An Alpha's Rage (Completed)

By shadowisprimewolf

Y/N is the son of Arceus and Giratina found in a forest by Summer Rose. The first few years went well for him... More

Character information
Team information
Prologue
Chapter 1:The demon awakens
Chapter 2: Years later
Chapter 3: A Reunion Of Siblings And Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 4 : New Team Mates!
Chapter 5: Dealing With A Bully With Rage!
Chapter 6: Transformation and an auntie!
Chapter 7: A Family Reunion
Chapter 8: An Unwanted Reunion And The Demons Rage
Chapter 9: A Demon's Rage Part 2 And Confession Of Love!
Chapter 10: A Playful Time As A Pokemon
Wow 2K!
Chapter 11: The Mission
Chapter 12: Team RWBY's Powers
Decision time!
The result are in!!!!
OH MY ARCEUS!
Chapter 13: Weiss's Family!
Chapter 15: Mating season warning
Chapter 16: Alone Time With Solar
Should I do a lemon?
Chapter 17: Mating season arrives
Chapter 18: Melting A Schnee's Heart
Chapter 19: The Aftermath
Chapter 20: The Hatching
Importent my star-cubs!!
The kids names and what they are!
Chapter 21: 2 Years Later!
Chapter 22: The Kids Time To Shine!

Chapter 14: FOOD FIGHT!

1.8K 22 14
By shadowisprimewolf

Ruby's pov

Slamming the book down I got my teams attention and giggled as they all looked at me funny.

Me: sister, friends and Weiss

Weiss: HEY!

Y/n: "snickers"

Me: I have decide that we will not a good day BUT THE MOST AMAZING TIME TOGETHER!

Suddenly an apple hit Solar in the face and Cardin smirked with a "take that freak!" I growled and looked at y/n as he glared at him while slowly standing up and taking a stance.

No-ones pov

You and Ruby looked at each other and nodded picking up a piece of food then threw it at Cardin yelling "REVENGE!"

And thus a food battle began!

Yang stood on top of a large pile of chairs and tables "prepare for war dear sister!" Ruby and Solar giggled and raised a baguette up saying "justice will be swift! justice will be given and it will be delicious!"

You chuckled as you sat along side Delilah until a pie smashed into your face and the room went quite.

You stood up as your e/c glowed red "you want a war I'll give you one!" And with that you slapped a fish across Cardin's face. Everything was going ok until everyone was frozen and there stood Glynda with a glare as she restored everything.

Clearing her throat she said "children please don't play with your food" you sniggered and threw a large tub of yogurt at her and took off running.

"Everyone run for it!"

Edited on the 09/08/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
468K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
335K 10.7K 42
{Under editing}๐Ÿ–‡ "you are right, I never loved you, I just used you and you know what surprises me more, is you are the same as me....and this baby...