Superhero ~ BBS x F!Reader

By She-Wolf5127

(Y/n) had lived in Los Santos for as long as she could remember. Life in the city was always horrific. Being... More

Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2: Prom Night
Chapter 3: The Boss Man
Chapter 4: Graduation
Chapter 5: First Blood
Chapter 6: Failed Ambush?
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 8: Recallings and Warnings
Chapter 9: Old Music Memories
Chapter 10: Surprise Attack.
Chapter 11: Banana Bus Squad
Chapter 12: Day One
Chapter 13: Friendly Heist
Chapter 14: Sleepovers

Chapter 15: Unexpected Party Crashers

24 4 1
By She-Wolf5127

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HOLDS TORTURE. If that is a trigger, I would highly recommend skipping. 

The morning was chaos. Delirious screamed "gay" once he woke up, trying to claw away from Vanoss, who awoke in fright. They look at each other and screamed, falling backward. The screams wake everyone up as I watch from the balcony.

Mini and Wildcat both wake up, moving, and looking around.

"Which one of you bitch nuggets screamed-" He notices Mini and shrieks, pushing him away while Mini just stares around blindly, still confused at what happened. David and I were already awake, filming the whole thing. I had been on the balcony, turning on the camera we had duct-taped onto the railing. From the second floor, I had thrown a paper plane that hit Delirious straight in the face.

Our plan worked so well that we were crying on the ground. He held onto me as I wheezed. Moo and Terrorizer, who ended up pressing foreheads during the night, had woken up and head-butt each other. "Fucking B-Bri-!"

Lui joined us in our laugh fest by the fireplace. "You are so dead!" Vanoss grit his teeth together and launched himself at us. David thew me toward Vanoss, who caught me and pressed me into the mattress. His fingers brush over my sides and cause me to scream in laughter. "E-Evan! Stop! I can't-... breath!" I squealed out, tears filling my eyes. "She's ticklish!" He yelled.

He gave me a short space to breathe. "He-Help me Wildcat!" The man came up behind me and snaked his hands under my arms. "NO!" I scream as another wave of laughter breaks lose. Lui grabs one of my feet while Delirious grabs the other. They lightly glide their fingers down the soles of my feet and I kick and scream even more.

David sets my head on his thighs. He stares down at my face laughing as I shut my eyes in a silent laugh. "She's crying guys!" He says, feeling the tears fall onto his hands from under the mask.

"Okay, it's time to let her go," Vanoss says, recovering from his own giggling fit and standing up. They stop the abuse and leave, walking away from my weak body. My breath finally returned and I rolled onto my side.

Terrorizer stood above me. "Time to get up!" He says, gripping onto my arm.

"Leave me to die!" I say lifting my hand to my forehead in a dramatic gesture. "You're going to piss yourself!" He says smiling.

"Nope!"

"If you don't get up, I'll take you myself." I shake my head and he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Wait!" I cry but it's too late.

"Oh my god!" He yells out. "She's so fucking light!" The others look over and start to wander his way. It didn't help that my ass was just facing all of them while I had to stare at Brian's. "Let me go asshat!" David laughs.

"She really is light 'ey? I told you she was."

"I wanna hold!" Delirious yells reaching for me. I swing my hand and smack Brian's ass, hard. He squeals and drops me into Del's arms. Del holds me bridal style and gazes at me with those ocean blue eyes. "Delirious, I swear. Put me down or I will scream."

"SHE'S A TIMEBOMB!" Mini yells, snatching me from Del. "Wait!" I yell again but the boys don't care. Wildcat was next. "There is no way she can be that light."

I am passed to him by Mini and his jaw drops in shock. "No way!" He smiles. "Aren't you a cute little baby?" He boops my nose and I scowl, crossing my arms. Lui was next, jumping around like a little kid receiving a toy. "As light as a feather." He adds, booping my nose with his. I stare astonished before I get passed off to Moo.

"I don't think it's safe to keep passing her around. She is still human you know. Hey, little one." He says smiling down at me. "You fucking serious?" I ask him. He nods before Basically stole me. "You are warm and cuddly!" He says, squeezing me tightly.

"My turn." Requests Evan but Marcel doesn't agree. He runs with me to the back door, slamming it open and running outside. I scream as he sprints around the corner. "See! You are so light I can run with you!" I slap his chest in retaliation but he doesn't seem to notice or care.

Marcel doesn't watch his next corner and Vanoss appears from nowhere, grabbing me and tripping my previous captor. Vanoss ran straight into the woods and ignored the yells from behind us. Vanoss just keeps running until he reaches a shack. He ducks into it and sits on the floor, holding me on his lap still. He looked over my head at the window, hoping no one followed.

Evan's chocolate eyes warm me in this cold space. He shifts nervously before resting his head on the wall. "Look... I know what I did yesterday was incredibly wrong. I invaded your space, took off your mask without your permission, and then stressed you out by fighting Del. I was stressed and I am incredibly sorry for my stupid and irrational decisions. Will you forgive me?" He stares at me with his head still leaning against the wall. I can't help but feel sorry for him.

"Yeah, of course, I do. Just don't be so secretive next time. If you want to talk, tell me. Don't make me worry." He nods and stares at his legs. "Wanna head back for breakfast?" He asks and I nod, feeling my stomach rumble and my bladder threaten to explode. "I am more than ready."

Evan and I walk together back to the mansion, talking about each other now that he knows who I actually am and vice versa. He tells me interesting things, like how they stayed hidden and were never caught as the BBS.

"So now that schools over, what are you going to do? People thought you were just normal teens and if you disappear off the map..." He grunts in acknowledgment. "You're right. We'll have to get jobs and shit. To be honest, most of us lied about our age so we could through school at a later age. I'm not eighteen (Y/n), I'm twenty-one. Moo is the oldest, not by much but he still is. Considering birth certificates don't exist, it was the perfect disguise." He stops speaking, letting me finish his sentence in my head.

We walk in silence for a bit before we reach the front door. He softly swings and nudges my shoulder. "What'cha thinking about?" I smile at him before answering.

"How'd you all meet and become a gang? Where did Bryce and his 'friends' come into the story?" He frowns and shakes ahead. "That's a story for another time." He walks through the door and waits for me to come through. I do and nod to him before looking around the empty dark room.

They had turned the lights off and closed the blinds. It wasn't pitch dark but dark enough for me to squint until I got used to the lighting. Everything was just as we left it too, pillows everywhere and blankets over the couches. Evan and I walk towards the center of the room, expecting a surprise at any second.

"Get behind me," Evan says, grabbing my arm and holding me behind him. I watch him with curiosity. All the boys seem to think I can't fight. I gaze around the room carefully and notice the camera upstairs that Nogla and I planted, still on.

Tugging on Vanoss's jacket and pulling him closer to my mouth. I whisper into his ear, "upstairs, there is a camera. It's recording everything." He nods and grips my wrist, going upstairs to the second floor.

I reach the camera and stop the recording. I watched over the footage in x4 speed. The boys all came in around ten minutes ago but it's insanely weird. The footage showed them all twisting their heads and looking at the camera at the same time. A weird grin on all their faces. It disturbed me and I rewound back a few seconds, letting Vanoss watch. He watched them stand to look at the camera for a minute before they vanished into thin air.

He shakes his head at me. "We need to leave. Someone has hijacked the footage and I don't think it was Terrorizer." He starts running down the stairs and I just jump the railing, used to the fall impact. He notices but doesn't think much about it. I pull at the door. "Locked. Someone's here." Vanoss grabs onto me, pressing his back against mine and preparing a stance.

I follow, behind him and we wait.

We wait.

And wait.

Wait.

Nothing happens.

"We should try the camera room, look through the cameras. They are all activated still. They might be in the basement." He whispers to me and I nod, agreeing with the plan. We walk down the hallway and he opens the door to the camera room, cautiously. When he sees no one inside, he jumps in and gestures for me too. I do and gaze at the room stacked with little screens all over the walls. It wasn't just the camera's from the house but also the camera's from outside in the city.

"This is Terrorizer's favorite room," Evan says, looking around on the screens. He taps a couple. "I was right about the basement. Look there." He points to a screen.

"Speaking of Terrorizer..." I say, pointing at his head. He looks forward, a straight face. "Can we turn up the sound?" I ask. Vanoss nods, pressing some buttons and turning up a volume switch.

"Which one of you bastards blew up twenty men and women in green suits at the school?" I hear nothing comes from the boys and Terrorizers' face stays completely straight. The male voice yells the question again. Yet again, no one replies. "Okay then. Who's the leader? Hm?"

I heard Wildcat speak. "I am, dickhead."

The man laughs. "No, you're not. Come on... who's the oldest and wisest."

Vanoss growls beside me. "He's mocking me." I grip onto his shoulder. Trying to warn him to wait. "You..." He says to someone. I see Terrorizers face look over to the person and I wish I could see them.

"What's your name?"

"Vanoss," Delirious says back, I can hear the growl in his voice. "Ah... You blew the place up didn't you?"

The laugh signaled Deliriouses nod. There was a movement in the room and we could hear Delirious being moved to the front of the group. There was the sound of plastic hitting stone and I assumed it was Del's mask. "Well then..."

Delirious growled and Vanoss fists clenched. An ear-splitting slap made us jolt forward. I hear a groan from Del and I squeak in anger. Evan's fist slams the desk and I see his teeth clench. "Evan. We need a plan." He nods, pressing buttons and attaching a joystick to the computers. Vanoss uses it to study the room. When he stops on Delirious being punched repeatedly.

Vanoss jumps up and leaves the room. "Evan!" I hiss, watching him disappear into another room I was forbidden to go into. I decide not to follow but to instead watch Delirious's painful beating. I cringe as he picks himself off the floor and onto his hands and knees. His body heaves and a gut load of blood fell from his mouth.

I hold myself, scared of how much damage they are causing to his insides. My hands clasp at my stomach and the anger makes my skin boil. I search the room using the joystick, moving the camera around.

Five guys stand guard, making sure the boys don't move. I see Terrorizer and Mini get up, smashing into the guards beside them before trying to run at the man causing their pain. The other guards stop them and throw the boys to the ground just as the 'leader' brings out a taser. I'm able to see his bearded smirk as he picks up Delirious by his chestnut hair and holds him up to the boys. Delirious refused to cry but his clown face paint was smudged and blood fell from his mouth and dribbled down his chin.

Evan opens the door beside me, his owl mask on. "You ready to play Delirious?"

~.~

The other boys had helped retaliate but there was more in the room than we expected. They were held down and forced to watch as Delirious was man-handled.

The leader held onto Delirious's hair and tugged a couple of times, causing a hiss from the boy. His other hand still held the taser. He whispers something into his ear and I feel the blood fill my mouth. I hadn't realized that I was biting onto my knuckle, scared for my friend's life.

Delirious shoves back at the man and growls. Big mistake. The taser gets placed on his neck and Delirious shrieks, body spazzing out of control as his eyes roll back. I run back and hold onto Vanoss, hugging his body, and hiding my eyes from the vision. Evan places a hand on my head, trying to comfort me.

"It's time to go..." He says, squeezing me gently and gripping onto a bag. I nod, sliding the hockey mask on. I adjust the blue jacket and breathed in Del's scent again. Vanoss grabbed onto my hand as we walked out, heading to the doorway that leads into the massive basement

He gestured for me to wait and breathed in. "Go."

I kicked open the door and leaned against the brick wall.

"Let him go!" Vanoss calls, aiming a pistol at the fat man. He smiled, opening his arms and dropping Delirious. "My God! Who are you, sir?" The smirk on his face made me want to rip out his intestines and feed them back to him.

I stand up straight, walking into the room. "My name is Delirious, this here is the real Vanoss." I point over my shoulder and glare at the leader. "Tell your men to calm down. We want to talk."

The Leader nodded, gesturing to his men to be at ease. "Delirious hey? I don't remember seeing a girl on the screens."

"That's because I'm not on the TV. I prefer a secluded life. This is the first time I've met someone other than these boys. It's nice to meet you." I say, shaking his hand. "What a nice girl." He says, smiling. I shrug, looking back at Evan.

"Come in. He's kind enough."

Vanoss nods, walking past the confused Banana Bus Crew. "We wondered if you could leave the facility. We would very much appreciate it." The man froze for a few seconds before letting his booming laugh echo through the basement. "Serious?"

"Well, you've beaten up my friend. I would appreciate your leaving." He just raises his eyebrows at me.

"I like you!" He says. "But you've cost me lots and lots of money. I kind of need to kill the culprit."

"Well do it. Shoot me! I'm the real Delirious, the one who 'sploded the school and your men." He lifts his hand, holding a pistol. "How nice of you to volunteer."

Everyone behind me screams while Evan flings around, pulling out an AK-47 and spraying bullets over the room, killing many of the green coats. While he pushes forward, undoing one of the crew's tied hands and giving him his pistol, I hit the gun out the Leader's hand. His shocked face is even better once I deliver a kick to his gut. He pushes me away from him and attempts to run at the door. I line up a shot before I notice someone aiming at me.

My focus concentrates on them, shooting their chests instead.

The room was hectic. Everyone was freed and beating the shit out of the green coats. Meanwhile, I squeeze through them, trying to find The Fatman. It takes me only a moment to realize that he's fled.

The stairs fly from underneath me as I sprint to the front door. I see the man drag something with him through it and I feel a rage I've never felt before flare through me. He stands outside, a crazed expression haunting his features. In his left hand is the collar of an unconscious MiniLadd, dragged along the stones outside the mansion.

"Let him go!" I scream, holding my gun up and lining up the shot. Fatman pulls out another pistol, this time a powerful Desert Eagle. He cocks it and holds it to Mini's purple hair. "STOP!" I scream, dropping my gun and lifting my hands to my hair, tugging on the strands.

"JUST STOP! LET HIM GO! PLEASE JUST LEAVE US!" I feel my stability start to break and my old wounds sting, the scars reminding me of how I first truly met the Squad. The door behind me opens again and I hear people spill out, gasping at the scene in front of them.

"Kill me instead! Kill me! Leave them all alone! It's my fault, all my fault!"

The Fatman just laughs, letting go of Mini's collar and gesturing to me. His index finger beckoning my fears. I walk forward, letting go of my hair and using my hands to hold my old opening wounds. I hear more screams behind me, screaming my name. I ignore them, falling to my knees and looking up to the person who'll kill me. The last person I'll ever see.

He leans over to my ear, whispering something. "I want them to see the light leave your eyes young one." He grabs me against him and turns me to face the men I had gotten to know for the month. I feel the cold steel of the gun on my head as his other hand rips off my mask, throwing it at the ground and breaking the clay. That was Delirious's good mask.

I feel the tears spill down my cheeks as I watch the squad struggle to move, knowing that if they do, Mini will also die. I close my eyes, preparing for death, and hoping it'll be quick.

A gunshot rings out and I sob for what I fear is the last time.

There is a groan, a thud and I open my eyes.

I stare forward, seeing Delirious pointing a gun at me, using the doorframe as support. I stand up, shaky and broken. I stumble forward, using my legs to run at the group. I burst through the door and grip onto Delirious, sobbing. "You're okay!" I scream and he grips onto me, patting my head and holding my waist.

"(Y/n)... Please let go." I loosen my grip and step back as Delirious turns and runs to the kitchen, yacking into the sink.

My body shakes even more as I fall to my knees again, this time too weak to stand. I feel someone's hands embrace me and I turn to cry into their chest. He lifts me up, taking me somewhere. Looking through my tears, I see Moo staring down at me in pity and relief. He sits down, holding me close to him, letting my tears soak into his pajama shirt. Almost instantly, my body goes limp and I fall unconscious, the panic becoming too much for me.

3rd Person POV

Vanoss stares at his friend, washing his mouth out with water. He feels the crushing regret of everything he's done to Delirious settle into his stomach and watches him intently as the other male stands, dry heaving for the last time.

When Delirious looks back at the group, feeling lightheaded, he sees Evan who stands frozen, apparently in thought. What Delirious doesn't know is that his best friend is thinking of a thousand different apologies.

He thinks about how Delirious told him that he loved (Y/a/n) and her quirkiness. He thinks about the shouts of betrayal he yelled at Vanoss once he attempted to kiss her. Remembers how Wildcat put the sense into him last night by reminding how he had helped Evan.

Vanoss throws off his mask, walking towards Delirious. They stare at each other in the eyes before Vanoss pulled Delirious into him for a hug. Del put his hands around his best friend, showing through emotions how he forgave Evan and how he just wanted everything to go back to normal.

(3407 words)

A bit rushed but whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 226 27
in a small town suddenly hit by waves of violence and deviance, the consequence being that a boy gets caught in the crossfire of gang culture. it dev...
76.5K 2.6K 60
Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang wants it, and the Vanoss Crew has managed to...
85.5K 2.9K 28
Completed// 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢, 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔏𝔢𝔰𝔰." #1 in Sm...
23K 629 37
(COMPLETED + Editing) (Y/n) was the most wanted female criminals out there who is a gang leader of the most wanted gang ever (your gang name.) she wa...