An Alpha's Rage (Completed)

By shadowisprimewolf

Y/N is the son of Arceus and Giratina found in a forest by Summer Rose. The first few years went well for him... More

Character information
Team information
Prologue
Chapter 1:The demon awakens
Chapter 2: Years later
Chapter 3: A Reunion Of Siblings And Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 4 : New Team Mates!
Chapter 5: Dealing With A Bully With Rage!
Chapter 6: Transformation and an auntie!
Chapter 7: A Family Reunion
Chapter 8: An Unwanted Reunion And The Demons Rage
Chapter 9: A Demon's Rage Part 2 And Confession Of Love!
Chapter 10: A Playful Time As A Pokemon
Wow 2K Read's?!
Chapter 11: The Mission
Chapter 12: Team RWBY's Powers
Decision time!
The result are in!!!!
OH MY ARCEUS!
Chapter 13: Weiss's Family!
Chapter 14: FOOD FIGHT!
Chapter 15: Mating season warning
Chapter 16: Alone Time With Solar
Should I do a lemon?
Chapter 17: Mating season arrives
Chapter 18: Melting A Schnee's Heart
Chapter 20: The Hatching
Importent my star-cubs!!
The kids names and what they are!
Chapter 21: 2 Years Later!
Chapter 22: The Kids Time To Shine!

Chapter 19: The Aftermath

1.9K 17 4
By shadowisprimewolf

Weiss's pov

I groaned opening my eyes, lifting my head up I yawned and looked down, seeing my paws I knew that I'm still in my Pokemon form. Thinking back to the past few days I smiled, with mating seeing ending  almost two weeks ago I started to enjoy being in my Pokémon form. Shaking my head I slowly stood up on all fours I gasped in pain and looked at my stomach and froze.

My stomach under the blue and white fur was swollen, suddenly I felt a wave of sickness hit me and I ran to the toilet before throwing up. Ruby ran in her Pokemon form "Weiss what's?-" she throw up and groaned holding her stomach.

Later on the same hung happened to Yang and Blake, we walked down to y/n's dorm room and knocked.

Solar opened the door holding her swollen stomach gently and smiled at us " before You say anything your pregnant with y/n's child" I stared at her in shock then held my stomach "I I'm pregnant"

Timeskip

No-one pov

You sat in front of your parents as they processed the information you told them, silence filled the air making you nervous. Your mother was the first to respond with a squeal and shot up before hugging you tightly "I'M GONNA HAVE GRANDBABIES!"

Your father chuckled looking at you with pride "damm son I didn't know you had it in you" Blushing you nodded, your mother pulled away from the hug and said:

Giratina: your mates must stay here for the birth and hatching!

You chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of your neck "I already have them in the nesting area" she giggled and gazed threw the wall. Smiling softly at seeing all of your mates resting as there swollen stomachs moved.

Making your way back into the room you turned into your true form and nuzzled Solar, she purred before groaning in pain alongside the others causing you to look at them with worry.

Y/n: what's wrong?!

There look gave it away.....it's time

Edited on Monday 5th August 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
216K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
49.6K 508 14
Sooo basically this kid was tortured by three families first the Rose/Xiao-Long family, the Belladonnas and finaly the schnees, he manages to escape...
25.1K 819 31
!book 2 is up now! after a few attempts on your life (yes, yours!) the ministry of magic transfers you to hogrwarts from drumstrang, same year as the...