『𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵』 [𝐣𝐮𝐧...

By karen-took-the-kids

"Nerds can be sexy too, I mean look at you." "Jungkook, I will punch you in the dick." -Jungkook left the cha... More

(Pt.1 ) 0.0 (info)
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
nOt aN uPdAtE
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4 (end of pt. 1)
(Pt 2) Gaming Girl
2: 0.1
2: 0.2
2: 0.3
2: 0.4
2: 0.5
2: 0.6
2: 0.7
2: 0.8
2: 0.9
2: 1.0
2: 1.1
2: 1.2
2: 1.3
2: 1.4
2: 1.5
2: 1.6
2: 1.7
2: 1.8
2: 1.9
2: 2.0
2: 2.1
2: 2.2
2: 2.3
2: 2.4
2: 2.5
2: 2.6
2: 2.7
2: 2.8
2: 2.9
2: 3.0
2: 3.1
2: 3.2
2: 3.3
2: 3.4
2: 3.5
2: 3.6
2: 3.7
2: 3.8 - SMUT ;)
2: 3.9
2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

3.2

6.5K 369 174
By karen-took-the-kids

Ahhhh I have such a good chapter planned soon to speed along Mi and Jk's relationship ;) if u know what I mean wink wonk... nOt liKe thAt! But for now, enjoy~
—————

-incoming message from Jungkook [7:30pm]-

Jungkook: CALL ME GIRLY!

Mi:why lol

Jungkook: errrrrrm, I dunno, BC UR FRICKEN WON
AND I DIDNT GET TO TALK YOU YOU! YOU JUST LEFT THE GAME...

Mi: oh Ye aha..
Will do.

Jungkook: you okay? What's up?

Mi: nothing, it's fine. I'll call now ~

####

Mi signed. After the awkward in counter at the doctors office, she didn't want to think about Jungkook anymore. He had been so confident when dragging her through the building, but when he arrived and the doctor wasn't there, and they had to wait, he turned into this quiet little mouse who stood uncomfortably next to her. As soon as the nurse had come in, he had practically ran out, shouting bye to her with an sorry smile on his face. Gosh, that boy was confusing.

Mi had only just got into her apartment and put her keys down when she had got a message from Jungkook. Her mind was so lost- so confused- with today's events that she took the wrong train home and ended up in a small farming town at the end of the tracks.

It was a bank holiday today, meaning most workers had a day off, so the trains shut at 6pm. Unfortunately, she had already gotten on the last train and was now stuck in this dirty little collection of small farm houses. Fortunately, however, there was a nice old lady with her granddaughter who offered to drive her to the bus station.

"Ahhh, that lovely grandma..." she slumped down with a thud on her desk chair. "I should have just payed her for the ride instead of offering to show her granddaughter round the city..."

She strutted to the fridge and grabbed the cold cup of coffee harshly, as if it owed her money, and took a large swig. "What ever, the girl seemed nice and I could do with a friend."

A friend. Mi had never really had many. She was an introvert, a stay at home and play games all night and sleep through her birthday because it wasn't a big deal introvert; who, well, though socialising and friends where overrated.

But now she had a friend. A best friend in fact - Jungkook. This childish, coconut haired cocky boy who she could act herself around. So why did everything have to get so complicated?!? Should she just tell Jungkook and get it over with? Or say she doesn't want to work in Team army? Or quit her job as Sun-min, dye her hair a different colour and go in as Mi-sun?

It was all a bit messy. Too messy for Mi's liking. This is why Mi didn't make friends, her life was never so stressful when it was just her and her baggy hoodies and her 4am indie jam sessions.

With a groan and a few other unearthly noises, she grudging opening up her phone a dialled the boy that had been messing with her mind the past few weeks.

"Ayyyyy, look who's called. My favourite girly!" Don't do that Mi, thought to herself. It hurt when he called her that sweet name and she didn't exactly know why.

"Hey kook."

"..yo what's up? Why aren't you arguing with me?" His voice dropping into a sad tone that match Mi's.

"I'm just, ahh work is just stressing me out a little." She collapsed back onto her duvet and pull shoved her head under a pillow. "I think we need to talk."

He hummed, clacking noises making their way through the phone. "Jungkook? What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh sorry, I'm trying to make ramen myself as Jin hyung went to sleep but I can't remember how to do it..." he audible scratched his head.

"I can help, I make ramen all the time." Mi's voice started to seem happier, and Kook knew he had to keep going with this lie.

"Ahh mi... I'm so lost! Do I use water? Milk? Energy drinks? How do you even-" the boy could hear a small cackle come through the phone. "Mimimimimiiiiii, can you just like, I dunno, face time me?"

The line went quiet.

"I know we have never seen each other like that, but you know what I look like and we are so close..."

"Kook-"

"Look, Mi-sun. I really like you

As a friend. We get on really well and we've been talking for almost a month now. I practically know everything about you, so seeing your face won't make me change my mind about how I feel for you. You know that, right?" He sounded upset almost. He was sure to be guilt tripping her at this moment.

"I don't know... I'm just a bit..." she murmured her words, her voice becoming gloomy once again.

"No! Fine look, cover up your camera so I can't see you. But you can still see me and help me, deal?" Well she couldn't really say no...

"Sure."

The call came through to her phone. She covered her selfie camera with pink tape and answer, immediately being faced with a smiling lil bunny.

"Heyyyyyoooo, welcome to cooking with kook!" He started to dance a little while holding a spatula, causing Mi to chuckle deeply. It had been a while since she had just let go of things, and it was about time she had a laugh.

Jungkook continued to be silly will on video. He pretended not to know practically anything about cooking, just get a smile from Mi's face- even if he couldn't see it. Eventually, the boy managed to make a decent meal and eat it.

The pair talked for hours, giggling quieter as the night crept in. Mi started to relax, and talk about herself more. In the end Jungkook was hearing stories she had only told to her diary and the occasional cactus on her window ledge.

"You know, I'm really glad I met you." It bursted out of the blue from the boys mouth in such a comfortable tone, that it made Mi genuinely believe it. "So, will you come to the team ARMY building? To at least get your prize money? You can think about the job offer later."

"Well, the new season only starts after Halloween, right? Can I have until after then to decide about joining..?" It was currently the end of September, so there was a month till Halloween would arrive.

"Okay, deal!" She grinned. "But, only if you promise to come to my work on Monday to get the prize! It would count as our official first meeting, because I'll have to be the cold, heartless playboy JK that everyone knows and loves and you can just be the person who won. I won't be able to talk to you much, but I can smile at you and you can meet the team." Her face froze.

"Come.. to the team ARMY building? I dunno man..." she debated.

"No, don't worry! There's a girl who works as my assistant so it's not just boys and plus I'll be there."

"I know but..."

"Mi." He paused, breathing out. "You trust me, Ye?"

"Jungkook, you know I do. You're my first friend-"

"Then, I promise nothing will happen to you. Don't be nervous, just stay by my side and it'll only take an hour. I'll be with you. Okay?"

She smiled sadly, knowing she couldn't let him down.

"...okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...
19.8K 498 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
33.2K 1.1K 59
Jeon Jungkook is many things, a fuckboy, a player, a heartbreaker but to me, he's just a spoiled, stuck up loser and the type of guy my mom always to...
217K 13.9K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...