Checkmate: THE NEXT LEVEL (R)

By Love_Bri94

Mya and Chris take on the married life. Will they be able to handle all of the obstacles that it brings Tim... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
TwentyFour
TwentyFive
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
TwentyNine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo
ThirtyThree
ThirtyFour
ThirtyFive
ThirtySix
ThirtySeven
ThirtyEight
ThirtyNine
Forty
FortyOne
FortyTwo
FortyThree
FortyFour
FortyFive
FortySix
FortySeven
FortyEight
FortyNine
Fifty
FiftyOne
FiftyTwo
FiftyThree
FiftyFour
FiftyFive
FiftySix
FiftySeven
FiftyEight
🫢🏽
FiftyNine
Sixty
SixtyOne
SixtyTwo
🫠
Bonus Ch.1 - Breezy Knows Best
Bonus Ch.2 - Chatting With the Andersons
Bouns Ch 3. - Causing Trouble
πŸ™„πŸ˜’

Three

11.2K 431 611
By Love_Bri94

Chapter Three
Chris Brown
Sherman Oaks, California - Brown Residence

It's been three days since I came home drunk from partying with Tim and this crazy lady still has a funky ass attitude. She hasn't said shit to me, she only talks to me through Landon or Royalty. Every time I walk past her she makes sure she bumps me like we in fucking middle school or something.

Mya better thank god that she pregnant, cause I swear I wanna choke slam her ass.

I was in the closet getting my stuff together for a meeting that I had to head to in a couple hours. My work schedule ain't as crazy as it used to be. I'm not as young and as quick on my feet. Shit I'm basically knocking on 40.

I've been enjoying quality time with the people that I love. That's what matters most to me right now. Well my wife is acting like a maniac but I still enjoy being around her. She's different with this pregnancy. With Landon, yeah we had our moments when we argued but that was mainly because of what we were going through. When we were good, we were great. This pregnancy, Mya be tripping. Her emotions are even worse. I believe it's a girl because only another female can make shit like this happen.

Speaking of Mya, she came walking into the closet looking grumpy as hell. Her wet curly hair covered most of her face. I watched as she found something to put on for whatever she had to do today. Her little belly was just sticking out. She's almost five months.

I'm not in charge of how this pregnancy will be announced, that's all up to her. Seems to me like she wants to hide again. All the oversized outfits just like last time. She barely posts on her Instagram unless it's a selfie or a picture of Landon or something to promote her store and lingerie line.

The pictures the blogs post have had people asking due to the way she dresses. I should nag her ass like she did me when she was having Landon. Then say stupid shit like she's ashamed to be pregnant by me.

After she picked out her clothes, she came over by me. I stood in front of her underwear drawer and she needed to get to it but didn't say excuse me so I didn't move.

She did all her huffing and puffing, making me laugh to myself.

"Can you move?" She asked.

"That's not the proper way to say it. Use yo fucking manners. Rude ass."

She grabbed her drawer yanking it back, causing the knob to go right into my dick.

"Aaah!" I yelled while doubling over.

Mya gasped while covering her mouth. "Oh my god, baby are you okay?!" She bent down to me. "I'm so sorry."

"My fucking dick man what the fuuuuuuck?!"

"Baby I didn't mean to pull it like that."

"Yes the fuck you did!" I pushed her hands off of me. ""You still mad over some stupid shit and it's causing you to do stupid shit!"

"Chris I promise it was a mistake Papi. I'm sorry."

"Nah don't Papi me." I watched as her bottom lip poked out and eyes got watery. Here we fucking go. "Don't start with that crying."

"I'm genuinely apologizing about hurting you and you're being so mean to me." She started crying.

"Man save those crocodile tears. I should be the one crying. That shit hurt."

"And I said that I was sorry. I promise I wasn't intentionally trying to hurt you."

"Yo attitude lately and the shit you been doing been getting on my nerve."

"I have an attitude because of what happened with my brother! You know that shit wasn't cool and then I heard that you motherfuckas was popping pills! So we're back to that?"

"I ain't pop shit! That was yo fucking brother. Mya I know better. I'm not about to risk my marriage just to get high. Them days are long gone."

"It's just that when you get around Tim you get a little reckless Chris. I needed you that night, I felt awful and Landon was on 20 and I had no strength to go after him. You told me you'd be gone for an hour, then 3 hours later your bodyguards are helping you walk in the house."

"And Mya I apologized. It won't happen again I swear." 

"You know I don't have a problem with you enjoying yourself. I never want to be that wife that wants to keep her husband sheltered in. But when I need you baby, I need you."

"I know you ain't like that. I'm sorry though, for real." I turned and faced her.

"And I'm sorry about your dick." She started rubbing it while laughing.

"You gotta make it feel better baby."

"What do you want me to do?"

"What you do best." I winked at her.

Mya peeled her towel off her body and tossed it to the side then got down on her knees in front of me. Her hands pulled down my joggers until they were low enough and she pulled me out my briefs.

A lot of married people told me that as time goes on things will change between Mya and I. And the number one thing I kept hearing was the sex. But my baby still bust it open for me like we just met. We both freaks, I don't think we'll ever get tired of fucking.

Mya ran her tongue over the top of my dick.

"Ma! Dad!"

"Oh shit!" I quickly pulled my pants up and Mya rushed to put her towel back on. "I swore I locked the door. Landon, I told you to knock before you come in here if you see the door closed."

"I'm hungry." Landon said basically ignoring what the hell I just said.

"Go downstairs bro. Ask Royalty to warm you up some pizza rolls."

"Mommy, are you taking me to meme's house? She said I could come over."

Mya was on the floor with her head in her hands. "I can't talk to you right now Lan, go downstairs please." She never looked up.

"Okay." He ran out and I followed behind him making sure our room door was locked. When I went back into the closet Mya was in the same spot. "Baby get up."

"My son just saw me with his dads dick in my mouth while I'm butt ass naked."

"Well his little ass should've knocked and one day he'll get the blessing that I was about to receive."

She dramatically laid back on the floor. "I don't think I can ever give you head again."

"Woah, you tripping now."

"I'm not. My baby is probably downstairs traumatized."

"Man he ain't think about us. He didn't even see nothing. He probably saw you naked but that's it. He came from this beautiful body, so he'll be okay." 

She let out a loud sigh. "Okay." Mya stood up. "So what do you have to do today?"

"A few meetings then after that nothing."

"My dad is cooking a big dinner cause my brother is here. If you want to you should come by. I know you and Brian aren't the closest though."

"I don't know what your brother problem is but I ain't swearing him. I'll be there."

"Okay."

"What you gotta do today?"

"I have to go to the warehouse and pick out some fabrics today for my next line release. Then I have to go talk to Mariah about some things."

"About what?"

"Well.....I've been think of giving her more control over the boutiques. Maybe, possibly giving her it all."

"Damn...really?"

"Yeah, you think that's a bad idea?"

"I just didn't expect you to want to be done with the boutiques, those are your babies. They've always been super successful. And I've seen Mariah complain about handling just the LA location, you think she can take on all of them?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm going to go talk to her."

"Why don't you want the boutiques anymore?"

"The lingerie line is really booming right now and I feel like that needs my focus more."

"I don't know Mya, If you ask me you shouldn't do it. If you need help managing your business you build a team, a solid one."

"It's hard to trust people that I don't know with my hard earned money. That's why after all these years I've only had Mariah and Tim's ex working for me."

"With your boutiques, Mya you have a whole team for your lingerie line."

"Because it requires more. I can't sew, I'm not sure of what fabrics my stuff needs. That's the only thing I have people for. My pieces are sold in my boutique so I don't have to worry about any other third party people."

"Look if you wanna give your boutiques away, go ahead. I just got a feeling you gone regret it."

She just stared at me before grabbing her clothes and walking out. Mya always asks for my opinion and gets mad when I tell her what she ain't trying to hear.

I finished picking out my stuff then I went and jumped in the shower. When I got done I headed downstairs to eat some food. My babies were already in the kitchen, both faces buried behind cellphones.

"Hello my beautiful creations!" I said before kissing their cheeks.

"Hey dad." Ro said.

"I already saw you." Landon said making me shake my head.

"You can still speak again." I popped his forehead. "Ro, you headed to MeMe's with your brother or you going to your mom?"

"MeMe's." She answered.

"Alright cool, you can ride with Mya then."

"Okay....do we know what kind of baby we're having yet?"

I laughed. "What kind of baby?"

She nodded. "I want a sister, no offense Landon, sisters are better."

"No! I want another boy like me." Landon yelled.

Oh god no!

"We don't know what we're having." I said. "And it doesn't matter as long as he or she is healthy."

"It's a girl Ro, I can feel it." Mya said coming into the kitchen. My eyes scanned her outfit. 

"If you're trying to still hide your pregnancy, this outfit ain't helping."

"Who said I'm trying to hide?"

"Well you ain't said nothing yet so I guessed you was still hiding."

"It's not me hiding, it's me making these crazy people mind their business."

"Yeah sure."

Mya folded her arms and stared at me. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, you acting like you don't want nobody to know you're pregnant. When you was pregnant with Landon all you wanted was for me to say something about you being pregnant, now your lips sealed huh?"

"Chris you know what.......I'm not even about to do this with you in front of my babies, Ro are you coming with us?"

"Yes." She quickly jumped out of her chair.

"Come on Landon, tell y'all crazy ass daddy goodbye." She started walking out the kitchen.

"You not telling Papi goodbye?" I yelled after her.

"Fuck Papi."

Man that lady crazy

•••••••

Once I got done with my meetings, I headed to Mya's parents house. I can't wait to see what pops cooking.

So my label wants me to start finishing up my album and possibly plan a tour. I've been getting extensions on my CD because I'm trying to spend more time with my family. I think I deserve a little time off.

Pulling up to Tim's house, I killed my engine and sat there for a minute. This nigga got like 15 pairs of my shoes and I need my shit back. Today is repo day!

Finally climbing out, I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. It took a few minutes but when the door finally did open, my eyes almost fell out my head.

"Hey Chris." Syren said.

The fuck is she doing here? And she pregnant.

"Tim here?"

The bitch crossed my wife, I'll never be friendly with her ass.

"No he went to his parents house. Your wife wanted everybody there for some reason."

"Alright." I turned to walk back my car.

"It was nice seeing you!" She yelled.

I didn't even look back just moved faster. When I got back inside the car I took a few deep breaths.

What the hell has Tim gotten himself into.

Damn, Mya gone kill his ass.

Mya Brown

After my meetings and dropping off the kids, my first stop was Mariah's house. I really needed to talk to her about the boutiques and see how she would feel about taking on more responsibility.

I'm not trying to push my burdens on her but I really need a little more help, especially with me being pregnant.

This pregnancy is different.

I'm tired most of the time, I'm moodier, I'm always hungry, I'm not as horny as I was with Landon, I feel extremely bloated, my insecurities are at an all time high. Chris thinks my choice of clothes are to hide my being pregnant and it kind of is but I just don't like how fast this weight is piling up on me.

My stomach isn't small so if somebody wanted to put me, they could. I wanted to do something special to announce this baby too. I'm definitely doing another photoshoot. I told Jake to give me another month so that I'll be more round.

I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I think I want a gender reveal this time and I need to plan it now. With Landon, I just went ahead and found out because of what was going on. And I need a baby shower, especially if it's a girl. The one Chris threw me a few years ago was so damn cute! I loved the teddy bear theme. He's definitely helping plan this one.

Pulling into Mariah's driveway, I looked over at a Benz parked next to her car.

Ooo! Did my sister finally get a man?!

Listen I've been trying to play Cupid when it comes to Riah. I want her to be happy in all aspects and I know a man doesn't equal happiness but we all need some good dick in our lives.

Climbing out, I hurried to the door and knocked. It opened and my nephew stood there. "Aunty!"

"Hi my baby." I gave him a tight hug. "Where's Ava and your momma?"

"In the kitchen. Can I come over today?"

"Landon isn't home, he's with his grandma but as soon as he comes back I'll come get you."

"Okay, will Royalty be there too? I really wanna see her." His chocolate cheeks turned red.

"Oh naw! Yo little ass better not have a crush on my step daughter. That's basically your cousin Ayden, that's nasty." I pushed his head then went into the kitchen. "He— Mario?"

He looked over his shoulder at me. "Oh damn, what's up Mya?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting my babies." His eyes moved over to Mariah causing my eyebrows to furrow. "That's all."

"Oh, nice."

"Hey sis, I didn't know you were coming by."

"Yeah, I needed to talk to you about some stuff."

"Same, let's go out back."

I nodded and followed her out to the patio. "Yo are you fucking kidding me Mariah?!"

"Look don't start!"

"Don't start?! Why is he here?"

"He's visiting his children."

"Since when has he gave a fuck about Ayden and Ava. It's been what? 4 or 5 years."

She exhaled. "He's trying to take custody of my kids Mya and if I can't kiss his ass just so that won't happen, then that's what I'll do."

"It wouldn't have happened. He's left you hanging all this time, you have so many witnesses and the fact that he's abusive would've put the icing on the cake."

"Mya can we please not do this right now. You said you wanted to talk to me, what's going on?"

"You first since I know you've been trying to talk to me for a while."

"Let's sit down, I know your feet are killing you." She went over to the chair and I sat next to her. "Mya we really need to get more help with that store. I love you sis but I feel like I'm handling too much. The girls we hire start off great and get lazy after a while so that puts more pressure on me and it's making your brand look bad. I'm feeling very overwhelmed and I'm trying to hang in there but it's getting harder and harder."

Dammit, Chris stupid ass was right.

"Well, what do you think we should do?"

"Build a solid team."

Ugh, Chris again.

"I absolutely agree. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed too with the lingerie line and the stores, so I'm going to be looking for people to help us out. We can clean house at the store if you want to and find girls who really want to work, maybe get more strict with our policies. Find some assistant managers for each store and they have to have certain qualifications. I can't have anybody else making me look bad, that's not cool. I've been thinking about letting Kayla manage the Calabasas store."

"Really? That'll be nice I mean she is always helping me out."

Kayla is a different person lately. More quiet and to herself. Only really comes around when my mom has family dinners other than that she's with Hoody. We're in a much better space. Still not what we used to be, I'll run to Mariah faster but I'm always willing to help my siblings.

"Yeah, I'm going to talk to her tonight."

"I'll train her and everything."

" Okay. Looks like I need to be scheduling some time in Miami and Atlanta."

"Well make room for me because I'll be right there."

"You know I will."

"So how is my niece or nephew." Mariah rubbed my stomach.

"Perfect, I can't wait to find out the sex."

"We're doing a gender reveal right?"

"Definitely and I have to plan it within the next few weeks."

"Tell me all your ideas and we'll get it done."

"Okay. Are you coming to mommy and daddy's house? I'm on my way there, we can ride together."

"Yes that's fine."

"Are you bringing the kids?"

"No."

My head quickly turned to her. That's not the answer I was looking for. "You sure?"

"Yes Mya, let's go."

I didn't say anything, just got up and walked back into the house.

"So Mya, another baby huh? You know what you having?" Mario asked as I walked past.

I don't like this clown and I don't trust him. I ignored his questions and kept walking out the door. About 15 minutes later Mariah came out with the kids behind her and Mario shortly after. He looked pissed and that made me happy.

Ava and Ayden climbed in my backseat and I watched as Mario talked to her ugly baby daddy.

Eventually she came and got in the car.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yup." Her attitude was beaming. I hope him being around doesn't take her back to how she used to be. When she was married that's when we didn't get along. I need my sister, so I need that clown to go.

••••••

Pulling up to my parents house I saw Chris, Tim and Hoody standing outside. I got out the car then helped Ava out.

"Aye lightskin in the blue shirt!" I yelled getting Chris's attention. He looked over at me and smiled. "You gotta girl?"

"I'm happily married sweetheart."

"I bet she can't do you like I can!"

"I'm good love."

"You can't have friends?"

"Nah, my wife crazy. She kill people."

"Well fuck you and wife bitch!" I flipped him off before laughing.

He started cracking up. "Bring yo crazy ass over here."

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his body. "Hey boo." I puckered my lips.

"Wassup."

We shared a few kisses.

"Hey Hoody."

"What's up MyMy."

I looked up at Tim and rolled my eyes.

"The fuck did I do to you?" He asked.

"The next time you hang up on me and talk to me like you stupid, ima beat yo ass."

He waved his hand. "I ain't worried about yo ass."

"You should be." I let go of Chris and headed inside. I heard talking from the kitchen so I headed that way and when I saw my other annoying brother I immediately regretted being here.

"Damn another one." Was the first thing he said.

"Yeah another one. Is that problem?" I asked.

"Hello Mya." My mom said while stepping in front of me.

"Hi mama." I gave her a hug.

"How's my new grand baby and where is my LanBam."

"The baby's fine. Landon is with Joyce."

"Well when he's done with her he's coming to me."

"Sounds like a plan."

I went and spoke to my dad then went into the living room and sat down. I was seconds from being sleep when Brian walking into the living room, woke me up.

"Mya we need to talk."

"About?"

"Things."

"Brian look I'm tired. I know you don't want to talk, you want to try to come in here and tell me what you don't like about my life. Something you haven't seemed to grasp is the fact that I'm a grown woman. I don't care if you have an issue with my husband for gods know what, or a problem with me having kids. I'm not 12 years old anymore. I'll be 30 this year stop trying to control me. My momma or daddy don't do it so you for sure don't have a right to do it."

"You think me looking out for you is me trying to control you."

"It is! I know you Brian."

"I just want the best for you."

"What makes you think I don't have the best? Because of some stupid ass mistake Chris made?"

"Mistakes! Not just one. He's an abusive man, with so many issues. Why the hell would you marry him? He might not have shown his true colors yet but he will."

I let out an obnoxious laugh. "You sound so stupid."

"I don't and you know it."

"Yes the fuck you do! You lost if you think ima sit there and let your bitch ass speak down on my husband, somebody you don't know, or even attempted to get to know. Just like everybody else that comes across him the first thing you do is try to run your mouth about some shit you read on a bogus ass blog. That man is everything and I honestly don't give a fuck what you think or anybody thinks. Whoever has a problem with me or my husband can kiss both of our asses."

Mariah walked in. "What's going on? Why you yelling Mya?"

"Because like always this nigga pisses me off! Keep him away from me."

"Brian what did you do?!"

"Told her the truth about her husband and I don't care who gets mad. Everybody kisses Myas ass because she's rich and fucking on some famous nigga. He ain't the first one and probably won't be the last one."

I just shook my head while getting up. "I wanted everybody here to plan our parents anniversary party but Brian you can take yo sorry ass back to Florida." I grabbed my purse and keys then started walking to the door. I stopped when I saw Chris leaning on the wall.

"So should I go beat yo brother ass now or later?" He asked.

"You heard that?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Let's just go home. He's miserable and I don't have time for that."

"This nigga don't even know me but running his mouth like I owe him something."

"Fuck him, let's go." I grabbed Chris's hand and pulled him out the door. When we got closer to our cars, he let go of my hand and we went our separate.

The whole ride home I just fought my tears. Why does it seem like every single of my siblings tries me?

Everybody is always trying me.

A bitch is sick and tired.

Omniscient

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 90 21
Tatiana Mardones lives in the same apartment building as this cute guy named Micheal Hawkins, with her boyfriend Tevin and their son Xavier. When Mic...
321K 5.3K 42
Morgan has known nothing but hurt her whole life- it's no fairy-tale. That's where Jacob comes in. Grown and mature more now than ever, he knows exac...
7.7K 343 44
Ever been in a relationship and it ends but you still love that person and you know they love you? But when you try to love others feelings get hurt...
9.9K 1K 40
While getting over heartbreak Fatima starts a new Journey in Atlanta and Zac starts a new career! Will they fall in love? Will it be hard work or hea...