Sweet Sense (Alastor x Reader)

By livinghostgrl

It was a tense night in hell, there was something wrong. Everyone knew it, but they didn't know where it was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Alternative Endings
A/N

Chapter 36

9.4K 389 518
By livinghostgrl

After Charlie came back she walked into the lobby to see Al and Alastor talking, well, more like beginning a conversation.

Being the kind demon she is, she turned around and left to go find Vaggie. She wasn't about to barge in and ruin what peace they had, or peace they were beginning to lose..

"I'm only asking, what did you tell her?" Alastor asked, his smile tight.

Al sighed, for what seemed like the millionth time. "Shouldn't we talk about this somewhere more private?" The human raised a hand to gesture around him. "Not the fucking lobby?"

Alastor pushed his head back quickly, in surprise by his own selfs words. Did he just curse?

The Radio Demon pursed his lips in disgust.

She tainted his language.

Alastor nodded and snapped his fingers, appearing in his office. There was a big wooden desk at the back, an office chair behind it and a small chair in front of the desk.

Book shelves were beside the desk along with file cabinets.

Two windows were on the left side of the room, red light leaking in.

Al took a deep breath.

It smelled like blood and deer..

Alastor waltzed around the desk and sat in his chair, crossing his legs and looking at Al. "Need an invitation?" He smirked at the human.

Al rolled his eyes and sat down in front of the deer, hands folded on his lap.

"So, what did you tell Y/N about my mother?" Alastor asked, in honesty he was losing patience fast but he wouldn't lose his cool for a mortal. Even if it's himself.

"Our mother." Al corrected while glaring at the deer.

"Yes, our mother. What did you tell Y/N about her?"

Al grumbled and said, "I didn't tell her our whole life story, just how mother died. That we killed her." His heart aching at the last sentence.

Alastor let out a white noise and twitched. Why would he tell her that of all things? The Radio Demons thoughts flew out of his mouth.

"Why did you tell her that? Did she force you to?"

Al's eyes widened, he was offended. "Force me? I'll have you know that that little lady mentally helped me so much on Earth, and her actions followed into Hell.

She cares for me, despite having so many things on her plate! I don't even deserve her love nor worry!

I TRUST HER ENOUGH TO TELL HER THINGS, THINGS LIKE THIS! BECAUSE IT'S MY DEBT TO!

IT'S A WAY OF BECOMING CLOSER! TELLING EACH OTHER THINGS! PERSONAL THINGS!

DON'T YOU THINK MY GUILT HAS EATEN AWAY AT ME ALREADY?! I SHOULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF FOR HOW I TALKED TO Y/N! MORE SO OF HOW I STABBED HER! ALL BECAUSE I COULDN'T DEAL WITH SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS HEARTBREAK!"

Al had his hands clenched into fists at his side. He wanted to cry, but he held himself back to. Like always, he should just smile.

// FLASHBACK //

"You worry me severely, you know that Al?" You said, laying down on the warm grass.

A sunlight cascaded from the clouds. Trees were surrounding you both, blocking out the outside world. Just you, and Al.

Also the fresh corpse a couple of feet away from you.

Al laughed wholeheartedly. "My, what have I done to earn your worry?" He smiled, putting down his bloody knife and taking a seat next to you.

"You smile too much." You bluntly spoke.

Sitting up, you looked to your left, seeing a kind of surprised expression on the humans face.

"Don't you ever feel like screaming? Breaking that mask you hide behind?" You tilted your head at Al. "Or just, crying?"

The male turned his head away from you, looking at the green pelt below him.

It was silent for a moment.

"My father said once that men don't cry, and ever since after that, if I had cried one single time he'd.." Al stopped himself.

What is doing? Why is he just opening up to so easily? It's only been 4 months.

Only?

The human took a deep breath and continued. "He'd lock me in the basement. Where we did satanic rituals."

Your eyes widened. What kind of shitty father does that?

Quickly, Al turned to you with a big smile. It made you slightly sick, to see him smile through pain.

"Don't do that. Don't ever do that." You softly said, fixating your gaze on the male. "True men cry. They show emotion."

You hesitantly raised a hand and rested it on his shoulder.

Your eyes stared at each other, green against e/c.

"That mask isn't you, Al."

// FLASHBACK OVER //

Al takes your words to heart, he always does.

But right now is no time to cry.

The human looked up to see Alastor throwing his head back and letting out a static sound.

"Why must you two be so alike? It's infuriating.." He mumbled. "Shouting at me, who do you two think you are?.."

"I'm deeply sorry, sir. I didn't mean to burst like that." Al bit the inside of his cheek.

Alastor waved his hand at the human, he'd heard enough already. "No, no, I see. Just get out of my office before I'm forced to hear more about your deep love for my colleague."

Al nodded and walked to the office door, but before leaving he turned back to The Radio Demon with a sly smirk.

"You mean our deep love for Y/N."

"Out."

——————

As soon as Al reached his hotel room, his back slid against the door. His hands reached up to his face and under his glasses, where the tears spilled out.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Al sobbed into the emptiness of the room.

All he wanted in that solemn moment was your warmth, the warmth that was identical to that of his mother's.

Al wanted you to run your hand through his hair and hug him as you whisper he's okay. That he's strong enough to get through this, strong enough to heal.

If only he hadn't pushed you away.

———————-

HELLO! Author-Chan here! Again...

Hope you liked this chapter and in the future I will be posting 2 chapters at a time.

Probably not because I'm not the patient type but I will certainly try!

Anyway, one of you has asked me to do a skit of a meme with Alastor and Vox.

So here it is!

Credits to @kissmebillie for the idea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 389 18
(Y/n) was killed in a horrific accident that ended in his life being taken and his soul being sent to be judged. When judged God had allowed him to...
295K 9.9K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
114K 4.1K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
37.8K 1.1K 36
You were still learning how to be independent despite your. Conditions and limitations. But what happens when you return home one day in the hopes of...