Nekomata Deku

Oleh Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Lebih Banyak

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Hellish Truth

4.8K 98 25
Oleh Stillwell03

Issei POV:

I pulled Midoriya out of the area for Asia to start healing him. It didn't seem to be working from what I could tell with him getting up. "Stay down man." "I'm not gonna sit by and let these sons of bitches do what they please." He started to hobble to the wall with everyone going ahead of us. "You're not gonna be able to catch up man. Just let us handle it from he-" "I'M NOT GONNA LET THIS MONSTER GET AWAY AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MY DAUGHTER!" He started to struggle to walk in a straight line while shouting this. "I can barely see right now and I can't function so well. I'm fine with that. But what I'm not fine with, is a monster like Overhaul being around while I just sit on the sidelines." He started crying. "I saw her memories. *sniffle* He tortured her. He tortured her and nobody did a damned thing to stop him! I can't let this monster get away after what he did. She can't even smile she's been unhappy for so long. So I'm going to make it so that man who gave her so much unhappiness is brought down, even if I can barely do anything about it."

He was about to fall before I grabbed his arm. "Asia, stay with Lumillion. Me and Deku are going to kick that mad doctors butt." "Be safe." I gave her a thumbs up before we started heading over there. "Why did you want to help me? You barely even know me." "I may not be strong like you, but you're Koneko's family. She's part of our devil house and our friend, so I got your back even if you don't want me to." He smiled while looking at me. "You aren't that much of a jackass perv. I may be able to stand you." "Uh, thanks I guess."

When we got to the area where they were fighting, Midoriya touched my forehead for some reason. "I want you to listen very closely, I want you to watch my fight with focusing on where me and the opponent is. The magic I used linked your line of sight and hearing with me. My maneuverability is solely on what you see and hear." I nod at him as he runs over to fight Chisaki. 'So this is what Koneko's brother is like. No wonder she thinks he's the coolest person in the world. Even while he's down, he gets back up and refuses to give up for others.'

3rd person POV:

The battle seemed to be heated with Xenovia and Izuku battling Chisaki. He started destroying and reshaping the floors in many ways with Izuku smashing and pulling the blue haired exorcist out of the way of spikes. She attempted to get close many times to slice Overhaul, but had just missed with the villain attempting to grab her for a killing blow. These were stopped by Izuku using Kasha to force him away while regrouping. As they fought Overhaul, Akeno and Rias began fighting Kokabeil. The battle seemed to be very one sided with neither girl making a scratch on him. As this went on, Kiba had a conversation with a priest that was there about his research for finding Holy Sword wielders and using the orphanage where Kiba grew up as guinea pigs.

He tosses Kiba a crystal that was used as part of this research by pulling the aptitude from their dead bodies. As he looked at the crystal, spirits of his friends swirled around him. "Everyone." The swordsman started to cry apologizing to them as some form of power swirled around him. "What's going on?" "Get ready to have your tail smacked you stupid ex priest. Cause that knight is gonna show you to not mess with that kitty!"

Kiba started to go at Freed with him using a fused Excalibur to try and deflect. This failed with the priest starting to panic. "Demonic and angelic powers mixed together, but that's impossible! The only way is...no, it can't be-" The priest had a holy spear shoved through his chest by Kokabeil. "Wait, if a sword with divine and demonic power was made. That can only mean that there is no power stopping it from happening." Izuku realized what this would mean with Xenovia and Kiba getting where he's coming from as well. "You are correct young Nekomata." They all looked at Kokabeil who was smirking.

"The end result of the Holy War did more than just kill several on each faction. It also killed the leaders of the angel and devil faction. In short, God is dead along with the former rulers of Hell." This realization shook everyone to their bones with Xenovia beginning to go into hysterics. "N-no...it can't be. God is...is...AAHHHHH!" She started to lose it with Overhaul walking over to Kokabeil. "A little cold, don't you think?" "Not like it matters. They will meet their end soon enough. But this is why each side is weak. They refuse to see the truth and mindlessly follow orders like dogs on a leash." Kokabeil began laughing with Issei activating his Sacred Gear and Izuku using Touki in his fist. The two came and socked both Kokabeil and Overhaul in the face.

"Who cares if God is dead!?" "Who cares if the rulers of Hell are dead!?" Izuku and Issei shouted in sheer anger. "ALL THAT MATTERS IS WE KICK YOUR ASSES FOR THE PEOPLE WE CARE FOR!" This act angered the two with Overhaul losing his patience. "I've lost to you once already kid, I won't make the same mistake." He grabbed Kokabeil's face with him starting to panic. "What are you-" In an instant, the arch fallen angel's face was splattered everywhere with Overhaul touching his own. "The fact a germaphobic like me will stoop to this level is beyond comprehension. YOU ALL ARE SICK! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"

"What's this guy doing!?" "Overhaul's quirk allows him to deconstruct and reconstruct things by just touching them. My guess, he's deconstructing both him and Kokabeil and reconstructing them both as one being." "Is that even physically possible?" "Shouldn't, but that wouldn't be the most surprising thing today that I've seen." When the smoke cleared, it showed a man with four arms glaring at us.

(Imagine Kokabeils wings as well on him)

"Now your all finished." Izuku glanced at Issei. "You remember what I said?" "Keep my eyes on the fight at all times." He nodded with Issei passing something on to him. "This isn't much, but give him a punch for me." "TRANSFER!" Izuku felt power surge inside him and smiled. "Oh, I plan to.

Izuku used his Nekomata level 2 powers and an amount of OFA he hasn't attempted yet. "OFA Full Meow 80%!" In one movement, Izuku used an uppercut to attack the fused Chisaki and knock him out of the underground facility. He jumped toward him with the merged duo making holy spears to attack the cops and heroes. The small cat used Kasha to defuse these spears to wind his kick up and slam the beast back down to the ground. "YOU FILTHY!" Overhaul retaliated by sending spikes at him. However, Izuku slammed on the ground to create a shield of concrete. "THAT WON'T SAVE YOU FROM ME YOU FOOL!"

In a fit of rage, Overhaul used his newly acquired Fallen Angel powers to attack the area near the concrete for a large dust cloud to be formed. When it cleared, Izuku wasn't in the area of the impact. "WHERE DID YOU GO!?" "Behind you bird brain!" Izuku punched him back into the sky with the Gremory house getting out of the hole with Lumillion and Xenovia. "Xenovia, pass me Excalibur Destruction." She did as he asked with Izuku holding the Holy Sword and concentrating immense power inside it. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH AN INCOMPLETE HOLY SWORD!?" Chisaki attacked with Izuku smirking. "Define incomplete now."

Izuku send a shockwave at Chisaki to cancel the holy spears and nearly slice him in two. "HOW!?" "I fused senjutsu into the Holy Sword. Your looking at the first Holy Nekomata Sword. Meowscalibur of Destruction!" Izuku jumped up for Chisaki to attempt to attack again with thousands of holy spears. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!? YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MAGGOT CRAWLING AROUND IN THE DIRT!" Izuku adjusted his holding to hit the monstrosity with the side of the blade. "Fine with me." He forced the merged beast back down to the ground. "I'LL BE THE MAGGOT THAT TAKES YOU OUT! MEOWSCALIBUR SMASH!" The two fall back to the ground with Izuku walking out of the area where they impacted. He raised his right arm up and shouted to the heavens. "MEEEEOOOOOOWWWW!"

He began to walk over and defuse the senjutsu in the Holy Sword and give it back to Xenovia. "Sorry about taking your sword." "It's fine. Sorry we had to force you to take care of that." "It's fine." They started to smile at each other before Izuku was tackle hugged by Nejire. "Izuku! You ok? What is that thing? Is it dead? Is it some kind of fallen angel? Why does it have so many wings? Why aren't you answering any of my questions?" "Because you can't give me time to answer them." Izuku smiled while saying in a calm fashion for the two to laugh. As they started to calm down, Koneko and Irina reunited with the group along with all the pros. "I only saw a bit of that fight, but that was awesome!" Miruko shouted this with smacking Izuku's back to make him fall.

Koneko knelled down to look her brother in the eye. "You did awesome bro." Izuku smiled as Koneko helped him up. "Thanks. You ok? You're looking a little beaten up." "I'll manage. Besides, you should see the other guy." Everyone laughed at this as Chisaki started to get up again. "I won't lose to you." Everyone turned ready to fight with him now losing the last shred of patience he had. "I WON'T LOSE!" He was about to attack before Kuroka came in and knocked him out. "Sorry about the scare there nya. Nice shot though Izuku, you definitely got stronger since we last met nya." She smiled at this while Nejire was completely confused and shouted at her. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!?"

She walked away with Chisaki in hand with a portal opening up. "I'm on my own side nya. Even if these two were the fools, they are still useful to us nya. Goodbye Izuku and Shirone, may we meet again nya." Everyone stood there with Nejire speaking up again. "That woman scares me." "How do you think we feel." Izuku and Koneko answered this with the final parts of the raid happening. Though they did fuse and disappear, Izuku didn't think this was the last they'd see of Chisaki and Kokabeil. While Izuku, Miruko, Irina, and Xenovia were going to the pros agency to change, Koneko grabbed Izuku's costume to get his attention."Do you mind if I tag along? I kinda want to meet my neice."

Few hours later at the Midoriya's, Izuku POV:

As we got near my mom's house, I stopped to look at the girls. 'Why did Himejima want to join us?' "Eri's really scared around people, so can you two just stay behind us while we see her first?" "That's fine." "I can wait." We got near the door to ring the doorbell. "Coming." Mom came out to see me with a smile. "Izuku." She began to hug me with Eri poking her little head out from behind the door. "Hey snowball. You ready to go back with daddy?" I gave her a smile as she nodded and came to hug me. Irina knelled down after to smile. "You are just so cute." Xenovia started to pat her head also with her eyes going behind us and wrapping her arms around me in fear.

"It's ok Eri, these are nice people. The white haired girl is my sister, and the dark haired one is her friend." Koneko calmly and slowly walked over to kneel to her level. When she did, she poked her ears out to show Eri who had sparkles in her eyes seeing her ears. "You're just like daddy?" "That's right. My names Koneko, but you can call me aunt Neko if you want." She stopped to look at her with a tilted head for a moment. "What's an aunt?" "Well Eri, an aunt means they are either your mommy or daddy's brother or sister. It just means that they are your family as well." She seemed to get it while trying to make a smile. She tried really hard to even pull her cheeks for it to not work. "I'm sorry, I forgot to smile. I do want to like you though." This comment hit Akeno probably the hardest out of all of us.

"It's ok sweetie. With the amount of happy people you'll be around, I'm sure you will smile again." Eri nodded at this as we started to head out while saying goodbye. "Mom seemed to not be so surprised with you." "I came some time ago to talk to Inko after the Sports Festival to see her. To say she nearly drowned us in her own tears was an understatement." "Yeah, she can do that sometimes." I looked up to Eri who was on my shoulders enjoying her time being higher off the ground than normal. "Want a snack on the way home Eri?" "...What kind of snack?" "What are you in the mood for?" "...Apples." 'Oh my god, this kids gonna drown me in her cuteness.' "Sure." We stopped at a local grocery store before grabbing a few apples and some stuff to do for dinner. A few people that worked there questioned who her mother was with how much all six of us looked like a family. It was kinda embarrassing to say the least, but none of them seemed to mind it.

After checking out, Eri decided to ask me a serious question. "Daddy, who's my mommy?" "W-well that's a....uhh....that's a hard question to ask. You see, daddy has a lot of girls he cherishes and will cherish you like their own as well. You have the blond person Kaachan you met, she's a nice girl when she stops screaming and cussing. Ochako who is always happy and bubbly, Nejire who asks a lot of questions but has a happy demeanor, Mina who is very loud and peppy, Sona and Shouto who are nice girls even if they don't show much emotion-" "You also have us Eri." Irina cuts me off to say this with a smile. "Wait, what?" "I put in a request for the church, and we are able to stay here as a peace treaty. We're also told to stay by you as your support from our faction like Sitri does."

I looked at them a little amazed before Xenovia mentions one thing. "Unfortunately, I was excommunicated because of reasons they said that I can't say at the moment. So now I don't really have somewhere to go." "You could be part of Rias's devil house. It may be against your beliefs, but it's somewhere you can be and we'd be happy to make you a knight in our group." Xenovia started to smile at this. "I think I'll take you up on that offer." "So what do you say Izuku, want to have two church girls in your group?" "I'm not against that idea of joining as well. But you already knew that." I started to turn very red as Eri patted my head to get my attention.

"Do I call these three mommy Xeno, mommy Iri, and mommy Aken now?" I pulled her off my head to give the little snowball to Irina and the groceries to Koneko. When I did, I collapsed to the floor from the cuteness. "I'll take that as a yes Eri. So that means you're our daughter as well. Let's go home and put your hair in pigtails like your mommy Iri." "...I'd like that." As they walked away, Koneko started poking me with a stick. "You dead yet?" "Fortunately no, but I have an uneasy feeling about what the future is gonna bring." "What do you think it's gonna bring?" I sat up to look my sister in the eyes. "Lots of kittens." She started to laugh before we tried to catch up to the others.

And that finishes this chapter. So Irina and Xenovia will be hanging out more around Izuku due to some church orders. Next chapter will have a lemon with a certain someone with a surprise later on from it. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

He's Back Oleh sunnidae_

Fiksi Penggemar

199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
197K 5.4K 66
Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him responsible for her parents death. Will these...
5.3K 218 20
MHA is a story of how Izuku starts as an underdog without a quirk But gets it gifted by the number 1 hero and he makes his way through one of the bes...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...