard as you could and a blue light started shining from your right hand.

The monster hands skin started to burn from the light and it let you go. The blue light then dimmed as you saw a blue gauntlet in the shape of a dragon's head with a golden orb in the center on your arm.

(Yn): This must be it. He said with a determined smile.

Rias: So my theory was correct. She said with a neutral look.

Issei: What theory? He asks in confusion.

Rias. I'll tell you later. For now, Akeno, finish her off. She says with a serious tone.

Akeno: How about we have some fun? She said with a strange smile.

Rias: Akeno is the queen. Her attributes are a perfect combination of all the other pieces. She's simply unbeatable. She says with a serious tone.

The stray is laying on the ground in pain, but she doesn't want to stay down.

Akeno: Not ready to come up yet? Goodie. I get to play some more! She exclaims as lighting erupts from her hands and electrocutes the stray.

Rias: Her weapon is a dark magical power, but... She says with a serious tone.

Akeno: This violence, it's making me so hot! She says as she licks her lips.

Issei: You're telling me that she gets turned on by this? He says in shock.

(Yn): Shut up, Issei. He says as he glares at Issei.

Issei flinches and shuts up.

Akeno is still striking the stray with her lightning.

Rias: Akeno, I think she's had enough. She says in a serious tone.

Akeno stops her attack and the stray falls to the ground, but now she can't move.

Akeno: Awe, over already? I was just starting to enjoy myself. She says with a seductive look.

The stray in groaning in pain as Rias walks over to her.

Rias: Any last words before we finish this, Vizor? She asks with a serious tone.

Vizor: Go to hell. She says with an angry tone.

Rias: Alright, how about we get this over with? She asks as she creates a magic circle in front of her.

Rias: Game over. She says in a serious tone.

Rias then blasts the stray with a black and red energy wave, and when the smoke disappears, Rizor is gone.

(Yn): That was intense. He said with a neutral look.

Rias: We're done here. Let's go home. She says with a normal smile.

Everyone else but Issei agrees.

Issei: Wait a second. What are me and (Yn)? What chess pieces? I just want to know if I'm a knight or something badass like that. He says with interest.

Rias: You guys are both my pawns. She says with with a smile.

Issei: But I don't want to be a pawn. He says with disappointment.

(Yn): Well, it's what we are, so deal with it. He says with an annoyed look.

Issei: This totally blows. He says with an upset look.

(Yn): Too bad, dude. He says with a neutral look.

You all use a magic circle to transport back to the club room and go home.

Later that night, Issei gets a summoning job, but he can't use the magic circle on his own, so he asks you to help him out.

You use your magic circle to transport him and yourself to the summoner's location.

(Yn): Good luck, dude. And don't mess this one up. He says with a smirk.

Issei: Yeah, I know. He says with an annoyed look.

Issei then goes into the house. You were about to transport back, but Nova started talking again.

Nova: Something isn't right. I'm sensing something inside that house. He said with a nervous tone.

(Yn): What is it, Nova? He asked with a confused tone.

Nova: I'm not entirely sure, but something is putting a barrier around this house for a reason I do not know. He said nervously.

(Yn): Maybe I should stick around and make sure nothing happens. He says with a determined look.

You go around to the back of the house to see a window and inside, Issei was talking to a creepy looking guy whowas dressed in clerical clothing and had a disturbing smile on his face. He had white hair and red eyes.

They were talking for a moment, but you couldn't hear what they were saying. But when the creepy guy pulled out a gun and a sword of light, that was when you took action.

You called Rias and let her know what was going on. You then broke through the window and caught the attention of both of them.

???: Who are you? He asked with an annoyed look.

(Yn): My name serves no meaning to you. What do you think you are doing to my friend? He asked with a scowl on his face.

???: Why, he's a devil of course, so this holy priest is going to slaughter him! He says with a devilish smile.

Issei: Help me, (Yn)!! He shouts in terror.

???: And if you're a devil too, then it's my job to exterminate you! He says with a devilish smirk.

He charges and swings his sword of light at you, but you duck out of the way so he misses you, but he then shoots Issei in the leg with his gun and he falls to the floor.

(Yn): Issei! He exclaims in shock.

Issei: Damn that hurt! He says in pain.

The holy priest laughs and then points the gun at you.

???: These bullets have been blessed by an exorcist. Hope they taste good scumbag! He says with a devilish smirk.

Issei: Damn you!! He shouts in anger.

Issei then summons his sacred gear.

Freed: Ooh, is the devil angry? Maybe it's time for Freed Sellzen to send you back to the abyss from where you came! He says with his creepy smile.

Issei charges at him, but he dodges out of the way.

Freed: Too slow!  He says as he cuts Issei on the back with his sword of light.

(Yn): ISSEI!!! He shouts in shock.

Freed: Now it's your turn, devil shit! He says with a creepy smile.

He charges and swings his sword at you, but you summon your sacred gear and block his sword.

(Yn): I promise that you will die for that! He says with anger and determination.

Freed: Nice toy you've got there, but do you really think something like that can stop me?! He shouts as he charges again.

You prepared yourself to block the attack again, but this time, he aimed lower and slices open your legs, causing you to fall onto the ground.

(Yn): You bastard! He says with anger.

Freed: This is no way to treat a gentleman like myself! He said with a scowl.

(Yn): You are no gentleman. He said with an angry look.

Freed: Time to die! He said with his creepy smile.

Then you all heard a scream and you looked over to see Asia with tears in her eyes.

Freed: What the hell? Asia, what are you doing here? Are you done creating the barrier already? He asks with a serious tone.

(Yn)'s thought: So she was casting the barrier that Nova sensed. He thought with a serious look.

Asia: Don't do this. She said with tears in her eyes.

Freed: Oh, that's right. You're a newbie. Well, then I guess it's time you learned. He said with his creepy smile.

He points his sword at me and his gun at Issei.

Freed: This is what the job is, my dear. We dispose of unfortunate people who have been bewitcht by the evil devils. He said with a smirk.

Asia then gasped and then looked at the two of us.

Asia: No, it can't be. She said with a sad tone.

Issei: Asia, I... He said with guilt.

(Yn): I'm sorry, Asia. He said with guilt.

Freed seemed confused and looked at us then back at her.

Freed: What's going on? Do you all know each other? He asked with a confused look.

Asia: Issei, (Yn), why are you two here? She said with an upset tone.

Issei sighed and the looked at the ground.

Issei: I'm a devil, Asia. He said with a defeated look.

(Yn): I am as well. I'm so sorry, Asia. He said with guilt.

Asia: No, it can't be true. She said in shock.

(Yn): We didn't want to lie to you, I swear. Please, forgive us, Asia. He said with guilt.

Asia: Oh, heavens, no. She said with tears in her eyes.

Freed: Not that this isn't heartwarming, but you and your friends here have no business being together. The fallen angels have strictly forbidden contact between our kind and theirs. Have you forgotten that already? He said with his creepy smile.

(Yn)'s thought: Wait, the fallen angels? Why does it matter what they say if he's with the church? He thought in confusion.

Freed: Now, should we do what we came here to do? He says with his creepy smile.

He puts the sword against your back and the gun against the back of Issei's head.

Freed: Not that it matters much, but I hope you've said your prayers! He said with his smile.

He was about to strike both of you down, but before he could pull the trigger, Asia stops him by getting in between you guys and Freed.

(Yn): Asia, no! Don't do this! He said in shock.

Freed: You've got to be kidding me with this. He said with a scowl.

Asia: Please don't. I beg you for mercy. Forgive their sons and let them go. She said with tears running down her face.

Freed: Those things aren't people, they are devils. He said with an annoyed look.

(Yn): Well, we didn't start out like this. He said with a determined look.

Asia: It doesn't matter what they are. There's goodness in them. I know that's true. You can't just kill them. How can you think that the father would approve. She said with a determined look.

Freed: I'm done with this bullshit!! He said as he knocks her out of the way.

(Yn): Don't you dare touch her!! You are no priest!! He said with an annoyed scowl.

Freed: I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!! He shouts with a devilish scowl.

Freed the shoots you in the chest with his gun, and you fall down, unconscious.

Issei and Asia: (YN)!!! They shout in shock.

Freed: What's the matter with you?! Have you lost you fucking mind?! Are there maggots growing in that stupid head of yours?! He shouts at Asia.

Freed then grabs her face and then rips off her veil an nun outfit.

Freed: You don't deserve these garments! Y'know, the fallen angels say that I can't hurt you, but I don't give a damn about that now! He said with his creepy smile.

Freed uses his sword to hook Asia to the wall. Then he looks at Issei.

Freed: But before I do that, I need to finish you off like your friend there. He says with his creepy smirk.

He pointed his gun at Issei, but a blue pillar of light coming from your body blinded him. Issei looked over at you to see you standing up, but you had transformed into the form you used to defeat Yumma.

Freed: How are you still standing?! He asked in shock.

You said nothing as you just walked closer to him. He shot you three more times, but they all bounced off of you.

Freed: Impossible!! He exclaimed in shocked.

You walked up to Freed and grabbed him by the neck. You lifted him off the ground and he started choking.

Freed: Get your hands off of me!! I am a holy priest!! He said with anger.

(Yn): There is nothing holy about you. He said with a determined look.

You then threw him at the wall and he went right through it.

Issei: Woah. That was awesome, (Yn)! He said in awe.

You then changed back to normal and fell unconscious again.

Asia: (Yn)!! She shouted in shock.

Freed then came out from the ruble and grabbed his sword.

Freed: I'll admit that hurt a lot. I think it's time that I finish both of you off for good!! He shouted.

Freed charged at you and Issei, but before he got to you, a magic circle appeared in front of you guys and Kiba blocked his attack with his sword.

Issei: Kiba? He said in shock.

Kiba: Hey Issei. Thought you could use a hand. He said still blocking Freed's sword.

The rest of the Occult Research Club then came out of the magic circle.

Akeno: Oh, what a mess. She said in disgust.

Koneko: An exorcist. She said with a blank expression.

Issei: Thank goodness you guys are here. He said with a relieved smile.

Freed: Hell yeah! More devils for me to slaughter into little pieces! He said with his creepy smile.

Kiba: Sorry to disappoint you, but he's one of us. He said with a neutral look.

Freed: Oh, I'm far from disappointed. Trust me. So, who's the leader of this little brigade of scumbags? He asked with his creepy smile

Kiba: That's quite a mouth you've got for a priest. He said with a neutral look.

Freed: I don't care about that. Hunting your kind is my only concern. I did quite a number on his friend over there. He said with a devilish smirk.

They all looked over at you, and they all gasped. Koneko and Akeno ran over to you. While Kiba stood his ground, looking at Freed.

Akeno: (Yn), wake up. She said worryingly.

Koneko: Please, wake up. She said worryingly.

Rias: You dare mess with the house of Gremory? She said with a serious tone.

Freed: So what if I do? My only goal is to wipe devils off the face of the Earth! He said with his creepy smile.

Rias then blasted Freed with a black and red energy wave and he fell backward.

Freed: You bitch. He said with an angry look.

Rias: No one hurts one of my servants and gets away with it. She said with a serious tone.

Issei: I'm sorry that I failed you, president. (Yn) got hurt because of me. He said with a sad look.

Rias: Don't beat yourself up, Issei. (Yn) called me and told me that something was wrong, so we came over as fast as we could, but we couldn't get in because of the barrier that disappeared a moment ago. She said in a forgiving tone.

When freed said this, he look at Asia on the ground and started kicking her.

Freed: You wee supposed to complete the barrier you little bitch!! He said with an angry tone.

Issei: No, don't hurt her!! He said with shock.

Rias: Oh, she did complete the barrier, but a pillar of light broke through it and we were able to enter. Now that we are here, it's time to end this right now. She said in a serious tone.

Freed: Well, shit. Big red here might be a problem. I may need some backup. He said nervously.

Koneko then picks up a couch to throw at him, but she smells something before she can.

Koneko: Fallen angels are here. She said with a neutral look.

Freed: Well, well, perfect timing! Hope you guys are hungry cause light spears are on the menu! He said with his creepy smirk.

Akeno: What's the plan, Rias? She asked with a serious look.

Rias: Right now we just need to get Issei and (Yn) out of here. Kiba  you carry Issei, and Koneko, you get (Yn). Akeno, you prepare the jump. She said with a serious look.

Akeno: Yes, president. She said as she created a magic circle.

Koneko then threw the couch she was holding at Freed, but he cut right through it with his sword.

Koneko then picked you up while you were unconscious an Akeno picked up Issei.

Issei: Wait, what about Asia? We can't just leave her here. He said with a serious look.

Rias: I'm sorry, but only members of my household can make the jump with this magic circle. She said with a neutral look.

Issei: No, wait! Stop! I won't leave her! Asia!! He said reaching his hand out to her.

Asia: Go on Issei. I'll see you soon. I promise. And make sure that (Yn) will be okay. She says with tears in her eyes.

You then open you eyes slightly and see her smiling with tears on her face.

(Yn)'s thought: Don't worry Asia, we'll save you. I promise. He thought as he closed his eyes again.

-End chapter-

(An: I hope you all enjoyed this longer chapter. Will you be able to rescue Asia from Freed and the Fallen angels? And what's with the mysterious form you keep transforming into. Find out next time)

Thanks for reading, and as always, have a great day everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 14.1K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
21.7K 738 12
A third year student transfers to Kuoh Academy from Tokyo, and already diminishes his reputation to befriend the most perverted and unpopular boys in...
18.8K 341 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
1.2K 42 18
Reincarnation, you wonder what the reason you're here is when you sit in school, living something almost like your old life. The only difference is f...