Final Fantasy XV- Life on the...

By The_evilpinkcreeper

The four boys; Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia, and Gladiolus Amicita are sent away fro... More

A Challenge for Iggy
Secret admirer
Distraction and Attractions
What to Eat?
Insane in the Brain
Found Them
Beauty in Nature
Heating Up the Water
Heating up the Water pt.2
Iggy's Secret
Never Again
Productive as Ever
Best Not-So-Productive Day Ever
Tell Me More
Sexual Tension?
I Wish
A Nightmare NOT of My Own
I'm All His
Not on My Watch
Drugged?
Let Them Be
Purple Haze
Prompto's Mental State
That Man, Again?
Temptation
About Him...
Productivity, Ugh
Changed Pace
Stop Bitching, Start Killing
Temporarily Muted
Making A Dent
Fluffy... Like a Chocobo Butt Pt. 1
Fluffy... Like a Chocobo Butt Pt. 2
Seeing the Sis
Truely Fearful
Closed Book
A/N- Got Tagged To Answer Questions
Adventure Time
Cold Never Bothered Me
Cold ALWAYS Bothered me
Cutest Thing
Not Good
That's A Huge Bitch
Brought Back
When?
Disappearance
Butter Him Up?
Search and Rescue
Danger
A/N- No, I Have Not Forgotten About this book
A/N- About This Book

Kill It If It Has No Use

97 2 4
By The_evilpinkcreeper

A/N- the art piece here was made by moi. I based it off of an image I had taken in the game.

Anyhoo here's another 'wonderful' chapter. I hope you enjoy, but you prolly won't.

-Prompto POV-

I put my head on Noct's chest as we went to bed after a long day of gaming. Not too much later I had fallen asleep. The dream I had started normal, but slowly turned sad and weird.

-Enter Dream-
-Prompto POV (still)-

"NOCT!" I yelled happily as he started walking down the grand staircase after some more royalty things.

"Hey." He said blankly as I ran up to him and have him a tight hug.

"What did Mr. King Regis Sir, want to talk to you about today?"

"Dad? Oh not much." He shrugged. He didn't usually tell me what happened and today was no different. Despite him never telling me anything, I always always asked. I kinda felt useless at times.

I wasn't born into anything important. I wasn't port of a family line of royal crownsguard, and I didn't muscle my way into it either. I just happen to help out a dog who was linked to the royal people, and the person who I crossed with caught a liking for me.

I took a frustrated sigh at my own words and remembered where I was. Noct had walked past me and was standing at the very bottom of the stairs. He was looking at me waiting for me to move. His eyes seemed oddly cold. His entire presence was strange. He seemed almost angry. I didn't know what or who cause his anger, but I assumed it had to do with something Regis said. King Regis isn't a mean person, he's an amazing king and an even more amazing dad, so I definitely second guessed that assumption.

As we were walking, my assumption was quickly proven wrong, but in the worst way. Once we had rounded a bend Noct suddenly stopped walking and turned towards me. Be fire I could asked or say anything, he grabbed my neck and pushed me against a wall.

"I know what you actually are!" He yelled loudly making my heart speed up and my legs begin to shake.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I asked genuinely confused, and unconcealably scared.

"You're not one of us you never have and never will be! You're not a commoner either!"

"What do you mean? How am I anything lower than a commoner?" My voice cracked and squeaked. Tears began flowing down my cheeks.

"You're one of those magitek fucks! You're, you're-" he growled out of rage, "YOURE LESS THAN NOTHING!" He raised me up with his voice. I could hardly breath.

All of a sudden, as Noct was holding me up, he vanished from existence and the area around me turned into a ceiling, and the wall turned into a bed. I blinked and sat up. The bed was a metal bed that emitted a green light. It was like a big phone charger, the type that didn't need to plug in, it only needed to touch. As my weight shifted a beep went off along with the light. I scrunched up my eyebrows at everything that just happened. Wait, wasn't I just with Noct? How the heck did I end here, wherever this is? Those questions went through my head as I cautiously stood up and slowly started walking. As I turned the corner out of the charging port, or bedroom, or whatever, my heart stopped as I saw a tall ass magitek assassin face to face with me. My body tensed up and I raised my arms subconsciously. To my surprise, instead of murdering me, the magitek assassin made a happy, although digital, hum, then let out a noise that wasn't in any language, but I somehow made out.

"(WELCOME BACK, MODEL PR0-MP70!)" I scrunched my eyebrows again and tried asking for help. Instead of words a similar noise came out. I quickly covered my mouth and the magitek assassin just stood there statue like waiting for me to speak. I finally mentally prepared myself for the horrific sound that I couldn't change, and tried my best to say what I meant.

"(Where am I? What happened to Noct, Iggy, and Gladio?)" The assassin made another digital hum. And put their hand on my shoulder. The metal was cold and took me off guard. I tensed up even more.

"(WITH YOUR ASSITANCE, WE, THE EMPIRE WERE FINALLY ABLE TO TAKE OVER LUCIS. THE CROWN CITY AND ALL.)" My eyes widened and I almost couldn't think of anything to say for once.

"(I- What. Happened. To. Them?)"

"(YOU SUBCONSCIOUSLY SENT US THE SIGNAL. IT WAS EASY BIDDING FROM THERE.)"

"(The Signal?)" I was completely lost.

"(THE SIGNAL YOU HAD FULLY GAINED HIS TRUST, AND WERE AT A GOOD TIME TO STRIKE.)"

"He is and was my best friend, I would never and could never." My voice was back to English.

"RAGHNPHFT." I no longer understood anything, it was just a weird noise.

"What? No, my questions still need to be-" I didn't get to finish my question before everything around me changed again.

At first, all I saw was black. It took a moment before I realized what it was. It was a boot, more importantly, it was Gladio's. I looked up and saw him standing besides Noct and Iggy. All three of them were scaled with that one God, Ramis, Remid, Ramus? Yeah, Ramus. They all were huge.

I yelled up at them to get their attention, but they didn't react. I yelled and yelled until my vocal cord felt torn. Suddenly all three of their gazes shifted down at me.

"Look, a bug. A useless, good for nothing, bug." The abnormally large Gladio boomed lowly causing me to shiver.

"Kill it if it has no use." The equally abnormal Ignis told him making my eyes buldge out of my head.

Next thing I knew, Gladio lifted his boot and stomped on me, twisting his foot. All of my bones crunched, cracked, dislocated, my organs pushed out of my broken skin, and blood poured out like a fountain.

Somehow I was still alive, and felt no pain. I looked back up and saw Noct squatting down looking at my mangled body. He had the same cold and angry look that he did back at the castle.

"Useless piece of shit!" He yelled and spit on me.

I closed my eyes for a moment laying in my own demise. I opened them again a short time later and found I was completely fine, I was a whole person, normal sized, laying on the ground. Out of the blue, Noct walked up to me and put his hand on my cheek.

"Prompto. Prompto. Prompto." He whispered my name repeatedly. I just laid there staring at him.

"Promto! Promto! Promto!" He started telling catching me off guard.

"Prompto, are you well?" I heard Ignis's voice out of nowhere.

"Yeah I'm good, Iggy. Your voice is so sexy." I don't know where the last part of that sentence came from, but I said it.

I heard laughter and suddenly felt myself getting shooken.

-end of Dream-

-Prompto POV-

I opened my eyes quickly to see a flustered Iggy, an amused Noct, and a... jealous Gladio? What was he jealous about? I don't know, I had other things to be concerned about.

"It's about time you got up!" Noct said worriedly, "we've been calling you and trying to wake you for like half an hour now."

"Yeah, what the hell were you dreaming about?" Gladio said crossing his arms and lowering his voice menacingly.

"Um, nothing." I said not wanting to tell them the truth about myself, the secret about me that would ruin everything.

"Didn't sound like nothing. What's up with Iggy's voice, why were you gawking over it?" Ah, that's why he was jealous, I must've said that part out loud. My face went red, not making me seem any more innocent.

Gladio suddenly stood up and walked towards me, making me tense like I had in my dream. I quickly sat up and crawled to the other side of the bed. Gladio kept coming towards me, but was stopped by the man he was jealous for.

"You are... NOT, about to lay your hands on him."

"You're right, I'm gonna shove my foot up his little ass."

"Hey, Gladio, why are you so agressive? It was just a dream."

"A dream about MY Iggy." All three of us looked at him in shock. Iggy's face immediately turned crimson and he turned around looking at the floor. Gladio quickly covered his mouth and back away from me, physically relaxing Me and Noct stared wide eyed at his protectiveness over him.

"It, uh, wasn't about him. It was about something else." I said shyly.

"Then... I guess I'm... I guess I'm sorry. What was it about? Would you like to enlighten us?"

"Oh, nothing much." I said like noctis had in my dream.

-To Be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 60
(Book 1) Prince Noctis of Lucis was a lonely child when he returned from Tenebrae after his wounds had healed. That is until he was befriended by a...
28.7K 906 29
As the youngest member of the Kingsglaive, your job has always been relatively simple, even if your life hasn't been. You are - as the name of the o...
8.4K 321 40
After tragedy strikes her home, Galahdian refugee Aaralyn Kailiani is forced to pick up her life and move it to a city that does not want her. Strugg...
56.1K 1.5K 25
Noctis Lucis Caelum Fanfiction!! |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any other mist...