DREAMLAND | CHAESOO

By Katsuyosei

-Be glad we are still keeping you with us and don't stay here doing nothing. You useless thing. -Where hav... More

Prologue
Chap 1: She think it's a dream
chap 2: it's not a dream
Chap 3: the beginning
chap 4: Let's go
chap 5: The gang
Chap 6: the mansion
Chap 7: her ideal house
Chap 8: the one I love
chap 9: We like to party
Chap 10: my lover and I's moments
chap11: Vkook
chap 12: Chaeyoung and the beach
chap 13: Dahyun&Hanbin
Chap 14: Normal evening
chap 14: Black&white
Chap 15: Jeongyeon
Chap 16: it's your decision
chap 18: Her choice
Chap 18: Sorry
chap19: One two three
chap 20: Stories
Chap 21: it was your story Seulgi
chap 22: Game
back
Chap 23: Prank
Chapter 24: Fake
chapter 25: weird
chapter 26: talk
chapter 27: Behind the scene
chapter 28: weird morning
chapter 29: Deep in the heart
Chapter 30: Touch my heart
Chapter 31: Behind a smile
Chapter 32: Guilty
Chapter 34: suspicious
Chapter 35: Curiosity
Chapter 36: into the danger
Chapter 37: When everything went dark
Chapter 38: You don't know
Chapter 39: it's time
Chapter 40: My Last goodbye
Chapter 41: My wish
Chapter 42: it already changed
Chapter 43: among us
WARNING

Chapter 33: Empress of nightmare

684 40 19
By Katsuyosei

-"ow my head hurt" -Chaeyoung groaned.

They are all fully awake and are now inside, on the couch watching TV and talking about yesterday night. They all slept on the cold grass but thankfully there were blankets and pillows.

-"oh, apparently there's a lot of crime going on here in Thailand" -Namjoon sip on his cup of coffee while looking at the TV. -"it became dangerous"

-"Murder everywhere, maybe we should be careful" -Irene said while looking at him.

-"I bet you, Appa will notice it and send us a body guard!" -Namjoon shurgged his shoulder. -"so let's not worry too much"

-"what are we going to do today?" -Chaeyoung asked.

-"aren't you tired of yesterday?" -Lisa chuckled. -"my throath still hurt"

-"Come on Lisa! We are staying for only 13days. Let's have fun"

-"Then what do you want to do then?" -Jisoo asked.

-"i want to go back to the beach and eat ice cream!" -Chaeyoung cheerfully said.

-"okay then, we can do that" -Namjoon nodded. -"but we keep that later, let's take some rest first!"

-"Breakfast is ready!" -one of the maids bowed and they all stood up to have their breakfast.

-"By the way, I have to leave later. My brother still need me at home!" -Dahyun shyly spoke.

-"of course, we will just join you guys at the beach. You live near there right? We will be in the same place" -Namjoon smiled.

-"oh oh! And we can walk around and show the others the piano" -Jungkook excitedly said making Dahyun chuckle.

They entered the dining room and took their seat. They enjoyed the meal while talking to each other about some random stuffs that made everyone laugh.

After breakfast, Dahyun took a shower and left. They all then went on their own occupation. Some decided to take a nap while the others just played.

Giggle can be heard inside Jisoo and Chaeyoung's room. They were once again watching a movie since there's nothing better to do or so they were just lazy to quit their room to play.

This Time they were watching frozen 2 because Chaeyoung wanted to watch it. Jisoo groaned everytime the characteresstarted to sing, wondering how much songs this movie has.

-"That was amazing!" -Chaeyoung clapped her hands like a kid after the movie ended. Jisoo sighed in relief and hugged Chaeyoung on her side.

-"gosh, it finally ended!" -Jisoo closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

-"Come on, Jisoo!" -Chaeyoung chuckled.

-"now I want to cuddle!" -Jisoo said with a smirck then pulled Chaeyoung to lay on the bed. Jisoo hugged Chaeyoung's back and her forehead was leaning on the back of her neck. -"you smell so good"

Chaeyoung smiled shyly and turned around facing Jisoo, She wrapped her arms around the latter's neck and smiled at her lovingly.

-"You are so beautiful" -Jisoo kissed her nose.

-"I know" -Chaeyoung grinned making Jisoo laugh.

-"Oh lady, you are so beautiful. I wanna kiss those lips of yours.
Oh lady, you are amazing. I wanna keep you all for myself.
Oh lady, you are unreal. Maybe an angel from above.
You took my breath away, I find myself lost in your eyes. This crazy but so good. If you want me to jump on the cliff for you, I'll do it because My lady...I am inlove, I'll do everything for you because I am inlove!" -Jisoo smiled while singing.

-"I don't know that song" -Chaeyoung frowned but kept her smile.

-"Because I made it just now! You know since you are so amazing, just by looking at you I can make a thousand of song. You are my inspiration" -Jisoo winked.

-"flirt! Okay make another song then!" -Chaeyoung grinned.

-"Hummm.....maybe later!"

-"yah! You said just by looking at me, you can make a lot of songs!"

-"and that's the thruth!" -Jisoo played with a string of Chaeyoung's hair. -"like now, I am thinking of being a singer and all my composition will be about your hair!"

-"you are crazy!" -Chaeyoung laughed.
-"But I really want to be a singer and I'll make a lot of songs just for you!" -Jisoo smiled. 

-"then I'll be your number one fan!" -Chaeyoung smiled back. -"but if you really plan on being a singer then behave! I know you'll get a lot of fangirls and fanboys since you are beautiful!"

-"ow Chaeng! Only beautiful? They'll like me because I am sexy, cute, talented, funny and beautiful at the same time!" -Jisoo wiggled her eyesbrown. Chaeyoung huffed and faced her back to Jisoo making the older laugh.

-"Hey, you are mad?" -Jisoo asked while laughing.

-"ask your future fangirl and fanboy"

-"ow baby, even if there's a lot of fangirls and fanboys. You know you are the only one that I love" -Jisoo pocked her back. -"Chae? Baby? Babe? Jagi?"

-"Tch...guess I can't stay mad at you!" -Chaeyoung giggled. Jisoo smiled slightly then spooned her.

-"because you love me so much!"

-"you are so full of yourself"

-"I know" -Jisoo grinned. -"Hummm... it feel good having you so close to me. I'll never let go"

Jisoo hummed and hugged her tighter. -"But sadly I have to let go because a troublemaker will come in....one...two...three...Now"

Lisa and Bambam suddenly barged in their room and jumped on their bed.

-"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS! WE ARE GOING!" -Bambam shouted. Jisoo and Chaeyoung groaned then kicked the two out of their bed.

-"ouch" -Lisa whimpered. -"what was that for?"

-"You two are troubling our alone time!" -Jisoo glared at them.

-"but it's time to go!" -Lisa stood up and pulled Jisoo. -"come on"

-"we are going, now stop before I stab you!" -Jisoo looked dead serious so Lisa and Bambam laughed awkwardly and nodded before running out the room.

-"how did you know?" -Chaeyoung asked laughing then Jisoo stood up yawning.

-"Lisa always do that! When she is sleeping at our mansion. I wish I could sleep more but then she will barge my room" -Jisoo shook her head then walked toward the bathroom. -"I'll go change"

Chaeyoung just hummed and picked her phone. She looked at all the pictures they took since their first day coming here and a huge smile appeared on her face.

-"what make you smile like this?" -Chaeyoung at the door and found Nayeon standing there with a smile.

-"i was just looking at our pictures, here look!" -Chaeyoung sat on the bed then showed Nayeon the pictures.

-"wow, I am so pretty!" -Nayeon fan herself. -"so hot"

Chaeyoung just giggled but didn't say anything. They stayed there looking at the pictures and giggling while waiting for Jisoo to come out. After few moments, Jisoo came out and looked at them curiously, she fake cough to gain their attention which worked, Chaeyoung put her phone inside her pockets then she stood up from the bed and took her back before following Jisoo and Nayeon outside where the others where waiting for them. The ride toward the beach was loud, really loud, Lisa and Jimin fought about something stupid again and suprisingly Tzuyu argued with them. The others just laughed at their silly idea. Chaeyoung was laughing at Tzuyu and Lisa slapping Jimin on his back when her phone vibrated. She picked it up not recognizing the ID.

-"yes?"

-"OH Chaeyoung! Happy to know that you are still alive!" -Chaeyoung giggled knowing whose voice it is.

-"yeah Yeah Jihyo! What is it?"

-"Hummm...I just wanna warn you! Your bodyguard is coming! She knows everything so no need to tell her anything. Ah and don't make her mad, she is crazy" -Jihyo said really quickly.

-"wait,wait....she? Can you tell me exactly who is the person!" -Chaeyoung frowned.

-"oh, someone really important so don't do anything stupid, she can send you to your world in a snap! But don't worry, Me and Jeongyeon will watch from afar! Just tell your dream friends that she is a old friend! Bye!" -Jihyo hung up.

-"WAIT!" -Chaeyoung shouted taking everyone's attention on her. -"Someone's important?"

-"what was it Chaeyoung?" -Jennie asked her.

-"Uh! Jihyo.... she said one of our old friend will visit me later at the beach. Uh my childhood best friend"

-"how come I never heard about them?" -Jimin asked his hair still messy from Lisa's attack.

-"we...we met in a coffee shop and immediatly clicked...it's a long story really!" -Chaeyoung forced a smile, feeling guilty for lying.

-"okay then....Can't wait to meet new people!" -Irene smiled. Chaeyoung sighed in relief when they bought her lie. She looked outside, thinking about that mysterious bodyguard. Someone that can make me go back in a snap?

When they arrived at the beach, they were surprised to see Dahyun and Hanbin was already waiting for them with their unbreakable smile on their face.

-"oh guys, sorry, did you wait for too long?" -Namjoon rushed toward them and Dahyun shook her head.

-"no, we just arrived really"

-"Cool, can you guys help us with tha bags?" -Namjoon rubbed the back of his head.

-"sure, let's go Dahyunie"

-"Dahyunnnnnn" -Lisa and Jungkook ran toward her. They became really close since last night, they found out that Dahyun was a real crackhead just like them so they feel comfortable with her. -"let's play later, Volleyball"

-"sound good" -Dahyun smiled then helped Lisa with her bags.

-"Good morning Chaeyoung!" -Hanbin waved at her.

-"oh hi!" -Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled. Well she forgot this dude liked her.

-"Let me help you" -Hanbin took her bag and Chaeyoung thanked him and took another bag. -"where were you yesterday? We had fun with your sister since you stayed at your friends house"

-"oh, I just visited an old friend house, I really missed them so I stayed"

-"oh I see"

They set everything first so they can enjoy the beach later. When they were finally done, Taehyung, Jennie, Sana, Hoseok and Suga ran toward the water while laughing. The others just watched them with a smile. Chaeyoung sat on the sand and looked at her phone but there's no message from Jihyo nor Jeongyeon, she sighed then was about to turn off her phone when a message pooped out, it's as if Jihyo heard her.

From Jihyo:

-She is coming. Don't do anything stupid if you wanna stay.

To Jihyo:

-But who is she really?

From Jihyo:

-Mina's fiancée, the empress of nightmare.

When she read it, she almost chocked on her own saliva then she looked at her with wide eyes as if what she just read was unbelievable.

From Jihyo:

-i know I shouldn't told you, look at you. Chocking. Well I admit I was also chocked when I first met her. Just act cool!

To Jihyo:

-you are kidding?? NIGHTMARE? THE EMPRESS OF NIGHTMARE IS MY BODYGUARD?? AND MINA'S FIANCÉE? THAT MEAN SHE IS A GODDESS! AND WAIT....YOU ARE WATCHING ME?

Chaeyoung sent it but she didn't get any reply from Jihyo anymore. She stood up then looked around, hoping to see Jeongyeon and Jihyo but instead her eyes landed on a girl with short black hair, all black clothes looking at her or more like judging her. Then her phone vibrated again, she slowly looked at it and cursed inside her mind when she saw it.

From Jihyo:

Goodluck

-"hey Chaeyoung-....." -Seulgi ran toward her but then frowned when she saw Chaeyoung looking at the girl from afar with fear on her face. -"hey what's up?"

When Chaeyoung finally heard Seulgi, she turn to her and was about to say something when someone slightly tapped her shoulder, she turned around and almost got an heart attack when the same girl looking at her from afar was now standing right next her. Seulgi also got startled and looked at her with wide eyes.

-"what the----" -Seulgi got cutted off when that girl snapped her finger infront of her face.

-"Forgot" -her raspy voice send chill all over Chaeyoung's body. Seulgi blinked many times then shook her head.

-"hummmm..." -Seulgi mumbled and closed her eyes then she walked away not saying anything.

-"w-what did you do to her?" -Chaeyoung asked frowning. -"you didn't erase all her memories right?"

-"don't be stupid Park Chaeyoung" -She said with a smirk. -" Just her memory seeing me being teleported"

Park Chaeyoung's POV

-"Anyways, My name is Son Chaeyoung. The actual empress of nightmare" -that girl grinned then bowed her head slightly. -"Mina forced me to stay with you until she find the holy weapon so don't do anything stupid because I don't like it running everywhere"

I look at this girl in front of me, intrigue and scare. Her appearance screams dominance and power. I, who am only an immortal, can even feel her murderous aura. Nightmares? Is she responsible for making others nightmare or for protecting nightmares.

-"hey, are you even listenning to me?" -she snapped her fingers infront of me. Dang! I forgot I have to act right infront of her....damn, Chaeyoung get your shit together.

-" I am sincerely sorry for my immaturity, I swear to you, I will not do it again" -I bowed multiple time then I looked back at her. I saw her with wide eyes and she looked surprised.

-"Hahhahaaa" -she started laughing so I looked at her curiously.

-"w-what's wrong?" -I asked confused.

-" Am I really that scary? I don't even do it on purpose" -She looked at herself while laughing.

-"Honestly,....Yes" -I said and she looked at me with an intense gaze making me shiver.

-"Why are you getting scared all of sudden?" -she asked raising an eyebrown.

She is scary.

-"anyways, I am your new forced bodyguard! And Yes, the great goddess of the land forced me. Actually, I also want to scare these two little shit of spirits so I accepted" -She statted then started walking past me, toward where my friends are playing in the water. -"what are you doing? Introduce me to them"

-"y-yes" -I stuttered and walked beside her. When we got near, all of them looked at us curiously. But then Dahyun fell on her knee with wide eyes, getting everyone's attention. It's like she saw a ghost.

-"Dahyunie! Are you alright?" -Nayeon asked concerned. She shook Dahyun bit her gaze was fixed on....Son Chaeyoung? Does she also feel her strange cold a'd dark aura? Because I am telling you, her gaze is now as cold as an ice. Hanbin picked up Dahyun and whispered something to her that made her calm down.I glupped then took everyone's attention when Dahyun finally got back on earth althought everyone was still worried about her. I swear she is paler.

-"Guys, I want you to meet my old friend Son Chaeyoung" -I introduced her.

-"two Chaeng in one place? It will be hard" -Bambam laughed. -"by the way nice to meet you"

Chaeyoung Son walked toward him and shook hand with him. She is good with interacting, they seem to not mind, wait...it's like they are...hypnotized, judging by their stupid smile, yes stupid, they are smiling like fools. Wait is she for real?
SON Chaeyoung Pov

Of course I used hypnos. Duh, I won't waste my time trying to get close to them. Thankfully I can manipulate mind like how dream would slowly turn into nightmare, I manipulate people's mind so it can turn out to be bad dream at the end but don't worry I am not a bad person, thanks to Mina. I shook their hand one by one and stopped when He was infront of me, B.I... He gluped and slowly took my hand in his, of course he would be scared, He almost died because of me. Nuhuuuuu....never get me angry biy or you might regret it. Then I walked toward her, Kim Dahyun. I used to watch her with that Momo girl before. She shakingly took my hand and removed right after touching my hand for like a second. How wish I just can kill them right here infront of me but I'll just follow Mina's order, I swear she is too soft with people, giving them second chance even if they literaly stabbed you. Anyways..... Now all I have to do is watch how are things going on.

Ah, It's annoying already.

Park Chaeyoung POV

After some questions, everyone welcomed Chaeyoung warmly. They didn't even mind if ever she decide to spend all the vacation with us. They trusted her that fast? Even Jennie, Suga, TAehyung and Tzuyu liked her at first sight.

-"so how are we going to call you two? Because if I say Chaeyoung, it will be confusing for everyone!" -Jisoo said.

-"just call me Rosé when she is around!" -I told them and they just nodded. Rosé, Jisoo always call me so when we are alone, I was confused at first but I quickly found out by myself that it's my stage name when we were at school for a show.

-"Rosé! It remind me so much of the first time I heard you sing" -Jisoo smiled lovingly at me and I just chuckled.

-"how cheesy" -Son Chaeyoung commented while looking at her glass of wine that she asked from Namjoon, looking at her now it's like she was their friends for a decade. I mentaly roll my eyes and looked at Jisoo instead to clear my mind. Gosh...how can someone be this beautiful.

-"you two are so sweet, it makes me miss Mina" -Chaeyoung sighed still looking at her glass as if it was the most interesting thing on earth. -"but we aren't that sweet. Just us, kissing, cuddling, making out, making lov--"

-"oooh okay, we don't need anymore details" -Nayeon waved her hands making Jisoo, Seulgi, Jimin and Jennie laugh. The others? They are swimming.

-"oh I like her, she is funny" -Seulgi patted her shoulder making Chaeyoung secretly smiled but I caught it.

I sighed and watched my friends interracting with her, I stood up then walked away preparing myself from swimming. I walked in the water and was about to dig in when someone grabbed my wirst. I looked around and saw Son Chaeyoung with an annoyed look.

-"if you go in the water, I have to go in the water. Can you please wait a little longer? I don't want to get my hair wet" -she said and I just nodded a'd went out, Taehyung and Jennie called me to play volleyball with them since they needed another player so I played with them instead. That's just how the day went. It was funny but nothing really special happened, maybe just me and Jisoo kissing under water but that's all. When it was almost time to go, Chaeyoung invited herself to the Kims mansion or more like she hypnotised them again. But I believe she needs to do this so she can look after me. When it was almost time to go, she asked Namjoon if we could go somewhere first and he of course accepted since we still had one hour left before going home.

-"Let's talk for a while" -She seriously said so I just sighed and followed her. We are walking in the sea side with no one speaking. I am getting sick of it....why doesn't she speak?

-"Let's get to the point..."-she finally spoke.

-"the last one who told me this was Jeongyeon and I ended up crying" -I statted and she laughed slightly.

-"no, no...I won't make you cry" -She said then looked ahead. -" You must know that I am the most difficult person when it comes to trust"

-"But it took me only few hours to actual figure out something!" -She closed her eyes then stopped walking. -"you know... I am totaly against you staying here in Dreamland"

-"everyone does...Jeongyeon was so against it at first" -I said and looked at the sea.

-"it's normal....you're the gate between reality and imagination. Anyone smart enough can use you to go out and have a real life" -Chaeyoung spoke and I can feel her eyes on me. -"but I am against you but I think I changed my mind"

I immediatly looked at her after she said that.

-"You know... The personality of these characters that your mind created reflects your own personality, they have a pure and harmless soul. That's why I want to believe Mina and trust you so don't disappoint me. I believe you are a really good person" -She smiled at me, a true kind smile this time. I s iled back tenderly and bowed.

-"thank you very much" -I smiled widely. -"i promise to not disappoint you"

-"don't promise, just do it. I used to trust a certain girl before... but she betrayed us. But you aren't the same, I'll put all my remaining trust on you" 
-"yeah!" -I cheerfully said.

-"Just remember Selfishness is as bad as gluttony" -She seriously said. -"don't be selfish, know how to handle things"

She paused then her eyes suddenly turned red. -"and if you betray us, I'll send you to the end of nightmare"

I gluped and nodded slowly.

She is really scary but I feel safe knowing that she is that powerful.

Hanbin's POV

Damn her! Damn her! DAMN HER!

She arrived at the worst moment. Just when everything was set! Damn that asshole. Why did I even get scared? I have something that can kill her.

Calm down Hanbin, be cool. You just got carried away because she almost killed you in the past. Now it's over, it's your turn....  I'll kill her. I'll make her suffer.

............

An update to introduce Son Chaeyoung because she will play an important role.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 19.2K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
93.3K 2.1K 42
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
62.5K 1.9K 28
So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP High for some personal reasons. Some char...