Keep This Secret | The Slump...

cray0nbox द्वारा

College dorms, a lot of things can happen. Can she keep what happens between the two of them a secret? Will s... अधिक

⚠︎︎0.1
⚠︎︎0.2
⚠︎︎0.4
⚠︎︎0.5
⚠︎︎0.6
⚠︎︎0.7
⚠︎︎0.8
⚠︎︎0.9
⚠︎︎1.0
⚠︎︎1.1
⚠︎︎1.2
⚠︎︎1.3
⚠︎︎1.4
⚠︎︎1.5
⚠︎︎1.6
⚠︎︎1.7
⚠︎︎1.8
⚠︎︎1.9
⚠︎︎2.0
⚠︎︎2.1
⚠︎︎2.2
⚠︎︎2.3
⚠︎︎2.4
𖠌2.5
𖠌2.6
⚠︎︎2.7
2.8
2.9
⚠︎︎3.0
⚠︎︎3.1
⚠︎︎3.2
⚠︎︎3.3
⚠︎︎3.4
⚠︎︎3.5
⚠︎︎3.6
⚠︎︎3.7
⚠︎︎3.8
⚠︎︎3.9
⚠︎︎4.0
⚠︎︎4.1
⚠︎︎4.2
⚠︎︎4.3
♧︎4.4
⚠︎︎4.5
⌫4.6
⚠︎︎4.7
⚠︎︎4.8
ꕥ4.9
꧁5.0꧂
⚠︎︎5.1
⚠︎︎5.2
⚠︎︎5.3
⚠︎︎5.4
:) 5.5
⚠︎︎5.6
⚠︎︎5.7
⚠︎︎5.8
⚠︎︎5.9
ಠ_ಠ6.0
⚠︎︎6.1
⚠︎︎6.2
⚠︎︎6.3
⚠︎︎6.4
⚠︎︎6.5
⚠︎︎6.6
⚠︎︎6.7
⚠︎︎⓺.❽
⚠︎︎6.9
⚠︎︎7.0
⚠︎︎7.1
⚠︎︎7.2
⚠︎︎7.3
⚠︎︎7.4
⚠︎︎7.5
⚠︎︎7.6
⚠︎︎7.7
⚠︎︎7.8
♡︎7.9
⚠︎︎8.0
♡︎8.1
⚠︎︎8.2
☺︎8.3
⚠︎︎8.4
⚠︎︎8.5
☹︎8.6
⚠︎︎8.7
⚠︎︎8.8
🤍8.9
☀︎︎9.0
(•̀ᴗ•́)9.1
☹︎9.2
⚠︎︎9.3
☀︎︎9.4
🤍9.5
𓁹9.6
⚠︎︎9.7
⚠︎︎9.8
𖨆9.9
❥❥❥100☻︎☻︎☻︎
⚠︎︎1.01
❄️102
:) 103
:/ 104
⚠︎︎ 105
:) 106
:% 107
:) 108
シ 109
😳110
☀︎︎11.1
🩰11.2
⚠︎︎11.3
𓂻11.4
🪦11.5
11.6
⌫11.7
11.8
11.9
12.0
(•̀ᴗ•́)و12.1
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ12.2
:) 12.3
:( 12.4
𖠌12.5
𓆉12.6
🦵🏾12.7
☀︎︎12.8
❥12.9
𓁹13.0
⚠︎︎13.1
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞13.2
𓇽13.3
𓆉13.4
♓︎13.5

⚠︎︎0.3

1.9K 109 220
cray0nbox द्वारा

I'm updating this book as I write also my word count stopped after this chapter so sorry if they're shorter :) comment and vote bc I like this book :)
Also read my two other books

I had gotten back to the dorms. I was on the elevator. I had only been gone ten minutes. Stokeley was calling and texting but I told him I was gone. I'm not in the mood today anyway. I know it's probably for sex, that's what is always is. Sometimes we do end up just chilling like last time but overall I'm just a girl he's cheating with.

I got off the elevator carefully reaching in my pocket for my dorm key. I heard a male voice we made me drop the key. Looking up I saw Stokeley sitting outside my door. I was confused as he walked over picking up the key and opening the door for us. Well me because he's leaving, I told him I wasn't home how long would he have waited out here.

"Where were yo—"

"Stop, why are you here" I cut him off as he closed the door. I sat the food down on my foldable tray and placed my handbag on the chair.

"I'm not allowed to be here, where was you" he asked looking back at me.

"I told you I wasn't here why would wait ,what if I was gone for an hour" I said confused. I took off my jacket placing it with my bag and sitting in the other chair.

"Who was you out flirting and getting numbers with Ivy" he said in a annoyed tone watching my every move.

"What are you talking about" I said confused.

"So you telling me you ain't get no niggas number today, who you give your number to rather" he asked serious.

"Why does it matter who I'm talking to Stokeley what are you here for" I say grabbing my food and taking out a few fries eating them. I'm hungry he's not about to ruin that.

"You just going to keep avoiding my questions huh"

"I'm not avoiding them I just don't get why your asking."

"You not answering them either. Give me your phone" he said placing his hand out.

"No, what are you doing" I say confused as I scrunched you my face to him.

"Then who the fuck was you talking to"

"Why does it matter, he asked if he could take some photos of me ,he does photography. I said yes we exchanged numbers, I told him I couldn't do it today. What is the problem"I said getting annoyed as well. Why is he coming over here asking about what I do.

"You not doing it" he said with an aggressive tone.

"What, are you forgetting you don't make my decisions for me. We're not together and even if we were that's still not how this works. If I want to take the photos I will, simple as that" I look at him.

"If he's flirting with you he don't only want photos" he snaps.

"What is the problem with that"

"You not about to be out fucking several niggas then using me to fuck too" he says raising his voice still.

"We're not together, I asked to end this but you told me no. I never even said I fucked the guy. You're coming to me for sex because you don't like your girlfriend. We're not in a relationship and I can do what I want" I yell back getting up from the chair.

"Ivy you heard what the fuck I said"

"And you heard what I said. You scared I'll fuck him so I'll make it easy and me and you are done" I say getting in his face, well trying since there's a height difference.

"You want to fuck the nigga that bad" he says walking closer causing me to back up. He kept walking to me.

"I never said I fucked him"

"Who is he" he asked as I bumped into the bed he stayed close and in my face.

"Why does it matter"

"Give me his fucking name I'm done asking" he says huskily. This is literally the first time we've argued and it shouldn't even be an argument.

"So you can have a girlfriend but I can't. I told you from jump if I met someone this is over. What are you jealous of? Me and him aren't even together hardly even talked." I say looking up at him. I spoke in a normal tone seeing if it would calm him down.

"I fuck you and feed you why would you need a boyfriend you're asking for too much. You get space and all that shit" he says backing up a bit.

"You feed me sometimes and because you're in a relationship Stokeley. I don't get mad when you allow your girlfriend to jump all over me and disrespect me. A relationship isn't all about the sex either. I'm not enough for you so we'll never have a relationship. You don't even talk to me outside my room" I say rolling my eyes after the last part.

"When did I fucking say you wasn't enough, you know I can't be seen around you all the time or it jeopardizes my shit"

"You're not happy with her and you know it. I'm not good enough to be seen with you and you've said it yourself. If I want to talk to someone I can. If I want a boyfriend I'll get one and me and you are done. I'm not going to be with you behind closed doors forever and you know that"

"You're not doing shit"

"After you leave I'll have him come over since you think your run me. I'm not your girl so stop." I say trying to keep my voice down again.

"I don't even know why I'm tripping don't nobody want your childish ass, you lucky to even have me come around. Your pussy trash and you not all that to begin with. That nigga was just lying to your face if he said you was cute" he says with a raspy voice.

"Wow, You..." I paused trying my best not to cry. "That's how you feel about me. I'm ugly, childish and trash" he didn't answer he just scoffed.

"Get out, I'm not going back and forth about this anymore. You don't have to be around me"

"What th—" I cut him off.

"Why am I still looking at you the door is right behind you leave" I snap. A tear almost falling and I want him gone before it does. He just turned around and walked out slamming the door.

I finally let the tears fall. Why is it such a big deal that someone wants to take my photo. People have done it before and he's never said anything. Then the fact that he insulted me just like his girlfriend is what really got to me. It's not that I care. I'm obviously a little something meaning he's coming around me still. I mean we've been doing this for a while now.

It's been about ten minutes and I've calmed down, not really. My phone started to go off meaning I was getting text messages. I just looked at my phone that was with my food on the tray. I wasn't even hungry anymore. If I get upset while eating I completely lose my appetite. I got up throwing the food away and putting the tray up grabbing my phone.

____________________________________
messages> (418) 912- ####

V Im omw back
open up the door for me aii 😔👀

I kno u can see my txt Ivy🙄

what do you want this time
to yell again?😠

nah im sry fr. I was wrng abt allat.
Let me in im at ur door 🥺🙇🏾‍♂️

I don't feel like it Stokeley just go🤦🏽‍♀️

im not goin anywhere V. I jus
wan talk to u💯‼️

whatever. 🙄😔

____________________________________

I went and opened the door as he walked in with his head down. I had warm tears rolling out my eyes and tried my best to wipe them all away before closing the door and turning to face him. He was sitting on my bed.

"What do you want" I say trying to get it over with.

"You crying" he says looking at me. His tone was low.

"Just say what you have to say or leave" I go and sit on the bed, leaving space between us. I hugged onto a pillow.

"I'm sorry V, I was wrong for what I said to you. If you want to fuck that nigga do it" he says looking at me with sad eyes.

"All I said was he wanted to take some pictures and you assumed I was sleeping with him"

"Well then take your pictures" he says.

"I planned to" I reply looking at the sheets. I just wanted to avoid looking at him.

"V come here, I'm sorry" he grabbed my arm pulling me to him.

"I heard you, I don't care anymore you told me how you felt" I say pulling my arm back.

"That's not how I feel, you know that. I'm not going to fuck anybody that's bad at it. You're not childish, you're deadass the smartest female I've come across. " he says pulling me to him again.

"But I'm ugly right" I say as he sits me on his lap sitting back on the bed.

"You are not ugly Ivy and I mean that shit. I was just mad." he says lifting my face to look at him.

"Mhm" I sighed.

"Stop crying, I'm sorry" he says kissing my forehead.

"Okay Stokeley" I say lowly.

"I'm not leaving until you cheer up" he lifts my head to look at him with his finger.

"Shouldn't you be wi—"

"I'm with you right now don't bring her up" he says.

"Yeah but—"

"But nothing. My focus is on you right now not her. You so worried about my shit" he says taking my hand and wrapping them around his neck.

"Okay I'll drop it"

"Give me a kiss" he says poking out his lips.

"No"

"Stop playing with me V" he says looking at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss.

I know it's weird that I bring her up but she hates me. I've never done anything to her and she just doesn't like me. I've also never fought so if we get caught I'm done for. She's bigger than me. She talks to more people than me. Also I have a feeling that he'd lie on me if we were to get caught. He'd probably say I threw myself at him.

"You good now" he asked holding my waist.

"Yes I'm fine. You?"

"Yeah, I'm good" he pulls out his phone and scoffs.

"What's wrong" I say moving off of him.

"Alright, don't get upset but I have to go" he says looking at me.

"Go ahead I'm not forcing you here" I say.

"I'll be back tomorrow I'm skipping my class" he says and kisses me getting up.

"Why you throw your food away" he says noticing the trash can.

"I can't eat upset" I reply hugging onto a pillow.

"I'm sorry V. For real... I'll see you" he says coming back over and kissing me before texting on his phone and leaving.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment. Add to your library. You're not a snack your a gourmet meal baby! -<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.4K 436 26
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
168K 9.7K 52
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
547K 21.3K 53
bad vibes forever in a depressed state while writing this🖤 but all I will say is, love is the hardest thing you can get hit with
165 4 6
She just wants the best for him, as his friend. She would give up anything for him, as he would do the same. They would give up their souls for each...