Chapter 33

(The guy being yelled at is Human James! You know the others. Also, I drew this! Please watch it! For chaotic purposes..

If they found out about James...)

You walked into a small casino, your feet tapping the ground silently.

Some demons glanced at you and had to do a double take, what where you doing in a shamble like this?

You sat down at a table that had big neon lights above it saying-

'BlackJack'

"Deal me in." You said bluntly. The reptile demon that held the cards, shakily put 1 card for each demon that sat at the table.

One demon that was on your left gulped and held his card in his hands, turning to his friend. "S-she's here, The Heartless Huntress is here.."

You sent a sharp glare at the male, warning him to be careful of what he said next. He undoubtedly acted like a high school boy.

"I know! Be quiet, Gerald!" His friend shushed him and whispered. Gerald, a dog demon whimpered and sunk in his stool.

"How much are you betting?" The dealer asked. You raised a gloved hand and watched everyone in the building flinch, but you only snapped your fingers and a bank roll appeared in the middle of the table.

The game started and a round had passed, you and a another demon had tied. No one won.

It was the second round, mid-game, and a moth demon was brave enough to speak up.

"Hey, Heartless Huntress, right?" She said. You lifted your head to look at her. "What're you doing here? I thought you would be at the,"

"Hazbin Hotel."

Hazbin? Oh, yeah. Hazbin. Alastor was so creative to change it, and Charlie being a naive girl didn't mind it.

Despite Hazbin meaning a pointless, washed up, and unsuccessful person or thing.

You cocked your head to the side. "Why would you think I would be there?" You asked somewhat curious.

She laughed, like you were joking but she soon stopped when you glared at her. "Oh. Uhm, because there has been a rumor that you are keeping a human there.."

You froze. Of course, you only killed 2 demons when Al decided to show himself. The rest of the audience got out. Who knows how many demons there were, and saw him.

Probably hundreds.

"Where did you hear that?." You glanced down at your cards.

The moth smirked. "So it is true?" She chuckled. "Good, they're worth a lot. I could pay off all my debt with a fully grown one."

You growled at that. As if Al could possibly be taken from you, you were a feared overlord. No way in Hell was anyone going to stop you from protecting him.

Even if he didn't want your protection.

"I'd hold your tongue if I were you.." The dealer said as he handed you another card.

You hummed, grabbing your cards together and looking them over.

As the dealer went around checking players cards, the moth spoke up again.

"Wolffy?"

You grunted, irritated by the nickname and glanced at her.

"I don't know if you know but.." she dragged out the 'but'. "Another well-known demon arrived at the hotel when you disappeared."