Chapter 14

You slammed the door open as you stomped back into the house Al was staying in.

Al flinched and almost dropped the spoon that he held, he was cooking jambalaya in the kitchen. The male peeked his head around the corner and saw you in the living room, fuming.

Your eyes were black but no darkness leaked out. "That," You paused looking for a swear word "Tampon Shitter!" You yelled and kicked a near by nightstand.

Al sweated nervously and walked over to you. "Are you alright, dear?" Al asked slowly. You turned your head toward the human, with an angered look. "No, I'm not alright, Al!" You bit back.

"What happened?" He asked. You threw yourself onto your f/c couch and sighed heavily. "Fucking Lucifer wants me to sing, and if things couldn't get worse - I have to do it in front of millions of demons now!" You growled. "And I have no say in it!"

Al was bewildered "You sing?" You nodded your head. "I never took you for a canary, dear." (In the 1920s and 1930s a 'Canary' wasn't a bird it was a female singer.)

You shook your head. "No one does!" Al gave confused look. "That's a good thing!" You said and sunk in the couch.

Al sat next to you. "When is he coming?" You grunted and crossed your arms. "In two days."

Al smiled brightly and grabbed your arm, hoisting you off the couch as he stood up. "Then we better figure out a song for you to sing!" Al beamed. Your eyes widened, you didn't want to sing! Didn't your mood make that clear? And what's with the sudden contact with Al?

Al dragged you to your phone, which was on the marble island. He let go of your arm and grabbed your phone, Al then paused. "Uhm," Al turned to you. "How do you work this thing?" 

You sighed once again and took the phone out of his hands. You searched through your music, trying to find a decent song. Al looked over your shoulder and watched you silently.

"That one!" Al practically shrieked in your ear. He held his thin finger above a song. It was called I Can't Decide by Scissors Sisters.

You smelled a smoky scent and your ears perked up. "Al, your stuff is burning." You bluntly said and watched Al race to the kitchen.

You sighed and brung your head back down to your phone. You clicked on the song Al had chosen and played it, the music filling the quiet living room. You moved your lips along to the lyrics, imprinting the beat in your mind.

Shortly the song ended, the music coming to an end. You stared at your phone for a moment.

I guess this song will do, it is kind of ironic if you really think about it. You decided that you will sing this when the grand reopening happens. You squinted your eyes at nothing. Lucifer is a wildcard, isn't he?

"Dinner's ready!" Al yelled.

You saw the familiar brown headed murderer come to the dining room and set two bowls of food on the table. You followed him and sat in the chair across from Al. He soon sat after getting some silverware.

You both ate in a comfortable silence.

// Small TimeSkip //

Al got up from his chair and walked over to you, grabbing your bowl and walking over to the kitchen. You yawned and got up, you poked your head in the kitchen and saw Al putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

The male turned to you with a tired smile, you waved your hand and spoke "Come on, I'll show you to your room." You walked up the stairs that was next to the dining room, and took a left, showing multiple doors that lined a dark hall.

You pointed to the 3rd door on the right. "That will be the room your staying in, it has a bathroom so don't go wandering." You said.

Al nodded and walked to the dark red door, twisting the doorknob and stepped inside. "It's beautiful, dear." Al commented as his eyes trailed around the room in awe. You shrugged "It's okay." You walked over the Al's door and looked into his green eyes. "I'm in the room right across from you, alright?"

"Alright." Al said and smiled down at you. You sighed and walked to your room, twisting the doorknob and walked inside. "Goodnight!-" Was the last thing you heard before you slammed the door shut.

You trudged over to the side of your bed and snapped your fingers, your body glowed for a moment and changed, your suit disappearing and turning into a f/c night gown that fell at your thighs. 

You flopped down on your bed and buried yourself underneath your f/c sheets, feeling warth consume you. A satisfied groan escaped your lips as your head rested comfortably your soft pillow. 

You turned on your side and watched the window that was beside your bed, red moonlight leaked in from the curtains being slightly pushed aside.

Your bed had black sheets with a f/c comforter, and soft f/c pillows. (The picture below is your bedroom, just change the colors if you want.)

Another tired yawn escaped your mouth, your eyelids starting to get heavier

Another tired yawn escaped your mouth, your eyelids starting to get heavier. You felt sleep slowly ease you, turning your body numb and making your world get darker. It was comforting, the best comfort Hell could offer. Your breathing was a steady pace as you hugged the f/c sheets tighter around your figure.

"Goodnight, Al."

(Sorry for the short chapter guys! It's currently almost 4 AM for me, and I have gotten no sleep!

Writers block is creeping up on me also.

I try to make a chapter every night before falling asleep, which makes me stay up until 1 AM but it's fine because it's for you guys! Heh..

Thank you so much for reading me story and comment if you want and vote if you please too!

Have a good day - or night -!)