trust issues | NCT NoRen

By myheartueandlifeu

"Why can't you just trust me, Jeno?" Renjun asked the boy. Jeno shuddered, hating that word. Trust is a word... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

V

477 29 82
By myheartueandlifeu

"So if I decidee to film a video with him, you would feel weird?" Renjun raised his eyebrow at him.

"Very. I'd rather not be around." Chenle shuddered.

"So if Renjun goes on a date-"

"Mom!" Renjun yelled, seeing his mom just laugh.

"What? It's just a possibility." She shrugged.

"If Hyung and Mr.Lee go on a date, I'd rather be disowned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." Renjun smiled when he sat down next to Jeno. They always sat in the same seats in the back right corner of the lecture hall.

"Hey, how are you." Jeno smiled at him. His eyes saw him settle down in the seat, opening up his laptop.

"Eh, okay. Chenle made me run around the house just to find his retainer case this morning." Renjun's sentence made Jeno snort a little. He giggled, seeing the glare Renjun gave him.

"What are you, his mom?" Jeno chuckled, hearing yet another sigh from the boy.

"Basically. My parents go to work early and come back home late. I'm more like a slave than an older brother." Renjun rested his head against the table. His chin rested on his forearm looking at the front of the board. He saw the words "Parenting Project" and wondered what the hell they would have to do.

"Well hopefully you get a small break from him on Saturday. I relate to being a slave." Jeno smiled. "Bo-ah's been getting... well maybe all toddlers are super energetic."

"I had no clue you had a younger brother. He literally looks exactly like you." Renjun told him and Jeno only smiled kindly.

"Everyone says that." Jeno chuckled. "One of my friends even thought I had a kid and started yelling at me."

"Oh god." Renjun and Jeno laughed, looking at the professor who began getting everyone's attention.

He briefly went over the topics they discussed yesterday, with Renjun and Jeno taking additional notes here and there. They also took brand new notes, the sound of typing being heard in the whole lecture hall.

"Wait what's he say?" Jeno asked Renjun.

"Hm? Oh, that he was gonna explain the partner project now." Renjun looked at him.

"If he hasn't picked partners yet, do you wanna pair up?" Jeno asked him. He looked over, feeling that he was very close to Jeno. He felt his cheeks heat up and his breathing quicken.

Nope, I am NOT crushing on Jeno. I'm Lucas' bitch.

"S-sure." Renjun replied back, biting his bottom lip and feeling the sheepish smile form on his lips.

The professor's words made them turn their gaze towards him, hearing how he explained a field trip they do annually.

"It'll be in three weeks on a Saturday. Fill out the Field Trip form online or on paper and try to bring it sometime this week. We'll be going through a simulation where you'll have to pretend to be a parent for a whole day with a partner you pick. For the rest of the lecture today, please fill out one of these papers with you and your partner's information. Hand it in on a neat pile on my desk, and you'll be free to go." The professor said, seeing how each desk actually had a pink slip of paper on their desk.

Renjun hadn't paid much attention to it, thinking that maybe it was somebody's from another class. He took out a pencil, handing one to Jeno as well since he asked for one.

"I parent Chenle everyday, I think I'll be fine." Renjun said, causing Jeno to snort a laugh.

"We should get full marks on this assignment, then." Jeno cocked his brow at Renjun hearing a nervous laugh.

"Don't trust me that much." Jeno smiled at Renjun's words, glad he picked the right partner. "By the way," Renjun caught Jeno's attention again with the boy looking up at him. "This Saturday is the dance competition. You think I could film the performance?"

"Oh my god yes! I was actually gonna ask you, but didn't know if you were even going to watch your brother." Jeno smiled. Renjun felt warm and giddy inside after Jeno's sentence.

He didn't know why. Maybe it was because Jeno was going to approach him and ask him.

"Uh actually, I have a favor to ask you." Jeno smiled shyly. "That Saturday my parents have to go to Busan for a work trip. Do you think you could help me take care of Bo?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. If you bring him when I drop of Chenle, we can just swap brothers." Jeno giggled at Renjun's words, weirded out inside his head.

For God's sake Jeno, when the fuck do you ever giggle?

He shook away his thoughts, filling out their information.

"Wait are we literally taking care of a live child?" Jeno asked. "I've heard about those like dolls and shit but..."

"What you don't like children? Hate to break it to you Jeno but being a teacher means you gotta deal with kids." Renjun said, causing the boy to laugh a little louder than he had done so before.

"I know, Wenjun-hyung." He teased the boy, making Renjun act disgusted.

"I's cute when Bo says it, not you though." He grimaced, getting a soft punch from Jeno on his arm. Renjun laughed and they filled out their contact information and everything else that was on the paper. With smiles and jokes, they finished all of their paperwork, going down the steps  of the lecture hall to turn it in. The professor had dismissed class and yet, Renjun and Jeno still walked out of the hall still smiling and talking.

They were both headed to the cafeteria, joking and smiling the whole way there.

"Funny how you say you go to the gym and yet your shoulders look as wide as my hand." Jeno pointed out, getting a hit on the arm from Renjun and a playful glare. Jeno chuckled and winced at the hit. "Ouch."

"You deserved that." Renjun frowned, hearing Jeno laugh. His frown turned upwards into a smile, seeing his friend group nearby. "Well, I'll see ya later, Jeno."

"See ya, Renjun." He waved, going off in another direction to a group of friends. Renjun sat down at his own table, seeing his friends stare at him. Confusion overtook his facial features, the smile disappearing.

"What?"

"Who's the hot boyfriend?" YangYang wriggled his brows, getting a shove from Renjun.

"First off, he's not my boyfriend, second of all, he's not that hot." Renjun scoffed, feeling flustered since Lucas was sitting at their table. It wasn't an odd occurence for him to sit at Renjun's table. He was usually there since he was good friends with Ten and Xiaojun.

"So you do admit that he's even just a little hot." Ten said, glancing back to get a look at Jeno.

"I mean he's good looking but not hot." Renjun sighed. "Besides, we're just friends."

"That's what they all say..." YangYang sighed, hearing laughter from the table. Lucas seemed a little distracted, staring off at something. He returned back to the table when Xiaojun elbowed his side and asked him something.

"So basically Renjun has a boyfriend." Hendery said, teasing the boy even more.

"Oh my god, no. Chenle would kill me if he heard that." Renjun giggled.

"Wait why?" YangYang asked, suddenly interested. They all seemed interested in the gossip Renjun had.

"It's 'cuz Jeno is his dance instructor. He said it's weird that I'm friends with him." Renjun started laughing and the other guys did too.

"So you're dating Chenle's dance instructor?" Ten asked, an eyebrow raised and that cocky and teasing smile gracing his lips.

"Oh god no. Not at all." Renjun shook his head and waved his hands in the air. His friends only laughed at him and he sighed. They all started talking about something else and Renjun checked his phone for a message.

jeno:
hey
can you do me a favor?

renjun:
ye
whats up?

jeno:
can you take a video of me dancing today at the guys' practice
its so I can send it to them for them to take it home and practice
we dont meet friday or thursday and the competition is on saturday

renjun:
yeah sure
when's your last class?

jeno:
3:30
you?

renjun:
3:45 lol

jeno:
lol thats okay
i can wait for you

renjun:
wowww
since when were you a gentleman???

jeno:
omg stfu renjun
you know what i mean

renjun:
oh? but i dont
what are you trying to say mr.lee???

jeno:
welp i guess we'll just fail
you're very uncooperative
it'll be a shame to see chenle try so hard just to fail

renjun:
i think you forgot i'm an education major too
i know exactly what you're doing jeno

jeno:
is mr.park's method working

renjun:
hate to say it but yes
i'll be in room A407

jeno:
hehe thankssss :D

renjun:
sighhh
the things i do for chenle...

jeno:
lolololol

"Wow he's even texting him right now." YangYang snitched, seeing Renjun turn bright red. "You're flirting still sucks you know."

"I wasn't flirting." Renjun said back.

"He totally likes him. He's getting deffensive."

"Just say he's your boyfriend and go."

junnie:
yangyang i hate u

gang_gang:
lmao i know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHAHA IM EVIL

IM SORRY I HAD TO 😂😂😂 (follow me on twitter pls im not private n e more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 16.7K 51
{Completed} Jeno's mother decides to rent out one of the spare rooms in the house in attempt to make some extra money. At first Jeno wasn't a fan of...
1K 11 1
"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡." It was a joke, you swear. Sharing something like...
181K 6K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
224K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...