Fatal Obsession (BxB)

由 BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... 更多

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner

6.2K 239 212
由 BxBsAreMyThing

Sorry for the late update, I hope you all enjoyyyyyyy!!!

••••••••

With a nervous grip of my teeth on my bottom lip, I carefully stared at my reflection in my bathroom mirror and lifted the white eyeliner to my jaw.

With one stroke, I drew a line from the corner of my mouth, down to my collarbone, and then did the same to the other side. Again, I raised the white eyeliner to my face and drew a couple of lines from my cheeks down to my neck, and then drew a pair of symmetrical lines from my cheekbones down to just underneath my ears.

"Okay," I mumbled as I picked up my freshly sharpened pocketknife that I'd set right beside my sink's faucet. "Carefully...don't want to kill myself this time. Just want some scars," I whispered, bracing myself as I slowly pressed the blade against my cheekbone, the sharp knife immediately causing a drop of blood to stream down my face.

"Carefully, Cameron...Careful..."

I cautiously dragged the blade against my skin and winced as my hand twitched and caused the blade to cut a bit deeper into my skin. Nevertheless, I continued to drag the knife across my face for Cooper.

Buzzz! Buzzz! Buzzz!

The abrupt buzzing of my phone caused me to gasp and jump out of skin, and I dropped my pocketknife into my sink with a fairly loud clank as I snatched my phone off the counter, and answered the call I was getting.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Cameron..."

"...Giorgi...what's going on?"

"I don't know. I just had a gut feeling that I should call you. What are you doing? It feels like something bad is happening."

"Oh? Well, n-nothing, really. I'm just at home...playing around with makeup," I lied.

"Oh...I thought you'd be with Cooper. What's up? Did you guys fight or something?"

"No, no, we're fine. I'm just playing around with my makeup, that's all.... But...Cooper said we shouldn't talk to each other anymore, Giorgi. He thinks you're an irrelevant detail in our story. He'd yell at you if he found out you called me," I mentioned, glancing out of my bathroom and to the front door.

"I know but I feel really bad and I want to apologize," he said softly. "Cameron, I promise I won't touch you. Can we please meet up?"

"Oh..." I mumbled, nibbling on my thumb knuckle. "When...?"

"Are you doing anything right now? I just, I feel horrible and I can't stand the fact that I lost control and treated you the way I did."

"It's... I dunno... I-I'm nervous," I thought aloud. "Um..."

"You don't have to forgive me right away, Cam. I just want to apologize to your face," Giorgi said yearningly.

"Mmmmm," I whined. I'd have to wash and redo my lines~. Ughhhh. "Where do you want to meet at?"

Birds chirped loudly as I stepped out of my car and looked around the park, spotting Giorgi sitting on a bench with his head dropped backwards.

A swarm of butterflies ran through my stomach as I walked over towards him, and my hands seemed to be glued together when I sat beside him.

For a while, we sat in silence—Giorgi's head dropped back, my body trembling beside his. I felt overwhelmed by my emotions. I was excited, nervous and overjoyed to be with my brother-like friend again, but something inside me also felt afraid. Like I shouldn't have met up with Giorgi. Because Cooper was watching me and was going to yell at me for disobeying him... But I pushed that feeling of fear down before it could grow, trigger my anxiety and give me a panic attack. Cooper loved me too much to yell at me for long. Besides, he'd end up kissing or cuddling me if I started pouting. I'd be fine.

I leaned against Giorgi's shoulder; he leapt off the bench and glared at me with wide, flabbergasted eyes.

"Oh! Cameron! Jesus! I'm sorry," he apologized quickly, rushing me into his embrace. I chuckled as I hugged him back. "I was thinking about you and how bad I feel and I didn't notice when you sat beside me. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I giggled, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach as he pulled away and looked at me with rosy cheeks.

"Seriously, Cameron....I really am sorry for being rough with you. I never wanted to hurt you. I just...I thought you were really cute and I was already horny so when we started talking about handjobs I thought you wanted one, and, again, you're just so. Damn. Cute. I-I couldn't read the situation correctly," he confessed, biting the inside of his lip with a guilty expression played on his face while he swayed in place with his hands in his hoodie pocket. "I feel horrible for making you uncomfortable. And I know I probably shouldn't ask because I most likely don't deserve it but...I hope we can still be friends if not brothers anymore..." Giorgi used his fingers to make quotations around 'brothers' before burrowing his hands into his pocket again.

Subconsciously, a smile stretched over my lips and my cheeks burned as I clapped my hands over my face. "You mean you were still thinking of us as brothers when you were trying to help me?!" I gawked as I laughed. "That's so weird~!"

Giorgi chuckled a soft, awkwardly guilty laugh and he ducked his head. "I wasn't thinking anything at the time...except for touching you," he mumbled. My laughter died down and upon sobering I hummed and stared into Giorgi's eyes, wishing I could recognize the emotion that so loudly presented itself. "What are you feeling," I asked.

"Guilt."

"No, other than that. That's not what's in your eyes. I can't name it, but I can see it. You say you're guilty but...but there's something more to it," I pried, fidgeting with my jacket's zipper, slapping it back and forth from my thumb and index finger.

Giorgi shrugged and shook his head. "I dunno." He was lying.

"Yes you do. What's wrong?"

"Cameron—"

"Giorgi, I won't leave this park until you tell me."

He still remained silent, staring at the ground beneath his feet.

"Hyung~," I whined, slouching into the bench.

Giorgi twitched and turned away from me a bit, and I frowned as I leaned into him, my hands between my thighs, clasping the bench as I slanted forward.

"Stop," he said, his voice deeper and husky as his eyes seemed to show that unnameable emotion even more. He began walking away from me. "I'm sorry. But I think I need to le—"

"Giorgi, don't leave me," I mewled as I coiled my pinky around his. He froze where he was, but didn't face me. "Tell me what you're feeling. I can help if you tell m—"

Giorgi pressed his lips against mine and squeezed me in a tight hug so fast, I hadn't noticed when he first moved. His lips were slightly chapped, but his kiss was soft and meaningful. Slowly, he licked my bottom lip and encased it between his own, sucking on it and gently nibbling, and before I could even fully understand what was happening or why, Giorgi's and my tongues were dancing slowly together, our breaths and saliva mixing in a calm groove.

After a quick moment, Giorgi began pulling back, but I was addicted to the warm, wet, pink mint leaf that was his tongue. I leaned into him and kissed him for a short while longer before pulling away, gathering my thoughts and feelings, and having it all scattered again when Giorgi replaced his tongue into my mouth and sucked on mine.

"Mmmm— A-ah...," I moaned as I accidentally leaked a bit of pre-cum in my pants. "I'm sorry..." That's so embarrassing... We were just kissing for a few minutes...

He smiled and shook his head as he looked down at my crotch and ran his fingers over my damp bulge. "Don't be," he said as pressed his lips against mine again. "Don't ever apologize for doing something so sexy, Cameron..."

That's it! The emotion in his eyes, it wasn't guilt. It wasn't sadness or anything of the sort. It was greed. Hunger. Lust.

"Giorgi, if we're going to be brothers again we can't keep kissing like this," I breathed as he licked my lips as if they were his favorite ice cream. "We'll be step-brothers, baby," he chuckled.

"Why can't we just kiss as friends?"

"Because I can't just be your friend. You mean too much. You're more to me than just a friend. Plus, I don't want to lose my brand new little brother."

"Mmm," I moaned as he softly grabbed my throat and tilted my head back a bit, pushing his tongue down my throat.

I found it a bit...odd that Giorgi had an incest-fetish...but I was the last to judge or belittle him.

Jackson was the first person I'd ever crushed on and he was my mom's boyfriend. My stepdad. He'd been around since I was ten. And every night after he saved me from my suicide attempt, I'd beg him to sleep in my room with me just so that I could smell him, knowing full well that it'd make me erect. And I'd have dreams of him kissing me the way Giorgi was. Instead of kissing my lips, though, Jackson would notice my erections and kiss my cheeks and forehead only, while rambling about how my mother would kick him out if she ever saw how fast I got hard whenever he and I were in my bed together.

Jackson was my first dream guy, and the day he forced me to realize that we could never get together—even though we weren't related but because we were step-family—I tried to kill myself again. And my mother kicked him out. It was my fault. He'd rushed me to the hospital again and my mother only heard a chopped up, horrible misinterpretation of the story: "Jackson said I should give up."

Present time, I still didn't know where he was. I missed him everyday. But Cooper and Giorgi were two incredible, kindhearted, tall, muscular, and amazing distractions. And if Giorgi had an incest-fetish, I couldn't care less. He was an only child, I wasn't his actual brother and our parents weren't married. No harm was being done.

"Wanna grab some food? I'll buy," Giorgi offered, tugging on my lips slowly. I nodded as I pulled away, and wiped a bit of saliva from below my lips with a finger while leading him over to my car.

After an hour or so of hanging out and making out with Giorgi, I went home and rushed to take a shower before I could run into Cooper. As I started to take off my clothes, I heard a knock at my front door. With my shirt already off, I wrapped my towel around my scarred torso and answered my door, frowning deeply upon seeing who was at my door.

"What do you want? Cooper's not here," I said, leaning my head against my door.

"Yes he is. I know he is. I saw him come in here, like, thirty minutes ago," Erin griped. "Let me come in."

"Excuse me?"

"Let me come in and look for him. Open your door."

"No. I don't like you and you don't like me. You're not welcome in my apartment," I said simply with a shrug.

"COOPER! COO-COO BIRD, BABY?!" She screamed. "I'M GOING TO THE STORE! DO YOU WANT ANYTHI—"

"He's not here!" I told her as calmly as I could. If Giorgi hadn't filled me with so much serotonin with his amazing, minty, very skilled tongue, I'd probably yell at her or slam the door in her face. But—

"COOPER! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! COME OUT AND TALK TO ME RIGHT N—"

"HE'S NOT HERE!" I screamed at her before throwing my door shut with a loud BANG! "God! I just want to shower!" I grumbled as I stomped back into my bathroom.

After washing all of Giorgi's scent off of me, I stepped out of my bathroom and nearly had a heart attack. "Cooper! What are you doing," I asked, chuckling as my heart beat thumped quickly.

My best friend stayed silent for a while as he sat on my couch and shrugged. "Missed you... And I have a question for you..."

Silently, I gulped. He couldn't have possibly known that I was with Giorgi. He couldn't... No. Even if he did, everything was fine. It'd be a quick lecture about staying away from him and then we'd cuddle and watch a movie.

"Did Giorgi call you today?"

I stiffened at the question. How did Cooper know?!

"Yes. He did," I answered.

"Was he asking to meet up with you to apologize?"

I hesitantly nodded.

"So you knew the entire time about the seven o'clock dinner?" Cooper sighed, resting his head against his propped up fist.

What? Dinner?

"Tch! He told me told me to keep it a surprise for you but you're already getting ready for it," Cooper said, spoiling my supposed surprise.

"Oh..." I mumbled, silently cheering that I wasn't caught sneaking around with Giorgi after promising Cooper that I wouldn't talk to him anymore. "Well, u-um, Erin came by for you earlier."

"I know. I was in your office hiding from her."

Wh—?! In my office?! He actually was here when Erin came over?!

"She's getting under my skin, and pissing me off. I almost hit her while you gone," Cooper groaned. "She kept bugging me about how I kiss your ass and worship the ground you walk on."

"You don't do any of that. Why'd you let her say that to you?" I asked,

"Nah, I kinda do...and I enjoy doing it...but I just couldn't stand the way she said it...like it was so disgusting... So I threw her keys at her and they cut her neck," he said with a problem-solved demeanor.

"You threw her keys at her?"

"She threw them at me first when she was screaming at me for kissing your ass. I was using self defense," he said righteously, dismissively waving his hand. "But whatever. I don't want to talk about her. Tell me about your store trip. Did you get any good snacks?"

"Actually...." I fidgeted my towel, wrapping it tighter around my body. "I backed out. I didn't go through with shopping. There were too many people and I felt really anxious before I even got to the entrance."

"Awww, I'm sorry baby. But...you were gone for an hour. Where'd you go," Cooper asked.

"I just drove around to ease my nerves. Lost track of time, I guess," I said with a shrug, stiffening a bit when Cooper stood up and walked over to me. I trembled under his gaze as he stared at my lips, and flinched a bit when he raised hand and touched my chin.

"Your precious little mouth..." he started slowly, softly pinching my bottom lip. "It's bruised... I don't remember doing this to you... Who did?"

I shook my head and tried to speak, but my mouth just silently opened and closed, and I eventually stopped, knowing that I looked like a fish. After a short gulp, I stuttered: "I-I was nervous... And I, I kept biting on my...biting my lip..."

Cooper narrowed his eyes at me and clenched his jaws, and I panicked and leaned into him, nuzzling my head under his chin the way a cat would, knowing that it'd completely distract Cooper from my lips. "Are you playing kitten to distract me, Cameron," he asked, his voice sounding deep and upset. "Because if you are, it's working."

I mentally sighed, and pulled away from him, kissing his jaws. "I'm going to put go on some clothes."

"Ooh," he beamed, pulling me through my apartment and into my room. "I want to watch."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddddd!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
205K 6.3K 72
#1 in the Fatal Attraction series ⚠️Warning: 18+⚠️ Midnight, the most feared woman in the world. If she doesn't kill you she'll make you stronger. Bu...
5K 218 10
BL | OMEGAVERSE Sullivan #1 Sorin Leondias had known nothing but misery since the day he was born. Losing his parents at a young age, he was forced t...