Chapter 19

( This font is what you are saying in your mind. )

You pushed open the door to your bedroom and stepped outside, into the dark hallway of your home.

The door to your room closed as you walked down the hall, hands in pockets while slouching. You grumbled as you walked down the stairs, out of just plain tiredness.

"Well, well, well! Look at the singing beauty entering the living room in such a graceful manner!"

You flinched in surprise to the sudden yell and tripped on the last step of the stairs, getting a face full of floor. Someone away from you gasped and ran over to you. "You scared her!" The voice that ran to you said, the demon sounded female and awfully familiar.

A hand rested on your shoulder, it was a small and soft hand from what you felt through your suit jacket.

"Oh, she will be fine." The male voice replied.

You lifted your head and propped yourself on your elbows, just enough to peer up at the demons that entered your home.

"Isn't that right, dog?" Your red eyes switched over to the male voice that startled you.

"Yes, I'm quite fine," You paused and stood up, slapping away the females hand that rested on your shoulder. "Alastor." You growled and glared up at the deer.

Charlie, the female voice you found familiar, smiled at the both of you nervously. The Princess of Hell jumped in front of you and started anxiously talking.

"So, Y/N! Sorry for Alastor scaring you and us coming in unannounced- lovely house by the way- but we are here to get information about your performance tonight!"

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and looked around Charlie, to Alastor. "Why does he have to be here?" You sneered.

"Oh. Heh, well he is helping out with the hotel so.." Charlie replied with slight hesitation, dragging out the 'so'. You huffed and turned your head away, looking into the kitchen.

You saw a half empty pot of jambalaya on the stove.

Your eyes widened.

Al.

"I'll be right back." You said quickly and turned toward the dark stairs. A claw grabbed your arm before you could take a step, you looked up at the demon dressed in red.

"Why off in such a hurry, dear?" Alastor grinned down at you.

This guy is seriously pissing me off.

You tried to pull your arm back but Alastor wouldn't let go, if anything his grip became tighter. He just won't quit will he? Such a persistent bastard he is.

"Let me go."

I need to get to Al.

"What are you hiding, Y/N?"

They'll sense him.

"I said let me go."

I have to save him.

"Aw, but where's the entertainment in that, dog?"

I need to save him.

"Fucking move!"

You yelled and kicked Alastor, right where the sun doesn't shine. (Or has ever shined..) The deer demon dropped to the ground in pain and confusion. He has never been hit like that before. 'Why is this so painful?' He asked himself.

Charlie gasped and froze in shock while you bolted up the stairs, you took a left and ran down the hallway and into Al's room.

A yelp could be heard from a lump in the red covers and Al sat upright in his bed quickly. "Huh, what- what happened Y/N-?" You jumped on the bed and held a hand over his mouth.

Footsteps could be heard out in the hall, 2 pairs of feet.

You felt Al's face get warm under your palm, which made you glare at him. Then, you raised your index finger and pressed it against your lips. Al nodded slowly.

After a deep breath you snapped your fingers, making Al invisible to the demon and human eye.

The second you snapped your fingers, the door to the room swung open. You were awkwardly laying on the bed in a spider position, you quickly let your hand drop into the covers.

Al got out of his bed and stood in the corner by his closet. He bit his bottom lip in fear.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Charlie asked as she stood in the doorway. You glanced around the room quickly, looking for some type of excuse.

Alastor waltzed over to your figure and stood on the right side of the bed. "Now, answer me." His voice became filled with static. "What are you hiding?" You gulped quietly.

Al looked over to you, and in a panic he ran over to the bedside that was on your right and leaned into your h/c wolf ear.

"Just give me up, dear. It's alright." Al whispered.

"So? What is it that your hiding?" Alastor asked harshly. You heard Al whisper pleads of turning him in into your ear and saw Alastor smile impatiently down at you.

"I left my sex toy on."

Alastor's and Al's eyes went wide, Charlie walked out of the room with a red face. Your head turned to Alastor as you held your best poker face.

You held a look in your eyes that said 'Do you need to know more?' Which Alastor did not. Al, well, he was still processing what you just said.

"O-oh." Was all Alastor could let out before he walked out of the room, tripping over his feet and such. The deer demon glanced at you once more, with a suspicious look this time.

"It's a vibrator also-" You got cut off by the door slamming shut, the one slamming it being a very flustered Alastor.

A sigh escaped your mouth and you looked over to Al, he hid his face in his hands as he blushed.

You let out an amused sigh and put a hand on his forearm, the human looked up at you from the contact.

"Don't get any funny ideas, I said that so they could leave us alone." You hissed.

Al's face flushed a bright red and he stood up. "F-FUNNY IDEAS?!?" Al screamed. You shook your head. "God, your such a softie." You commented. Al suddenly stopped blushing and he put his hands on his hips.

You tilted your head and confusion, which made your wolf ears flop to one side. Al smirked and lifted his pale hands, gently grabbing your ears.

Your eyes widened, making Al's smirk turn in grin. Red enveloped your face as Al rubbed your ears softly with his hand. "Who's the softie now?" Al teased.

You pushed the human away and raced for the door before stopping. "Don't leave this room, okay? It may not be safe enough." You said after you cleared your throat awkwardly. Al gave you a hum of agreement.

With sighing you open the door and shut it behind you.

As soon as you went outside you saw Alastor and Charlie waiting by the wall for you.

"Come on, I'll tell you about the song."