Marvel ship one Shots

By Palaye_Royal_fan

It's what the tittle says it's going to mostly be gay so if u don't like it then don't read and don't hate. I... More

Peter x Clint
Peter x Sam
AN
Spideypool
Winterspider
AN
Peter x Thor
Starker
Peter x Bruce
AN
Clint x Tony
Question
Important
Spiderio
Hawksilver
Peter x Scott
Peter x Nick
Peter x Nick
Peter x Steve x Bucky
Peter x Bruce
Peter x Sam x Bucky
Peter x Sam x Clint
AN
Peter x T'challa
Peter x Steve
Peter x Sam x Clint 2nd ending
Peter x Pietro x Clint
Clint x Bucky
Silverspider
Peter x Loki
Peter x every Avenger
Peter x Steve x Bucky
Peter x Avengers
Thor x Peter x Bruce
Authers note
Wintersilverspider
Winterspiderfrost
Not important but would recommend looking
Important
Update on book
A/N on why ive been gone

Peter x Pietro

10.8K 160 8
By Palaye_Royal_fan

Everyone thought that Tony was oblivious but he wasn't. He was the first to figure out that Peter and Pietro liked each other. So he got the other avengers to come up with a plan. That's why they were in the living planing to get them together. After a while they made a plan to never have I ever.

So here everyone is going over how to play. They decided to use lemon juice for the shots. After Tony explained how to play and got the lemon shots Tony went first. He said "never have I ever liked another avenger." Peter, Pietro, Clint, and Natasha took a shot. When they did they made a face and Peter looked at Pietro surprised.

They keep playing till it got to Clint and he says "never have I ever wanted to date another avenger." Pietro and Peter took a shot and looked at each other they weren't getting it. So they decided to lock them in a bedroom. So they turned the security camera to the room. Pietro looked at Peter and Peter blushed and looked away.

They stayed in the room till after midnight and Pietro decided to talk first. He said " Peter I like you and always have will you go out with me?" Peter looked at him in surprise and then smiled and said "yes!" So they kissed and then heard screaming. They looked toward the door and found the avengers screaming. They just walked to Peters room and laid down and cuddled.

It's a little shorter than I would like but I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.3K 101
These are some one shot stories I wanted to write :) This is also my first story so sorry if it's not that great. I hope you like it. Absolutely no s...
10.2K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
104K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...