Chapter 3

// 3rd Person POV //

It had been 2 years since Y/N arrived in hell, it had been clear from the start she was a powerful demon. One to fear, also.

Y/N wasn't an average looking demon. She had h/c hair that blended into black at the tips. Smooth pale skin that was almost a light purple shade. Deep blood red eyes, the white that was supposed to be there was now a perfect shade of yellow.
But, most importantly. She was a wolf demon. Soft ears were present on top of her head the same color as her hair. Also, a tail the same color. They gave her amazing hearing and smelling abilities.

Y/N wore a dress shirt that was a dark f/c. Over it was a f/c tuxedo with a black bow, she also wore black pants.
And, f/c gloves.

Y/N was known as The Heartless Huntress, for her cold persona she showed where ever she went or when she mercilessly killed others. How she never smiled, nor showed an emotion of joy.

Y/N had taken most territory of Hell, not a great deal of it. But, enough for her. Territory didn't matter much to her, being feared was way better.

After alot of training, Y/N was able to control her 'powers' per say. She used them durning her late night killings. Using them to do her bidding.

Today, was like any other day; Walking around Hell, watching others avoid eye contact with Y/N. Cross the street to prevent walking past her. They learned the hard way to not talk with her, or interfere with her daily stroll.

// Y/N POV //

I walked down the sidewalk and past alleyways. Seeing how people cowered away from me with fearful faces. I had my arms crossed beneath my chest, my head was tilted slight upwards to see the red sky. I carefully examined the pentigram that hung in the air.

Is there a way to.. Break it..?

I didn't have to worry about running into someone, demons went out of their way to not be near me. I sighed and brung my head back down.

I was looking around the streets till I came upon something.

A hotel?

I turned my head to the right, in the direction of the hotel. I raised an eyebrow at it. It was the one hotel that The Princess of Hell was talking about on 666 news. The hotel that could redeem a demon.

Bullshit.

A sudden thought crossed my mind. And my eyes lit up in amusement.

My ears that were perched ontop of my head twitched slightly, but I ignored it.

I walked over to the doors of 'The Happy Hotel', my tail swishing behind me.

Once I got to the doors I contemplated on knocking, before I shook my head. I opened the door and walked inside without another thought. The hotel seemed a little dingy from the inside, not at all what I was expecting.

Thought it would be more cheerful.

There was a welcome banner on the front desk but it had fallen. Some balloons around the front desk had deflated as well. The hotel was filled with a depressive aura.

Oh right, The Princess got into a fistfight with Katie Killjoy.

After Charlie's whole song, I think she was a bit on the soft side.

I walked up to the front desk, ringing the little bell that was seated there.

Silence.

I gave out an irritated huff, turning around to leave. But then I abruptly stopped when I saw the figures on the couch.