Who's the One? (Magcon) {ON H...

Oleh MaeNiac03

Kia is a 15 year old girl who has been idolizing Magcon since it started at September 2013. She has been watc... Lebih Banyak

Before the story started...
Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!!
Chapter 3!!!
About the Characters
Chapter 4!!!!
Chapter 5!!!!!
Chapter 6!!!!!
Chapter 7!!!
Chapter 8!!!!
Chapter 9!!!!
Chapter 10!!!!!
Chapter 11!!!
MUST READ! (AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Chapter 12!!!!
Next Chapter
Chapter 13!!!
Chapter 14!!!
Chapter 15!!!!
Chapter 16!!
Chapter 17!!
Chapter 18!!
Chapter 19!!
Chapter 20!!
Chapter 21!!
Chapter 22!!
Chapter 23!!
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
NERD ALERT! (Matthew Espinosa FanFiction)
Chapter 27!
Chapter 28!
Chapter 29!!
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31!
Chapter 32!!
Chapter 33!!
Chapter 34!!
Chapter 35!!!
Chapter 36!!!!
Chapter 37!!
Chapter 38!!!
Chapter 39!!!
Chapter 40!!!
Chapter 41!!!!
Chapter 42!!
Chapter 43!!!
Chapter 44!!!!!
Chapter 45!!!!
Chapter 46!!
Chapter 47!!
Chapter 48!!
SOMETHING BIG!!
Chapter 49!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51!!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54!!!
Chapter 55!!
PLEASE READ

Chapter 52!!!

56 3 0
Oleh MaeNiac03

Should I continue updating this story? I feel like no one actually like this story and it really sucks.

~Kia’s POV~

Seeing the doctor and the nurses operating me at the Emergency Room makes me lose my hope of being alive again. I can’t believe that if I die, I will not see everyone again and they will never see me. But they’re probably not going to miss me though. The guys have a tour to go to and they will probably forget me. Maia and Emily have each other. For my family, they will forget me after a few months.

I walked towards where I’m laying down and a nurse leaned down to whisper something on my dead body.

“A lot of your friends are waiting for you outside,” she whispered. “If you still want to see them, just open your eyes in a few hours. But don’t force yourself hun, they don’t want you to be in more danger than you are now.”

After she said that to my ear, I started walking through the walls. I saw everyone in there. Some are sitting down, some are lying on the floor but all of them are crying. I walked towards Trevor and lay down beside him.

“I love you Trevor,” I whispered. I know he can’t hear me but I have to try.

He turned around to look at me and said, “I love you, Kia.”

My jaw dropped and a tear rolled down my eye. He can hear me. He smiled and he continued crying. I just want to hug him right there but of course when I tried, I passed through him. I stood up and went back to the room. They finally finished operating and cleaning me and they all smiled. I looked at my ghost body and my skins are fading. A smile appeared on my face realizing that I’m still going to live.

~Shawn’s POV~

After a long 2 hours of crying and listening to a song called Maps by Maroon 5 on repeat, the doctor finally came out of the Emergency Room. All of us jumped and walked up towards him. He smiled at us and we all sighed in relief.

“She survived the surgery. She’s strong and fought to be alive,” he said and his smile disappeared. “But there’s some problem in her heart and so as her kidney. Sometimes her heart beating will stop any time and her kidney might not want to recieve some oxygen sometimes. And she’s probably going to be in a coma for about a month or so. There’s an 70% chance that she’s going to live but there’s also a 30% that she’s not going to make it. And also, she has brain damage so if she wakes up from her coma, she will forget some of you.”

Some of us have smiles on our faces but some of us have a sad face. I have a smile on my face because I know that Kia will live. I don’t care if she’ll forget me. I’ll do anything and everything for her to remember me and to fall in love with me. Whatever it takes I’ll do anything.

~Matt’s POV~

A smile appeared on my face as the doctor said that Kia may live. But we all know that she’s going to live because she’s a strong person and she can get through any problems. She might not remember some of us but I’ll do anything for her to remember me. I’ll tell her everything that we’ve been through together. I’ll do everything. If she still can’t remember me, there’s still tomorrow.

“And for her memory to come,” the doctor explained. “Words can’t rely for her memory to come back. She won’t remember if you just told her. She’ll probably remember you if you showed something to her.”

Maybe I can do a little slideshow of what we’ve done these past few days that we’re together. That would be cool.

--NARRATOR—

The nurses finally took Kia out of the Emergency room while the guys followed behind. Some of them have a smile on their faces, some of them are sad, and some of their faces are just pale. Taylor and Trevor’s face are pale. All of them stopped crying as the doctor instructed that they can visit Kia, one by one.

Trevor came in first. As he saw Kia lying on the bed with her eyes closed with scratches and an oxygen tube over her face, he began crying again. He sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed. He put his hands on top of Kia’s right hand. He grabbed her hand and leave kisses on them as he continued crying.

“Kia, please,” he begged. “Please wake up. I need you in my life. You’re my only sibling and I’m happy about that because you’re the best sister I could ever ask for. You might be a pain in the ass sometimes but you know that I love you, right? Well, if you didn’t know, I love you so so much. I have no clue what I would do without you and I never wanted to experience that. I don’t want to spend my days left on Earth without you. Kia, I know that you can hear me because you’re in a coma and I know that you want to wake up. But please don’t force yourself because it might get you more in danger and your heart might stop and it will never beat again. I don’t want that happening. I promise you that if you wake up, I’m going to be the first person you’ll see. Just remember that I love you so much and I will never forget you.”

He kissed her forehead as he kept holding her hand then he left the room with tears on his face. The next person who visited her is Shawn. He sat on the chair where Trevor was just in and he started bawling his eyes out. He held her hand by his and kissed the back of her hand.

“Remember our deal last night? That whoever wins on our mudding race will get what they want for the next three days?” he cried. “And I won? Well, all I wanted you to do is wake up any days now. I just want to see happy Kia back. I want to see your gorgeous dark brown eyes sparkle when you make that stunning smile of yours. Kia, the first day I met you, I know that you were the right girl for me. You’re nice, kind, open hearted and you’re strong. And that’s why I’m so happy to know that you’re alright because we all know that you’re strong enough to get through this. Please don’t leave me. Please don’t leave us. We need you in our lives and you make us happy. You always make my days better when I see your happy face and that’s all I wanted to see right now. But please don’t push yourself though, because it might turn out into more damage that it needs to be. I love you so much Kia and I will always keep you in my mind every day. Wake up soon, okay baby?”

He placed a kiss on her lips and more tears rolled down his eyes. He kissed her cheek and with that he left the room. Next person who visited her is Taylor. He came in the room while his tears are on a race. Not like Shawn and Trevor, Taylor didn’t sit down on the chair. Instead, he kneeled down.

“Kia, I’m truly sorry,” he whimpered. “If I haven’t taken you on that date, you’re not going to be in this stupid place right now. If I can control my feelings, I would stop myself from liking you and I wouldn’t take you on a date. I’m really sorry. Even when you got kidnapped by Jon, it was also my fault. You ran away when I kissed you and that’s when Jon got the chance to take advantage of you. All of these incidents are my entire fault and I’m so sorry. Kia, please wake up. I don’t know what I would do to myself if you didn’t. I want to apologize to you in front of your beautiful face. Please Kia, can you please wake up any days from now? We all want you to be alright and I promise that if you wake up, we’re all going to protect you from anything. We will not let you get hurt again. I promise that. I love you Kia and I would never ever forget you.”

On the other hand, where all the guys are, the doctor came back to talk to the others.

“I saw that Kia have a cast on her arm before we did her surgery. How and when did that happen?” the doctor asked Trevor.

“Well, she got in a fight 3 days ago. And she also have cuts on both of her feet,” Trevor explained. “Why? Will that make any differences on her wake up date?”

“We’re not sure yet,” the doctor replied. “But after what happened to her, her body might need to be in a cast for only a week or 2 then after that, she needed to be in a wheelchair for about 5 or 6 months.She broke a lot of bones after that incident. She can’t play any sports for a year because her bones are still not going to be strong like it used to be. And for her body, we can put her in a cast while she’s in a coma so when she wakes up, she only needs to sit in a wheelchair.”

“Will the accident affect her voice or something?” Shawn worriedly asked.

“No, I don’t think so,” the doctor replied.

They all nodded as the doctor finished talking. Taylor finally came out of Kia’s room, wiping his tears out of his eyes. Trevor gave him a death glare while Taylor walked away from all of them and sit on the far end of the hallway chair. Matt then stood up from his sit and walked towards Kia’s room door. He opened it and he can’t help himself but to tear up. He sat on the chair that is provided by the hospital room. As he sat down, more tears rolled down his eyes. He held her hand and kissed it gently multiple times.

“Kia, can you please wake up for me?” he sobbed. “Please Kia. I don’t know what would happen to me if I don’t see your smile every day. The doctor said that if you wake up from your coma, you’re going to sit in a wheelchair for 5 months. And I promise you that I’ll be the one pushing your chair and I’ll take you wherever and whenever you want to go. I’m not going to complain. I just want you to be happy. I just want you to be happy because if you’re happy, I’m happy. I love you very much Kia and you will always be in my heart and on my prayers. Wake up any time, ok? I’ll be here any day.”

He planted a kiss on her cheek and forehead and whispered, “See you when I see you, baby.” And with that he left the room for the others to visit her too.

Emily and Maia visited her next, then Mahogany, followed by Hayes, Jacob, Jack G, then Jack J, Cam, Nash, and Aaron.

But little do they know, not only Taylor, Shawn, Matt, and Hayes likes Kia. One or two of their friends like her too.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
Reunion Oleh gabby

Fiksi Penggemar

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...