Without regrets [redwood book...

By aidenall

This is Cameron's book. Book started: 7/2/20 Life hasn't been easy for Ryan. From moving foster homes to fos... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen *new*
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Epilogue

Chapter fourteen

12.9K 692 52
By aidenall

This is the second day Enzo is babysitting me and I know he is as bored as I am. All we do is watch tv. Sometimes we cook. I bake when he's working out or doing something on his laptop but most of the time we are watching tv. Right now we are having a Harry Potter marathon.

"If I eat another chocolate I would lose my abs"he randomly says biting into his chocolate bar.

"Is that your way of telling me that you got abs."I tease

"Yeah you wanna see"he says and sits up to show me.

"Maybe next time pretty boy"I say pushing him back.

We are sitting next to each other, both in our sweatsuit pants. I'm actually wearing Cameron's which is so big for me but folded the waistline repeatedly until it fit me. His are more comfortable.

"Stop calling me pretty boy"he sulks.

"That's what you are."I reply dryly.

"I'm handsome"he says like a five year old and shake my head.

"You're that too and will be more if you grew a beard"

"I can grow a beard"he argues.

I look at him, grab his jaw and turn his head side to side, pretending to analysis. Enzo is just stunning. He has thick hazelnut brown hair and long eye lashes that can make any girl jealous. His skin looks so smooth and naturally tanned as well as moistures. And one thing I learned about Enzo is that he always smells good.

He often goes to workout and comes to hug me with his sweat body just to annoy me. It's gross because he's all wet but he never smells bad. Never.

"Such a pretty boy"I murmur.

He slaps my hand of his face and sends me a glare. I chuckle.

Enzo is a beautiful man. He's a type of man that his beauty won't get lost even as he grows older. You can just tell. Whoever ends up with him would need to purchase a shotgun if she wants other girls to leave him alone. Not only is he so pretty but he is in a good shape. Tall, lean, not as muscular as the rest of the boys but he still has some.

That being said, I'm not attracted to him. Don't ask me why. He got the looks and personality. It's a win win. If I had a little brother, he would be like Enzo. Smart. Funny. Annoying. That's Enzo. If you look past his gorgeous face, you would see an amazing person. He is an amazing cook too.

He claims that it is because he's Italian. According to him no Italian can cook bad.

"You gonna answer my question?"he asks.

I give him a confused look.

"Why didn't you tell lex the truth?"

What? I didn't have to voice my confusion.

"Why didn't you tell him that you don't know your mother?"

My mouth drop open.

"You know?"

"Of course I know. They don't call me genius for no reason"

"No one calls you genius"

"They do!"

"Only to humour you"I argue back.

He pauses as if he is thinking"that could be true"he says.

"So why didn't you say anything to anyone about my past?"I ask my friend.

He sighs and doesn't speak for couple of minutes. I thought he wasn't going to say anything until he says,

"When I came back home after 6 years without my ma. I got lots of pity. I hated it. I hated that people knew my family business. Even a little bit and concluded their own conclusion making this worst. My dad is the best. My mum wasn't a bad mum. She fed us, never hit us and tried to be affectionate. She didn't cook or bake. She loves us the way she could but it was clear it wasn't like my dad. My dad wanted a big family. He was the only child and always wanted a sibling so he wanted his children to have many siblings so they never feel alone. My mum wanted a partner. She wanted to travel. She loved my dad so she had his kids. Even though she didn't want them."

"Does she ever call? Visit?"

"She calls but never visits. Sends us post cards. It isn't the first time she left you know. She left when I was five. It was only my brother and I then. My father closed down his pizzeria and went to follow her back to Italy. Seven years later, and five kids after she decided she didn't want to be a mum anymore. She always had a wild hair and wanted to be free so my dad sent her free."he tells me.

He is looking at the tv but I know his mind is somewhere else. Blank.

"She threatened to leave so many time and I always use to hear my dad beg her to stay. The last time she threatened my dad didn't so she left. And we came back"he says so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"He was so broken. Still is. I can see it in his eyes. That's why I don't want to find my mate. I never want to give someone that much power to hurt me"he continues.

The room goes eerily silent. I didn't know what to say after he shared so much with me. I wasn't expecting it. I don't think he did to. I watch his face. When you look at him, you wouldn't see any emotion but if you are me and you had the past I did, you would be able to see a lot. And Enzo is hurting.

"Anyways enough about me."he jumps in his seat and claps his hands startling me.

"To answer your question, I didn't tell them because it wasn't my business to tell. You were just taken. I wanted you to have something to yourself. I didn't want you to feel exposed. It was overwhelming for all of us that day. I thought that when you are ready, you would share yourself"

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod at him. He sends me a smile but like all the others, this one didn't reach his eyes.

"Lex.. I know he comes across a jerk but he's a loyal and stubborn guy. Doesn't talk much but the little he says is a lot. His story is private and his past made his have trust issues.

"That's not my problem."I snap.

I didn't do anything to do him. He hasn't been nice since I came. It's like I'm the one who kidnapped him rather than the other way round"

"I know. And I'm not making excuses for him. When Kane Milton loves, he loves hard and he won't stop protecting those he loves. I know he's being a jerk but he's just trying to have his friends back. I won't tell him about your past. Any of them until I feel like I have to."he promises.

"Thanks Enzo."

We go silent again until he blurts "I hacked into your life. I know everything about you. When you started your period. "

I blink. Again and again.

"I'm really good with computers"he says.

"How did you

"I don't know. I just could. I was always good with numbers. Like really good. I was supposed to go to a special school but my dad wanted me to grow up with a 'normal' child and not be analysed"

"I wonder how you were in high school" I say.

"I was a nerd and introvert"he says matter of fact.

"But you so-"

"Hot, sexy, pretty ..? Nerds can be all of that. Unfortunately I wasn't one of them. I had braces, worn ugly glasses, and clothes that were past down from my older brother. You know the stereotypical description of how a nerd is suppose to look. It wasn't until 16 when I started getting attention. Lost my virgin then too with a girl named savannah"

"That's good uh."

"You never forget your first. It was bad. Not for me. For me it was amazing. For her it was terrible. Don't think she even got wet."

"Enzo."

"To much info?"

Way to much.

"Sorry my brain works overtime, sometimes I overshare things. Anyways I got better. My second wasn't as bad. I got off. She didn't. Third one helped me understand what I was doing wrong. Taught me couple of things which made my fourth one amazing. We both got off. Started dating her. Didn't work out clearly but it wasn't messy. Dated her big sister couple months after."

"Dick move"

"I know but to be fair I didn't know."he defends himself.

"I'm guessing things got messy."

"She dumbed me. I respected that."he shrugs.

"So when did you start dating multiple of people."

"When my dick when viral."he says this like it didn't matter. Like it wasn't a big deal.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry to disappoint, I made sure to delete it from the cloud. No one has the pic. It just doesn't exist anymore."

"You dick pic was that great girls wanted to start dating you without caring if there was another girl"

"Something like that."he gives me one of his cheeky grins.

"And girls are okay with you dating others"

"Didn't we discuss this yesterday? Girls come to me. Some want to mate with me. Want me to claim them. They know my rules. They think he can change my mind. Some just want status. They know what I am to Cameron. Others want to use me so they can be better for this partners"

"So you're a slut? A whore?"

"Making myself sound like that uh"

"I don't date all the girls I'm seen with. People just assume. Some of them are actually just friends"

"Uh huh"

"No I'm serious. And I don't sleep with every girl I date. I'm not a dog. Some girls have low self esteem. They come to me and I make it my job to help them understand that they are desired. I make them feel sexy in their own skin and at the end, I make sure they know that they don't need a man to make them feel all of that. Most of my break up are messy. They all know their temporary."

"Do they ever get attached?"

"Yeah sometimes. I try not to spend too much time with them so we can avoid that. Sometimes people can't help it."

"It's because you're so pretty"I tease.

"It's because I'm a nice guy and I say this how it is."he tells me.

"How is your mate going to feel about all your bed mates."

"I told you I'm not going to have a mate. Don't want one. And again I don't sleep with all my girls. You don't have to sleep with them to make them feel good."

"We have fun. I show them how a guy is supposed to treat them the best of my ability without them getting attached so they never doubt it."

"Thank you for sharing so much. I know I can be nosy"

"It's okay Cara. I hope someday your feel comfortable enough to share some of your life with me"

I bite lips and before I know it...I share a bit of my past with him.

------

Another update!

Sorry for the missed errors!

As some of you guys may know I'm writing this book and Lily's at the same time. So far I have five complete chapters for her book! I can't wait for you guys to read her book! You will get some questions answered haha!

I intend to upload it soon but it would probably have to be in like a week or so. I don't know. I will keep you guys updated.

Also I'm planning for how Vinnie ( Enzo mystery brother) is going to be. The idea I have of his personality... I'm already in love. I just don't know how I would be able to pull it off!

Anyways stay tuned

Later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
216K 9.3K 32
Okay so long story short: Don't have one night stands - especially not with a werewolf, when your wasted beyond repair and there's no protection bec...
207K 15.5K 82
Featured in YARomance's 'Love-Hate' reading list as of 01/24/2022 Featured in TeenFiction's 'Funny Bones' reading list as of 09/23/2021 Featured in W...
15.6K 661 40
This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even give her the time of day. Misha never had...