New Beginnings

By shellyjohnscns

What do you get when you cross an ex prostituting single mother to two wayward teenage daughters who trouble... More

Prologue
Thirteen Years Later
Now or Never
How the Smith Stole Christmas
The Town With Pep
Meet the Andrews
Welcome to Riverdale High
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Working 9 to 5
Love is in the Air?
The House on the Hill
Lies and Deception
The Attack of the PTA Moms
Liberation
Let's Ride
Out of the Fire and into the Fire Again
Visible Cracks
Moving Swiftly Along
It All Falls Down
Repairing the Cracks
It's My Party, I'll Get Mad If I Want To
Suspensions and Confrontations
Never Break Up a Catfight
Tending to You
The Perfect Frame
R.I.P?
R.I.P? II
There's Only One Bed
Return of the Mack
Deadbeat Dad
Parents Night
On the Road Again
Never Felt Love Like This Before
The Morning After
A Step into the Past
Papa, Can You Hear Me?
Battle of the Bands
Change of Plans
Love, War and Tragedy
Life After Death
Declaration
First Steps
Cat's out of the Bag
Prom Night I
Prom Night II
Fox Forest
Stuck
Positive?
Under Pressure
Hospital
Facing Reality
Crashing Down
Trouble Ahead
Taking the Leap
An Announcement
An Announcement II
Modern Day Brady Brunch
The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 60

The Party and the After Party

1K 56 12
By shellyjohnscns

"Good thing we left Hog Eye to it back there." Alice pointed out with a smirk of mischief upon her face as she and FP walked up his pathway in the middle of his freshly cut bright green lawn.

They had excitedly left the Whyte Wyrm, very soon after Tommy's welcome home party came to an end, adamant to finish what they had started that day.

"Kinda feel bad though." FP admitted to her.

He unlocked his front door the second the two hit the front step, opening up his door door wide with pride before directing his glance towards her. "After you."

Alice naughtiliy poked her tongue in her cheek before sliding it across her pearly whites. Following his order, she happily waltzed into his bungalow home, the earthy tones of the decor catching her eye immediately.

It was a stark contrast to what she was expecting of his home, which was the ideal bachelor pad, filled with coolers stacked with beer, sports paraphernalia hung up onto the walls and a pool table smack middle in the living room. Instead, she was met with family photos practically scattered across the walls and mantle pieces, toys and artwork in the corner courtesy of Jellybean of course and warming fireplace just on the other side. It was a tidy and welcoming environment.

"So." She prompted, twisting around on the edge of her high heels and giving him a cocky grin. "Are we gonna do this or not?"

"You don't wanna, go into this nice and slow? Be a little romanced?"

Alice shook her head in disagreement, pursing her lips as she steps towards the smugly grinning man. "I've been horny for about, 9 hours now. I don't want any part of tonight to be slow." She stated in a husky tone before a light chuckle escaped her lips.

The two were now face to face, their bodies heating like the Sahara desert the closer they came. Their shallow breaths being felt on on another's faces before locking their ocean blue and chestnut brown eyes together finally.

"What are you waiting for?" Alice questioned in her sultry and raspy tone, gazing down at his thirst filled lips.

Without missing a beat, FP smoothed his soft fingers gracefully along each side of her waist, her sexy smirk widening as he pulled her into his broad and strengthened body. Alice's hand instantly fell onto his thick and muscular shoulders, seductively rubbing them through his leather jacket, feeling the tension just lift away from his body.

FP let his tongue flicker quickly along his plump lightly reddened lips before leaning down into her shoulder and devouring her porcelain neck, sucking onto her skin as he laid soft wet and passion filled kisses along.

Her breath fell shaky as she felt his hand slide teasingly down her right thigh, before creeping up along the inside and meeting her black lace panties. She rolled her head, releasing a mewl at his tender touch as he stroked his middle finger along the centre of the damp material, conveniently coming into direct contact with her clit through the cotton at the same time.

"How long you been wet like this?" He gushed against her skin in a husky tone, carefully sliding his fingers down her slit.

Alice giggled through her mewling. "Wouldn't you like to know."

They mutually snickered in delight as their hearts began to race and slowly became in sync.

A rush of hot blood and adrenaline corded through Alice and FP's veins and bodies as they basked in each other's heightened sexual desires and needs, forcing Alice to wrap her delicate manicured hands around his vein exposing neck, the very sight making her weak in the knees.

She met his moist lips, immediately sliding her tongue through his perfectly straightened teeth and passionately kissing him with an open mouth, which he happily reciprocated, their lips never leaving each other as she pulled him tightly into her rising chest and frame.

In a swift movement, he gripped her thighs and lifted her off the ground with such ease, a feeling of smugness gracing his sexually frustrated and grinning face as she clutched her legs around his hips, feeling more smug as he felt her mildly grind herself against his hardened member.

Slowly moving her head back, she glared down at his gushing face as he held her up with such pride. God he looked so good, she wanted nothing more than rip that checkered shirt off his chest and give him the ride of his life. "Bedroom. NOW." She panted as their lips danced ever so closely to each other.

FP didn't need to be told twice. He strengthened his hold on her as he swaggered towards his bedroom with a carnivorous glint in his eye, their lips reconnecting and continuing their primal kisses while their tongues battled for dominance.

The second FP kicked his door open, Alice shifted herself out of his embrace, and he unconsciously placed her back down to the floor.

Their struggled breaths released rapidly through their pecks as Alice practically stripped her leather jacket off her shoulders, followed by clutching the end of her shirt and pulling it over her head in hurry with FP making the same move, and vigorously unbuttoning his shirt, allowing it to drop to the floor.

He took a brief moment to just drink in her presence. Seeing Alice stood there in a very revealing black lace bra, her raven locks falling perfectly down over her chest and her sapphire blue eyes gleaming with lust, released something animalistic and rigorous within him, wanting nothing more than to lay her down on his King-sized bed and give her non-stop bliss, but it was clear that tonight, they were playing an equal game.

Snapping back to reality, a wicked like smirk crossed his face before he tenderly caressed her waist and abruptly pulled her into his flush, watching her head lulling back as she panted through her soft moans, prompted by the feel of the bulge in his pants.

She needed him now, and seeing his glistening chest and muscles as her hands glided over his broad shoulders certainly wasn't helping her sexual appetite.

Their lips reconnected in an instant as their skin began to tingle feeling the heat that radiated off of each other, and in that moment, they were hyper aware of each other's bodies, each other's needs, each other's desires.

Slowly releasing their lips from on another, their foreheads touched tenderly as their hands and fingers danced across each other's bodies. Alice traced his biceps up and down, feeling the flex of his muscles before bringing her hand to his neck.

FP's sturdy and controlled hands tickled her spine before placing his lips on the edge of her jaw, teasingly leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, then collarbone and shoulder, before calmly sinking lower and lower into the ground till he was on his knees and his mouth reached the edge of her hips.

His eyes were gleaming lust as he looked up at her flushed and damn near breathless face, his lips curling into a mischievous satisfying grin and licking his lips as he took the edge of her denim skirt and tenderly glided it down her soft pale thighs along with her racy black lace panties, ultimately revealing her soaked centre right in front of him.

His lust filled eyes gazed upon her dripping entrance in astonishment, leaning his head closer to her treasured area and placing a kiss on her thigh. He heard the shallow breathing sounds she released, knowing she was anticipating him and the powers of his tongue.

Impatience got the best of her, and Alice stroked her fingertips through her dark hair before slowly pulling him into where she needed him the most once and for all, and he didn't disappoint, as his tongue came into contact with clit, licking it teasingly as he groaned in pleasure.

"Mmhmm." Alice moaned, before a sharp gasp left her mouth, biting down on her lip to control the pending screams and slowly floating into pure bliss as he devoured her like she was his last meal. He licked along her pillow soft folds, picking up the pace and lapping up her juices as her satisfied whines were music to his ears.

All Alice could think about in that moment was the the power and effort he was putting in to pleasing her. The dedication, the passion, the energy that radiated off of him in that moment was all too unfamiliar to her. Her previous sexual encounters were a blur, nothing unique, nothing refreshing, just casual run of the mill feel good for a brief moment sex with no man taking the time out to be in touch with her or pleasure her the way she desired, because all it was to them was getting their dicks wet.

But with FP? A blaring disparity. He made her feel admired, desired, yearned for, delightfully satisfied, needed, like she was the only girl in the world and his life mission was to serve her in every pleasurable way possible.

"Oh fuck...." She panted breathlessly, nearly buckling over and finding balance on the end bed rail as he sucked ever so tightly onto her clit and inserted his middle and forefinger in a perfectly curved position to hit the right spot, all while still gliding his expertly skilled tongue up and down her folds.

Feeling her release building up with every passionate lick, she gripped the back of his head and pulled onto his dark hair, attempting to gain some control over herself as her panting became rapidly high. The wild waves of ecstasy that ripped through her body manifested via her sultry yelping and moans, the very sounds bringing pure joy to FP's ears as she contracted around his fingers.

"I love hearing you make those sounds." He spoke in hushed tones, letting his hands roam freely to her ass before rising from the ground, coming face to face with her post orgasm and meeting her rosy lips with his own once again, letting her taste her essence that lingered on his lips and chin.

A girly giggle escaped her mouth before she regulated her breathing. "Count yourself lucky-" She began in a raspy voice, tracing her finger along his sharp jawline as she laughed off her flushed and reddened face before touching his forehead with her own. "Not many men are blessed with hearing it."

They brought their mouths close for a passionate kiss with their tongues dancing around one another's, Alice happily tasting herself on him before turning him around and pressing her hands against his sweat filled tattooed chest to direct him towards the bed, and he happily obliged, falling back into the king sized mattress and propping himself up in his elbows, his face turning from wondrous to highly aroused as she creeped her hands towards her back and unclasped her bra and the black lace fell ever so swiftly to the floor.

Alice could read the insatiable hunger all over his grinning face as he hurriedly unbuckled his belt and practically tore his trousers and boxers off of his legs, revealing his rock hard member.

Alice bit down harder onto to her plump pink lips as the sight of his cock only coaxed her further, and she happily sauntered over to the right side bed, wanting to tease him in the naughtiest way.

His dick throbbed harder as Alice lifted her leg and positioned herself just in front of his shaft, staring down into his chocolate brown orbs as she raked her finger nails down his chest before reaching behind her and taking a hold of it, stroking it up and down ever so tenderly.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her in that moment, and the way she was so perfectly positioned onto him and working her hands around his dick with with her soaked centre within the proximity, he couldn't take any more. He yearned for her, forcing him to buck his hips a little, gesturing for her to do something with it already.

"Alice, seriously?" He prompted with an arched brow. He was all for the teasing element, but this was torture.

"Patience, Forsythe." She demanded through a chuckle.

She shifted back and slowly insert him inside of her, both of their bodies bursting in satisfaction as they became one. Her eyes rolled into her head as his pulsing cock throbbed into her.

Alice whimpered through her shallow breaths as she felt him deep within her, instantly grinding her hips in a circular and up and down motion to accommodate him his hands glided up her thighs on either side of him.

FP couldn't get enough of her, watching her ocean blue eyes turn skyward and her raven locks fall over her breasts as she expertly writhed around him, slowly easing herself around him, ignoring the sweat glistening over her chest and her uncontrollable fingernails digging into his own.

She felt so agonisingly good on top of him, eliciting such shameless thoughts in his mind at the thought of her. He wasn't used to this position at all, he was used to being the dominant one in the bedroom, the one in control, but something about Alice sternly gyrating into him was so sexually gratifying he just couldn't stop her, nor did he want to.

"Oh. Keep doing that." He grunted out as he caressed her hips, coaxing her to move faster.

FP wanted to take things up a notch however, and Alice could sense that by the change in his expression from high arousal to a scheming smirk.

"Turn over baby." He commanded in a hoarse voice, holding onto her hip and guiding her onto her back, watching her slightly parted lips curl in a smile as she furrowed her perfectly shaped eyebrows as he was now on top of her.

Sweeping a fallen lock of her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear as she lay back into the pillow, he thrusted deeper within her, their new position making more room to do so, a gasp escaped her mouth as she made silent o's with every stroke FP gave her.

"Oh my God, yes, do that again." Alice cried out as he hit her spot at the perfect angle, prompting her to arch her back. She really did underestimate this position.

FP gripped onto this head board tight, damn near bruising his knuckles against the wall as he passionately pounded into her, watching her flushed face fall into pure bliss as she took him all in.

Moving his free hand down to leg and raising it off the mattress, he continued to force himself into her before leaning into her exposed neck, leaving sloppy kisses along her jaw line before bringing himself to her lips and kissing her with an opened mouth, swallowing her moans in the process.

Alice grabbed a hold of his back as he returned to her neck, still feeling him slam into her she pulled him close to her, her head meeting his shoulder as she clenched her eyes shut, biting down on his shoulder as their bodies pressed into one another.

At this rate, they found the perfect rhythm, moving in sync as he dominated her and held her down in place and drove himself in her at the perfect speed with her cries of pleasure filling the entire room.

"I'm gonna-" Alice sighed out in a whisper as her nails unconsciously clawed into his shoulder and back, marking him up in the process.

And with that FP picked up the pace, not being that far behind either, and he wanted the to of them to come together. He grunt and bared his teeth as he pounded deeply into her entrance, stroking her walls tenderly with precision and meeting her hips each time, and slowly building up her release.

"FP!" She cried out in ecstasy as her long awaited climax soared through and left her a flustered and breathless mess.

"Fuck, Alice!" FP grunted as she convulsed around his member and prompted him finally coming undone inside her, still gripping the bed rail as her panting filled the room and he fell down next to her, slowly sinking into the mattress as he came down from his euphoric high.

Their hearts raced as they slowly regulated breathing and just glared up at the ceiling fan, feeling their bodies soaked in sweat and incredibly tired out.

"That-" Alice stuttered as she gasped for air. "That was-"

"Amazing?" FP answered for her in a cocky tone before turning his head to look at her in post bliss, and she was beautiful as ever.

She met his gaze and smiled widely. "And we're definitely doing it again." She added with a cheeky smirk.

FP couldn't help but chuckle at her bold nature, she always said what needed to be said at the right moment and was unapologetic about it, and it was one of her qualities that made him so amazed by her.

He pulled his arm out and wrapped it around her shoulder before slowly pulling her into his body, and she immediately leaned over, resting her hand on his rising and glistening chest as her head curled into his neck.

"You Alice Smith, are one of a kind." He added before laying a tender kiss on her forehead, her little smile warming his heart in the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?
24K 1.2K 49
~ COMPLETED ~ After the encouter they shared at his tralier, The aftermath's catastrophic to them and not only them, everyone around them. What if so...
678 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...
9.5K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...