Chapter 5

// 2nd person POV //

The words of the Radio Demon rung in your ears.

He was hiding something. You thought.

There was something behind his words that you didn't like. There was no way that all your devolped hatred for each other can just be washed away, right?

You were sitting in the lounge, reading a book. When Alastor and Angel came into the room. You glanced up at them before looking back down at your book.

Alastor sat next to you, which you scooted more away. While Angel sat infront of him.

"So, tentacles?" Angel asked.

Alastor's smile never left his face as he responded "Yes, that's correct." Angel smirked "Then you must be into that kinky Hentai shit." Your eyes narrowed down at Angel in disgust. You thought Alastor was going to kill him.

"What is this Ant-Eye, you speak of?"

Yours and Angels eyes widened, stunned. Angel then started to chackle uncontrollably, you let out a disappointed sigh. Was the Radio Demon really that dense, or does he truly not know?

Angel grabbed the arm of the couch and let out a deep breath, slightly wheezing. "You.. HaH, don't know what Hentai is?" Alastor shook his head. A smile snaked it's way up to Angels mouth. He leaned forward and whispered something in Alastor's ear.

You could tell Angel told him the truth by the way Alastor's smile thinned and his eyes glowed more darker. Angel leaned back into the couch "Yeah, that's it basically." Angels eyes trailed to your figure. His eyes lit up.

Please, Lucifer no. You thought.

"Hey, how about taking up my offer? It still stands~" Angel purred. You frowned "No. And aren't you gay?" He leaned toward your face, noses almost touching. "That doesn't mean I can't fuck some good pussy every now and then.~" You flicked his forehead "I said no." You replied with an irritated tone.

Angel pouted and slouched in his seat "Fine. But your missing out."

You stood up, both males looked at you in curiosity. "I may not want your services." You paused and looked at Alastor "But, Alastor would." Alastor glared at you, his eye twitching. You saw a big smile spread on Angels face and his eyes seemed to turn to hearts as he stared at Alastor.

You brung your arm up, "Toodles." And snapped your fingers. Disappearing.

You arrived in an alleyway, trash covering the cold ground as stains of Lucifer knows what was rested on the walls. You sniffed the air and smelt drugs, of all kind. You shook your head, the scent tickling your nose.

It was Friday, almost getting close to nighttime, and the night is when you went on your killing sprees.

You walked out of the alleyway and into the streets, most demons hadn't noticed your presence so they didn't flee in fear. You brung a hand up and ran it through your hair, sighing. You continued to walk along the streets, bored, but suddenly a sweet tune filled your ears.

You swivled your head and saw a bar to your left, through the window you could see a small woman with dark eyes. She was on the stage singing, your eyes softed and you walked into the bar, the bell ringing as you opened the door.

The bar was filled with a smooth maroon color, jazz music filling it to the brim. Your eyes shined in contentment, you had hoped for something that would entertain you so you could forget what happened this morning. All of it.

You lifted your feet and walked to the bar, sitting on one of the stools. The bartender turned toward you but stopped in his tracks, fear shook him, you blankly stared at his eyes. You pushed your index finger to your lips.